貊泽 Moze

阵营 Faction: 仙舟「曜青」 The Xianzhou Yaoqing

命途 Path: 巡猎 The Hunt

战斗属性 Combat Types: 雷 Lightning

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 黄进泽

日 JP: 坂田将吾

韩 KR: 최현식

英 EN: Ben Balmaceda

角色简介 Character Introduction

仙舟「曜青」的影卫,沉默寡言、独来独往。

A Shadow Guard of the Yaoqing, Moze is taciturn and solitary, always acting on his own.

专司情报与不见光的事务,鲜少在人前露面。貊泽显露锋芒时,便是敌人的死期。

As an expert in intelligence services and other operations that must remain covert, Moze rarely shows himself before others. The moment he reveals his blade usually spells doom for his enemies.

刺杀手段丰富,对整洁和条理有超乎寻常的执着。

He commands a vast wealth of assassination techniques, coupled with an extraordinary obsession for orderliness and cleanliness.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 矢志 Oathkeeper

  2. 惩膺 Wrathbearer

  3. 追奔 Deathchaser

  4. 逐薮 Heathprowler

  5. 闪诳 Truthbender

  6. 丹心 Faithbinder

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 飞铙 Hurlthorn

  • [战技 Skill] 迅羽掠袭 Fleetwinged Raid

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 锋入幽渺,影出凌厉 Dash In, Gash Out

  • [天赋 Talent] 伸天卑飞,折翅为芒 Cascading Featherblade

  • [秘技 Technique] 胁翼匿迹 Bated Wings

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 墨毫绣衣 Nightfeather

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 手奋匕尺 Daggerhold

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 不折镆干 Vengewise

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

仙舟「曜青」的影卫,沉默寡言、独来独往。

A Shadow Guard of the Yaoqing, Moze is taciturn and solitary, always acting on his own.

专司情报与不见光的事务,鲜少在人前露面。貊泽显露锋芒时,便是敌人的死期。

As an expert in intelligence services and other operations that must remain covert, Moze rarely shows himself before others. The moment he reveals his blade usually spells doom for his enemies.

刺杀手段丰富,对整洁和条理有超乎寻常的执着。

He commands a vast wealth of assassination techniques, coupled with an extraordinary obsession for orderliness and cleanliness.

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

「药王慈怀…听话,咽下去,你的病会好,不仅会和长生种一模一样…还会活得很久,很久……」

"Merciful of Sanctus Medicus... Now, listen to us. Swallow this — not only will your illness be cured, but you shall become no different to a long-life species... You shall live a long, long life..."

他试图吞咽药物,却不敢呼吸。

He tries to swallow the medicine, but does not dare inhale.

这样的痛苦,他不知还要经历几回。浓稠的液体流过食管,有如吞针一般。强烈的呕吐欲挤压着他的胸腔。

He has no idea how many more times he would have to endure this suffering. The thick liquid passes through his esophagus like he is swallowing needles. A powerful urge to vomit crushes his entire chest.

「咽下去,不能吐,这是药……」他的身体也在这么同他说道:咽下去。咽下去。咽下去。

"Swallow it. Don't spit it out. This is medicine..."His body is also echoing this sentiment: Swallow it. Swallow it. Swallow it.

咽下去。就不用面临野兽的威胁,不再会陷入难以逃离血盆大口的恐惧。

Swallow it, and you will never have to face the threat of wild beasts, never again will you fall into the gaping, bloody jaws of fear.

咽下去。手脚不再无力,不再会眼睁睁看着同伴死亡。

Swallow it, and your body shall no longer be powerless, never again will you have to stand by and watch your companions die.

咽下去。

Swallow it.

药物开始被器官和血肉吞食,陌生的力量在体内横冲直撞,他想大口喘气,从腹部细密蔓延至四肢的咬噬和撕扯感却让他感到窒息。

As his organs and flesh begin to consume the medicine, a strange power begins to course through him. He yearns to gasp for air, but the sensation of being devoured and torn that spreads from his abdomen down his limbs makes him feel suffocated.

「忍过去,跟之前一样,只要忍过去……」他已发不出声,只有身体在同他说话。

"Endure it. Just like before... If you can just endure it..."He can no longer make a sound. Only his body is conversing with him.

