星铁☆WORLD Star Rail WORLD
助理 Assistant
乱破 Rappa
不止一位来宾这样评价乱破:光是听她说话,心情就能好起来。
Many visitors have said this about Rappa — just hearing her voice makes their day better.
「这是你的奖励收好~快快拿到学校炫耀。」
"Here's your reward sweetie~ Now go make all your classmates jealous!"
接下来要进行的是展会•修行。 Next up is the Exhibition Training.
这也是银河忍法的一个侧面。 This is just one side of Cosmic Ninjutsu.
见证吧,阁下,这正是招财•忍术的修行成果。 Witness it, my liege. This is the fruit of my "money-summoning" ninjutsu.
居然有来宾能反制我的忍•真言,真是深不可测… There are actually guests who can counter my ninja mantra... impressive...
听说有种名为查克拉的忍•能量,在下正试图感悟… I heard there's a type of ninja energy called "chakra." I'm trying to get a feel for it.
银河中竟有这么多奇妙的忍具~ There are that many curious ningu out in the cosmos~
波提欧 Boothill
这个男人最值得纪念的东西是什么?他从不展开细说,只是默默守护着他人的东西。
What's this man's most precious treasure? He never speaks about those, instead silently protecting others' possessions.
牛仔很忙,但是说到就到。 This cowboy's got business to handle, but when I say I'll show, I show.
没想到公司还有这种好地方。 Never thought the IPC had a spot this cool.
刚有个智械医生说要给我问诊… An Intellitron doctor just said they wanted to give me a check-up.
我展台挺大的,有空来坐坐。 My booth is pretty big. Drop by if you can.
我喜欢这个地方,要是免费就更好了。 I like this place. It'd be better if it were free.
他宝贝的,敢抢我钱? Forkin'hell, they actually tried to steal my money?
你抛金币,我来把它射穿如何? How about you toss a gold coin and I'll put a bullet through it?
瓦尔特 Welt
在瓦尔特的兴趣清单中,游戏是除机甲外排行第一的存在。他这把年纪,看别人玩比亲自上手更有成就感。
Gaming is Welt's greatest hobby after mechs. However, at his age, he gains a greater sense of achievement through watching others play than playing himself.
在我的家乡,也有和这里颇为相似的地方。 This place kinda reminds me of somewhere back home.
这里的氛围…让我想起了熟悉的漫展。 This vibe... totally takes me back to those old comic conventions.
遵从内心的感觉就好,丹恒。 Just trust your instincts, Dan Heng.
不错,这次的表现应该能评为S级。 Not bad. This performance will probably get an S-rank.
如果把我的画稿拿出来…不,还是算了。 If I took out my sketches...no. Never mind.
论出摊,我可是经验丰富。 When it comes to setting up a stall, I've got plenty of experience.
看来我还称得上宝刀未老。 Looks like I still have fights in me.
丹恒 Dan Heng
叫卖并不是丹恒的强项。他只会坐在柜台前,一边翻书,一边等待愿者上钩。
Salesmanship is not Dan Heng's strong suit. He can only sit behind the counter and read as he waits for the willing buyer to bite.
我本不欲来此… I didn't intend to come here...
智库还没整理完… The data bank's still sorting things out...
瓦尔特先生,对此你有何指教? Mr. Yang, do you have any suggestions on this?
我讲的笑话…真的不好笑吗? Are my jokes... really not funny?
这是什么原理? What's the principle behind this?
你也要来玩一玩吗? You want to give it a try too?
有问题的话,我很乐意讲解。 I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
如果你能来帮把手就更好了。 It'd be great if you could lend a hand.
姬子 Himeko
作为领航员,姬子对各个星球的小商品都了如指掌,与她互动就像上了一趟生动风趣的科普课。来宾们若有所思地点头离开…然后忘了要买东西。
As the Navigator, Himeko knows about specialties for every planet. Talking with her is like listening to a captivating lesson. Customers leave wiser... but forget that they were supposed to buy something here.
展会也是一场设计。 An exhibition is just another form of design, after all.
要是能在这里推广咖啡就好了~ If only I could open a coffee booth here~
慢慢来,你是个很好的学生。 Take your time. You're a fine student.
是时候让你见识我隐藏的实力了,小三月~ It's time for you to see my hidden power, March~
对星际文明来说,金币并没有信用点那么可靠。 Gold coins aren't as reliable as credits for interstellar civilizations.
真是可观的成绩啊… Those are some pretty impressive results...
越是接触新鲜事物,越能保持年轻的心态。 The more new things you encounter, the younger your mind remains.
有时也不能太顽皮… Sometimes you shouldn't overdo the mischief.
三月七 March 7th
三月七的展台旁总是摆着相机和照片。它们既是免费宣传,也是她亲手留下的回忆。
March 7th's booth is never without cameras and photos — they're both her marketing strategy and her precious captured moments.
该本姑娘出马了! Time for me to shine!
终于轮到我了吗? Is it finally my turn now?
好累啊…该喝点奶茶补补脑子了。 Ugh, I'm exhausted...maybe some milk tea will recharge my brain cells.
拍了好多照片…大家真的好热情啊。 I took so many photos...everyone's so enthusiastic.
这可都是本姑娘拍照赚来的。 I earned all this by taking pictures.
看看我能干吧~简直就是天才! Look at what I can do. I'm practically a genius.
哎呀,本姑娘正思考呢! Hey, I'm thinking here!
帮帮我,姬子姐姐! Help me, Himeko!
有姬子姐姐在的话,就相当于有一百个人的力量啦! With Himeko here, it'd be like having the strength of a hundred people!
知更鸟 Robin
作为宇宙知名歌者,知更鸟出现在任何地方都难免引起骚动。为此她特意乔装了一番,把自己打扮得像个路人
Being a famed singer means Miss Robin can't go anywhere without causing a stir. She thought a disguise would help her blend in.
在这里,我只是一位普通的助理而已。 I'm just an average assistant here.
希望能为大家带来笑容。 Hope I can bring a smile to everyone's face!
又是巨恐鸟蛋味的吗? Giant terror bird egg flavor? Again?
那些来宾是怎么认出我的? How did those guests recognize me?
都是大家的功劳~ It's thanks to everyone's efforts~
要好好使用这些金币哦。 Make good use of these coins, okay?
场馆的音乐听腻了?我来演奏一曲吧。 Tired of the venue music? Let me play something else.
不好意思,天环不能摸… Sorry, but you can't touch the halo.
星期日 Sunday
身为司铎,星期日擅长用口才为人们破除迷惘,但不是所有人都有耐心听完。
As a sacerdos, Sunday is skilled in clearing doubts with words, but not everyone has the patience to listen to him.
寰宇之间,竟有这般盛景。 Such grandeur... hidden within the cosmos.
愿尽绵薄之力。 If my meager strength is required...
我带了些好吃的布丁蛋挞。 I brought some tasty pudding tarts.
很高兴我做司铎的经验能派上用场。 I'm glad my experience as a chaplain was useful.
愿各位来宾收获喜乐,我也一样。 May all our guests find joy here. That goes for me too.
和家族事务比起来,这里还算清闲。 Compared to dealing with Family matters... this place is pretty relaxing.
这趟旅程,我又见到了许多新东西。 Yet again, I've seen a lot of new things on this trip.
总有来宾想摸我的耳羽… There are always guests who want to touch my ear feathers...
您总能给我带来惊喜…有时是惊吓。 You always bring me surprises... but sometimes a startle.
流萤 Firefly
流萤总是会认真地为每个来宾讲解细节。对她来说,记忆是梦的开场白,而她会尽力念好每一句台词。
Firefly explains everything in detail to every guest who visits. To her, memories are the prelude to dreams, and she works to deliver each line flawlessly.
稍微解除一会儿装甲,不会有事的。 Disabling the armor just for a bit won't cause any trouble.
又能以「流萤」的身份认识更多人了。 I can meet more people as Firefly.
小心别被人发现哦。 Make sure nobody notices, okay?
这些陈列,总是会勾起许多回忆呢。 These displays always bring back many memories.
再去吃些其他星球的蛋糕吧? Let's go try some cakes from other planets.
我要学的东西还有很多呢~ There's so much left for me to learn~
这些金币…好像很贵重的样子? These gold coins... they look pretty valuable, don't they?
银狼 Silver Wolf
骨灰级游戏玩家,对广义和狭义的游戏都非常热情。但不开挂时水平并不高,偶尔会急,一急操作就更变形了。
A die-hard old-school gamer who loves all kinds of games, no matter how you define the word "game." Not particularly skilled without cheats, and tends to perform even worse when frustrated.
这场馆的安保系统也太逊了… Wow, this place's security is a total joke...
只要没人打扰我玩游戏就行。 As long as no one interrupts my game, we're good.
