托帕&账账 Topaz & Numby

阵营 Faction: 星际和平公司 Interastral Peace Corporation

命途 Path: 巡猎 The Hunt

战斗属性 Combat Types: 火 Fire

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 陆敏悦

日 JP: 南條愛乃

韩 KR: 방시우

英 EN: Sam Slade

角色简介 Character Introduction

星际和平公司旗下「战略投资部」高级干部托帕,领导特殊债务纠察小组。

Topaz is the Leader of the Special Debts Picket Team and high-level manager of the Strategic Investment Department under the Interastral Peace Corporation.

年纪轻轻便已成为「石心十人」之一,基石为「催讨黄玉」。

A member of the "Ten Stonehearts" at a young age, Topaz's foundational expertise is "debt retrieval."

搭档次元扑满「账账」则能敏锐感知「财富」所在,即便是安保、催债、精算等工作也不在话下。

Her partner, the Warp Trotter "Numby," is also capable of keenly perceiving where "riches" are located, ensuring that jobs based in security, debt collection, and actuarial varieties are of no great challenge.

如今他们正一同巡行银河,追究各类影响公司业务开展的债务纠纷。

At presently they are traveling the cosmos together, seeking all manner of liability disputes that might be affecting the stable progression of the IPC's businesses.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 未来市场 Future Market

  2. 善意收购 Bona Fide Acquisition

  3. 抓大放小 Seize the Big and Free the Small

  4. 敏捷处理 Agile Operation

  5. 需求膨胀 Inflationary Demand

  6. 激励机制 Incentive Mechanism

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 赤字… Deficit...

  • [战技 Skill] 支付困难? Difficulty Paying?

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 扭亏为盈! Turn a Profit!

  • [天赋 Talent] 猪市?! Trotter Market!?

  • [秘技 Technique] 明补 Explicit Subsidy

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 透支 Overdraft

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 金融动荡 Financial Turmoil

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 技术性调整 Stonks Market

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

星际和平公司旗下「战略投资部」高级干部托帕,领导特殊债务纠察小组。

Topaz, Senior Manager of the Strategic Investment Department in the Interastral Peace Corporation, and leader of the Special Debts Picket Team.

年纪轻轻便已成为「石心十人」之一,基石为「催讨黄玉」。

Already a member of the "Ten Stonehearts" at a young age, Topaz's Cornerstone is the "topaz of debt retrieval."

搭档次元扑满「账账」则能敏锐感知财富所在,即便是安保、催债、精算等工作也不在话下。

Her partner, the Warp Trotter "Numby," is also capable of acutely perceiving where riches are located. It can even perform jobs involving security, debt collection, and actuarial sciences.

如今他们正一同巡行银河,追究各类影响公司业务开展的债务纠纷。

Presently they are traversing the cosmos together, chasing down various debts and liabilities that negatively influence the IPC's commercial ventures.

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

「戴斯特,这份简历你看过了吗?」

"Destor, have you seen this resume?"

「您说的是哪…噢,是她啊——这位刚刚在市场调研小组结束了实习,还引起了不小的轰动——呃,褒义的那种。」

"Which one do you... Oh, it's her — She just finished her internship at the marketing research team, and made quite a stir there — Ah, in a good way."

「居然已经过了实习期了?唔……」

"She's already finished the internship? Ah..."

「哪里不对吗,德比斯基先生?」

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Dvorski?"

「没什么,只是好奇,毕竟她的入职年龄也算是突破部门下限了…何况这姑娘的履历还这么惊人。我看看…嚯,签的居然还是『终身合同』?真没想到,那么落魄的星球上还能捡到这种人才……」

"Nothing. Just curious. After all, the age at which she started her career is the youngest recorded in this department... Besides, her resume is so stunning. Let me see... Oh! She even signed a "lifelong contract"? I didn't expect us to pick up a talent like this from such a despondent planet..."