忍过去。他不再是被村子丢弃、遗落荒野的孤儿。

Endure it. He will then no longer be the orphan abandoned by his village in the wilderness.

忍过去。他说的每一句话都将被回应,不再孤苦伶仃。

Endure it. Then, every word he speaks will be answered, and he will no longer be alone.

忍过去。

Endure it.

「貊泽?感觉怎么样…

"Moze? How do you feel?"

「很好,你再次撑过来了。

"Very good. Seems like you withstood it once again."

「再坚持下,不要害怕,你的病症将被尽数消除。

"Keep holding on. Don't be afraid. All of your ailments will be eliminated."

「到时候…猎杀野兽,保护同伴,长命百岁…你想做什么都可以。

"When that time comes... You can do whatever you please. Hunt the beasts of the wild, protect your companions, live a long and healthy life..."

「而身体痊愈之时…你将获得完整的生命…也将成为我们真正的家人。

"When your body is completely healed... you will obtain a whole life... you will become our true family."

「到时,我们应彼此承继意志。」

"When that time comes, we must carry on each other's wills."

原来需要熬过这么多的痛,才能唤来家人。

Who knew that one has to bear so much pain to finally find their family.

「痛……」

"It hurts..."

他终于坚持不住,痛苦从牙缝里挤出了声音。但身边人只同他说:

He can no longer take it. The sound of agony finds its way through the cracks in his gritted teeth. However, the person by his side simply says:

「莳者一心,同登仙道,安度此劫,胜即是生。

"Unity of Discipuli Medicus, the Immortality's true path. Pass this trial in safety, and victory would mean life."

「药王慈怀。」

"The mercy of Sanctus Medicus."

他说的话无人在意,于是他逐渐习惯了不说话。

No one cares what he has to say, so he slowly grows accustomed to not talking.

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

「报告将军,药王秘传残党已尽数擒获一百一十七名,待交由十王司镇入牢狱。

"General, report! One hundred and seventeen of the Disciples of Sanctus Medicus have been captured and will be handed over to the Ten-Lords Commission for imprisonment."

「但那个少年,应该是被药物折磨的,您看……」

"However, this young man has likely suffered torture with their medicines. Look..."

他躲在阴影处,被唤作将军的女子朝他走了过来,显然是早已发现。

As he hides himself in the shadows, the woman being referred to as the "General" walks towards him. She had clearly already noticed his presence.

「到时,我们应彼此承继意志。」

"When that time comes, we must carry on each other's wills."

脑中想起的声音毫无感情,但日复一日的聆听却令他在此刻举起匕首。

The voice that resounds in his mind is devoid of emotion, yet day after day of being exposed to it causes him to raise his dagger at once.

可不过一眨眼,手中的匕首已落了地。

However, in the blink of an eye, the dagger comes crashing to the ground.

「想杀我?」

"You wish to kill me?"

「你杀了我的家人。」

"You killed my family."

他注意到那狐耳女人的眼神似乎有一瞬的怔忡。

He notices a momentary unease in the eyes of the fox-eared woman.

「你把他们当家人?」

"You count them as family?"

「他们救了我,所以我活着。」

"They saved me. They are the only reason I am alive."

她松开手,摇了摇头。

She lets go of the boy and shakes her head.

「看来你什么都不知道…罢了,之后会有人来安排你的生活与住处,你跟着他们走就好。」

"I see you know nothing... Never mind. Someone will come to plan a home and life for you. Just follow them and you will be fine."

她转过身离开,但少年并未起身,只是紧盯着她的背影。他知道,这也许是最后的机会。

As she turns to leave, the boy stays crouched on the floor, simply staring at her back. He knows that this may be his final chance.

他拾起地上的匕首,自那背影后侧跃起,挥刺向前。

He picks up the dagger from the ground, jumps high into the air from behind her, and lunges forward.

「这招不错!」她赞扬道。

"A fine attack!" She praises him.

这一次匕首并未掉落,而是到了女子的手中。但他仍未放弃,左突右闪不成,竟发了狠要咬女子的手。

This time, the dagger does not fall to the ground, as it ends in the woman's hands. However, he does not give up. He dodges left and right, and even gnaws at the woman's hand when that failed.

