砂金 Aventurine
阵营 Faction: 星际和平公司 Interastral Peace Corporation
命途 Path: 存护 Preservation
战斗属性 Combat Types: 虚数 Imaginary
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 杨超然
日 JP: 河西健吾
韩 KR: 박준원
英 EN: Camden Sutkowski
角色简介 Character Introduction
星际和平公司「战略投资部」的高层成员。
A high-ranking executive of the IPC's Strategic Investment Department.
风险爱好者,常面带笑容,真心却难以揣测。
A risk-taker, his constant smile makes it difficult for people to discern his true feelings.
星魂 Eidolons
囚徒博弈 Prisoner's Dilemma
有限理性 Bounded Rationality
最高倍率 Droprate Maxing
意外绞刑 Unexpected Hanging Paradox
模糊厌恶 Ambiguity Aversion
猎鹿游戏 Stag Hunt Game
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 直观投注 Straight Bet
[战技 Skill] 繁荣基石 Cornerstone Deluxe
[终结技 Ultimate] 轮盘勋爵 Roulette Shark
[天赋 Talent] 枪口以右 Shot Loaded Right
[秘技 Technique] 红黑之间 The Red or the Black
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 杠杆 Leverage
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 热手 Hot Hand
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 宾果! Bingo!
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
星际和平公司「战略投资部」的高级干部,「石心十人」之一,基石为「诡弈砂金」。
Senior manager of the Strategic Investment Department at the IPC and one of the Ten Stonehearts. His Cornerstone is the "aventurine of stratagems."
个性张扬的风险爱好者,时常面带笑容,真心却难以揣测。
An ostentatious risk-taker, he often wears a smile that masks his true motives.
靠着同命运的博弈赢得如今的地位,将人生视作一场高风险、高回报的投资,而他向来游刃有余。
He won his current position by wagering against fate itself. He views life as a high-stakes, high-return investment, and he plays this particular gamble with masterful ease.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
「关于那位新员工,我有一些情况要向您报告。」
"I have something to report to you about the new employee."
「什么事让你这么担心,埃尔文?」
"What makes you so worried, Erwin?"
「关于他的投诉,不管是正式的还是非正式的,像纸片一样塞满了我的邮箱,我想…您或许可以重新考虑是否接纳他为战略投资部的一员。」
"It's complaints about him, both formal and informal. My mailbox has been flooded with them like countless pieces of paper. I wonder... if it's worth reconsidering his inclusion in the Strategic Investment Department."
「他们都写了什么?」
"What do these complaints say?"
「主要是他的身份,那双眼睛……」
"Mostly about his origins. Those eyes of his..."
「他曾欺骗市场开拓部,茨冈尼亚贫瘠的黄土藏着尚未被有效开发利用的能源。在他们投入巨额资金进行开采后,才发现根本是无稽之谈。」
"He once deceived the Marketing Development Department by falsely claiming that there were energy sources hidden in the barren land of Sigonia, not yet effectively developed and utilized. A huge amount of funds was invested into excavating it before we realized it was all a scam."
「还有骇人听闻的『艾吉哈佐砂金案』,他哄骗博识学会相信那里埋藏着虫皇『塔伊兹育罗斯』的尸体——那帮学者谨慎又谨慎,却还是落入了对方的圈套。」
"And then there's the notorious Egyhazo Aventurine Case. He misled the Intelligentsia Guild into believing that the remains of Tayzzyronth the Imperator Insectorum were buried there. Despite the scholars being extremely cautious, they ultimately still fell into the trap."
「还有茨冈尼亚酋长国议员来信,谴责他的部落曾破坏决议,祸乱人心,致使氏族间和平局势发生重大变化,茨冈尼亚与公司间协议条款的签订屡次延期。此人如今入职公司,其影响极为恶劣……」
"And let's not forget the letters from the councilors of the Sigonian Sovereignty. They denounce his tribe for once breaking agreements and sowing discord, leading to significant changes in the balance of peace between the tribes, resulting in repeated delays in the signing of agreements between Sigonia and IPC. Allowing such an employee to join at the IPC would be a severe detriment to public relations..."