「我已经和业务同事核实过了,简历上的信息全部属实。而且,她甚至没把当时的入职测试结果写进去——听说她在精算、微经宏经、星际金融、管理学等学科测试上全都拿到了高分,甚至连体测也接近满分。她唯一没有及格的项目是……」

"I've already checked with our colleagues. Everything in her resume is true. She didn't even write her employment exam results in — Apparently she got a high mark in actuarial sciences, micro- and macroeconomics, intergalactic finances, and management sciences. Even her physical exam was nearly perfect. The only topic she failed was..."

「嗯?是什么?」

"Hmm? What was it?"

「…是商务礼仪,她直接翘掉了那门测试。『我最讨厌的就是形式主义』——据说她当时是那么说的。」

"... It's business etiquette. She didn't even turn up for that test. 'I absolutely hate formalism' — apparently that's what she said."

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

「我说啊,你……」

"Say... You —"

「嗯?怎么了,德比斯基大叔?」

"Hmm? What's wrong, Uncle Dvorski?"

「…你应该知道办公室禁止携带宠物吧?」

"...You know pets are forbidden at the office, right?"

「当然了!员工手册第八十六小节第一百四十四条——严禁携带任何形式的有机体宠物出入星际和平公司属下的办公场所。」

"Of course! Row 144 from paragraph 86 of the employee pamphlet — It is strictly forbidden to bring any form of organic pets on-site to any of the Interastral Peace Corporation's offices."

「…记得还真清楚啊?那你要不要解释解释——」

"...So you remember it very well. Then, can you explain yourself—"

「——但我认为这条准则根本就是无稽之谈,完全没必要遵守。实话告诉您吧,大叔——有了这些可爱的小家伙在场,我的工作效率直接提高了百分之二十七!」

"— But I think this rule is useless and doesn't need to be obeyed at all. To be honest with you, sir — with these cute little critters around, my work efficiency went up by twenty-seven percent!"

「…我倒是不会质疑从你嘴里说出来的数字,但是……」

"...I won't question the numbers coming out of your mouth, but..."

「你看!这个小家伙——嘿呦——叫账账!可别把它当成普通的次元扑满哦,这小家伙对『金钱的味道』特别敏感!我现在不管去哪出差都得带着它,简直成了我的幸运星啦~」

"See? This little one — up you get — it's called Numby! Don't treat it just as a normal Warp Trotter. It's really sensitive to the scent of money! Now I bring it with me wherever I go abroad for business. It's basically become my lucky star~"

「居然会在办公室里看到这种生物,还真是…咳,算了,我先假装没看到吧。只是下次总监视察的时——哎、哎哟!!怎么回事?!别、别咬我!快、快把这家伙拿走——」

"I never thought I'd see such creatures at the office. Seriously... *cough* Anyways, I'll pretend I didn't see it. Just remember, the next time the director comes for a visit — Ah! Ahhh! What's going on!? D—Don't bite me! Q—Quickly! Get it away —"

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

汇报人:弗朗西斯科•德比斯基

Reporter: Francisco Dvorski

汇报对象:「翡翠」

Reportee: Jade

汇报内容:组长述职

Report Content: Team Lead Work Report

「翡翠」女士:

Madam Jade:

这应该是我最后一次通过系统向您递交述职报告了。时光荏苒,转眼间我已在战略投资部工作了半个琥珀纪,也经过一路摸爬滚打才爬升到如今的位置;虽算不得功成名就,但至少也为我的家庭积攒了足够几代人过上安逸生活的财富,我已别无他求。在此,也要特地感谢「翡翠」女士您一直以来给予第一六六市场组的大力支持。

This should be the last time I send you a work report through the system. Time flies. In the blink of an eye, I've already worked for half an Amber Era at the Strategic Investment Department, and only managed to climb to my current position through many trials and hardship. I may not be able to call myself distinguished, but I have at least gathered enough wealth for the next few generations of my family. I desire nothing else. Here, I would like to specifically thank the phenomenal support you've constantly given to Marketing Team 166, Madam Jade.

