迷迷.exe Mem.exe
这里因你而在 This Place Exists Because of You
迷迷: 哎呀,你的表情好严肃!
Mem: Hey, lighten up! What's got you so serious?
你怎么在这里?! What are you doing here?
迷迷: 不知道!人家正呼呼呢,一睁眼就到这儿来了。既然你也在,难道说……
Mem: No clue! I was deep in sleep, and the next thing I knew, I woke up here. Since you're here too, does that mean...
这本书是怎么回事? What's with the book?
迷迷: 完全不知道!人家正呼呼呢,一睁眼就到这儿来了。既然你也在,难道说……
Mem: I have no clue! I was deep in sleep, and the next thing I knew, I woke up here. Since you're here too, does that mean...
你怎么变成纸片了? How did you end up turning into paper?
迷迷: 纸片?哪有,这不还是毛茸茸的嘛!你摸摸看?
Mem: Paper? No way, I'm as fluffy as ever! Come on, give me a feel!
迷迷: 发生了什么?人家正呼呼呢,一睁眼就到这儿来了。既然你也在,难道说……
Mem: What in the world? I was deep in sleep, and the next thing I knew, I woke up here. Since you're here too, does that mean...
迷迷: 是我们心有灵犀,在梦里相见了?
Mem: Did our hearts connect in a dream?
太对了,就是这样。 Exactly, that's exactly it!
迷迷: 好可爱!心有灵犀!!
Mem: How cute! It's as if we're fated to be connected!
明显有别的原因! There must be another explanation!
迷迷: 不知道!反正弄不清,先当成心有灵犀吧!
Mem: I have no idea! Everything's a bit fuzzy. Let's just say it's some kind of mystical bond for now!
有没有办法不见? Is there a way we can avoid meeting?
迷迷: 啊?为什么!说这种话,就算人家不可能讨厌你,但也是会伤心的哦!
Mem: Why would you say that? Even if I couldn't hate you, that would still hurt my feelings!
迷迷: 虽然完全没有头绪,但人家好喜欢这个故事。人们说,梦是欧洛尼斯垂下的帷幕,这有没有可能是它送出的礼物?毕竟那位泰坦和我一样,特别喜欢你呢。
Mem: Although I'm completely in the dark, I adore this story. They say dreams are veils cast by Oronyx. Could this be a gift from them? It appears that Titan cherishes you just as much as I do.
我懂,睡前故事。 I get it. A bedtime story.
迷迷: 睡前故事,喜欢!念给人家听!
Mem: I love bedtime stories! Please, read one to me!
读书,好累… Reading can be such a drag...
迷迷: 开拓者,变灰了!别怕,人家会夸夸你,施展粉红色的魔法哦!
Mem: Trailblazer, you've turned gray! Don't worry, I'll cheer you up and sprinkle a little pink magic!
虽然但是,有奖励吗? But still, is there any reward for this?
迷迷: 当然,不仅有奖励,还有许多人家的鼓励哦!夸夸你!
Mem: Absolutely, not only is there a reward, but you'll also get plenty of cheers from me! Well done!
迷迷: 人家有种预感,刚才那颗漂亮的星星,也许就是带来故事的宝物。在今后的旅途中,我们还会遇见好多好多。
Mem: I've got a hunch that the beautiful star we just saw is a treasure that brings stories. In our travels ahead, we're sure to encounter many more.
迷迷: 所以睁大眼睛,一起来读书吧!我们要收集好多好多睡前故事,然后——开拓者,你来念给人家听!
Mem: So, let's keep our eyes peeled and dive into reading together! We need to collect tons of bedtime stories — then, Trailblazer, you can read them to me!
喜欢夜晚的你 You, Who Enjoys the Night
迷迷: 这么晚了,还不睡呀?人家是该为深夜偶遇感到高兴,还是担心你作息不健康?
Mem: It's way past bedtime — why are you still up? Should I be glad for this midnight rendezvous, or concerned about your sleep schedule?
这个作息对我来说很正常。 This is a normal routine to me.
迷迷: 这是哪个地区的正常作息呀…这可不行。虽然你长得好看,但也要注意保养。
Mem: Whose normal routine is this anyway? This won't do. Sure, you look great, but you've got to look after yourself too.
小看我,我可是熬夜冠军。 Don't underestimate me. I am the master of staying up late.
迷迷: 哎呀,怎么还自豪起来了,人家可没在夸你呢。
Mem: Why the pride all of a sudden? I wasn't giving out compliments here.
来一场不眠之夜,做结尾~ A white night we shall observe, adieu.
迷迷: 不可以不眠!皮肤会变差的,还会水肿!水肿哦!!
Mem: You can't stay up all night! It's bad for your skin, and you'll end up all puffy — really puffy!
光说我,你不也没睡觉嘛。 You admonish me, but you didn't sleep either.
迷迷: 人家已经很困啦,你看,睫毛都要打结了……
Mem: I'm sleepy now, look, my eyelashes are about to tangle...
迷迷: 不过,如果你有什么心事,真的睡不着…别担心,人家会一直陪着你的。
Mem: But hey, if you've got something on your mind and can't sleep, don't worry. I'll stay up with you all night.
迷迷: 夜晚那么长,千万别让自己孤单。笑一笑,好吗?
Mem: The night stretches on forever, don't sit here feeling lonely. How about a smile?
如果你在发呆 If You're Spacing Out
迷迷: 人家注意你好久了,一动不动地,是在发呆吗?睡着了吗?还是说,有什么心事?
Mem: I've noticed you've been still for a while now. Are you lost in thought? Asleep, or maybe something's bothering you?
在思考你的事。 Just pondering a few things.
迷迷: 呀,超级主动的发言!人家都怦怦心跳了呢。
Mem: Wow, such a bold statement! It makes my heart skip a beat.
迷迷: 嗯哼,那你继续思考吧,我不问,嘻嘻。
Mem: Hmph, keep pondering then. I won't ask.
在胡思乱想。 Merely lost in thoughts.
迷迷: 看来开拓者也和人家一样,是个内心细腻,又想象力丰富的孩子呢。
Mem: It looks like Trailblazer, like me, is a soul with a gentle heart and a wild imagination.
迷迷: 那我们一起来胡思乱想吧!放空、放空…让思绪飘向远方……
Mem: Let's get lost in thought together! Let's clear our minds and let our thoughts wander far and wide...
