开拓倾向测测乐 Trailblaze Affinity
测试题目01 Test Question 01
空间站又有新的怪谈了,不知不觉你也接下了阿德勒的任务…当你面临一个你不感兴趣但需要完成的任务时,你将如何应对?
There's a new ghost story floating about in the space station. Unknowingly, you also accepted a mission from Adler... When faced with a mission that doesn't pique your interest but must be completed nonetheless, what will you do?
日子还得过,任务还得做。 Keep calm and carry on with the mission.
开拓者有自己的上班方式。
Trailblazers work in mysterious ways.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 2
我会想办法变着法做任务。 I'll find a way to complete the mission differently.
但是任务奖励是不会变的哦~
The mission rewards will remain the same though~
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目02 Test Question 02
你从「瓜田里猹」那里意外得知了空间站里新的八卦,还是有关艾丝妲站长的,他让你不要透露出去,你在想——
You've learned some fresh gossip about the space station from Richard_Knowitall, and it's related to Lead Researcher Asta. He asks you not to tell anyone, but you think...
打~死我也不说。 You can't get a peep outta me!
你的嘴比中子星还硬。
Your lips are sealed shut.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 4
秘密是有价格的。 There's a price for secrets.
明码标价,童叟无欺。
My prices are transparent and fair.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目03 Test Question 03
你和阿兰在佩佩的遛弯路线上产生了重大分歧,你们应该怎么办?
You and Arlan are having a disagreement on which route to walk Peppy. What should you guys do?
签订和平遛狗协议。 Sign a Dog-Walking Agreement.
希望世界也能如此实现和平。
Hopefully, world peace can be realized this way.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
能不能问问佩佩? Can't you ask Peppy?
佩佩摇摇头,对你们很失望。
Peppy shakes its head, disappointed in the both of you.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目04 Test Question 04
你知道的,天才们之间也会吵架…或者说他们「没有看好月亮的方向」,你如何处理他们的冲突呢?
You already know that even geniuses will fight among themselves... Or it can be said that they "don't see the direction the moon is going." How are you going to solve the situation?
要不,大家去吃顿烤肉如何? Why don't we all go for a barbecue?
有什么是一顿饭解决不了的?那就吃两顿。
If something can't be solved with one meal, just eat two meals.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 4
打起来!我要看到血流成河。 Fight! I want to see the rivers run red.
噢,天才的世界是残忍的。
Oh, the world of geniuses is cruel.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 3
测试题目05 Test Question 05
即便是阮•梅造物,互相之间也是会吵架的,你会如何处理它们之间的争端呢?
Even Ruan Mei's creations fight with each other. How will you settle their disagreements?
听听它们喵了些什么玩意儿。 Listen to what they are meowing about.
「喵喵,喵喵喵喵。」
Meow meow, meow meow meow meow.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
尝试煽风点火,喵喵大战争。 Try and stir the pot, the great meow-meow war is on.
「喵喵!喵喵喵喵!」
Meow meow! Meow meow meow meow!
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目06 Test Question 06
「非人生物权益保护会」希望你能一起参与空间站公益清洁活动,事是好事,你的心中——
The Non-Human Rights Association hopes you can join them in the cleanup of the space station. It's a good deed, but your heart feels...
早就该打扫打扫空间站了。 Should have cleaned up the space station long ago.
和这些虫豸在一起怎么能搞好空间站。
How can you clean up the space station with these insects?
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 2
富婆没有买扫地机器人吗? Did the resident rich lady not buy a robot vacuum?
富婆当然买了,下面有请扫地机器人。
She did buy it, naturally. Next up, let us welcome the robot vacuum.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目07 Test Question 07
你对空间站里应物科II级科员温世玲有些好感,她有大方的研发资金和奇怪的课题,算是你在空间站认识的一个朋友…她想改变应物科现有领导方式,你对她的领导无感,但温世玲也有些不靠谱,你会——
You have some affection for the Department of Implement Arts Lv.2 Researcher Wen Shiling from the space station. She has generous research funding and strange research topics and can be considered a friend you know in the station... She wants to change how the leadership manages the Department of Implement Arts. You're ambivalent about her managers, but Wen Shiling is also somewhat unreliable. You...
我将坚定支持温世玲。 I firmly support Wen Shiling.
希望温世玲能感受到你真挚的目光。
Hope Wen Shiling can feel your sincere gaze.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
让我再观察观察情况。 Let me observe the situation a bit more.
说不定…温世玲的领导更加大方……
You never know... Maybe Wen Shiling's leadership is much more generous...
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目08 Test Question 08
在空间站的角落里,你听到一个陌生科员的抱怨,他并不喜欢空间站,但是他依旧尽职尽责地完成工作,换作你又如何呢?
In a corner of the space station, you hear an unfamiliar researcher grumbling. He doesn't like the space station, but he still does his job to the best of his abilities. What would you do if you were in his shoes?
工作还得做,日子还得过。 There are jobs that need doing, and days to start living.
把自己的小日子过好,比什么都好。
Living my own life to its fullest is better than anything else.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 5
也许会考虑离开空间站。 Maybe consider leaving the space station.
总有一处新生活在等着。
There's always new life waiting.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目09 Test Question 09
奇物「封装快乐」似乎被科员用得有些太多了,负责奇物管理的科员在考虑是否应该收费——
The Curio "Joy Filtration Set" appears to have been used a little too frequently by other researchers. The researcher who manages the Curio wonders if a fee should be charged...
尽量不要开这个头吧… Let's not even open this can of worms...
奇物收费,越收越贵。
Gotta charge a Curio fee. The pricier the better.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 4
收费,快乐还不收费? Of course! What, do you think happiness grows on trees?