「如果只是这些的话,就不必说了。」
"If these are the extent of the complaints, there's no need to tell me."
「…您都知道?」
"...You already know it all?"
「每一种宝石都有独特的价值,而我们的工作就是『投资』。」
"Each gemstone holds unique value, and our task is to make investments."
「也不用安抚那些来信的老顽固,这些风言风语迟早会传到——不,应该已经传到他耳边了。正好,就看看他到底能给我们带来多大的惊喜吧。」
"We don't need to appease those stubborn old-timers who sent in complaints, as these rumors will eventually reach... No, they would already have reached his ears. Well, let's take this chance and see how big of a surprise he can bring us."
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
「小子,你真行啊…用神乎其神的手段搬光了我的产业。但我绝不会投降,大不了,我就把这里全炸咯…你能怎么办?」
"You're quite something else, boy... I still can't figure out how you managed to empty out my entire business. But I will never surrender. If push comes to shove, I'll just blow up this whole place... What are you gonna do about it?"
伊伊玛尼喀的「疯牛」示意手下松手,他从桌子上抬起头来,拍了拍衣领上的灰尘。
The Mad Bull of Iymanika signals his followers to let go. He raises his head from the table, dusting off his collar.
「你们,高高在上的公司狗,根本看不起流浪者,对吧?但你现在在我们的地盘,就得按我们的方式。」
"You arrogant dogs from the IPC never respected us wanderers, did you? But now that you're in our territory, you'll play by our rules."
「疯牛」清空弹匣,往枪中装入一粒子弹,丢在他脚边。
Mad Bull empties the cylinder, putting only one bullet in the revolver, and tosses it to the other man's feet.
「六次,最多六次枪响之后,生死由命。你敢不敢?」
"Six shots. Fate will decide whether we live or die after a maximum of six shots. Do you have the nerve?"
他蹲下来,捡起枪。
The other man bends down and picks up the revolver.
「用枪指着我的人太多了,甚至有人直接扣下了扳机…但你猜,为什么我还能站在这儿?」
"There are too many people who've pointed a gun at me. Some of them even just went ahead and pressed the trigger straight up... Now, guess how come I'm still standing here."
他站起来,逼视着「疯牛」的眼睛,举起枪,抵住自己的心脏。
The man stands up, stares into the Mad Bull's eyes, raises the gun, and puts it against his own heart.
「因为最后,枪都会来到我手里。」
"It's because the gun will always end up in my hand."
「而现在,这个游戏令我有些厌烦了…六分之一的概率远远不够,要挑衅命运——」
"And now, this game is making me bored... One in six? That possibly is nowhere near enough. If you want to tempt fate..."
六声连续的枪响在死寂的星舰中炸开,烟尘过后,他再次举起枪,朝「疯牛」走去,而弹匣里有一颗新的子弹。
Six consecutive gunshots thunder out in the starship that is wrapped in a deathly silence. After the smoke clears, the man raises the gun again and walks toward Mad Bull. The revolver is now loaded with a fresh bullet.
「就得先学会把自己变成骰子。」
"You need to learn how to turn yourself into a die first."
「——你不肯投降,但凭什么?就凭这拙劣的概率游戏?还是……」
"...You won't surrender, but why? Because you have this lousy game of chance? Or..."
他调转枪口,指向黑暗中的某处。
He points the gun into the darkness.
「她?」
"Because of her?"
枪口所指的方向,一位同样举着手枪的女士缓缓出现。看到她的一瞬间,「疯牛」仿佛抓到了救命稻草。
A woman holding a pistol emerges slowly from the direction the revolver points. The Mad Bull acts as if he found a lifeline when he sees her.
「翡翠女士,这和说好的不一样……」
"Madam Jade, this is not what we agreed upon..."