哟,难得在这种场合看见你啊。 Yo. Fancy seeing you here.
这个数字…正常吗? Is this number... normal?
今天又是一百连胜…怎么赢的就别管了。 Another day, another hundred consecutive wins... don't ask how I pulled it off.
拿去好了,我闭着眼都能赚回来。 Take it. I can earn it back with my eyes closed.
要这些金币有什么用,又不能抽卡… What's the point of these gold coins if I can't even pull gacha with them...
灵砂 Lingsha
灵砂会把自己调配的香薰当作赠品。顾客们为此争相购买,连商品本身都不在乎了。
The real draw at Lingsha's booth isn't the merchandise — it's her handcrafted aromatherapy samples. Now customers are scrambling to buy anything just to get their hands on those freebies.
场馆里禁止火烛?那我把香炉灭掉好了~ No open flames allowed? Fine, I'll snuff out the censer~
好复杂的气味…看来这里有很多新鲜事呢。 What a complex mix of scents... must be plenty going on here.
会场的财务报表还是太难看了…伤脑筋。 The venue's financial report is still terrible...what a headache.
不行,不能生气…毕竟也算是服务行业。 No, I mustn't get angry... after all, this counts as the service industry.
妾身为每位来宾都准备了小礼物哦。 I've prepared little gifts for each guest.
来买伴手礼的话,还有香薰赠送哦。 If you're buying souvenirs, we're also giving away scented sachets.
似乎闻到了一丝怪味…必须处理掉才行。 I smell something weird... gotta deal with it.
椒丘 Jiaoqiu
都说不想当厨子的参谋不是好医士,这次椒丘要尝试第四种身份。毕竟,成年人内心深处都有一丝小小的不正经。
An advisor who doesn't want to cook won't be a good doctor — but now Jiaoqiu's trying on his fourth hat. After all, there's always room for a little fun, even as an adult.
不才椒丘,各位请多指教。 I'm Jiaoqiu. Pleasure to meet you.
不嫌弃的话,我也可以帮大家把脉。 If you don't mind, I can check your pulse too.
想要辣味的糖果吗? Want some spicy candy?
拿了这钱,下回就由你买单。 Now that you've taken the money, you're paying next time.
这金币堆里怎么夹着香菜? Why are there cilantro leaves stuck in this pile of gold coins?
我在金币表面涂了辣椒油。 I smeared chilli oil on these gold coins.
飞霄 Feixiao
据说在继任将军前,飞霄曾趁着放假到街市上摆摊,成功把卷尾棒卖给了没尾巴的狐人。或许她也可以将天赋带到这里。
They say before her days as General, Feixiao could sell tail clips to tailless foxians from her stall during holidays. Maybe she'll work some of that sales magic here too.
这地方新奇玩意还真不少,我喜欢。 So many quirky little things here... Not bad.
应该没人介意我自带饮品吧? No one's gonna mind me bringing my own drink, right?
稍等,我拍张带货照片… Hang on. Let me snap a quick promo pic...
可惜曜青战事太多,不然世上能多个成功的狐商。 It's a pity that the Yaoqing fights so many wars. Otherwise, the world might have one more successful foxian merchant.
挺好,没白练。 Not bad. The practice paid off.
辛苦你每次都得点一下了~ Thanks for {LAYOUT_MOBILE#tapping}{LAYOUT_CONTROLLER#pressing}{LAYOUT_KEYBOARD#clicking} every time~
这么急吗?欲速则不达啊。 You're in that much of a hurry? Haste makes waste.
貊泽 Moze
作为影卫,他唯一的从商经验就是购买晚饭所需的食材。因为时常找不到人,他的营收额并不高。
As a Shadow Guard, his business experience starts and ends with buying dinner ingredients. No surprise his sales are low — customers can't buy from someone they can't find.
需要我切个果盘吗? Want me to slice up a fruit platter?
友情提示,场馆的后门忘关了。 A friendly reminder: The back door of the venue is still wide open.
总有人建议我把帽子戴正… People keep telling me to wear my hat straight.
场馆内的人流动向…没什么问题。 Crowd flow direction in the hall... seems fine.
不错,就和大扫除一样快乐。 Good. It's as fun as doing a big cleanup.
来宾们好像没发现我… It seems the customers haven't noticed me....
展台要是再高点就好了… If only the booth were a little taller...
花火 Sparkle
真正的演技未必要在台上展现。偶尔,她也希望留下一些具有「特色」的回忆。
The greatest performances don't always happen on stage. Sometimes they're the "special" moments she creates just for fun.
猜~猜~我~是~谁~ Guess~ Who~ I~ Am~
我来扮演破坏展会的坏蛋吧——开玩笑的。 I could play the villain in the venue and wreck the whole thing! Just kidding.
到底是谁这么能干啊? Who's so capable?
猜猜这些都是哪儿来的? Care to guess where all this came from?
给我留点嘛~ Leave some for me~
下次换我拿你的钱了哦~ Next time, I'll be the one taking your money~
哎?你急啦? Huh? You're upset?
砂金 Aventurine
他其实对卖货不怎么上心,有时甚至会把商品免费相送——毕竟,巨款不是赚来的,而是从牌桌上赢来的。
Sales aren't really his thing, and sometimes he even gives the goods away. After all, real fortune comes from the cards, not the counter.
检票机坏了,我只好「免票」入场。 Ticket machine's busted, so... free admission for me!
有人愿意来玩一把吗?我只用一成实力。 Anyone up for a match? I'll only use 10% of my power.
不打算买点伴手礼回去吗? Not planning to bring back any souvenirs?
运气使然。 Just luck.
只要你开心就好~ As long as you're happy~
赢过我的话,东西就能免费拿走。 If you can beat me, you can take these for free.
托帕 Topaz
真诚是最强大的武器,托帕总监深知这个道理。她会同时介绍商品的优点和缺陷,让顾客更加信服,也因此卖得不快。
Director Topaz is well aware that sincerity is the best weapon. She would talk about the product's pros and cons alike. It builds trust, even if it doesn't build speed for sales.
就当是复习一下营商基础。 Consider this a quick refresher on Business 101.
好大的会场,这下账账能跑个够了。 Such a massive venue... Numby can really stretch her legs now.
小意思,刷我的卡~ No worries, put it on my card~
还有什么环节可以优化… Is there anything else we can optimize?
偶尔做做这些还是蛮有成就感的嘛~ Doing something like this once in a while feels pretty fulfilling~
这些星球欣欣向荣的样子,就是对我工作的最好回报啦。 Seeing these thriving planets is the best reward for my work.
翡翠 Jade
游戏、演出和商战的逻辑大同小异,关键在于洞察人心,而慈玉女士正精于此道。她经手的展台总是会排起长队。
Whether it's games, shows, or sales, Lady Bonajade knows they all operate on the same logic and rely on reading people. No wonder her booth always has the longest lines, given that she's a master of mind reading.
颇具诚意的邀请,我接受了。 Such a heartfelt invite — I couldn't say no.
只要履行契约,就是好孩子 Just stick to the contract, and you'll be a good kid.
把它们拿去给有需要的人吧。 Hand them out to anyone who needs them.
来宾们都是群好懂的孩子呢~ The guests here are all good children~
除了金币,你还想从我这里得到其他东西吗? Is there anything else you want from me beside the coins?
嗯,展会蒸蒸日上,做得不错。 Mhm, the exhibition is getting more and more popular. Well done.
布洛妮娅 Bronya
对布洛妮娅来说,这里的许多东西都前所未见。她却能在新奇之余快速了解它们,再去推销给其他人。
Everything here is new to Bronya, but she catches on quick. Once the novelty wears off, she's already figuring out how to sell it to others.
带领一颗星球走出寒潮的,不只是勇气与决心。
It takes more than just courage and determination to lead a planet out of Eternal Freeze.
我谨代表贝洛伯格前来。 I'm here on behalf of Belobog.
我带了些本地特产,希望大家喜欢。 Brought a few local specialties — hope you like 'em!
怎样,大守护者的实力还不赖吧? So, how about it? The Supreme Guardian's power isn't half bad, right?
真希望雅利洛的人们也能看见这幅景象。 I wish the people of Jarilo could see this scene.
这么多金币…总感觉会通货膨胀。 That's a lot of gold coins...I feel like inflation's coming.
第一次参加这样的活动,有点小紧张… This is my first time at an event like this, so I'm a bit nervous.
符玄 Fu Xuan
法眼洞悉一切。知晓展品全部细节的符玄总会提出反问,并在来宾疑惑的表情中进行讲解。
The omniscia sees all — so Fu Xuan knows every detail of every exhibit. She loves watching guests' confused faces as she poses unexpected questions before explaining them.
「这道符箓有四种画法,你可知晓?」
"Did you know there are four different ways to draw this talisman?"