「咬人可不行…哎,没事,你们别过来…这孩子怎么跟我以前在步离军营那会儿一样的。」

"It's not polite to bite people, you know... Ah, don't worry about me. Stand down... This child reminds me of how I was in the borisin war camp."

女子也不出手,只是躲着。少年气喘吁吁,却仍伺机寻找她的破绽。

The woman does not fight back. She simply dodges his assaults. The young man is panting and out of breath, yet still desperately seeking a break in her defenses.

他们就那么僵持着。

They stand in a stalemate.

「这样吧,不如你跟我一起回去。」

"How about this? You can come back with me."

女子拿出一枚巡镝,递给他。

The woman pulls out a strale and hands it to the young man.

「我答应你。只要你跟我走,往后你便可以向我发起挑战,直到你复仇成功。」

"I'll make a deal with you. Come with me, and you can challenge me whenever you please until the day that your vengeance is successful."

「什么意思?」

"What do you mean?"

「只要你跟我走,你就可以随时来杀我。」

"If you come with me, you can kill me any time you like."

不光是少年,连周围的青丘军也怔住了。

Even the surrounding Verdant Knights were stupefied by her words.

「当然,在杀了我之前,你得听我的。按时吃饭、读书、练武…对了,还得每天洗澡。」

"Of course, until the day you kill me, you must do as I tell you. You will eat three square meals every day, study, learn martial arts... Oh, and you will shower daily."

少年艰难地咽了口口水。

The young man swallows a heavy gulp.

「杀了你之后呢?」

"What about after I kill you?"

女子怔了一怔,哈哈大笑起来。

The woman was caught off-guard for a moment before erupting into loud laughter.

「那自然是你想做什么,就做什么。」

"Then, naturally, you will be free to do whatever you please."

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

「你是谁?」

"Who are you?"

他没有说话,但将死之人话却格外的多。

He says nothing, but people who are staring death in the face tend to get chatty.

「我知道了。你是飞霄的影卫?被我猜中了是不是。一辈子行于黑暗,做见不得光的事……

"I know. You're Feixiao's shadow guard. I'm right, aren't I? You've spent your whole life working in the shadows, doing things that should never see the light of day...

「不如我给你个机会,我家主人想知道『飞霄有步离血统』——这个传言是不是真的?如果我们能达成合作,等未来扳倒飞——啊!」

"How about I give you a chance? My master wants to know if the rumor of Feixiao having borisin blood is true. If we can reach an agreement, then when we take down Fei — AGH!"

事情和他想得一样。于是他干脆地结束掉这次任务。

Things are as he had suspected. So, he brings his mission to a swift end.

这是他身为影卫的职责,无所谓正确与否…他的行动只是基于命令。

This is his duty as a shadow guard. There is no consideration for right or wrong... His actions are motivated only by orders.

因为,对他个人而言,每一次成功的行动也是一次机会…复仇的机会。

This is because, to him, each successful mission is an opportunity... An opportunity for revenge.

「一次成功的任务便能得一枚巡镝,一枚巡镝可换一次行刺后的宽恕。」

"For every successful mission, you will earn one strale. One strale will buy you forgiveness after each assassination attempt."

他曾一度担心自己无法接近飞霄,却被她指定为曜青的影卫,跟随她的身侧。

He was once concerned that he would not be able to get close to Feixiao, yet he was assigned as Yaoqing's shadow guard and followed by her side at all times.

他对飞霄的行刺从未成功,却练就了一身神出鬼没的本领。这柄黑暗中出击的利刃,其所向不仅指向曜青将军本人,更是指向所有曜青仙舟的敌人,成为无所不在的影子。

His assassination attempts were never successful, but through them, he had mastered the art of vanishing and reappearing like a ghost. This blade that strikes from the darkness is not only aimed at the general of the Yaoqing, but also the enemies of the Xianzhou Yaoqing. He is the omnipresent shadow.

「难道你就是…鸦羽怪人吗?」

"Are you... the crow-feather weirdo?"

又一次任务结束。那倒坐地上的小孩怯生生地问道。

Another mission complete. Sitting on the ground, the child timidly asks.

「他们说鸦羽怪人会打击坏人,惩恶扬善…但他实在穿得太黑了,没有人看得见他……

"They say the crow-feather weirdo beats up bad guys, punishes evil, and fights for good... but... The clothes he wears are so dark that no one can ever see him...