(假装睡着了) (Pretending to be asleep)
迷迷: 呀!眼睫毛动了一下,被我发现了!你明明没在睡觉!!
Mem: Ah! Your eyelashes just fluttered — I caught you! You're not sleeping, are you?
迷迷: 真是的,累了的话,就去休息呀。快去快去,我会来浴宫检查的哦。
Mem: Seriously, get some rest if you're feeling tired. Off you go — I'll swing by the bath chamber to check on you later.
你怎么偷看我? Why are you peeking at me?
迷迷: 偷看?怎么会呢,人家是在注视着你!睁大眼睛,注视!
Mem: Peeking? Not at all, I was just watching you! Eyes wide open, watching!
迷迷: 因为这里太不可思议了,万一你遇见了什么危险,人家可怎么办呀……
Mem: This place is surreal, what if you run into trouble? I wouldn't know what to do...
如果你又发呆 If You're Spacing Out Again
迷迷: 怎么又在发呆?还是说,是想和我聊聊天?
Mem: Why the daydreaming again? Or perhaps, you'd like to talk?
在思考你的事。 Just pondering a few things.
迷迷: 呀,超级主动的发言!人家都怦怦心跳了呢。
Mem: Wow, such a bold statement! It makes my heart skip a beat.
迷迷: 嗯哼,那你继续思考吧,我不问,嘻嘻。
Mem: Hmph, keep pondering then. I won't ask.
在胡思乱想。 Merely lost in thoughts.
迷迷: 看来开拓者也和人家一样,是个内心细腻,又想象力丰富的孩子呢。
Mem: It looks like Trailblazer, like me, is a soul with a gentle heart and a wild imagination.
迷迷: 那我们一起来胡思乱想吧!放空、放空…让思绪飘向远方……
Mem: Let's get lost in thought together! Let's clear our minds and let our thoughts wander far and wide...
(假装睡着了) (Pretending to be asleep)
迷迷: 呀!眼睫毛动了一下,被我发现了!你明明没在睡觉!!
Mem: Ah! Your eyelashes just fluttered — I caught you! You're not sleeping, are you?
迷迷: 真是的,累了的话,就去休息呀。快去快去,我会来浴宫检查的哦。
Mem: Seriously, get some rest if you're feeling tired. Off you go — I'll swing by the bath chamber to check on you later.
你怎么偷看我? Why are you peeking at me?
迷迷: 偷看?怎么会呢,人家是在注视着你!睁大眼睛,注视!
Mem: Peeking? Not at all, I was just watching you! Eyes wide open, watching!
迷迷: 因为这里太不可思议了,万一你遇见了什么危险,人家可怎么办呀……
Mem: This place is surreal, what if you run into trouble? I wouldn't know what to do...
当你偷看故事 When You Secretly Peek at a Story
迷迷: 哎呀——是新的故事?开拓者,怎么自己悄悄看呢?人家也要一起。
Mem: Ooh — new stories? Trailblazer, why are you off reading them by yourself? I want in, too!
就知道你会出来。 I knew you'd show up.
迷迷: 有故事的地方就有迷迷,难道人家是「记忆精灵」吗?可这个称呼不够可爱……
Mem: Where there's a story, there's Mem. Could I be a "memory spirit"? No, that name's not cute enough...
迷迷: 要不…粉色记忆精灵?
Mem: How about... "pink memory spirit" then?
只是先预习一遍。 Just sneaking a peek for now.
迷迷: 真的吗?那等下讲故事的时候,人家可是会听得很认真的!
Mem: Really? Then when it's time for the story, I'll listen super seriously!
好给你剧透。 Just so I can spoil it for you.
迷迷: 不!可!以!敲你的小脑袋哦!用粉红色的魔杖敲!
Mem: No! Way! I'll bonk you on the head — with my pink wand!
当你提起王储 When You Speak of the Crown Prince
迷迷: 你知道吗?奥赫玛到处都是迈德漠斯的传闻,这个人身上充满了故事…「王子」都是这样的吗?
Mem: Did you know that Okhema is full of stories about Mydeimos? He's just bursting with tales... are all "princes" like that?
他和白厄谁厉害? Who's stronger, him or Phainon?
迷迷: 据说很久以前,他们俩打过一场,花了十天十夜,结果是不分胜负。
Mem: I heard that long ago, they fought each other for ten days and ten nights, and it ended in a draw.
迷迷: 要人家说,一定是因为两人各有所长。力量、体质、军略,是迈德漠斯更胜一筹,但白厄更全面均衡,更重视技巧,而且——运气也很好!
Mem: If you ask me, it must be because they have different strengths. Power, endurance, strategy — that's where Mydeimos excels. But Phainon is more balanced and well-rounded, more focused on technique, and — he's also really lucky!
迷迷: 难分伯仲呢…此外,坊间似乎还流传着「万敌是王座级强者」的说法。虽然不明白是什么意思,但某种程度上,也说明他的实力深不可测吧。
Mem: It's really too close to call... oh, and there's another rumor that "Mydei is a throne-tier warrior." I don't quite know what that means, but it sure sounds like he's a force to be reckoned with.
迷迷: 不过,有关迈德漠斯的传闻也太多了。如果都是真的,他恐怕连吃饭的时间都没有吧?
Mem: Still... there really are way too many rumors about Mydeimos flying around. If they were all true, he wouldn't even have time to eat, would he?
迷迷: 也不知道是谁在传这些话,真是迷雾重重呢,对吧?
Mem: I wonder who's spreading all the stories. Sure is mysterious, don't you think?
真好奇不死的诅咒。 I'm really curious about the curse of immortality.
迷迷: 人家也很好奇!不死之身实在是很难解释呢,要是他的手臂不小心掉了下来…难道会变成「不死的手臂」吗?
Mem: Me too! It's really hard to imagine what an undying body is like. If his arm accidentally fell off... would it become an "immortal arm"?
吓到人家了。 Gah, that sounds terrifying.
迷迷: 哎呀,对不起,对不起嘛!肯定是假的啦!
Mem: Ah, sorry, I'm sorry! I made that up, it's not true!
很适合当武器… Sounds like it'd make a great weapon...
迷迷: 呀,画面出现在脑袋里了!不行不行,快讲点别的!