就在同时,两人开枪,在双方各自背后的暗处,两个黑衣人应声倒下。
At that moment, both of them opened fire simultaneously, and two figures dressed in black fall from the shadows behind each of them.
「公司的敌人还真是无处不在,对吧?」女士从容地收起手枪,拿出化妆镜,检视了一下自己的仪容。
"The IPC has enemies everywhere, right?" The woman calmly holsters her pistol, takes out her cosmetic mirror, and inspects her appearance.
「拿你我的生命作饵,让他们争相啄食,误以为这是一场内讧,却被一网打尽…不错的诡计,只不过太惊险了些。」他微笑着欢迎对方的到来,双手却微微颤抖。
"You used our lives as bait, making them believe there was internal strife between us, and then you eliminated them all... A clever trick, although a bit reckless." He greets the woman with a smile, although his hands tremble slightly.
「诡计?不,只是一场测试罢了。」
"Trick? No, it was just a test."
优雅的女士摊开手掌,一枚闪烁着奇异色泽的「砂金石」躺在她的手心。
The elegant lady opens her palm, revealing a shimmering aventurine of peculiar hues.
「没什么奇怪的,被渴望,被追逐,被切割,被出售…这都是宝石的宿命。」
"There's nothing strange about it. Gemstones are destined to be... desired, sought, cut, and sold."
「但你还是有许多可做的,全凭你怎么看待自己。」
"However, there's so much more you can do. It all depends on how you see yourself."
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
他走入走廊最深处的房间,他还记得上一次来这里的时候,自己还是个面目可憎的囚犯。现在,他站在这里,面向立于部门顶点的人们。
He walks into the room at the furthest end of the corridor, remembering how he was still a grotesque prisoner the last time he came here. Now, he stands with his back straight and faces those who sit at the very top of the department.
他听金发的女性念着冗长无趣的报告,那些冰冷的数字既无法传达他行走在生死边缘的惊险,亦无法告诉他们过程中他失去了多少,又得到了多少。他只好奇她是人类,还是智械?
He listens to the blond woman as she reads out the lengthy and boring report. Those cold, unfeeling numbers cannot convey the dangers that accompanied him as he walked on the thin line between life and death, nor can they communicate how much he had lost and gained during the journey. He is simply curious whether she is human or an Intellitron.
而那颗象征权力与未来的「砂金石」即将被正式交予他手中——豁出性命拿到手的东西,在得到的一刹那,对他而言就失去了诱惑与价值。
The aventurine, that symbol of power and of the future, is about to be officially handed to him — Yet it would have no more allure or value in his eyes as soon he obtains it, even though he had sought it by putting his life on the line.
「『砂金』,你还有什么问题吗?」会议的最后,翡翠——在场的人里,他只认识她——开口问道。
"Do you have any more questions, Aventurine?" Jade, the only person he knows among the presently gathered, asks at the end of the meeting.
「茨冈尼亚的埃维金人…他们后来怎么样了?」
"The Avgins in Sigonia... what happened to them afterward?"
「很遗憾,茨冈尼亚已经没有埃维金人了。你是最后的幸运儿。」
"Unfortunately, there are no more Avgins in Sigonia. You're the last lucky dog."
「那在██星球上帮助过我的那些人呢?我想,现在我可以回报他们了。」
"What about those people who helped me on planet ██? Now I can finally repay their kindness."
「他们也都不在了。」
"They are no more, either."
……
...
他木然地回到自己的办公室。桌上,那颗砂金石闪动着奇异的光,仿佛在恭喜他,又仿佛在嘲弄他。
He returns to his office in a daze. The aventurine stone emits a peculiar glow on his desk, seemingly congratulating and mocking him at the same time.
「在与命运搏斗的时候,你真的是幸运的那方吗?」
"Was luck truly on your side when you wrestled with fate?"