「你那么厉害,还穿得那么黑,所、所以…谢、谢谢你救了我!」

"You're so strong and your clothes are so dark, so, so... th—thank you for saving me!"

惩恶扬善吗?并非出于这样的目的,他只是在执行任务中顺手救了他一命。但他确实早已习惯将自己隐匿在各处暗影中,窥察四周,不放过任何一隅。

Punish evil and fight for good? That is never his motive. He just happens to save the boy while carrying out one of his missions. However, he has indeed become used to concealing himself within the shadows and keeping a watchful eye on all goings-on, not letting anything pass him.

在小孩熠熠的目光中,他清楚地看见了身着乌衣的自己。

In the sparkling eyes of the child in front of him, he can see himself clearly in his umbral clothes.

行于黑暗,也立于黑暗。

He walks in the darkness and stands in the darkness.

鸦羽怪人也好,影卫也好,都成为了他的一部分。

The crow-feather weirdo, the shadow guard... they are all parts of who he is.

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

狐人医士用羽扇半捂着脸,颇为痛切地看着眼前的景象…无数眼、耳、舌、齿、肢节、毛发在已死的躯体上疯狂增生又脱落,仿佛只是在徒劳地感受最后的痛苦。

The foxian healer half covers his face as he looks at the scene before him with great empathetic concern... Countless eyes, ears, tongues, teeth, limbs, and fur are sprouting from and falling off of the bodies in front of them, as if they are experiencing this final suffering in vain.

久违地,他感到一丝不适,不止是因为眼前的狼藉,而是又想起了模糊的从前。

For the first time in forever, Moze feels a little uncomfortable. Not only because of the scene before him, but because it reminds him of his blurred memories of the past.

「药王慈怀…生无涯…老不至…死回生……」

"The mercy of Sanctus Medicus... life without bounds.... old age never coming... the dead revitalizing..."

药王信徒拥簇一团,其中一位似是重伤,但身旁之人却照旧叨念着那些似曾相识的言词。

A crowd of Sanctus Medicus disciples huddles together. Though one of them is heavily wounded, those around them simply continue to murmur those familiar words.

「丰饶神迹护身…快…把它喝下去……」

"The divine traces of Abundance shall heal your body... quick. Drink this..."

「痛苦只是暂时的…你会重新拥有完整的生命,绝不会陨于此…刻——」

"Suffering is temporary... you shall have a full life once more. you will not die in this mo... ment—"

下一瞬,说话的人已然倒地。乌衣影卫现于光下,肃杀地立于他们面前。沉默也难掩此处再次涌动的杀意。

In a flash, the speaker collapses to the ground. The black-clad shadow guard appears in the light before them and stands solemnly. Silence can not conceal the murderous rage that once again wells up inside him.

……

...

「那些人早就算不上是人了,他们可没痛觉…你呢?伤成这样,你想告诉我你也没痛觉?」

"These people are no longer people. They feel no pain... What about you, though? With wounds like those, are you going to tell me you feel no pain?"

狐人医士将药粉洒在他的伤口,一如既往絮絮叨叨。

The foxian healer sprinkles powder on his wounds and chatters away as always.

「我们本来就是去侦查的,早说了后面还有大部队…怎么就先动手了?」

"We were originally here for reconnaissance. I told you we had a large force ready for backup. Why did you go ahead and take action?"

他没有说话,只是低头看着手里刃口弧度犀利,残留着血污的匕首。

He does not say a word, simply looking down at the sharp, blood-coated dagger in his hands.

这些年,从一次次的任务中,他早已知道当年的「家人」究竟是什么。但他不愿细细回想,也不愿承认,自己的立场早已与当年不同——不然复仇与契约,还有什么意义?

Over the years, through each and every mission he had completed, he had long since come to understand just what that former "family" of his was. However, he refuses to think about it in depth, nor would he acknowledge that his view had changed from all those years ago. If he did, what meaning would his vengeance and their vow have?

「痛吗?」

"Does that hurt?"

「……」他还是没说话。

"..." He still refuses to speak.

狐人医士手上却加快了速度,用纱布缠裹他的伤口,系结,又不经意地使力按了按。

The foxian healer decides to speed up his movements, wrapping his wounds in gauze and casually pressing down a little too hard.