太卜司难得清闲,本座也来凑个热闹。 So rare for Divination Commission to have a leisurely time. Thought I'd join the fun.
只需略施伎俩,这小小庙会便是手到擒来。 With a few tricks, this tiny temple fair's in the bag.
既然我和将军都在此,岂不是说… Now that both the general and I are here, doesn't that mean...
一想到青雀还在太卜司值班,就难免暗爽… Thinking about Qingque stuck on the night shift at the Divination Commission kinda makes me happy...
这些展台背后的故事,你可知晓? Do you know the stories behind these booths?
今日所见,倒也不失为一桩趣闻。 What I witnessed today could make quite a story.
景元 Jing Yuan
作为「闭目将军」,景元只会为这种活动拿出十分之一的精力,但也够用了。
The Dozing General, Jing Yuan, only puts a tenth of his energy into these events. Somehow, that's still more than enough.
嗯,当一回真正的「闭目将军」吧。 Alright, time to be a true "Dozing General" for once.
宇宙浩瀚,是该多参与参与。 The universe is vast. No reason not to get more involved in it.
度假时就别想那么多了,符卿。 Don't overthink it on your vacation, Lady Fu.
嗯,不出所料,我先睡会儿~ Mhm, just as predicted. I'll grab a quick nap.
如果把我的照片当作赠品,会不会更好卖? Would business get better if my photos were offered as complimentary gifts?
我在这里也算是一支奇兵了吧。 I guess I'm a bit of a surprise weapon here.
打一套拳活动下筋骨吧。 Maybe I'll do a little tai-chi to warm-up.
黑天鹅 Black Swan
叶片汲取露水,忆者搜集记忆,此乃世间之理。本着「他山之石,可以攻玉」的态度,她决定也来凑个热闹。
Leaves gather dew, Memokeepers collect memories — such is the order of things. Following the wisdom of learning from others, she decides to join the fun.
人越多的地方,越容易找到珍贵的记忆。 The more people there are, the easier it is to find precious memories.
我的水晶球里也有这样一片场地,你信吗? I swear, my crystal ball's got a venue just like this. You believe me?
我为许多来宾做了占卜,真是有趣的体验。 I've done fortunetelling for lots of guests — quite an interesting experience.
除了金币,我也可以送你些别的礼物。 Besides gold coins, I can also offer you other gifts.
这些小东西真的那么贵重吗? Are these little knickknacks really that valuable?
让我看看,下一个来的会是谁… Let's see... who will be coming next?
大黑塔 The Herta
黑塔女士的兴趣从不局限于奇物和知识。能入她眼的星球不多,这次展会上恰好有那么几颗。
Madam Herta's interests run deeper than just Curios and knowledge. Though she rarely finds planets interesting, this exhibition has caught her attention — several times over.
用惯了人偶,偶尔亲自出马也不错。 After using puppets for so long, it's good to do things yourself from time to time.
出场费就付给艾丝妲吧。 Just give the performance fee to Asta.
不用惊叹,极致的科学即为「魔法」。 No need for surprise. The ultimate science is "magic."
利润率不错嘛,都快赶上我每秒钟的收入了。 Profit margins aren't half bad. Almost as much as I make every second.
嗯…趁这个机会,或许能顺便推进几项研究呢。 Hmm... Perhaps this is a good opportunity to advance a few of my research projects.
随便拿吧,反正我随随便便就能赚回来。 Just take it. I can make it back in no time anyway.
天才齐聚,研究发布会都没这么大的排场。 So many geniuses gathered... Research press conferences don't even come close to this grand of a spectacle.
螺丝咕姆 Screwllum
有机体为何对一件商品投入感情?这或许是智械天才的下一个练手课题。为了更深入地了解情感潮汐的规律,它决定上手一试。
Why do organic lifeforms get emotional over merchandise? The Intellitron genius decides to study this mystery firsthand. After all, what better way to understand emotional patterns?
结论:熟悉的面孔令人心安 Conclusion: Familiar faces are comforting
评估:活动主题独特,我很有兴趣。 Assessment: The event theme is unique, and I am intrigued.
结论:参与交流活动能有效赋予智械活力。 Conclusion: Participation in social activities can effectively vitalize Intellitrons.
该会场特地为智械准备了机油,请接受我的敬意。 The venue specially prepared machine oil for Intellitrons. Allow me to offer my regards.
求证:蝴蝶刚刚是否扇动了翅膀? Confirmation: Did the butterfly just flap its wings?
反思:应该提前为此活动进行局部改装。 Introspection: I should have undergone a partial change of dress in advance for this event.
阮•梅 Ruan Mei
天才偶尔也会研究些不一样的东西,比如怎样安排奖励才能最大限度引起玩家兴趣。借着这个机会,阮•梅想验证下自己的猜想。
Even geniuses need side projects, like Ruan Mei's latest study on what kind of reward distribution can maximize player interest. She will verify her hypotheses using this event as her laboratory.
人们来欣赏展览,我来欣赏人。 People come to appreciate the exhibition, I come to appreciate the people.
至少今天,忘掉研讨的肃穆吧。 At least for today, we can forget about the solemnity of our discussions.
令人舒心的氛围,我不反感。 Such a pleasant atmosphere... I don't dislike it.
创造价值时,生命总会绽放出笑容。 When creating value, life will always blossom with a smile.
为什么他们不敢吃我的点心? Why are they too scared to eat my desserts?
如此繁闹…难怪史蒂芬不愿接受邀请。 This place is positively bustling... No wonder Stephen wouldn't accept the invitation.
回忆卡 Memory Card
空间站「黑塔」 Herta Space Station
监控室 Monitoring Room
「看着你,一直在看着你……」——某头晕目眩的研究员
"Looking at you, we'll keep looking at you..." - A certain dazed researcher
大呜呜伯 Large Wubbaboo
「道理我都懂,但呜呜伯为什么这么大?」——某科室研究员
"I know the theories, but why is this Wubbaboo so huge?" - A certain department's researcher
禁闭舱底 Seclusion Zone Depths
「纵是繁育令使的拟造体,也不过在我的手下活了五十六秒。」——某段消失的记忆中,开拓者如是说。
"Even an emulation of a Propagation Emanator only managed to stay alive for 56 seconds under my relentless attacks." - Said the Trailblazer in a certain disappeared memory.
主控舰桥 Master Control Zone Bridge
艾丝妲答应送你的歼星舰,至今仍有价无市。
The starnought Asta promised to gift you. Currently without prospective buyers.
「谁会不喜欢歼星舰呢?」
"Who wouldn't like a starnought?"
佩佩 Peppy
「佩佩,我的生命之光,我的……」——某位名为亨伯特的研究员。
"Peppy, the light of my life, my..." - A certain researcher named Heinbert.
黑塔画像 Herta's Portrait
-「她真好看。」
"She's so pretty."
-「她真好看。」
"She's so pretty."
定分枪 Rating Pistol
「定分枪今天定分了吗?」
"Has the Rating Pistol rated today?"
生物试验舱 Bio-Experimental Capsule
阮•梅的试验舱,会把靠近的家伙关进其中,仿佛某种捕食性植物。
Ruan Mei's experimental capsule traps anyone who gets too close, much like a carnivorous plant.
生命烘焙箱 Lifeform Oven
提醒你一下,这东西是芝士流心的「王座」。
Just a reminder, this thing is the "throne" of Molten Cheese Tart.
「像你这样的猫猫糕,生来就是要被我们吃掉的!」
"A cake cat like you was born to be eaten by us!"
新世界大门 Door to A New World
平平无奇的…家用设备。不过大部分人不会需要它。
A common... household item. Most people will not need it.
雅利洛-Ⅵ Jarilo-VI
花店「长夏」 Eversummer Florist
很有情调的花店,店主会耐心地向你介绍各类花卉。
A charming flower shop, where the owner patiently introduces various types of flowers to you.
禁区前线 Frontline
能在这里看到冰冷的大齿轮和淌着热血的铁卫。
Cold gears and hot-blooded Silvermane Guards can be seen here.
地髓矿脉 Geomarrow Vein
橙黄色的晶矿分布在矿区各处,它们曾是下层人民的生命线。
The orangish-yellow ores are distributed in all corners of the mines and were once the lifeline of the Underworlders.
以太战线庆典舞台 Aetherium Wars Celebration Stage
我是来自星穹列车的开拓者,这是我的搭档次元扑满,我的梦想是成为以太战线游戏大师!
I am a Trailblazer from the Astral Express, and this is my partner Warp Trotter. My dream is to become a master of the Aetherium Wars game!
孤儿院 Orphanage
现任大守护者和她的童年玩伴一起长大的地方,温馨的涂鸦至今未被抹去。
The place the current Supreme Guardian grew up with her childhood companion, where the warm graffiti has yet to be erased.