Mem: Gah, now I've got that image stuck in my head! No, that's no good. Let's talk about something else!
迷迷: 听别人说,其实他的异能并非「不死」,而是「拒绝死亡」…即使受到致命伤,也能违抗塞纳托斯的召唤,强硬地从亡者的国度归还。真是不可思议的力量呢。
Mem: I heard someone say that his ability isn't "immortality" but "defying death." Even if he suffers a fatal wound, he can resist the call of Thanatos and force his way out of the realm of the dead. Now that's an unbelievable kind of power!
他是怎么练成这样的? And how did he manage to get that powerful?
迷迷: 嘘——这个要悄悄说,人家好不容易才打听到的,可不能被别人听走了,只告诉开拓者一个人哦?
Mem: Shh — this has to stay quiet! It was really hard for me to find out, so I don't want anyone else to just hear it. This is for your ears only, Trailblazer.
迷迷: 据说是非常严苛的训练呢…每天要绕着圣城跑一万圈,还要深蹲一万次,还要硬拉一万组,还有…还有很多「一万个」!人家得再想想……
Mem: They say it's from incredibly harsh training... every day he runs ten thousand laps around the holy city, does ten thousand squats, does ten thousand sets of weights... and there's... anyway, there's lots more stuff he does "ten thousand" of! Let me think...
假的。 That's totally not true.
迷迷: 不会吧!你怎么这么肯定呀!
Mem: No way! And how are you so sure about that?
当你提起魔术 When You Speak of Magic
迷迷: 哇…是新同伴的故事吗?那位很像是…很像是什么的学士……
Mem: Wow... Is this the story of the new companion? That one who... looks like a scholar of some kind...
很像海盗。 Looks like a pirate.
迷迷: 不能以貌取人!人家想起来了,是魔术师啦……
Mem: Hey, don't judge based on appearance! And I just remembered — that one is a magician!
魔法少…呃,少男。 Magical gi— Um... boy.
迷迷: 那个…没听懂哎。不过你是想逗人家开心,对吧?
Mem: Um... I have no idea what that means, but you're trying to make me laugh, right?
迷迷: 是…魔法少男!也配合你一下,嘻嘻!
Mem: It's... magical boy! I'll just play along, tee hee!
迷迷: 啊对了,人家想起来了,是魔术师啦……
Mem: Oh, right, I just remembered — that one is a magician!
迷迷: 在逐火之旅的议题上,他似乎一直持反对意见,是因为不相信神谕吧…「这世界都是假的,只有我才是真实的」……
Mem: On the topic of the Flame-Chase Journey, he always seemed opposed — perhaps because he didn't believe in the prophecy. "Everything in this world is false, except me"...
迷迷: 考考你,开拓者——你觉得那刻夏和我们是什么关系?
Mem: Time for a quiz, Trailblazer — what do you think is the relationship between Anaxa and us?
同道。 Kindred spirits.
迷迷: 同道…这么说好像也没错。
Mem: Kindred spirits... well, I suppose you could say that.
宿敌。 Archenemies.
迷迷: 这、这么针锋相对吗?不至于,不至于……
Mem: A—Are they that hostile to each other? I don't think it's that bad...
师生。 Teacher and students.
迷迷: 树庭变成了这样,似乎没时间学习啦……
Mem: With the Grove being like this, there isn't any time to study...
饭搭子。 Meal buddies.
迷迷: 开拓者,你是不是饿了呀……
Mem: Are you hungry or something, Trailblazer...?
迷迷: 虽然理念完全不同,但他执着的性格倒是和英雄们如出一辙。阿格莱雅也会默许黄金裔去那刻夏那里求学,「好对手就是好伙伴」,大家应该相当认可这点吧。
Mem: Though the ideologies are completely different, when it comes to stubbornness, he is strikingly similar to the other heroes. Aglaea even permits the Chrysos Heirs to study under Anaxa. "A good rival is a good friend" — everyone probably can agree on that, at least.
迷迷: 嘿嘿,但我和开拓者不一样。我们站在一起,就是最好的伙伴!
Mem: Hehe, but we're different, Trailblazer. We're the best partners when we work together!
总是对你好奇 Can't Help Being Curious About You
迷迷: 都是很久很久以前的故事呀…有些没听够呢。
Mem: All these stories are really, really old... but I haven't had enough of them yet!
迷迷: 呀!这么说,人家忘了一个很重要的问题!开拓者现在多大啦?
Mem: Oh! That reminds me! I forgot to ask an important question! Trailblazer, how old are you?
刚出生不久。 I'm a newborn.
迷迷: 怎么会,完全看不出来!相比真实年龄,你也太成熟了吧…怎么人家就是小小一只呢?
Mem: No way, I'd never have guessed! You're way too mature for your age... And wait, why am I still so tiny then?
我与天地同寿。 As old as the world.
迷迷: 又在逗人家!那开拓者会变成白发苍苍的老奶奶/老爷爷吗?突然有点好奇…真想见识一下!
Mem: You're teasing me again! So, will Trailblazer grow old and gray and become an old granny/old grandpa? Now I'm curious... I wanna see!
忘了,不重要。 I forgot. It doesn't matter.
迷迷: 这怎么可以!那人家还怎么准备礼物?编也要编一个嘛!
Mem: No way! How will I know what gift to get you? Can't you just make something up?
迷迷: 不过…嘻嘻,人家会很开心,刚刚踏入这个世界,就遇到了开拓者。
Mem: But... hehe, I'm so happy that the moment I stepped into this world, I met you, Trailblazer.
迷迷: 这样我生命中的每一个瞬间,都会被开拓者记录下来。如果以后要为我著书,能写厚厚一大本呢!
Mem: This way, every moment of my life will be recorded by you, Trailblazer. If you ever write a book about me, it'll be a thick one.
什么都知道,不会无话可说吗? What is there for us to talk about if I already know everything?
迷迷: 怎么会?一起留下回忆,不是会有更多话题吗?
Mem: That doesn't make sense! The more memories we make together, the more there is to talk about.
但我的过去黑暗而厚重… But my past is a crushing weight, shrouded in darkness...
迷迷: 嘻嘻,这种话术骗不到人家。只看开拓者的眼睛就知道,你是个很单纯的人。
Mem: Hehe, that kind of line won't fool me, Trailblazer. Just looking into your eyes for a second is enough to tell — you're a very simple person.