「痛……」

"Ow..."

「痛就说呗,忍着对你有什么好处?我看着都痛死了。」

"If it hurts, then say it out loud. What good does enduring your pain do? Just seeing you like this is agony for me."

他点点头。

He nods.

他习惯了不说话,但也开始习惯了有人替他说话。

He has become accustomed to not speaking, but also to having people speak on his behalf.

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

我叫貊泽,是飞霄的影卫。请往这侧站一些,这样能挡住别人观察我的视线。

My name is Moze. I am Feixiao's shadow guard. Please stand closer to this side so that you can block other people's view of me.

问候 Greeting

别来无恙?不,不用握手,我的手要时刻留在武器上。

How have you been? Please, no need to shake hands. My hand must remain on my weapon at all times.

道别 Parting

再见就免了吧,毕竟我时常会在街角和你擦肩而过。

Goodbyes are unnecessary. I often brush past you on the street anyway.

关于自己•工作 About Self: Work

冲锋陷阵是飞霄的工作,出谋划策是椒丘的工作,打扫「卫生」…是我的工作。

Feixiao's job is to charge at enemy lines. Jiaoqiu's job is to plot and scheme. My job is to... clean up "messes."

关于自己•药王秘传 About Self: Disciples of Sanctus Medicus

我是「药王秘传」养大的孩子。没有尽头的「治疗」、不讲道理的「家规」、喜怒无常的「家人」…我曾以为那就是普通人的生活。

I was raised by the Disciples of Sanctus Medicus. Never-ending "treatments," unreasonable "family rules," and temperamental "family members"... I used to think all these things were a part of normal life.

关于自己•洁癖 About Self: Mysophobia

要想清除这世间脏污,必先弄脏自己的双手。所以我一遍又一遍地洗手。

If you want to get rid of the messes in this world, you must first get your hands dirty. That's why I wash my hands over and over again.

关于自己•沉默 About Self: Silence

有的人沉默是无欲望,有的人沉默是没思想,而我只是不想说话。

Some people are silent because they have no desires. Some are silent because they have no thoughts. I am silent only because I do not wish to speak.

关于自己•鸦羽怪人 About Self: Crow-Feather Weirdo

「鸦羽怪人」这一名号并非形容我的相貌。而是因为我曾用一支羽毛笔送三个恶棍去见了慈怀药王。不要问我为什么用的是羽毛笔,因为它恰好就在桌上。

The nickname "Crow-Feather Weirdo" does not refer to my appearance. It refers to when I sent three scoundrels to the Merciful Medicus with just a crow-feather quill. Don't ask me why I used a quill — it just happened to be on the table.

闲谈•职责 Chat: Duty

嫉恶如仇?不不,下水道的清洁工会憎恨城市排出的污物吗?

Hate evil as one hates an enemy? No, no, would a sewer cleaner hate the filth the city discharges?

闲谈•都市传说 Chat: Urban Legends

曜青人喜欢谈论我,但有些人真的看到我时,会尖叫着缩成一团。

The people of the Yaoqing like to talk about me, but when some people actually see me, they curl up in a ball and scream.

爱好 Hobbies

洗澡和打扫卫生。把污垢除去的感觉很棒。

Bathing and cleaning up. Getting rid of filth is a great feeling.

烦恼 Annoyances

成为一道影子意味自动门会常常无视你。罢了,我通常也不走正门。

Being a shadow means that automatic doors often don't detect you. Whatever. I don't usually use the main entrance anyway.

分享 Something to Share

你知道吗?刀剑上的槽不是用来放血的,那是减轻武器重量的,名叫「樋」的结构…如果你之前不知道,现在就知道了。

Did you know? The groove on a blade is not for channeling blood. It's for making the blade lighter. It's called a "fuller"... If you didn't know already, now you know.

见闻 Knowledge

「曜青」是座美丽的仙舟,就是离丰饶民太近了些。

The Yaoqing is a beautiful Xianzhou ship. It's just a little too close to the Denizens of Abundance.

关于飞霄•一 About Feixiao 1

飞霄是夺我「家人」性命的「仇人」,也是赋予我新生的恩人。

Feixiao is a personal "enemy" who took the lives of my "family members," but she is also a personal savior who gave me a new life.