克里珀堡 Qlipoth Fort
与「存护」的星神同名的高大建筑,见证了千百年来筑城者意志的涨落沉浮。
The huge building named after the Aeon of Preservation has overseen the rise and fall of the Architects' will in the past thousand years.
永冬铭碑 Everwinter Monument
铭记着这座城市曾经历数载寒冬的地标建筑。
A landmark building that bears the memory of the city's years of harsh winters.
历史文化博物馆 History and Culture Museum
历史的冻土上会长出温暖的未来。
Warm future will grow out of the frozen earth of history.
造物之柱 Pillars of Creation
巨构机械在旭光下静静地卧着,仿佛下一刻就会随朝阳一起冉冉升起。
The colossal machinery lies quietly under the morning light, as if it will rise with the sun at any moment.
机械屋「永动」 Neverwinter Workshop
永远在叮当作响的机械屋。它的主人差点就要登上列车,与无名客一同驶向群星。
The constantly clanging mechanical workshop. Its owner almost boarded the train, ready to journey to the stars with the Nameless.
仙舟「罗浮」 The Xianzhou Luofu
谛听 Diting
鼻子很灵的小家伙。离开仙舟时,你有找它告别吗?
A little buddy with exceptional sense of smell. When leaving the Xianzhou, did you bid farewell to it?
司辰宫 Palace of Astrum
天舶司的总部。还记得和罗浮将军景元初遇时的景象吗?
The headquarters of the Sky-Faring Commission. Do you still remember the first time you met General Jing Yuan of the Luofu?
竞锋舰炮台 Skysplitter Cannon Turret
用这么豪华的舰炮放个二十一响,一定很过瘾吧!
Executing the 21 gun salute with splendorous cannons like this must be fun!
镇恶门 Vileguard Maw
据说这扇门能左右眼互搏。
It's said that this door's eyes can fight each other.
帝垣琼玉牌 Celestial Jade
只要坐上牌桌,今天这鱼就摸定了。
The moment I sit at the game table, the slacking is on!
迴星港「植船区」 Stargazer Navalia "Ship Nursery"
种小小的种子,长大大的星槎。
Sow tiny seeds, grow huge starskiffs.
勘录舍 Scriptorium
能用监控系统看犯人跳舞吗?
Can we watch the inmates dance with the monitoring system?
持明龙影 Vidyadhara Dragon Silhouette
撕裂——形骸——解放!
Rend form... set free!
穷观阵 Matrix of Prescience
「你的一举一动,早在法眼占测之内。」
"Your every move has been foreseen."
丹鼎司龙树 Alchemy Commission Dragon Tree
枝杈上,龙不吟、虎不啸,一棵古树可笑可笑。
On the branch, neither the dragon roars nor the tiger howls. An ancient tree stands, a source of mockery.
匹诺康尼 Penacony
梦的洋流 Dream Currents
鲸群奔向梦境的裂口,仿佛要坠入深渊,又像是在追逐光明。
The whale pod rushes toward the rift of dreamscapes, as if about to fall into the abyss, yet seemingly chasing the light.
「白日梦」酒店-梦境 The Reverie (Dreamscape)
如果我告诉你我的梦,也许你会遗忘它;如果我让你进入我的梦,那也会成为你的梦。
If I tell you my dream, you may forget it. If I let you into my dream, it will also become yours.
折纸小鸟 Origami Bird
「啾啾啾,啾啾!」——听着有点像*银河粗口*。
"Tweet tweet, tweet!" — It sounds a bit like cosmic profanity.
钟表小子雕像 Clockie Statue
「嘀嗒!这下吃撑了!」
"Tick-tock! I can't eat anymore!"
「白日梦」酒店-现实 The Reverie (Reality)
我们会倾尽所有,只为了活一场值得的人生。
We will spend all we have to live a life worth living for.
筑梦边境 Dream's Edge
许多人都曾活在阴暗的角落,但他们仍会仰望星空。
Many people have lived in shady corners, but they still look up at the starry skies.
调弦之厅 Hall of Chords
空旷的舞台,将谢幕声送往星空。
An empty stage, sending sounds of curtain calls to the stars.
格拉克斯雕像 Glaux Sculpture
折纸大学的先驱,一只令人钦佩的老鸟。
The pioneer of the Paperfold University, an impressive old bird.
稚子的赏月地 A Child's Moongazing Spot
稚子沉眠于此,月光萦绕耳畔,梦中不止涛声。
A child lays dormant here, the moonlight whispers by the ear, and the sound of waves echoes in the dream.
梦的内核 The Essence of Dreams
你就是真正的牢表小子吧?
You're the real Clockie, aren't you?
星海逸闻 Astral Tales
花火 Sparkle
「我听说了一个很好玩的笑话,也讲给你听听吧。」某天,花火突然出现在列车上,对你坏笑。
"Oh, I've got a good joke!" Sparkle appears suddenly on the Express the other day, barely containing her giggles.
「一个吸血鬼在没有太阳的夜里出来散步,却被阳光给烧死了。这是为什么呢?」
"So there's this vampire who goes out for a midnight stroll, right? Clear night, no sun — but POOF! Gets totally fried by sunlight! Guess why?"
「因为那天晚上有星星啊——你在夜空中看见的每一颗都是恒星!」
"Because — fun fact — every single star up there is actually a sun! That's like, Astronomy 101!"
笑两声配合一下她。 Play along with a laugh.
好笑的笑话是真诚,不好笑的笑话是情商。
Real jokes deserve real laughs. The others? Well, that's what EQ is for.
你笑得人仰马翻。 You burst into raucous laughter.
该配合的演出你都演得不错。
You've mastered the art of playing along.
流萤 Firefly
保持训练是格拉默铁骑矫捷身手的秘诀。趁着列车暂歇,你来到泰科铵的地下训练场,偶然遇见了变装潜入的流萤,她似乎正在借用这里的全息模拟机与人对战。察觉到你靠近后,她解除了萨姆装甲……
Maintaining the training routine is the secret behind the Glamoth's Iron Cavalry's swift movements. While the Express rests, you venture into Taikiyan's underground training arena, where you encounter the disguised Firefly, seemingly engaged in a battle using the holographic simulator. As she senses your approach, she sheds her SAM armor...
那就来比试一场吧! How about a challenge, then?
「输家要满足赢家一个要求哦。」
"The loser must grant the winner one request."
你势如破竹,七比零拿下。 You charge forward like a storm, clinching a victory with a flawless seven-to-zero score.
不要太嘚瑟,你赢赢赢,最后是输光光。
Don't get too cocky. You win, win, win — but in the end, it all slips through your fingers.
飞霄 Feixiao
为答谢列车组的协助,飞霄邀请你到一家星际和平公司「驻仙舟办」餐厅吃饭——看来这是融合了仙舟和公司的创新餐厅。她随口就点了一大块三分熟的黄石牛排,熟练地用刀叉吃着。你从没来过这种地方,怎么办?
As thanks to the Crew's help, Feixiao takes you to an Interastral Peace Corporation Xianzhou Division restaurant — It looks like an innovative menu that blends IPC and Xianzhou cuisines. She confidently orders a massive medium-rare yellow boulder steak, wielding her knife and fork with grace. You've never been to a place like this — what should you do?
放飞自我,吃得开心就好。 Who cares about fancy manners? Food is food!
餐桌礼仪只会影响我干饭的速度。
Can't eat properly when you're worried about dining etiquette.
你捧着红酒桶与将军对饮。 You end up sharing an entire barrel of wine with the General.
只记得最后的回忆是你俩一起上山打虎……
The last thing you remember is both of you going up a mountain to fight a tiger...
翡翠 Jade
公司的少年培训班到访白日梦酒店。作为匹诺康尼的股东,你被翡翠邀请去做一番讲话。孩子们脸上写满了期待,显然早已听过你的故事。
A group from the IPC youth training program is visiting The Reverie. As a shareholder of Penacony, you are invited by Jade to deliver a speech. The children are positively glowing with anticipation — Clearly, they have heard about you before.
「别紧张,说什么都可以。」翡翠对你悄声道,「在孩子眼里,你就是最好的范例。」
"Don't worry, you can say anything you want." Jade whispers to you. "To them, you're the perfect role model."
真诚地分享过往经验。 Share your past experiences earnestly.
「下面我简单地喵两句。」
"I would like to say a few words..."
「做选择时,不要让自己后悔。」 "When you make choices, make ones that you won't regret."
希望孩子们也能从始至终做到。
Hopefully, the children will also follow through with this principle.