不可能全都记得吧? There's no way I could remember everything...
迷迷: 那人家会更开心哦?说明值得留念的瞬间太多,都记不过来啦!
Mem: That would make me even happier! It means there are so many moments worth treasuring that you can't keep track of them all!
喜欢正午的你 You, Who Bask in Midday Light
迷迷: 呀!开拓者,这个时间了,有没有好好吃饭?
Mem: Oh! Trailblazer, look at the time! Have you eaten properly?
星核的体质不能一概而论。 Not all Stellarons have the same constitution.
迷迷: 什么体质都不行,要认真吃饭!你不会在偷偷减肥吧,人家觉得完全不需要哦?
Mem: No matter your constitution, you still need to eat properly! You're not secretly dieting, are you? I really don't think you need to!
吃了,听打嗝吗? I'm already stuffed — wanna hear me burp?
迷迷: 好可爱!还从没听过这种演奏,开拓者表演的话,一定很悦耳!
Mem: So cute! I've never heard a performance like that before. If it's you, Trailblazer, it must sound delightful!
嗨,「主食」。 Hey there, "main course."
迷迷: 啊?这…别开这种玩笑,会吓到人家的!
Mem: Huh? W—What... don't joke about that, you'll scare me!
迷迷: 人家在消食,想找你去散步呢。中午的阳光很好,你试试就知道,特别舒服!
Mem: I'm digesting my meal right now, and I was hoping to invite you along for a walk. The midday sunshine is lovely — C'mon, try it, you'll see how comfy it feels!
喜欢周末的你 You, Who Cherish Weekends
迷迷: 一过来就看见你在笑…呀,因为休息日吗?是不是一下就猜对啦?
Mem: I saw you were smiling when I got here... Ah, is it because it's your day off? Got it in one, didn't I?
是因为喜欢这里。 It's because I like this place.
迷迷: 是吧?人家也好喜欢和开拓者一起看书,静悄悄地,仿佛时间停止了流动,特别让人安心。
Mem: Right? I love reading with you too, Trailblazer. Everything's so quiet, it's like time itself has stopped. It's so relaxing.
休息日万岁! Praise be to days of rest!
迷迷: 开拓者,平时一定很辛苦吧…那人家也一起——休息日万岁!
Mem: Trailblazer, I can only imagine how hard you usually work... So let's shout it loud together — Praise be to days of rest!!
只因为我是爱笑女孩/男孩。 It's just because I'm a cheerful girl/boy.
迷迷: 嘻嘻,开拓者笑起来确实很好看,和人家一样。
Mem: Hehe, your smile really is lovely, Trailblazer, just like mine.
迷迷: 对了,干脆来做个约定吧——只要我们还在一起,无论遇见多大的困难,都要提醒对方笑一笑,好吗?答应人家嘛。
Mem: Oh, I know! Let's make a pact — as long as we're together, no matter how tough things get, we'll always remind each other to smile, okay? Promise me!
你喜欢的故事 The Tales You Like
迷迷: 虽然是听过的故事…但开拓者来讲,还是那么引人入胜。
Mem: Even though I've heard these stories before... they're just as captivating as ever when you tell them, Trailblazer.
毕竟我的嗓音迷人… Well, my voice is enchanting...
迷迷: 嘻嘻,下次别自己说,想要夸夸,就暗示一下,人家马上接话!
Mem: Hehe, if you want praise, there's no need to do it yourself — next time, just drop me a hint, and I'll take it from there!
不会听腻吗? Won't the stories ever get old?
迷迷: 嗯哼,可睡前故事不就是这样的吗?大家一遍又一遍地听,也一遍一遍讲给别人…所以「故事」才会口口相传嘛。
Mem: Nope. Bedtime stories are just like that, aren't they? People hear them over and over, and then tell them to others again and again. That's how "stories" get passed down.
还不是因为断章… Isn't it just because of cliffhangers...?
迷迷: 我倒是不介意呢,一直盼望着新的故事,生活也会变得多彩起来……
Mem: I don't mind. I'm always looking forward to new stories — they really are the spice of life...
迷迷: 不过人家可以顺着你说,嘻嘻——还不是因为断章!
Mem: But I can play along, hehe — it's all just because of those cliffhangers!
下次你来试试。 Why don't you try telling one next time?
迷迷: 说什么呢!自己讲睡前故事,不就完全睡不着了吗?如果是要哄开拓者睡觉,人家的呼呼声更管用哦。
Mem: What are you saying! If I told a bedtime story, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at all! If it's to help Trailblazer sleep, though, my soft snores would work much better, hehe.
你喜欢的绘像 The Drawings That Capture Your Heart
迷迷: 看得好入迷呀,你喜欢这些牌吗——抢答,人家特别喜欢!
Mem: You're so into it — do you like these cards? I'll go first: I love them!
其实我的通缉令更好看。 My wanted poster looks even better.
迷迷: …人家就不问发生过什么了。
Mem: ...I won't even ask what happened.
迷迷: 但是放心,在奥赫玛,开拓者是受人敬仰的大英雄!人家会把你的名字,传到每一个人的耳朵里。
Mem: But don't worry. Here in Okhema, you're a celebrated hero, Trailblazer! I'll make sure everyone knows your name.
它们是谁画的? Who drew them?
迷迷: 和睡前故事一样,是欧洛尼斯的礼物?哎呀,这么说来……
Mem: Are they like bedtime stories, a gift from Oronyx? Ah, come to think of it...
迷迷: 是否会有一天,开拓者的样子也会出现在这本书中呢?永远永远,被很多很多人看到。
Mem: Do you think that one day, your likeness will also appear in this book, Trailblazer? Forever and ever, for so many people to see.
在等你来搭话。 I was waiting for you to say something.
迷迷: 嘻嘻!人家猜到了哦?没想到吧。「你坏心思好多」——人家才不会这么说。
Mem: Hehe, Guessed it, didn't I? Betcha didn't see that coming. "You're so mischievous" — but I won't say that, no way.
你最爱的故事 The Tales You Treasure Most
迷迷: 开拓者很喜欢这个故事呢,已经读过三遍啦。
Mem: Trailblazer, you really love this story, huh? You've already read it three times!
这你都记得? You actually remembered that?