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
「匹诺康尼…『钻石』终于打算对它动手了?」
"Penacony... Is Diamond finally ready to do something about it?"
桌上的微缩模型不断旋转,晶莹剔透的忆泡不断泛出微小的泡沫。
The miniature model on the table continues to rotate, the crystalline memory bubble emitting tiny spheres of foam.
「这是一笔超乎想象的历史坏账,所以背后的利益…高得惊人。」
"This historic debt is utterly unimaginable. So, the profit involved is also... shockingly high."
面前的人背对着他,望着庇尔波因特黄昏时紫红的天空。
The person in front of him has their back turned to him, gazing instead at the purplish-red sky of Pier Point at sunset.
「但为什么是我?」
"But why me?"
那人依旧背对着他,他无法用自己善于捕捉的眼睛去揣测这个决定背后的真实用意。
The person continues to face away from him. Keen though his eyes are, he can not decipher the true intentions behind the decision.
「本该是我。但『钻石』认为家族还有合作的价值,希望这事至少有和平解决的余地。」
"It should have been me, but Diamond believes that The Family still had some value in cooperation and hopes this affair still has some room for a peaceful resolution."
「思来想去,我觉得你最合适。」
"So, after some thought, I've concluded that you're the best candidate."
「这甚至只是我们第二次谈话,你这么信任我?」
"This is only our second conversation ever. Do you trust me that much?"
「错了,我压根没有信过你——也许『翡翠』会,但我不会。」
"No, I've never trusted you. Perhaps Jade does, but I don't."
「没准这一次,好运不会再站在你这边了,而你也将为自己一直以来的幸运付出代价。」
"Maybe luck won't be on your side this time, and the bill for all your past good fortune will come due."
面前的人终于转了过来,远处的大楼反射出欧泊石般七彩的光芒,而一只八音盒兀自作响。
Finally, the person in front of him turns around. The distant skyscraper reflects a kaleidoscope of colors like an opal stone, while a music box plays on its own.
「但那不正是你所渴望的东西吗?」
"But isn't that what you've been longing for?"
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
不才「砂金」,隶属星际和平公司战略投资部,不良资产清算专家之一…当然,也可以是你的朋友。
Your humble servant "Aventurine," at your disposal. Just a cog in the machine known as the IPC's Strategic Investment Department. Nevertheless, I can also play the role of "friend" — if needed.
问候 Greeting
要不要来玩一把?最简单的猜硬币,看看今天运气如何?
How about a game? Nothing fancy, just a game of heads or tails to gauge today's luck.
道别 Parting
方才的交易愉快么?目光放长远些,这会是一次双赢的选择。
Satisfied with our transaction, I trust? Cast your eyes to the future, and you'll realize we both stand to gain from a little mutual understanding.
关于自己•运气 About Self: Luck
如何以一枚筹码赢下整颗星球?谋划、经营、算计…但归根结底,要归于运气。强运使人成为强者,攫取命运…没错,命运从一开始就不公平。
How to win a whole planet with just one chip? Strategizing, scheming, calculating... but ultimately, it hinges on luck. Good luck makes one powerful, but destiny? Inherently unjust.
关于自己•交易对象 About Self: Trading Partners
比起富人,和穷人打交道更容易些——前者总说什么都要,实际却根本不知道自己想要什么,但后者…他们可清楚得很。
I prefer the beggar over the rich man. The rich have no idea what they're after in life, but the beggar? Those folks — they know exactly what they want.
闲谈•星际和平公司 Chat: Interastral Peace Corporation
「财富」是世界的基石,宇宙的繁荣立足于流通和贸易。公司促成星球间的联系,令万事万物交汇相通。看!财富能诞下智识,创造欢愉;遏止毁灭,构筑同谐。
"Fortune" forms the foundation of our world. The flourishing of the cosmos relies on exchange and commerce — the IPC facilitates such connections between planets, weaving everything and everyone together. Wealth begets Erudition, produces Elation, averts Destruction, and builds Harmony.