波提欧 Boothill
在流梦礁的街道闲逛时,你被一只手拉进了巷子——原来是波提欧。他表示自己的机械身体出了点小问题,可能是缺少润滑,也可能是哪根线断了。集成电路板的开口比较隐蔽,必须有人帮忙才能排查故障……
While strolling through the streets of Dreamflux Reef, you are suddenly pulled into the alley by none other than — Boothill. Turns out, he's experiencing some minor malfunctions with the cyborg body, suspecting the lack of lubrication and disconnected wires to be the culprit. Access to the circuit panel is well-concealed, therefore he will need help with troubleshooting...
用球棒帮他修理一下。 Fix him. With the baseball bat.
你记得电视机就是这么修好的。
You recall that's how you fixed the TV.
波提欧感到焕然一新。 Boothill feels good as new!
「舒服多了,真是他宝贝的神医啊!」
"Hot diggity, that hit the muddle-fudgin' spot, doc!"
乱破 Rappa
在「黄金的时刻」,你遇见了被星探纠缠的乱破——星际和平影视一直想签约一位巡海游侠。
At the Golden Hour, you run into a talent scout pestering Rappa about a contract — The IPM always wanted to get a Galaxy Ranger on board.
「球棒•忍者,这位忍徒请求收录在下于《银河忍法帖》中吟唱的忍•真言。但在下担心贸然把忍•真言交予公司,可能会有未曾设想的连锁•陷阱…请帮助我破除疑虑吧!」
"Baseball Bat Ninja, this initiate requests the ninja mantra I performed from the Cosmic Ninjutsu Inscriptions to be recorded and given to the IPC, but I'm worried about the potential traps within... Please help me make up my mind!"
劝她同意收录忍•真言的邀请。 Convince her to agree to the deal.
欢迎来到《银河有说唱》。
Welcome to Rap Galaxy!
乱破当众吟唱了一段忍•真言。 Rappa performs a verse from the ninja mantra live.
她的忍道是有话直说,说到做到。
Such is Rappa's way of the ninja — says what she means and does what she says.
椒丘 Jiaoqiu
你在长乐天的茶摊前遇见了椒丘,他偏头倾听街道的喧嚣,仿佛在回忆什么。
You run into Jiaoqiu by a tea stand near the Exalting Sanctum. Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the city, he seems deep in thought.
「治病救人好似推石上山,最后都难免白费力气。飞霄将军想医好我这心病,但我偶尔还是会像这样慨叹一番…果然,尝不出味道的话,品茶也少了些意思。」
"To heal and save a life is not unlike pushing a boulder uphill — Both are futile efforts in the end. General Feixiao wishes to cure my despondent heart, but I still find myself lamenting from time to time... I knew it. Blandness takes away even the joy of having tea."
自闭者,我是你的破闭人。 Listen here, emo man, I am here to un-emo you.
可别变成自灭者了。
Don't turn into a Self-Annihilator, now.
你讲了黄泉和米哈伊尔的故事。 You tell the stories of Acheron and Mikhail.
虚无平等地包裹着所有人,不过那也无妨。
Nihility envelops all equally, but so what?
三月七 March 7th
列车大扫除时,三月七突然想到了新点子……
During the Express clean-up, March 7th suddenly comes up with a new idea...
「说起来,你会用球棒和炎枪,我会用双剑和长弓,不如我们轮流做彼此的师傅吧!说不定我们也像丹恒那样,还有隐藏的力量没使出来呢!这次先让本姑娘来教你几招~」
"Say, you're proficient with the baseball bat and flaming lance, and I'm good with dual swords and archery, right? Why don't we take turns in tutoring each other? Maybe we can also unlock hidden powers like Dan Heng! Come on, let me show you a few tricks first~"
拜托你,请指导我! Please show me the way!
记得请三月七师父喝几杯奶茶。
Remember to treat Master March 7th to more than one cup of milk tea afterward.
再请来重量级的「师祖」们。 And then invite the heavyweight "grandmasters."
彦卿管你叫老师,你管彦卿叫师祖。
Yanqing calls you teacher, but he is also the teacher of your teacher...?
作为公司业务巩固部的专员,你被安排去参加某无机文明加入宇宙市场的磋商会议。你不敢怠慢,早早来到约定地点,却一直没等来对接的客户…据说无机生命时间感受比有机生命更强,为什么会迟到呢?
As a specialist in the Business Consolidation Department of the IPC, you are sent to attend the negotiation for an inorganic civilization to join the cosmic market. You arrive at the venue ahead of time but the client has yet to show up... Rumor has it that inorganic life has a stronger sense of time than organic ones, so what could have caused the delay?
赶紧分析原因,不然就被炒了! Gotta get to the bottom of this before you're fired!
你好歹也用过不少智能设备,你能想到的——
You're a smart person well-acquainted with smart devices. You'll come up with something...
或许它其实早就到了… Maybe it's been here all this time...
你发现售货机在憋笑「35秒,35秒后就宣告胜利吧。」
You notice the vending machine trying to stifle a chuckle. "Thirty-five more seconds. Just thirty-five more, then I'll announce my victory."
蛀洞飞梭留下了破坏性的尾迹云,反物质军团从洞口鱼贯而入。各星球陷入了恐慌。而你,星际和平公司的舰队指挥官,正率领整片星区的防御力量严阵以待。
The Borehole Blitz leaves behind a trail of ruin as the Antimatter Legion swarms through the gaps. Worlds are panicking while you, fleet commander of the IPC, hold the line with the combined defense force of the entire sector.
「侦测到351个高能反应,比我们略多…」副官咽了口唾沫,等待你的指令——
"We are detecting 351 high-energy signatures, slightly overtaking our numbers..." The adjutant swallows nervously and waits for your orders —
快使用你那无敌的稳健战术。 Quick! Deploy your true, tested, and unbeatable strategy.
「我讨厌战争,但更讨厌失败。」
"I hate war, but I hate failure even more."
上上策:围绕行星护盾构建阵地。 Perfect strategy: Set up defense perimeter around planetary shields.
你们以逸待劳、大获全胜,副官称你为宇宙战术家。
You obtain a flawless victory with the conservative approach. The adjutant crowns you with the title of "Cosmic Tactician."
姬子 Himeko
最近,姬子正在读一本名叫《星际觅食录》的书,据说是某位宇宙行商的游记。书中详述了各个星球的美味食材和烹饪方式,有些甚至只能在气态行星表面或数百公里深的海底获取…百闻不如一试,她想让你来一起帮忙。
Himeko has been reading a book called Interstellar Forager's Journal, said to be the travel notes of a traveling merchant. The book details the delicious ingredients and cooking methods of various planets, some of which can only be found on the surface of gas giants or hundreds of kilometers deep in the ocean... Seeing is believing — she wants you to help her try it out.
向众人展示你隐藏的厨艺。 Demonstrate your hidden cooking skills.
好坏看运气,咸淡看手感。
Fate decides the result, skill determines the taste.
你创造了美食奇迹。 You created a miraculous cuisine.
只要用心,人人都是食神。
With some heart, anyone can be a master chef.
布洛妮娅 Bronya
公司打算投资修缮雅利洛-Ⅵ上的一座建筑,以支持当地的重建工作,而具体的施工计划书则由克里珀堡提供。布洛妮娅挑灯夜战、尽可能平衡各方势力,最终拟定了几个方案。究竟该把宝贵的机会用在哪里?她询问起你的意见。
The IPC plans to invest in renovating a building on Jarilo-VI to support local reconstruction efforts, with the specific construction plans provided by Qlipoth Fort. Bronya burns the midnight oil, striving to balance various interests, and eventually drafts several proposals. Where should this valuable opportunity be used? She seeks your opinion.
选几座门面建筑修缮一下。 Renovate a few prominent buildings for a better facade.
建造奇观才是文明的入门玩法。
Constructing wonders is the true gateway to the game of Civilization.
为机械聚落新建庇护所。 Build new shelters for the Robot Settlement.
哟哟~流浪者们心连心,开拓友谊值千金。
Yo yo yo~ Vagrants roam with hearts aligned, friendship with Trailblaze is gold refined.
托帕&账账 Topaz & Numby
战略投资部的员工之间有一则传言:「托帕总监在自己的生态舰上养了一万只萌宠。」这个说法虽然夸张,但也不是无中生有。受邀来到其中一间生态室时,你被这里的生物数量震惊了——光是次元扑满就有几十只。
There's a rumor among the employees of the Strategic Investment Department: "Director Topaz is raising ten thousand cute pets on her own ecological ship." Though exaggerated, it's not entirely baseless. When invited to one of the ecological chambers, you were stunned by the sheer number of creatures — there were dozens of Warp Trotters alone.
「这些扑满斗性十足,要试试捉住它们吗?」托帕饶有兴趣地问道。
"These Trotters are full of fighting spirit. Would you like to try catching them?" Director Topaz asks with a playful interest.
接受挑战,抓猪有什么难的? Accept the challenge. What's so difficult about catching pigs?