迷迷: 嗯哼,当然!其他事我也记得哦?比如你翻开这本书的次数,在每一页停留的时长…全都有好好记下来!
Mem: Of course! I also remember other things, like how many times you've opened the book and how long you linger on each page... I've kept track of it all!
我其实偷偷看了十遍。 I've actually read it ten times.
迷迷: 趁人不注意,背着人家偷偷…唔…算了,就让你保留些神秘感吧!
Mem: So, you went behind my back, and... well, fine, I'll let you keep your secrets!
我完全忘了。 I completely forgot it.
迷迷: 也许这就是「故事」的魅力吧,让人流连忘返……
Mem: Maybe that's the charm of "stories"... They really draw people in and captivate them.
就差背下来了。 I can practically recite it by now.
迷迷: 这么说来,开拓者会在意回忆的真实性吗?你想哦,一段记忆被反复回想,肯定会逐渐朦胧,或是被美化…总之,变得很不一样。
Mem: So, Trailblazer, do you care about how true a memory is? Think about it — when you recall something over and over again, over time, it's bound to become blurry or get idealized... Basically, it changes.
迷迷: 但是,如果一段记忆能以「更美」的样子被记住,是不是…不算一件坏事呢?
Mem: But if memories can be remembered in a "beautified" way, wouldn't that... not be such a bad thing?
还想和你一起 I Still Want to Be With You
迷迷: 哎呀!开拓者的睫毛在颤抖哦?是那种心里在想事情的表情!
Mem: Oh! Trailblazer's eyelashes are fluttering! That's the look of someone lost in thought!
迷迷,迷迷迷! Memem, mememem!
迷迷: 犯规!怎么突然学人家说话?不过…要精通妖精的密语,可没那么简单,要一直一直呆在一起,才能掌握门道哦?
Mem: That's cheating! How did you suddenly start copying me? But... it's no easy feat to truly master the fairy tongue. You have to stay close, together, to really get the hang of it.
迷迷: 但现在——先来翻开新的一页,人家想和你一起看新的故事!
Mem: But for now — let's open a new chapter. I want to share a new tale with you!
该读睡前故事了。 It's time for a bedtime story.
迷迷: 人家喜欢听故事,更喜欢听开拓者讲故事!不过,要给人家留几个到睡前再讲哦?
Mem: I love stories, but I adore them more when Trailblazer tells them! Just... save a few for before bed, alright?
很不幸,又没有结局。 Sadly, no ending again.
迷迷: 这样呀,但人家也很喜欢这样的故事——想想看,那些我们都喜欢的美好结局,不总是故事里的大家仍在继续生活,「还没有迎来结局」吗?
Mem: I see... but I actually really enjoy stories like this — just think about it. Those perfect endings we all love? Aren't they always the ones where the story keeps going, where everyone's still living, "the ending yet to come"?
你总是很聪明 You're Always So Smart
迷迷: 大家的故事都好深奥,我的脑袋要转不过来了!开拓者会懂吗?「神」到底是什么呢?
Mem: Everyone's stories are so deep, I can't keep up! Does Trailblazer understand them? What is a "god," exactly?
无所不能的… Omnipotent...
迷迷: 不对吧…如果是这样,为什么还有那么多奇奇怪怪的神呢? 如果有一位「让迷迷永不掉毛之神」,它也算是无所不能吗?
Mem: Wait, that can't be right... if that's true, then why are there so many strange gods? If there was a "god who ensures Mem never loses her fur," would that be considered omnipotent too?
无所不知的… Omniscient...
迷迷: 呀!听上去还真可怜呢,至少…永远不能满怀期待听故事了吧?
Mem: Ah! That sounds so sad, doesn't it? That means... they could never truly look forward to hearing a story, could they?
喜欢瞥视人的… Always peeking at others...
迷迷: 听起来好奇怪!而且,还是很熟悉的语气!开拓者的过去果然很不一般……
Mem: That sounds so odd! And with such a familiar tone! Trailblazer's past really is something special...
我这样的… Someone like me...
迷迷: 哇哦!也可以这么说啦,那开拓者就当人家的神吧,要保佑我哦?
Mem: Whoa! I guess you could say that! So, Trailblazer, how about you become my god? Please protect me, okay?
迷迷: 不过,人家还是不太懂,那就换一个问法吧——
Mem: But still, I don't quite get it... so let me ask in another way—
迷迷: 神和我们应该还是有区别的吧?不然大家为什么会想成为神呢?
Mem: There must be a difference between gods and us, right? Otherwise, why would anyone ever want to become a god?
为了不被掌控… To avoid being controlled...
迷迷: 被掌控!难道我们现在也…呀,如果是因为被掌控才遇到了开拓者,那人家倒是不讨厌被掌控呢!
Mem: Controlled!? Could it be that we're already...? Ah, if it's because I was controlled that I met Trailblazer, then I suppose I wouldn't mind being controlled!
为了不再痛苦… To escape the pain...
迷迷: 这…可是,在过去的故事里,泰坦们也有自己的痛苦吧?因为它们的痛苦更…怎么说呢…更大?这样,反而会变得更容易忍受吗?
Mem: But... in the stories of old, the Titans also had their own suffering, right? Because their pain was... how should I say... greater? Would that somehow make it easier to bear?
你问倒我了。 You've stumped me there.
迷迷: 对吧对吧!仔细想想,根本没有非得成为神才能做的事,多奇怪呀……
Mem: Right, right! When you really think about it, there's nothing that can only be done as a god. How strange...
迷迷: 问来问去,人家更摸不着头脑了,还是等我长大一些,再来找开拓者聊这种话题吧!
Mem: As I keep asking, I only get more and more confused. Maybe I'll wait until I've grown a little more before discussing these things with Trailblazer!
你总是很温柔 You're Always So Gentle
迷迷: 小蝶…直到最后一刻,才发现她和传闻里完全不一样呢。
Mem: Cas... Only at the very end did I realize she was nothing like the rumors.
迷迷: 人家很好奇…大家都是这样的吗?有着别人不知道的另一面?开拓者也是一样?
Mem: I'm really curious... is everyone like this? Having a side that no one else sees? Is Trailblazer the same?
我总是一如初见。 I always remain just as I was when we first met.
迷迷: 呀…虽然人家也没有证据,但确实有类似的感觉呢!
Mem: Ah... even though I have no proof, I can't shake the feeling that it's true!