言归正传,我在这次述职报告中将不再对第一六六市场组的近期工作内容和业绩多做赘述,以上内容在本组的工作月报中均有体现。这篇报告的唯一目的是向您引荐我组内的一名员工:███•████。

Anyway, I will not waste any time presenting the recent deliverables and outcomes achieved by Marketing Team 166 in this work report. Those results can be seen from the monthly job report filed by the team. The only purpose of this report is to recommend a particular member of my team to you: ███ ████.

关于███•████的事迹和业务表现,想必您多少有所听闻。我在系统附件中附上了她的述职文件、以及组内多名员工对她的综合考评文档,供您参阅。尽管年纪尚轻,但███已经表现出了非凡的业务能力、管理思维和意志品质。我毫不怀疑,如果由她来接任第一六六市场组组长的职责,本组的营收和项目成功率将会更上一个台阶。我也有理由相信,以███展现出来的潜力,她的职场生涯绝不会就此止步,她未来必将在更大的舞台上大展宏图。以上,在我退居二线之后,希望您能多多关照███•████——诚如战略投资部一贯的主张:人才是最重要的投资,我相信她早已步入您的视线之中。

I trust that you have heard of ███ ████'s experiences and achievements in some fashion or another. I have included in the system her work reports and the comprehensive feedback given by multiple personnel in the team, for your perusal. Though she is still young, ███ has demonstrated exceptional business acumen, managerial thinking, strength of character and ability to perform under pressure. I have no doubt that, if she were to assume the leadership responsibilities of Marketing Team 166, this team's profits and project success rate will be significantly elevated. I also believe that ███'s career will most certainly not stop here, not with the potential she has shown so far. She will definitely rise to bigger and better things in the future. Therefore, once I retire to the backlines, I hope you would be able to look out for ███ ████ — We here at the Strategic Investment Department have always believed that talent is the best investment, and I trust that you already have had your eyes on her.

战略投资部第一六六市场组

Marketing Team 166, Strategic Investment Department

弗朗西斯科•德比斯基

Francisco Dvorski

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

「戴斯特……」

"Destor..."

「怎么了,德比斯基先生?」

"What's wrong, Mr. Dvorski?"

「要不,你就先吃吧?我看不会有人来了。」

"Maybe... you can start with the food? I don't think anyone is coming."

「没关系,我还不饿。怎么说这也是您的欢送会,还是再等等吧。」

"It's okay. I'm not hungry yet. This is your farewell party, after all. Let's wait for a bit longer."

「呵呵…我最知道这帮小崽子的德性了。一个个的,每天脑子里就只有工作,搞钱…怕是早就把我这个老领导给忘得一干二净了。」

"Haha... I know what these brats are like. All of them only think about working and earning money... They've probably forgotten about their old leader ages ago."

「…我很遗憾,德比斯基先生。我本来以为,至少叶琳娜会……」

"...I'm very sorry, Mr. Dvorski. I originally thought that at least Jelena would..."

「——欸,别叫那个名字了,现在要叫『托帕』。真想不到啊,那姑娘竟然真成了他们的一员……」

"...Hey, don't use that name. Now you need to call her 'Topaz.' Honestly, I never imagined that she would become one of them..."

「不服不行啊戴斯特,像我这种老顽固,再干几辈子都不可能沾到那个位置的边。人家已经是另一个世界的人咯,怎么可能有空来参加这样的小聚会?」

"You've gotta acknowledge her achievements, Destor. Stubborn old bones like me won't get anywhere near that position even if I worked here for a few more lifetimes. She's already a part of a different world. How would she possibly have the time to come to this small party?"

「您谦虚了,我觉得…啊,有人敲门——您别动,我去开。」

"You're being too humble. I feel that... Ah, there's a knock on the door! Stay where you are. I'll get it."