要上了开拓者,遗器速度词条的储备足够吗?
Ready to go, Trailblazer? Are you sure your Relics have enough SPD on them?
托帕恨不得聘你为捉扑满专家。 Topaz almost wants to hire you as an Expert Warp Trotter Catcher.
不是P35级以上你不去。
You won't jump ship to her without at least a P35 position.
知更鸟 Robin
知更鸟计划在流梦礁举办多场义演,你凑巧参与了其中一次。然而,总有人不希望演出一帆风顺:当歌曲进行到最高潮时,麦克风突然被掐断了,背景音乐也归于沉寂。观众们窃窃私语起来,难道演出就要泡汤了?
Robin plans to hold multiple charity concerts in the Dreamflux Reef, and you attend one by chance. However, there is always someone who wishes the performances to go south. Just as the setlist progresses toward the apex, the microphone goes offline, and the backing track also gets muted. Whispers arise from the audience, wondering if the performance will be canceled.
冲上去帮忙,演出由我来守护! Charge up to help. I shall protect the performance!
直觉告诉你,必须做点什么。
Your instincts tell you that you must do something.
你重启了舞台的全套设备。 You rebooted the entire stage's audio equipment system.
咱就问,舞台装置技术哪家强?
Lemme hear it. Who has the best stage technical skills?
貊泽 Moze
在仙舟罗浮参加演武仪典时,你的住处总是会莫名其妙地变干净,有时桌上还会多出几个貘馍卷——这反直觉的剧情发展究竟是怎么回事?你试图找到这一切的源头,却只看见一抹黑影在窗外一闪而过……
During your stay in the Xianzhou Luofu for the Wardance ceremony, your lodging always mysteriously ends up spotless — and sometimes, a few tuskpir wraps even appear on your table. This unexpected turn of events defies all logic. Determined to uncover the truth, you try to track the source, only to catch a glimpse of a dark silhouette flashing past your window...
追上去问个清楚。 Catch up and get to the bottom of it.
你基本猜了个八九不离十。
Your guess turns out to be almost exactly right.
貊泽承认是出于兴趣。 Moze admits he did it purely out of personal interest.
「打扫卫生和打倒敌人一样愉悦。」
"Cleaning up trash and cleaning up mobs are both enjoyable activities."
丹恒 Dan Heng
除了看书,丹恒最大的爱好便是整理智库条目。某天,你们来档案室查阅资料,发现其中几个条目又被谜语人打乱了,简直就像一排整齐的苏乐达中有一瓶苏打豆汁儿一样。恢复被篡改的条目后,你看见丹恒古井无波的脸上出现了一丝欣慰——难道他其实乐在其中?
Besides reading, Dan Heng's greatest hobby is organizing data bank entries. One day, while visiting the data storage room to look up information, you both discover that several entries have once again been scrambled by the Riddlers — like a neat row of SoulGlad bottles with a single mung bean soda mixed in. After restoring the tampered entries, you catch a fleeting trace of satisfaction on Dan Heng's otherwise impassive face — could he actually be enjoying this?
是时候分享刚学的冷知识了! It's time to share trivia you just learned!
把这些知识编进智库的话,丹恒会很有成就感吧。
Dan Heng might feel a great sense of achievement if you entered this trivia into the data bank.
「斯诺兰德」的寓意是「雪地」。 "Snowland" means "a land covered in snow."
你分享的内容非常「冷」。
That piece of trivia is... quite something.
瓦尔特 Welt
作为「机甲领域大神」,瓦尔特收到了一封来自星际和平娱乐的邮件,邀请他为公司机甲提出评价和改进意见,公司会寄送一份微缩机甲模型作为酬谢。瓦尔特对模型很感兴趣,也想听听不同人对公司机甲的看法,便来找你取经……
As a Mech Expert, Welt receives mail from Interastral Peace Entertainment, inviting him to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement on the IPC's mechs. In return, the IPC would send him a miniature mech model as a token of appreciation. Welt is very interested in the model, and he also wants to hear what different people think of the IPC's mechs, so he comes to you for advice...
还有改进空间。 There is room for improvement.
瓦尔特提笔画出机甲的素体,等待你的建议…
Welt draws up a sketch of the mech's model and waits for your suggestions...
应该把尺寸放大一些。 It should be bigger.
大就是好,多就是美!注意性能压力就行。
Big is good, more is pretty! Just remember to pay attention to the performance and pressure.
你躺在手术台上,等待着公司的医疗机器人为你拔掉龋齿。你知道它不会对人类造成任何伤害,但内心还是难免忐忑。机器人掏出又长又细的针头,用电子音发问:
You lie on the operating table, waiting for the IPC's medbot to extract your decayed tooth. You know it won't cause any harm to humans, but you can't help feeling a little nervous. The robot pulls out a long, thin needle and asks in its electronic voice:
「尊敬的顾客,接下来将进行术前麻醉。请问您要选择传统科技套餐还是试验级创新生物套餐?」
"Dear customer, we are about to proceed with preoperative anesthesia. Would you like to choose the traditional technology package or the experimental innovative bio-package?"
试验级创新生物套餐。 Experimental innovative bio-package.
创新又能有多创新?试试。
How innovative can it be? Let's try.
心灵感应蜘蛛为你催了眠。 A telepathic spider hypnotizes you.
舒服得就像是路易斯•弗莱明体验卡。
It's as comfortable as a Louis Fleming experience package.
作为新伦蒂尼恩工人,在操劳几十年后,你终于迎来了光荣的退休。政府为退休者提供了一种新选择:拿上一笔钱,或是进入名为「壳」的公寓,接受社会化赡养。公寓会衡量你平生的贡献,提供不同规格的待遇——最差也能衣食无忧。公司的宣传语称:「足以让老人重返孩提时代。」
As a worker in New Londinium, after decades of hard work, you finally enjoy a glorious retirement. The government offers retirees a new option: Take a sum of money or move into an apartment known as "Shell" to receive socialized care. The apartment will assess your lifelong contributions and provide varying levels of benefits — the worst of which still ensures that you have food and clothing. The company's slogan proclaims: "Enough to bring the elderly back to their childhood."
进入「壳」之公寓。 Move into the "Shell" apartment.
当了一辈子大人,为什么不能做回小孩?
After a lifetime being an adult, why can't we move back to being a child?
你被分配到了超豪华房间。 You are assigned a super luxurious room.
当你离开房间时,就默认你放弃了一切。
When you leave the room, it is determined by default that you give it all up.
新伊甸的舰队大战在粒子云中落下帷幕,一颗恒星变成了黑洞,一支舰队变成了碎片。公司必须为这巨大的损失找个说法——准确地说,问责。
The fleet battle over New Eden has ended in the particle cloud, with a star turning into a black hole and a fleet reduced to debris. The IPC must come up with an explanation — more specifically, accountability — for this massive loss.
作为业务巩固部的调查专员,你被派去审问一位曾参与战斗的舰长。他正处在歇斯底里、语焉不详的状态中。主管认定他是故意隐瞒、拒绝配合,限你在24个系统时内从他嘴里撬出真相……
As an investigator from the Business Consolidation Department, you are tasked with interrogating a captain who was involved in the battle. He is in a state of hysteria, speaking incoherently. The supervisor has concluded that he is deliberately withholding information and refusing to cooperate, giving you 24 system hours to extract the truth from him...
都是打工人,用真心换真心。 From one employee to another, being genuine is the key.
嘴越是硬,心越是软。
The tougher one's words, the softer their heart.
舰长恢复了冷静,开始交代… The captain calms down and begins his explanation...
他翻脸速度堪比量子读书。
His mood swings faster than quantum speed reading.
砂金 Aventurine
晖长石号的休闲区域总是摆着几张桌子,供客人们茶歇时打牌消遣。某天,桌边出现了一位年轻的挑战者。论牌技,没人比得过他;论运气,那人也好得出奇。输掉口袋里的全部苜蓿币后,大副终于请你出马。
The lounge area for The Radiant Feldspar always has a few tables for guests to play cards during tea breaks. One day, a young challenger appears at the table. No one can match his skill at cards, and he also has uncanny luck. After losing all the Alfalfa credits in their pocket, the first mate finally asks for your help.
「我还在想你什么时候才会出现呢,」穿着华贵的青年拉开椅子,「来玩一把吧,朋友,玩什么由你选择。」
"I was wondering when you'd show up," the well-dressed young man said while pulling out a chair. "Let's play a round, friend. You choose the game."
来一场赌上灵魂的策略游戏吧。 Let's play a strategy game where souls are at stake.
游戏开始…你准备好输掉灵魂了吗?
The game has begun... Are you ready to lose your soul?
你在折纸小鸟对对碰中险胜。 You narrowly win in Origami Bird Clash.