我也有挺多人格。 I too have quite a few different sides.
迷迷: 不是一回事吧!人家也不知道怎么概括,应该说是…「真正的自己」?
Mem: That's not quite the same! I'm not sure how to explain it, but maybe I'm talking about... "a true me"?
我更好奇你是不是。 I'm curious about your hidden side.
迷迷: 人家才刚出生不久,当然不会啦!就算以后…总该有「永远不变」的人吧?
Mem: I've only just been born, so of course I don't have one! As even later on... there must be people who stay "unchanged forever," right?
等故事结束,才能知道。 We'll only know when the story's over.
迷迷: 等开拓者的故事结束吗?那人家再也不好奇了,不要结束嘛……
Mem: Wait, does that mean Trailblazer's story will end? Then I won't be curious anymore. Don't let it end...
迷迷: 不过,人家现在也没有刨根问底的心情…小蝶的故事迈向下一阶段了,有种说不上来的感觉,既像悲伤,又像欣慰……
Mem: But right now, I'm not really in the mood to dig too deep... Cas's story is stepping into the next chapter, and I can't quite explain how I feel. It's like sadness, but also like some strange sense of relief...
迷迷: 如果有人问起我们,该怎么讲述她的故事呢?
Mem: If someone were to ask about us, how should we tell her story?
她的拥抱一样温暖。 Her embrace was just as warm as anyone else's.
迷迷: 开拓者来说的话,的确很可信呢!人家也很想被她抱抱呀。
Mem: If you say that, Trailblazer, then that's a trustworthy statement! I'd love a hug from her, too.
她做了应该做的每一件事。 She did everything she was meant to do.
迷迷: 好像太模糊了,不过…就听你的吧,陪她走完了最后一程,你才更了解小蝶嘛。
Mem: It's a bit vague, but... I'll trust you on this. After walking with her to the very end, you understand Cas much better.
死亡没能阻止她去爱。 Death couldn't stop her from loving.
迷迷: 嗯!人家也这么觉得!也许,这就是我刚才说不出的感受……
Mem: Hmm! I feel the same! Maybe that's the feeling I couldn't quite put into words earlier...
或许还没有结束呢。 Maybe it's not over yet.
迷迷: 是为了安慰人家吗?其实没关系啦……
Mem: Are you trying to comfort me? Honestly, it's okay...
迷迷: 以后的故事里,开拓者也不用为了人家,有意避开任何结局哦?
Mem: In future stories, Trailblazer doesn't have to go out of their way to avoid any endings for my sake, okay?
迷迷: 即便每个人的故事都有结局,人家也还是想让一切重新开始。
Mem: Even though every story has an ending, I still wish everything could start over again.
喜欢清晨的你 You, Who Rise with the Morning Sun
迷迷: 唔…开拓者,你这次在梦里怎么不是毛茸茸的了…
Mem: Hmm... Trailblazer, why aren't you all fluffy in my dream this time...
早安。 Good morning.
迷迷: 不行…不行!早安可是很重要的,要再认真点!跟着人家念——早,上,好!早上好哦!
Mem: No, no! Good morning is important, so let's take it seriously! Repeat after me — good, morning, okay? Good morning!
金色的美梦开始躁动了? Has the golden dream started to stir?
迷迷: 咦!开拓者怎么知道的?人家的梦,真的总是「金灿灿」的哦?
Mem: Huh! How did Trailblazer know? Are my dreams really always "golden"?
迷迷: 虽然很漂亮,但偶尔会让人家怕怕的…还好一醒来就看到开拓者啦!
Mem: They're so beautiful, but sometimes they make me feel a little uneasy... but it's alright. I wake up and see Trailblazer right there!
毛茸茸? Fluffy?
迷迷: 呀!这不重要啦…人家在梦里,也会更像开拓者的样子呢。只是互相照照镜子,多好呀!
Mem: Ah! That's not important... I even look more like Trailblazer in my dreams. It's like we're just looking into a mirror together — isn't that nice?
你醒啦?一千年过去了。 You're awake? A thousand years have passed.
迷迷: 嘻嘻!想看到人家惊讶的样子吗?开拓者等了人家一千年,人家只会很开心呀!
Mem: Hehe! Want to see my surprised face? Trailblazer waited for me for a thousand years, so I'm just really happy!
迷迷: 虽然还没睡醒,但很少能在早上见到开拓者呢。不是一天将要结束,也不是偶然遇到……
Mem: Even though I'm not fully awake yet, it's rare to see Trailblazer in the morning. It's not the end of the day, and it's not just a random encounter...
迷迷: …我们是要一起开始一整天!一想到这个,人家的心都开始跳个不停了呢!
Mem: ...We're going to start the whole day together! Just thinking about it makes my heart race!
陪着难过的你 Keeping You Company When You're Down
迷迷: 开拓者…怎么了?看起来好累…是生病了吗?快让人家碰碰额头!
Mem: Trailblazer... what's wrong? You look so tired... are you sick? Let me check your forehead!
周一总是奄奄一息… Monday always feels like it's draining the life out of me...
迷迷: 这样呀,辛苦了呢。人家都说,摸摸毛茸茸的东西就会变轻松,来试试看吧!
Mem: I see, it's been a rough day. If you pet something fluffy, it'll help you feel lighter. That's what people say. Want to give it a try?
其实我随时会爆炸… Actually, I might explode any moment...
迷迷: 嘻嘻,那人家也会哦,和开拓者呆在一起,开心得要爆炸了呢。
Mem: Hehe, I could explode too! Spending time with Trailblazer makes me so happy, I feel like I might burst with joy!
我倒是很想生病… I kind of wish I could get sick...
迷迷: 是有什么事情不想做吗?说说看,人家会帮你的哦?呀,可不是帮忙装病!
Mem: Is there something you don't want to do? Tell me, I'll help out! Ah, not helping you fake being sick, though!
迷迷: 不过,没事就好呢。如果讨厌周一…那人家可以陪开拓者一起度过这讨厌的日子,你的抱怨和故事人家都会耐心听哦。
Mem: But it's good if you're alright. If Mondays really get you down... then I'll stick with you through this dreadful day, patiently listening to all your complaints and stories.
如果你还发呆 If You're Spacing Out Yet Again
迷迷: 开拓者!开拓者——又在发呆吗?