「…是谁啊,戴斯特?我这老花眼,有人站在我跟前都看不清……」

"...Who is it, Destor? My eyesight is getting worse in my old age. I can't even tell who they are even if they're standing right in front of me..."

「抱歉,先生,没人来…是有人捎来了一封信。」

"I'm so sorry, sir. No one came... It was just a letter being delivered."

「噢…这样啊。谁寄来的,这么隆重?明明发条信息就可以了嘛……」

"Oh... I see. Who's the letter from? Such formality. They could have just sent an electronic message..."

「信封上没有署名。您稍等,我念给您听吧——」

"There's no name written on the envelope. Hold on. I'll read the letter to you —"

「亲爱的德比斯基先生:感谢您一路以来的厚爱和栽培!没有您的关照,就绝对不会有我的今天。实在抱歉,我现在远在泰科铵出差,不便参与您的退休欢送会。等到这桩项目结了,我一定会抽出一天时间来探望您。对了,我记得您的爱好之一就是机动球——我会从泰科铵给您带纪念品回来的。您永远忠诚的,小叶琳娜。」

"Dear Mr. Dvorski, Thank you for your constant support and help over the years! I would definitely not be where I am today without your care and mentorship. I offer my deepest apologies for being unable to attend your retirement farewell party — I am currently working abroad at Taikiyan. Once this project is over, I will definitely take a whole day off and go visit you. Also, I seem to recall that you are into Roboball — So I'm going to bring back some souvenirs for you from Taikiyan. Yours Faithfully Forever, Jelena."

「……」

"..."

「德比斯基…先生?您…哭了?」

"Mr... Dvorski? Are you... crying?"

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

初次见面,请容许我做个简单的自我介绍。我叫托帕,隶属星际和平公司的战略投资部。星穹列车和无名客,各位的事迹我早有耳闻,幸会!身边这位,就是我的好搭档啦。账账,来和大家打个招呼!

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Topaz — I work in the IPC's Strategic Investment Department. I've heard about the many great feats of the Nameless and the Astral Express — it's truly a pleasure to meet you. Oh, hehe, and this is my little second-in-command — Numby! Say hi to everyone, Numby!

问候 Greeting

嗨,好久不见!最近怎么样?工作忙不忙,加班多吗?

Long time no see! How have you been? Clocking in a lot of overtime?

道别 Parting

怎么这么点小事也要找我…抱歉抱歉,突然来了通工作电话,我先走啦!

Ugh, why do they have to call me for such a trivial matter... Sorry, something just came up at work, I've got to get going!

关于自己•故乡 About Self: Hometown

那首歌怎么唱的来着?「回不去的名字叫家乡」——嗯,词是写得夸张了点,但我的确很久没回家看看了…老实说,我也不太想回去。

How does that song go again? "The place you can't go back to is called home." Well, that might sound dramatic, but I really haven't been back home for a long time... and frankly, I don't want to.

关于自己•职业 About Self: Occupation

保障绝大多数人的利益,这是我选择这条职业路线的初衷。公司给了我一个绝佳的平台,让我能够实现自己的目标…对此,我没什么可抱怨的。

Protecting the interests of the vast majority of people is the reason I chose this career path. The IPC has given me an excellent platform to pursue my goals... and for that, I have nothing to complain about.

闲谈•职场 Chat: Workplace

职场上为人处事的小技巧,那真是多到列都列不全。但我始终认为,最重要的一点就是保持真诚——不论是对待同事还是客户,这都是我的底线。

There are so many tricks for dealing with people in the workplace that I can't even list them all. But I always believe that the most important part is to remain sincere — whether it's with coworkers or with customers. That's my bottom line.

爱好•工作 Hobbies: Work

这都什么年代了,怎么还有人会为了钱工作呀?钱是手段,不是目的,工作才使人快乐…这可是最基本的道理。

Do you know what year it is? Who works for money these days? Money is a means, not an end. Work should make you happy... That's the most fundamental principle.