闲谈•利用与背叛 Chat: Exploitation and Betrayal
你可以随意利用我,也可以在恰当的时机背叛我,利用与背叛都是价值互换的手段。但我从不做赔本买卖,也希望你…不要让我失望。
Go ahead, use me as you wish, even stab me in the back if you see fit. Exploitation and treachery are simply tools of the trade. But remember, I don't make deals that don't pay off... So, I hope you don't disappoint me.
爱好 Hobbies
无可否认,我迷恋赌局…无论是胜利的瞬间,还是胜利后漫长的空虚,都值得反复品味。
There's no denying it, my fascination is with the game of chance... be it the exhilarating rush of triumph or the extensive emptiness that follows, both are worth savoring, time and time again.
烦恼 Annoyances
人生要是就这么一直赢下去,也挺无聊的吧?
Life would be quite dull if it were just an unending series of wins, wouldn't it?
分享 Something to Share
公司的核心在于收益与扩张。它不介意一时失败,但绝不允许原地踏步,过度保守不如豪赌一把——就像那时「钻石」在我身上下的赌注一样…哈哈,得恭喜我们都赌赢了。
The heart of the IPC revolves around earnings and expansion. It can weather a loss here and there, but stagnation is impermissible. A daring gamble is better than being overly cautious — just like the wager Diamond made on me... We both deserve congratulations for that one.
见闻 Knowledge
匹诺康尼的「钟表匠」不以制表为生,但仍有不少优秀的钟表匠人聚集在这里。比如这块,指针与表盘间填充了些许忆质,可以随佩戴者的心情变换样式…对我来说,直接换块表兴许更方便吧。
The Watchmaker of Penacony doesn't primarily make their living from watchmaking, yet the place is a magnet for talented horologists. Look at this piece, for example. Its hands and face are imbued with memoria, artfully altering its appearance to reflect the wearer's emotions... As for me, I'd probably just prefer swapping out watches.
关于托帕 About Topaz
她老是希望在公司与客户的平衡中找到最优解,但这世上哪有那么多两全其美?不过话说回来,她也走到了今天这个位置,对吧?
She's always searching for the optimal solution in maintaining equilibrium between the corporation and its customers. Not an easy feat if you ask me, but she's climbed the corporate ladder incredibly fast, so she must be doing something right.
关于真理医生 About Dr. Ratio
博识学会的人大多急着和公司划清界限,而拉帝奥…我想他也不喜欢我,但可惜的是,比起其他愚笨的家伙,我多少算是个合格的交流对象。
The erudite folks of the Intelligentsia Guild are often eager to distance themselves from the IPC... and I suspect Ratio doesn't care for me much either. Unfortunately for him, I make for a more competent conversationalist than the other dimwits around here.
关于黑天鹅 About Black Swan
在忆者面前,没有哪个人不会被从里到外看个精光。能被她看上,说明她一定对你有所求咯?想想怎么利用这点吧。
Nothing remains hidden from a Memokeeper. If she's set her sights on you, it's clear she's after something. Consider how you might turn that to your advantage.
关于黄泉 About Acheron
一枚不知价值的筹码,一张不知花色的底牌,但…恰恰是她,会决定整场游戏的走向。
A chip of unknown value, a card of unknown suit, yet... it is she who will shape the entire course of the game.
关于星期日 About Sunday
投机取巧不是什么大事,但光明正大地把手伸到别人的口袋里——这事可做得不够漂亮。
Taking a shortcut or two isn't a big deal, but blatantly dipping your hands into someone else's pockets — that lacks finesse.
关于花火 About Sparkle
愚者们的赌局从来不求胜利。比起赌徒,他们更是追求愉悦的疯子。
The Fools never play to win — they're more like crazed thrill seekers.
关于翡翠 About Jade
小心,这位女士的好意可都是暗里标好了价格,我可是领教过好多次,早就习惯了。
Be careful, our lady's kindness always comes with a price. I've received it many times, so I'm already used to it.