Mem: Trailblazer! Trailblazer — are you spacing out again?
我在试着背下来。 I'm trying to memorize the book.
迷迷: 嘻嘻,还是开拓者厉害,人家就总是忘记听过的故事……
Mem: Hehe, Trailblazer is so impressive. I always forget the stories I've heard...
迷迷: 不过,人家有时也会这样想啦——在寒冷的日子里,就算只能回忆起「有件事曾经让我温暖」,是不是也已经足够啦?
Mem: But sometimes, I think — even if all you can recall on cold days is that "there was something that once brought me warmth," wouldn't that be enough?
没,我只是死了。 No, I'm just dead.
迷迷: 啊!这算是考验吗?可不能开这种玩笑哦?
Mem: Ah! Is this some kind of test? You can't joke like that!
迷迷: 人家是记忆的精灵,都不知道能不能流眼泪…人家要是信以为真,却哭不出来,你会难过的!
Mem: I'm the spirit of memory, and I'm not even sure if I can cry... If I believe it's real but can't shed a tear, you'd be sad, wouldn't you?
是的,在发呆。 Yes, I'm just spacing out.
迷迷: 嘻嘻!竟然没有逗人家,都有点不习惯啦!那你继续!人家也再看你一会儿。
Mem: Hehe! You didn't tease me. I'm not very used to this! Keep going. I'll watch you for a little while longer.
在思考我的事。 I'm thinking about my own things.
迷迷: 这次怎么没有思考人家的事情了呀!改回去呀,把这个选项改回去嘛!
Mem: You're not thinking about me this time? Change it back! Change this option back!
当你谈论浪漫 When You Talk About Romance
迷迷: 唔…人家听说,在走到生命的终点前,墨涅塔的信徒都会献上自己最美的作品。
Mem: Hmm... I heard that before reaching the end of their life, the followers of Mnestia would offer their most beautiful creation.
迷迷: 对阿格莱雅来说,那会是什么呢?
Mem: What would that be for Aglaea?
圣城的未来。 The future of the holy city.
迷迷: 嗯!虽然还没有看见…但一定也像阿格莱雅的其他作品那样,金灿灿的,既美丽,又温暖……
Mem: Hmm! Though I haven't seen it yet... it must be just like Aglaea's other works — golden, beautiful, and warm...
或许是她自己。 Perhaps that is herself.
迷迷: 可在故事的结尾,她几乎失去了一切…啊,人家知道了!
Mem: But she lost almost everything at the end of the story... Ah, now I understand!
迷迷: 开拓者说得很对呢,就像「裁剪衣服」时一样,失去…反倒让她留下的事物更加美好了吧?
Mem: Trailblazer, you're right. Just like when tailoring clothes, loss... actually makes what remains even more beautiful, doesn't it?
总之会很「浪漫」。 In any case, it will be very "romantic."
迷迷: 这样呀…人家也很喜欢浪漫的故事,不过,却又说不清什么才是「浪漫」呢。也许…它就是那些「不需要懂得」的事物吧……
Mem: I see... I like romantic stories too, but I can't quite say what "romantic" really means. Maybe... it's one of those things that don't need to be understood...
迷迷: 对了!开拓者,你在旅行中经历过的其他故事,也是一样吗?总会变得越来越严肃,让人一直不能放心…
Mem: Oh, right! Trailblazer, are all the other stories you've experienced on your journey the same? Always growing more serious, never feeling at ease...
在所难免。 That mood's inevitable.
迷迷: 这样呀…那我们一定要成为例外呀!毕竟之前约定过,要一直提醒对方乐观…无论什么时候,可都要记好哦?
Mem: I see... Then we must become the exception! After all, we promised to always remind each other to stay optimistic... Please remember that no matter what.
我从不这么认为。 I never saw it that way.
迷迷: 开拓者总是这么乐观,让人家很安心呢。
Mem: You're always so optimistic, Trailblazer — it really puts me at ease.
我会尽力避免的。 I'll do my best to avoid it.
迷迷: 对呀,不知不觉,在这个故事里,开拓者也写下了自己的名字呢。
Mem: Yep! You had written your name into this story before I knew it, Trailblazer.
迷迷: 总之,人家还是会好好把这一切记在心里,毕竟,他们的故事…应该被继续讲述下去,对吧?
Mem: In any case, I will remember all of this in my heart. After all, their stories... deserve to be told and retold, right?
你最好的伙伴 Your Best Companion
迷迷: 唔…突然发生了很多事呢。告别总是那么仓促,让人没办法说清心里话。
Mem: Hmm... So many things happened all of a sudden. Farewells are always so abrupt, making it hard to say what's truly in one's heart.
迷迷: 既然现在有时间…如果要和人家告别,你会说些什么呀?只是好奇!
Mem: Since we have time now... If you had to say goodbye to me, what would you say? Just curious!
我相信重逢总会到来。 I believe we will meet again someday.
迷迷: 呀!人家也是这么想的!说来也奇怪,在想到告别的时候,人家不会感到很失落呢,难道说…是因为没有过类似的经历?
Mem: Ah! That's what I think too! It's strange... When I think about parting, I don't feel too sad. Could it be... because I've never experienced it before?
我会记得你的,永远。 I will always remember you.
迷迷: 呀,这样说,人家可要有些后悔了…的确是该留到最后的话语呢。
Mem: Oh, saying it like that... I might end up regretting it. That really should be saved for the final moment, shouldn't it?
总之先按暂停键。 Let's just hit pause for now.
迷迷: 时间总要继续向前呀,不过,能看到开拓者这么舍不得,人家的确很开心呢。
Mem: Time always moves forward, but seeing Trailblazer so reluctant to leave makes me really happy.
迷迷: 这么说,大家的故事难道要结束了吗?虽然过去也一直想看新的故事,但现在的心情,却不太一样了呢…
Mem: So, is everyone's story coming to an end? I always wanted to see a new story, but now, my feelings are a little different...
迷迷: 真希望关于他们的一切,永远不会迎来终点呀。
Mem: I really hope everything about them never reaches an end.
故事总有句点。 Every story has a conclusion.
迷迷: 别这么说呀,大家不是还在为「新世界」竭尽全力吗?人家相信…那会是一个美好的明天。
Mem: Don't say that! Isn't everyone doing their best for the "new world"? I believe... it will be a bright tomorrow.