爱好•小动物 Hobbies: Small Animals

偌大的星空,亿万种可爱又神奇的小动物…就算只是为了它们,我也得努力呀!

The vast starry sky, the billions of cute, magical critters... Even if only for them, I've gotta work hard.

烦恼 Annoyances

数学太好的烦恼,就是人人都爱把你当成人形计算器。所以呀,自从坐上这个位置,我就很少跟别人说起我在这方面的专精了。

The trouble with being too good at math is that everyone treats you like a human calculator. So yeah, that's why I rarely talk about my expertise in that area.

分享 Something to Share

我本来以为,来自不同生态系统的小动物肯定没法共同生活,所以我把家里分成了好多个不同的生态区。结果,你看你看——这两个小家伙处得多好!它们明明来自完全不同的两个星球,却能变得如此亲近…真是太奇妙了!

I used to think creatures from different ecosystems would be incapable of living together, so I divided my home into different ecological zones, but now... Look! Look how well these two are getting along! They're obviously from different planets, but they're best friends now! Isn't that amazing!?

见闻 Knowledge

家家都有本难念的经,这点道理我懂。可要是人人都为自己的原因欠债不还,整个系统就会崩溃——真到了那个时候,一个人的家长里短就会变成全世界的苦衷。

Every family has its problems, this I understand. But if everyone were to stop repaying their debts, the whole system would collapse... If that time comes, what was once thought of as a trivial matter would become a hardship for the world.

关于账账 About Numby

从以前开始它就最喜欢亮晶晶的东西,比如金币、宝石啦…经常吃得圆滚滚的,就像膨胀的账务一样~所以账账,其实是「账胀」啦。

They've always liked shiny things — gold coins, gems, you name it. They're like a big fat investment account accruing interest... Guess I should've just named them "Piggy."

关于砂金 About Aventurine

不提公司,就是在「战略投资部」里,也有许多我不敢苟同的家伙。尽管是同事,却完全不是一路人,例如那位砂金…衷心祝愿你不用和他打交道。

In the IPC — no — even just the Strategic Investment Department — there are plenty of unsavory characters I don't care for. They may be my colleagues, but we're not the same. Take Aventurine, for instance... I sincerely hope you never have to deal with him.

关于布洛妮娅 About Bronya

贝洛伯格的大守护者…唔,很厉害的一个小姑娘,性格比她的实际年龄要成熟得多——什么,你说我和她年纪差不多大?不不不,情况完全不同,不能直接类比……

The supreme guardian of Belobog... Well, she's an impressive little girl well beyond her years in maturity... Huh? You're saying I'm about her age? No, no, no, totally different circumstances, no comparison at all...

关于姬子 About Himeko

星穹列车的姬子,我早有耳闻。听同事聊八卦的时候说,她是一位貌美绝伦又见多识广的女士。有机会的话,我还真想和她见上一面。

I've heard about Himeko of the Astral Express — my colleagues were gossiping about how beautiful and knowledgeable she is. If I ever get the chance, I'd love to meet her.

关于帕姆 About Pom-Pom

星穹列车的神秘人物,外形像小动物一样的列车长…嗯,我也听过那种传言。耳听为虚,如果它真有传言中的那么有趣,那我迟早要见上一见!当然最好还能,揉上一揉……

The most mysterious character on the Astral Express is that conductor — the one who looks like a little creature... Their reputation precedes them. If they're as interesting as the rumors suggest, I'll definitely have to meet them sooner or later! And hopefully, I'll get to pet them too!

关于艾丝妲 About Asta

艾丝妲小姐!啊,那可真是位货真价实的大小姐…你绝对猜不到她的家底究竟有多厚,绝对!

Lady Asta! Now that's a real lady if I ever saw one. You'll never guess just how wealthy she really is!