「再来一局吧,英雄可不能临阵脱逃啊。」
"Let's play another round. A hero can't turn tail from the battlefield."
某日见面时,螺丝咕姆送了你一份纪念品:一只由齿轮制成的蝴蝶。
One day, Screwllum gifts you a souvenir — a butterfly made of gears.
「备注:这只蝴蝶拥有和忆泡类似的功效,能够储存并播放梦境。眼下它还没有内容,我希望第一个梦境的题材能由你来指定——在有机生命中,你的情感潮汐尤为独特。」
"Note: This butterfly functions similarly to a Memory Bubble, capable of storing and replaying dreams. Currently, it is empty. I hope you can set the theme for its first dream — your emotional tides are particularly intriguing among organic lifeforms."
做个「毁灭」风格的梦。 Dream in the style of Destruction.
「毁灭」吧,赶紧的。
Burn it all down. Now.
你将庇尔波因特烧成了灰。 You reduce Pier Point to ashes.
你得到了「以我残躯化烈火」的结局。
You achieved the ending "Don't Fear the Reaper."
银狼 Silver Wolf
星际和平娱乐研发了一款以「幻想生物对战」为主题的游戏,作为银河玩家的银狼岂能错过?可那游戏如今只进行了小规模的内部测试。她多次黑进星际和平娱乐的系统,除了几个新建文件夹外什么也没找到。无奈之下,她只能请你帮忙想想办法。
Interastral Peace Entertainment developed a game themed around "fantasy creature battles." As a cosmic gamer, Silver Wolf just can't miss it. However, the game has only done small-scale internal tests to date, and repeated hacks into the IPE's systems yield nothing but a few empty folders. Left with no choice, she's come to you for help.
小事,我在公司里有人。 No problem. I've got inside connections.
就连「石心十人」都抢着给你发内推。
Even the Ten Stonehearts are eager to give you referrals.
你联系到了游戏制作人。 You contact the game's producer.
制作人也和银狼一样好奇那游戏怎样了。
The producer, just like Silver Wolf, is curious about how the game turned out.
符玄 Fu Xuan
作为仙舟的重要机构,太卜司每日都运转得井井有条。结束了穷观阵的例行维护后,照惯例太卜准备去丹鼎司购置一些甜水,恰好在路上撞上了你,她心情好,说是要为你卜上一卦……
As an important branch of Xianzhou, the Divination Commission runs like clockwork every day. After finishing the routine maintenance on the Matrix of Prescience, Master Diviner was, as usual, on her way to pick up some sweet water at Alchemy Commission when she ran into you. In a good mood, she says she's going to do a fortune reading for you...
算算「今日开拓」的运势。 Let's check your luck for today's Trailblaze.
太卜司有三不卜——不卜?不卜白不卜。
The Divination Commission has 3-read rules: read your past, read your present, but never read your paycheck!
十连三金说的就是你呀! You shall get a ten-pull with three 5-stars!
要是没有三金,就找太卜报销。
If you don't get that, ask Master Diviner for a refund.
灵砂 Lingsha
「汤药太难入口,已经被仙舟居民投诉好几回了…」这是新任司鼎总要面对的麻烦事。俗话说「良药苦口」,灵砂自发研究了数种配方,却仍难寻见「良药爽口」的方案。她伏桌喃喃,笑颜难掩眉头的怒意;抬起头时,却恰好与你四目相会——
"The medicine's too bitter, and it's already been complained about by the Xianzhou residents several times..." This is the kind of trouble the new Cauldron Master has to deal with. As the saying goes, "Good medicine is bitter," and Lingsha has been experimenting with different formulas, but still hasn't found the right one that's both effective and palatable. She rests her head on the table, mumbling to herself. Her smile barely masks the frustration in her expression. But as she lifts her head, her eyes meet yours—
我帮杜老板品过茶,我来助你! I've tasted tea for Boss Du. Let me help you!
这能有多难喝呢,你选一方汤药吧——
How bad could it be? Just pick a bowl of medicine —
尝尝闪闪发光的那碗。 Try the one that's all shiny and sparkly.
「呃…那是我喝过的奶茶,不是药。」
"Uh... that's just the milk tea I had, not medicine."
大黑塔 The Herta
一如既往的「来测」短信发到了你的手机上。你来到黑塔的办公室,却看见人偶堆成了山…原来这次要测试的不是模拟宇宙,而是刚刚更新过系统的黑塔人偶。
As usual, the "Come for a Test" text message hits your phone. You head to Herta's office, but find puppets piled up into a mountain... Looks like today's test isn't the Simulated Universe but the newly updated Herta Puppet.
「在『觉醒』模式中,她们会有更出色的协作能力。随便给她们下个指令吧。」
"In 'Awakening' mode, they'll have better coordination. Just give them any command."
人偶们,想尽办法来取悦我吧—— Puppets, do whatever it takes to please me —
大黑塔正在看着你——
The Herta is watching you —
人偶们为你做了一块大蛋糕! The puppets made you a giant cake!
好吃吧?阮•梅也吃过同款。
Isn't it delicious? Ruan Mei's had the same one.
黑天鹅 Black Swan
无所事事的列车一日,黑天鹅若有所思地站在游戏机前,忆者,也喜欢打游戏吗?
During an uneventful day on the Express, Black Swan stands thoughtfully before the arcade game machine. Do Memokeepers enjoy gaming too?
「当然…只是,刚刚有个画风明显不同的小鼠钻了进去,应该是模因生命……」
"Of course... though a mouse with a distinctively different art style just ran in — probably a Memetic organism..."
找个办法把它救出来! Let's find a way to rescue it!
「救救鼠鼠。」——所以,你出手了。
"Help the mouse." — And so you take action.
当然是打游戏一命通关! Obviously, beat the game in one save!
鼠鼠患者的命运就由我来改变。
Time to change the fate of this mouse patient.
景元 Jing Yuan
在神策府闲逛时,你偶然碰上了景元将军…站在桌前打瞌睡的状况。将军居然可以站着睡觉?真不愧是闭目将军。但是后面不就有椅子吗……
During a stroll through the Seat of Divine Foresight, you stumble upon General Jing Yuan... napping while standing at his desk. The General can sleep standing up? Well, he is the Dozing General. Though there's a perfectly good chair behind him...
你瞥了一眼桌上堆放的「公文」,全是些无关紧要的杂项——看来将军是被气晕的。
A peek at the "official documents" on his desk reveals only minor matters — apparently the General was annoyed into unconsciousness.
测测他是不是真睡着了。 Check if he's truly sleeping.
到底睡没睡?如睡。
Is he sleeping or not? Yes and no.
拿相机无死角拍下来。 Take photos from every angle.
看来你还记得停云是怎么做生意的。
You remember how Tingyun does business.
阮•梅 Ruan Mei
闲逛空间站时,你在某个废弃舱室里意外撞见了阮•梅——光线昏暗,你只能隐约看见她拿着一根闪烁寒光的针头,似乎在戳刺手中的什么东西。阮•梅造物们好奇地围在四周,时不时发出叫声……
While wandering the space station, you stumble upon Ruan Mei in a dim, abandoned cabin. You can barely make out the cold glint of a needle in her hand, as if poking at something in her hand. Her little creations gather around, chirping curiously from time to time...
我…是来加入你们的。 I'm... here to join you.
阮•梅把手中的刺绣交给你,请开始表演——
Ruan Mei hands you her embroidery. Show her what you've got —
完美之作,阮•梅给了你奖励… A flawless masterpiece! Ruan Mei gives you a reward...
当然是香喷喷的糕点啦——「阮•饭」!
Of course, it's a delicious pastry — "Ruan Cake"!
星期日 Sunday
星期日最近正在创作一首新的钢琴曲,打算用谐乐传递美好的情绪——就像妹妹常做的那样。不过,他决定走出过去音乐创作的舒适区,便来向你请教……
Sunday's working on a new piano piece, hoping to convey happy emotions through harmonies — just like his sister often does. But he's ready to step out of his comfort zone, so he turns to you for some advice...
寻找新的题材,新的灵感。 Look for new themes, new inspirations.
星期日过去太秩序了,得找点乱子。
Sunday's been playing it too safe — time to shake things up.
一起把谐乐大典烧成灰。 Burn the Charmony Festival to the ground together.
如此叛逆的想法,让他感觉「武侍」上身。
Such a rebellious idea. He's feeling like a real "warrior" now.
经过常人难以想象的努力后,你终于考入了公司旗下的舰队培训学校——这里的每名学生都是星际和平舰队未来的栋梁。在你畅想自己的美好前程时,年迈的退役士官大步走上讲台,用洪钟般的嗓门大声发问:
After grueling effort, you've finally made it into the Fleet Training Academy under the IPC's banner — every student here is a future star of the Interstellar Peace Fleet. Just as you start daydreaming about your bright future, an old, retired officer stomps up to the podium and booms out a question:
「依次回答我,你们打算以什么身份在舰队服役?从你那儿,开始——」
"One by one, tell me what role you aim to serve in the fleet. Starting with you—"
坐镇后方,有宏观视角! I'll hold the rear lines with a big-picture perspective!