让我们来续写它吧。 Let's continue writing the rest of the story.
迷迷: 呀,明明更应该惊讶,但总觉得开拓者一定会这么说呢。
Mem: Ah, I should be more surprised, but somehow I knew Trailblazer would say that.
迷迷: 哎呀,那就不多想啦。无论之后会发生什么,无论开拓者作出怎样的决定,人家都会一直站在你身边的。
Mem: Ah, then there's no need to dwell on it. No matter what happens next, no matter what you decide, Trailblazer, I will always stand by your side.
迷迷: 我们是最好的伙伴,这一点永远都不会变,对吧?
Mem: We are the best of partners, and that will never change, right?
看着晚睡的你 Watching Over Your Sleepless Nights
迷迷: 呀…开拓者!还没睡吗?在这么晚的时候遇到,都已经是第二次了吧?这样下去可不行哦?
Mem: Hey... Trailblazer! Still awake? This is the second time we've met so late! You really shouldn't keep doing this, you know?
是你只遇到两次。 Well, you only caught me twice.
迷迷: 呀,语气好得意!不行不行,那人家可是每天都要来检查了哦?
Mem: Ah, such a smug tone! If that's the case, I'll have to check in on you every day!
失眠总是身不由己… Insomnia is not something I can control...
迷迷: 这…可能是人家太小,还从来没有失眠过,也不知道什么小技巧…只能之后再打听一下了。
Mem: Hmm... Maybe I'm too young. I've never had insomnia before, so I don't know any tricks... I'll have to ask around later.
迷迷: 不过没关系,今天人家一定要先看着开拓者睡着,这样会好一点吗?
Mem: But it's okay. Tonight, I'll stay with you until you fall asleep. Will that help a little, Trailblazer?
我还不想结束今天。 I don't want to end this day yet.
迷迷: 人家也听到过类似的说法呢,唔…听起来,总比「不想面对明天」要好?
Mem: I've heard people say something similar before. Hmm... It sounds much better than not wanting to face tomorrow, doesn't it?
呼…呼…… *snore*
迷迷: 这样哪能骗得到人家呀!至少先闭上眼睛嘛!
Mem: No way you're fooling me! At least close your eyes first!
与你的每一天 Every Day With You
迷迷: 开拓者,其实呀,我一直很喜欢你呢。
Mem: Trailblazer. You know, I've always had a soft spot for you.
迷迷: 嘻嘻,是不是吓到了?别紧张,人家只是在斟酌,如果要为一本纪念册写下卷首语,那必须得是一句翻开多少次都能让人动情的话才行。
Mem: Hee-hee, startled you, didn't I? Don't worry. I was just thinking. If I had to write a preface for a yearbook, it'd have to be a line so heartfelt, you'd be moved no matter how many times you've seen it.
迷迷: 思来想去,果然还是「喜欢」最合适。毕竟只有最纯粹的感情,才能跨越时光,始终如一呀。
Mem: And after pondering again and again... "I like you" still says it best. Because only the purest feelings can stand the test of time and never fade.
有道理,我也这么觉得。 Makes sense, right? I thought so too.
迷迷: 没错。喜欢是很单纯、自然的行为哦?如果开拓者也有喜欢的人,无论亲情、友情还是爱,不妨大胆一些,全部表达出来吧!
Mem: That's right. Liking someone is a simple and natural part of life. If Trailblazer has got someone special: family, friend, or romance, muster your courage and express yourself freely!
这么直接,不愧是你。 Very straightforward... That's so you.
迷迷: 是吗?可在人家看来,喜欢是很单纯、自然的行为哦?如果开拓者也有喜欢的人,无论亲情、友情还是爱,人家也会支持你,全部表达出来。
Mem: Oh? But to me, liking someone is a simple and natural part of life. If Trailblazer has got someone special: family, friend, or romance, I'll cheer you on to express yourself freely.
别这样,吓到我啦。 Don't do that. You scared me.
迷迷: 开拓者…会对这种表达感到负担吗?对不起呀,人家没有恶意,只是觉得喜欢是很单纯、自然的行为。
Mem: Trailblazer... does hearing this make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trouble you. I just believe... liking someone is the most simple and natural thing there is.
迷迷: 嘻嘻,不过我记住啦。下一次,人家会在开拓者心情更好的时候出现。
Mem: Hehe, but I'll keep it in mind. Next time, I'll show up when you're in a better mood.
迷迷: 不过,这也算是心有灵犀?开拓者总会在人家还没准备好的时候现身。
Mem: Still, isn't that a sign we're in sync? Trailblazer always manages to appear before I'm ready.
迷迷: 嘻嘻,都不用仔细去想——我们成为伙伴一起旅行,已经过去很久很久啦。所以,人家想把一同经历过的点点滴滴,全都记录下来,每一句话都不放过。
Mem: Hehe, no need to overthink it — we've been traveling side by side for so long now. That's why I want to capture every little moment we've shared, without missing a single word.
迷迷: 「翻阅时会不自觉笑出来的纪念册」——听起来就很棒吧?
Mem: "A yearbook that makes you smile without even realizing it when you flip through the pages" — doesn't that sound lovely?
你记得这么仔细? You remember all that?
迷迷: 人家有秘诀——时不时就在脑袋里重现一遍。而且……
Mem: I've got a secret — every now and then, I replay it all in my head. Besides...
比如呢? Got some examples?
迷迷: 那可太多啦!难以入睡的夜晚,出神发呆的瞬间,还有…哎呀,不能剧透。
Mem: Oh, so many examples! Restless nights, distracted daydreams, and... oops, can't spoil everything.
来,让我看看。 Come on, let me have a look.
迷迷: 不行不行,还没完全准备好呢。
Mem: No way, it's not ready yet.
迷迷: 不光是实际发生过的,还有一些对话,先前只存在于人家的幻想里。但既然是这么珍贵的回忆,就一起放进来,小心地锁上吧。
Mem: And it's not just the things that really happened, some of those conversations only ever existed in my imagination. But they're precious too. So I'm tucking them all away, carefully, in the same book.
迷迷: 千万记得,要等人家不在的时候再打开哦?不然,我会不好意思的。
Mem: Promise me this: only open it when I'm not around, okay? If you don't, I'll be too embarrassed.
最后更新于