关于飞霄•二 About Feixiao 2

飞霄允许我在任何时刻向她发起「行刺」,将我当作砥砺自己警惕心的匕首。她以这种方式表达对我的信任,而直到现在,我一次也没赢过。

Feixiao allows me to try to "assassinate" her at any time. She uses me as a dagger with which to sharpen her senses. This is how she shows her trust in me, but to this day, I have not won a single time.

关于椒丘 About Jiaoqiu

他说将军是他的病人,我看将军才是他的医生。

He says the general is his patient, but I think the general is actually his doctor.

关于素裳 About Sushang

几年前我和她在军营相遇,她竟认不得我,那时我身为飞霄幕僚,常需造访椒丘家,怎么会没见过呢?

I ran into her in the barracks a few years ago, but she didn't recognize me. I was an advisor to Feixiao at that time and often had to go to Jiaoqiu's home. How could she have not seen me?

关于怀炎 About Huaiyan

老爷子很厉害。但凡活了这么久却不讨厌自己的人,都很厉害。

That old man is quite capable. Anyone who has lived that long and isn't sick of himself must be quite capable.

关于景元 About Jing Yuan

他似乎并不享受自己的工作,但却敬责地干到了现在。这点和我一样。

He doesn't seem to enjoy his work, but he has still dutifully done it until now. In this way, he is like me.

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

曜青的每一处暗影,都可能是我。

Every shadow on the Yaoqing could be me.

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

暴力是最终手段,也是我唯一的手段。

Violence is the ultimate means, and it is also my only means.

角色满级 Max Level Reached

我将溶于影中,为你们守望。

I shall sink into the shadows and watch over you.

行迹激活 Trace Activation

过去的鬼魂总会回来看我们。

The ghosts of the past will always come back to visit.

队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer

放心吧,在你需要时,我会出手。

Rest assured, in your time of need, I will be there.

队伍编成•飞霄 Added to Team With Feixiao

我会同你战斗到最后一刻。

I will fight alongside you until the very end.

队伍编成•椒丘 Added to Team With Jiaoqiu

大夫,轮到你来体验我的生活了。

Healer, it is now your turn to experience my life.

队伍编成•素裳 Added to Team With Sushang

你负责吸引注意力就好,我来下死手。别逞能。

You focus on drawing attention, and I'll take care of the dirty work. Don't try to show off.

队伍编成•景元 Added to Team With Jing Yuan

神策将军,你不应参与这种脏手的活计。交给我吧。

Divine Foresight, you shouldn't involve yourself in this dirty work. Leave it to me.

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

正中死处。

Right in the heart of death.

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

以不变应万变。

Fight changes with changelessness.

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

我,即是锋刃……

I am the blade...

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

我,即是阴影……

I am the shadow...

回合待机 Turn Idling

下一道命令是什么?

What is the next order?

普攻 Basic ATK

攻其一点。

Attack a single point.

战技•一 Skill 1

时机,转瞬即逝。

The moment of opportunity comes.

战技•二 Skill 2

夜色,如影随形。

The night follows you like a shadow.

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

你暴露了。

You've been exposed.

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

不算什么。

That was nothing.

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

该收割了。

Time to reap.

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

风声所到之处…你无所遁形!

Where the wind whispers... you cannot hide!

天赋 Talent

幽冥,奔袭!

Darkness, charge!

无法战斗 Downed

功亏…一篑……

So... close...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

这一次,不会重蹈覆辙。

This time, I won't make the same mistake.

回复生命 Health Recovery

麻烦你了。

Sorry to trouble you.

秘技 Technique

乌羽潜行。

Crowfeather's stealth.

战斗胜利 Battle Won

战场已清扫完毕。

The battlefield has been cleared.

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

运气不错。

Not bad luck.

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

没有危险,收好。

Nothing dangerous, that's good.

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

财不外露,注意安全。

Do not flaunt riches. Be careful.

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

原来如此。

I see.

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

仔细观察,方可制胜。

Careful observation is the key to victory.

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

往前走,我来应付。

Keep going. I'll handle it.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

人来人往处,暗影匿其中……

Amidst the sea of faces, shadows still lurk...

最后更新于