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
给我一颗骰子,便能扭转胜负。
Give me a single die, and watch me turn the tables.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
这就满足了吗?买定离手,全押。
That's all? It's settled then — I'm going all-in.
角色满级 Max Level Reached
看吧?我依然选择了正确的那边。
See? I knew I'd picked the right side.
行迹激活 Trace Activation
赌局还未结束,重码加注咯。
The game's not over yet. Let's raise the stakes, shall we?
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
星核小姐/先生,让我们尽情向彼此展现自己的价值吧。
Ah, Miss/Mr. Stellaron. Time for us to reveal our true value to one another.
队伍编成•托帕 Added to Team With Topaz
我们又看上了同一个项目?行,有你在,我就得空喘口气。
Same project again? With you here, I've got nothing to worry about.
队伍编成•真理医生 Added to Team With Dr. Ratio
既然又见面了,不如顺便来搭把手呗,拉帝奥。
Well, look who it is. How about you give me a hand this time, Ratio?
队伍编成•黑天鹅 Added to Team With Black Swan
放心布局,忆者。我会将自己置于你的计谋之中。
Lay out your plans, Memokeeper. I will find my place in the web of your schemes.
队伍编成•花火 Added to Team With Sparkle
游走在危险边缘的感觉,很令人着迷吧?
Teetering on the precipice of danger is quite enchanting, wouldn't you agree?
队伍编成•黄泉 Added to Team With Acheron
如何?这儿有让你拔刀的理由么…「令使」?
Any justification here for you to unsheathe your blade... Emanator?
队伍编成•翡翠 Added to Team With Jade
翡翠女士亲自下场?怎么啦,这是对我不放心?
Lady Jade herself has come? What's wrong? You don't trust me?
队伍编成•星期日 Added to Team With Sunday
看来,你又有新的布局了。我会拭目以待的。
Looks like you have a new plan. I'll wait to see what happens.
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
哎呀,让我押中了。
Looks like I've got a winning hand.
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
这盘赔率可不小。
High stakes, high rewards.
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
准备下注。
Better hedge your bets.
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
就陪你玩一把~
Alright, I'll call your bet~
回合待机 Turn Idling
机遇可不会自己找上门哦。
Opportunity doesn't knock on its own, you know.
普攻 Basic ATK
输不了。
Can't lose this one.
战技•一 Skill 1
全押了,我买单。
Going all in. Tab's on me.
战技•二 Skill 2
不用问,随便花。
Don't ask. Just spend.
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
别出千啊。
No dirty tricks, alright?
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
想诈我?
Trying to pull a fast one?
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
骰子已经掷下。
The dice have been cast.
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
一无所有?或者,赢下所有!
Bust? Or maybe I'll take it all!
无法战斗 Downed
满盘皆输啊…
Lost it all...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
重新入场。
Back in the game!
回复生命 Health Recovery
相信我,稳赚不赔。
Trust me, this is a guaranteed win.
天赋•一 Talent 1
小心头顶!
Watch your head!
天赋•二 Talent 2
全部买入!
All in!
秘技 Technique
试试手气。
Feeling lucky?
战斗胜利 Battle Won
理所当然的胜利。
As if victory were ever in doubt.
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
呵,这点筹码可没资格入场。
Heh, this is hardly enough for a seat at the table.
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
毫无风险的回报,还算不错。
A reward with no risk? I'll take it.
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
好运带来财富,一如既往。
Fortune follows luck, just like it always does.
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
没有意外的胜局。
An unsurprising win.
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
一本十利的游戏,我喜欢。
A ten-to-one payout? Music to my ears.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
风险越大,回报越大……
The bigger the risk, the better the reward...
返回城镇 Returning to Town
呼——闲着也是闲着,不如跟我玩点什么吧?
All this free time, why not make the most of it with a game?
最后更新于