关于星核猎手 About the Stellaron Hunters

星核猎手?不熟,没和他们谈过项目。据说那帮人很不好接触,但信用记录倒是意外地良好——比起那些捕风捉影的阴谋论,我更看重的是这一点。

Stellaron Hunters? We aren't acquainted. Never worked with them on any projects. Supposedly those guys are hard to get in touch with, but they have an unexpectedly good credit record — which I value far more than any groundless conspiracy theories.

关于翡翠 About Jade

翡翠女士可以算是我的贵人,能干又漂亮,从不吝啬于提携后辈,人还特别亲切!想起第一次见她的时候,我还是会不自觉地紧张一下…时间过得真快啊。

Lady Jade is like nobility to me, beautiful and capable. She is always so kind and willing to guide and support the younger generation! When I think about the first time I met her, I still get nervous... Time does fly.

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

涨势喜人呀!但越是这种时候,就越得保持清醒。

Looking bullish! Which is why we should keep a cool head.

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

很好,继续涨,不要停!

Awesome! Let's ride the wave!

角色满级 Max Level Reached

这就到头了?不不,人生是场持久战,还得继续向上才行。

Don't be complacent — good investors always think long-term.

行迹激活 Trace Activation

还不错,但远远不够。

Nice to have in the portfolio.

队伍编成•姬子 Added to Team With Himeko

姬子小姐!和你共事一定能让我学到许多吧。

Himeko! I'm sure I can learn a lot from you.

队伍编成•布洛妮娅 Added to Team With Bronya

近况如何,布洛妮娅?不管多忙都要记得休息,别和我一样啦。

What's the latest, Bronya? Remember to rest — don't go taking after me.

队伍编成•艾丝妲 Added to Team With Asta

艾丝妲小姐,幸会呀!令堂最近身体可好?回头再一起吃个饭吧!

Lady Asta! How's your mother been? We should hang out more!

队伍编成•砂金 Added to Team With Aventurine

哎?这次跟你一起行动…也好,就当互相有个照应吧。

Looks like we're working together on this one... I suppose an extra pair of eyes won't hurt.

队伍编成•翡翠 Added to Team With Jade

翡翠女士,这个项目就放心交给我吧~

Just leave this to me, Lady Jade.

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

我看涨哦。

It's a bull market.

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

必须提高风险意识……

Gotta know the risks...

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

开始吧,资产评估。

Let the asset valuation begin.

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

别急呀,账账!别急~

Easy, Numby! Easy~

回合待机 Turn Idling

市场波动很正常,该出手时就出手吧~

The market always fluctuates. Whenever you're ready~

普攻 Basic ATK

还不还款?

Still no repayments?

战技•一 Skill 1

账账,狠狠地砸!

Smash them up, Numby!

战技•二 Skill 2

清算时间到啦!

Liquidation!

强化战技•一 Enhanced Skill 1

连本带息,还债!

Don't forget the interest!

强化战技•二 Enhanced Skill 2

全部资产,没收!

Assets confiscated!

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

稳住……

Steady...

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

注意止损……

Better cut our losses...

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

行情扑朔迷离……

The market is unpredictable...

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

啊?对哦。目光放远,聚焦长线…就是投资成功的秘诀!

Huh? Right! Investing in victory... means playing the long game!

无法战斗 Downed

还没填…事假申请……

Didn't file... leave application...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

呵…加班加班,我来啦。

*yawn* ...Time for overtime.

回复生命 Health Recovery

好棒的公司福利~

Pretty good perks~

战斗胜利 Battle Won

这个项目就算结啦!

Project wrapped!

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

认真工作还是有回报的嘛~

Hard work pays off~

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

哦~意外所得~

Ooh, free stuff!

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

季度奖金的一部分~

A little extra for the quarterly bonus⁓

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

小测验而已。

Just a little test.

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

这也是工作能力!

Another project over the finish line!

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

前方那位,你也要咨询债务问题?

Hey, you! Time to check your books.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

休息一会儿…把手机振动关掉吧!

Time for a break. Silent mode activated!

最后更新于