劳心者治人,而你的前途……
Those who strategize lead the way. And your future...
成为战舰高级指挥官。 I'll be a high-ranking warship commanding officer.
「战争是多么愚蠢啊。如果和平的话,就不必这么辛苦了。」
"War is such nonsense. If only there were peace, I wouldn't have to work so hard."
新伊甸星区的战斗逼近尾声。身为机甲组长的你刚刚率领小队击退了一只践踏者,通讯频道传来噩耗:这颗星球一半的居民都被同化成了虚卒。指挥官决定用歼灭光束清扫地表,近地轨道的战舰已经开始为主炮充能。战友们看向你,等待着最后的指令……
The battle in New Eden nears its end. As the squad leader, you've just repelled a Trampler, but grim news hits your comms: Half the planet's population has been assimilated into Voidrangers. The commanding officer orders an Extermination Beam to cleanse the surface, and the orbital warship begins charging its cannons. Your squad looks to you for the final call...
生存是第一要务! Survival is the priority!
这要是能活下来,就去做巡海游侠吧……
If we make it out, we should be joining the Galaxy Rangers...
突然有人来救你们离开。 Someone suddenly comes to your rescue.
「我们不是来做正确的事,我们是来做不可能的事。」
"We're not here to do what's right — we're here to do what's impossible."
新伦蒂尼恩的工厂里,你正在和工友回收一批不合格零件。据工头说,近来「反物质军团」的活动愈发猖狂,全厂都必须加班生产。但那些焚烧银河的怪物当真存在吗?你从未见过它们,甚至连一张照片都没有……
In New Londinium's factory, you're sorting defective parts with your fellow workers. According to the foreman, the "Antimatter Legion" is on the rise, and overtime is mandatory. But do those galaxy-burning monsters even exist? You've never seen them, not even in a photo...
保持怀疑,或者找张照片。 Stay skeptical, or find a photo.
退一万步说,万一「反物质军团」长得很好看呢?
Then again, what if the Antimatter Legion is good-looking?
你终于找到它们的照片。 You finally find a photo of them.
换句话说,你摸鱼摸了整整一天!
This means you basically slacked off the whole day!
每个琥珀纪,各大仙舟都会举办对外发布会,将这一年的机巧和其他创新成果罗列、展示。在这届展会上,罗浮仙舟发布了最新款星槎和金人司阍,供路人和各星球代表随意观赏。但身为无名客的你岂能满足于观赏?至少也得上手试一试才行。
Every Amber Era, all the Xianzhou will hold public expos, showcasing this year's ingenia and innovations. At this year's exhibition, the Xianzhou Luofu unveils its newest Starskiff and Aurumaton Gatekeeper, open for public viewing. But as a Nameless, merely looking isn't enough — you've got to test them out firsthand!
试驾新款星槎。 Take the new starskiff for a spin.
该怎么试驾呢?
How exactly to test-drive it?
用飞行表演测试最高速度。 Push the speed limit with a flight show.
据说就像看到了曾经的驭空大人。
Rumor has it that the show reminded everyone of the legendary Madam Yukong.
你独自站在天台上,眺望黄金的时刻。晚风微凉,人群和车流在远处喧嚣。你突然感到一阵自在——没有人会打扰你,也没有工作需要你完成。你可以做任何想做的事,你的身体只属于自己,而这份自由将在梦里延长至永恒……
You stand alone on the rooftop, gazing out at the Golden Hour. The breeze is cool at night, and the crowds and cars are clamoring in the distance. For a moment, you feel at peace — no one needs you, and no tasks await you. You could do anything you want. Your body belongs to you alone, and this freedom will last forever in the dream...
感受、宁静。 Embrace the silence.
本我不拘于形。
Your true self is not tied to any form.
你看着天际落下一枚飞逝流星。 You watch a shooting star fall across the horizon.
不禁让人感慨「熙熙攘攘、我们的城市。」
Can't help but think about the bustling city.
露莎卡的海面染上一抹金黄,船邦民的工作也到了尾声。为了让全船的家人们度过一个丰盛的跨年庆典,你穿好潜水衣、跃入水中,开始了今天最后一趟「海底商场购物」。
The sea in Lushaka starts to turn gold, marking the end of another workday for the seafaring folks. To ensure a lavish New Year's feast for the whole family on the ship, you don your diving suit and plunge into the water, setting off on one last "undersea shopping spree."
左顾右盼间,一位认识的水灵游到了你身边,跟你用手语打了个招呼……
As you glance around, a familiar aqua sprite swims over and greets you with sign language...
不寒暄了,晚饭要紧! Enough chitchat — dinner awaits!
(手语)「我得先去找点饭吃,等下聊。」
*signs* "Need to get some food first, catch up later."
一条鲨鱼盯上了你们… A shark has its eyes on you two...
或者说,一条鲨鱼被你与水灵盯上了,今晚吃肉!
Or rather, you and the aqua sprite have your eyes on the shark. Meat's on the menu tonight!
针对翁瓦克的勘察告一段落,你开始清点飞船仓库里堆积成山的植生样本。这时,角落中一盆刚刚冒芽的植物吸引了你的注意力。
As the Vonwacq survey wraps up, you begin sorting through the mountain of plant samples in the spaceship's storage. A newly sprouted plant in the corner catches your eye.
「根据公司先前的实验,这一物种会对外界刺激产生反应…?」
"According to IPC records, this species responds to external stimuli...?"
给它放点音乐吧! Let's play it some music!
把你珍藏的有品歌单拿出来吧。
Bring out that treasured classy playlist of yours.
当代说唱流行。 Modern hip-hop hits.
它开始长得很有…节奏感。
It's growing with... some serious groove.
身为公司的智械外卖员,与时间赛跑是你的强项——除非寒铁披萨因为加热太慢没能按时出餐,加上公司提供的那台故障率七成的廉价星际摩托半路抛锚——就好比现在的状况。
As an IPC Intellitron delivery driver, racing against time is your specialty — unless the Coldiron Pizza takes too long to heat up, and the cheap IPC motorcycle with its 70% breakdown rate decides to quit — just like your current situation.
「距该订单超时还有3个系统时整,介时您将被扣除15%的本单报酬…」
"Order will time out in 3 system hours, at which point 15% of your payment will be deducted..."
信用点在上,容不得你慢慢思考了!
For credits' sake, you've got no time to think!
必须修好我的摩托! Got to fix this motorcycle!
你拧下手掌,露出里面的螺丝刀。
You unscrew your palm to reveal a screwdriver inside.
你用摩托零件改了个滑板出来。 You turn the motorcycle parts into a skateboard.
你为自己降本增效的天赋感到欣喜。
You're delighted by your cost-cutting efficiency skills.
忘归人 Fugue
全新的造型有时也会带来全新的麻烦——就拿停云的这几条尾巴来说,虽然看着气派,每日出门打理和睡前护理的时间却也翻了九倍,实在消耗精力。有没有好心恩人的帮助呢——
New styles sometimes bring new troubles — take Tingyun's tails for instance. While they look majestic, the daily grooming and bedtime care now take nine times longer, really draining her energy. Perhaps some kind soul could help —
让我来帮狐狸护理护理。 Time to show my tail-ented grooming skills.
您理解了吗?「护理」与「狐狸」谐音,令人忍俊不禁。
Get it? "Tail-ented" instead of "talented" — pretty clever, right?
带停云去美容院做专业护理。 Take Tingyun to a salon for professional grooming.
您理解了吗?这就是和停云小姐一起出门的借口。
See what I did there? Just an excuse to spend time with Miss Tingyun.
云璃 Yunli
狩猎魔剑之余,云璃仍是名工造司学徒。当然不能只顾着剑艺而疏忽了锻艺——
Between hunting cursed swords, Yunli remains an apprentice at the Artisanship Commission. Of course, she can't neglect her forging skills while focusing on swordplay—
「我打算铸一把新的兵器,暂定叫…老寒铁好了。你想要什么?」云璃跃跃欲试地说。
"I'm going to forge a new weapon. Might call it... The Coldiron. What would you like?" Yunli asks eagerly.
师父,请给我剑! Master, give me the sword!
「剑无定型,你想要什么样子的剑呢?」
"Swords take many forms. What kind would you like?"
一柄覆盖着月光的大剑。 A greatsword bathed in moonlight.
「我真正的导师,引导我的月光啊!」
"O moonlight, my true mentor, guide my way!"
最后更新于