能够买到的快乐已经是很廉价的快乐了。
Any happiness that can be bought is already cheap.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目10 Test Question 10
你看到有科员悄悄关掉了订饭机器人…怎么会有这样的人?你会——
You notice a researcher surreptitiously turn off the food order robot... Why would such people even exist? You will...
找个机会报告工程人员。 Find an opportunity to report that technician.
什么?!那个人竟然就是工程人员。
Huh!? Turns out it's a technician too.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 3
说实在话,这不关我的事儿吧。 Honestly, this has nothing to do with me.
明白了,你不爱吃牛肉。
Got it, you like to sit on the fence.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目11 Test Question 11
空间站的小孩似乎比较早熟…但是发生小孩子欺负小孩子的情况仍旧幼稚,你恰好看到了这一幕——
The children aboard the space station mature faster than most... But child-on-child bullying is still a juvenile offense. You coincidentally run into such a scene...
让他们闭嘴。 Get them to shut their traps.
「闭嘴!你们爸爸也在星际和平公司工作吗?」
"Shut up! Do your dads also work at the IPC?"
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 5
不关我的事。 None of my business.
确实,你的生活里少了一个烦恼。
Indeed, your life has one fewer problem.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目12 Test Question 12
阿兰拜托你清剿一个舱段的反物质军团残余,保护公共财产…却没想到怪物没有,反倒是有个呜呜伯破坏了设施——
Arlan has asked that you eliminate Antimatter Legion remnants in a zone to protect public assets... Yet you're surprised to find out that there are no monsters, but a Wubbaboo is breaking the equipment here...
让它留下帮你做事。 Make it stay and work for you.
「兄弟,别想走!」
"Hey, don't try to run!"
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 6
开罚单,要求赔钱。 Issue him a ticket requesting compensation.
「兄弟,不可以!」
"Hey, stop that!"
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目13 Test Question 13
你负责照看着阮•梅造物,其中的「管家」又在搞事情,它似乎在造物们之中也有着很高声望,你看看——
You're charged with tending to Ruan Mei's creations. One of them, the "butler," is causing trouble again. It also appears to be of high standing among the other creations. You take a look...
向艾丝妲告状。 Report this to Asta.
让它看清楚这里是谁的地盘。
Let it fully understand whose turf this is.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 3
给它卖个人情。 Do it a favor.
可它甚至不愿意叫你一声教父。
But it wouldn't even utter a word of gratitude to you.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目14 Test Question 14
你的朋友老桑博被银鬃铁卫逮捕,但这次你清楚知道他遭到了诬陷,是银鬃铁卫们抓错了人。还得靠你帮他一把——
Your friend, ol' Sampo, has been arrested by the Silvermane Guards, but this time you're perfectly sure he was framed — the Silvermane Guards have the wrong person. It's up to you to help him...
立刻上诉,也许能判得更多。 Make an immediate appeal — maybe they'll slap him with a heavier sentence.
桑博谢谢你嗷。
Sampo "thanks" you gratefully.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 6
让银鬃铁卫给我一个面子。 Ask for leniency from the Silvermane Guards on your behalf.
很喜欢银鬃铁卫的一句话「谁?」。
You've always liked the Silvermane Guards' favorite catchphrase, "Who are you?"
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目15 Test Question 15
你受杰帕德之托,要在天黑前,将紧急军用物资送至雪原外驻守的小队。但旅途中你们撞见了一伙走私客奄奄一息,需要有人帮他们回到城里——
You have been requested by Gepard to deliver the emergency military supplies to the garrison squad at the Snow Plains before sundown. But along the way, you run into a smuggler band on the verge of death — they need someone to help them return to the city...
先救走私客。 Save the smugglers first.
铁卫们会理解你的。
The Silvermane Guards will understand the situation.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 3
无视走私客。 Ignore the smugglers.
走私客早就想到了。
The smugglers already thought of this.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目16 Test Question 16
下层区开发过程中找到了一处被流浪者占领的矿区,「地火」知道他们影响了周围城镇的发展,但也知道流浪者也有自己的权利,你会如何考虑?
A mine occupied by vagrants was discovered during the Underworld's land development. Wildfire knows that they have impeded development progress in the surrounding towns, but also understands that vagrants have rights, too. What will you do?
请双方都给我个面子,聊聊。 Ask both sides to negotiate for your sake.
这就是面子果实能力者的自信吗?
So this is the brimming confidence of a Face-Face Fruit user?
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 4
什么土匪?这只有我能做土匪! Bandits? I'm the only bandit around here!
现在已经不是占山为王的年代了。
This isn't an age where whoever plants the flag on a mountain is king.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目17 Test Question 17
搏击俱乐部老板史考特说,他希望你能参加拳赛痛揍一名瘦骨嶙峋的选手,那人是自愿的你不必有道德负担,他保证你大赚一笔,你会——
Fight Club's proprietor, Scott, says that he hopes you will join the boxing tournament to beat up a scrawny contender. It's all voluntary too, so you don't have to be all morally torn about it. He guarantees that you'll make a killing. You will...
别打了,我看不得这些。 Stop fighting, I can't keep watching.
崇高的道德在看着你呢。
The gaze of high-horsed morality casts its eyes upon you.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 1
来打吧,你也是为了钱。 Let's fight. You're also after the cash anyway.
为了钱而付出努力,不寒碜!
Putting in effort for cash, that's not immoral at all!
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目18 Test Question 18
贝洛伯格的华劳斯没有拜托你去找朋友,他想问问你一些更*本源*的问题,如果他没有了钱陷入了危机,你会怎么做?
Belobog's Wallace does not ask you to find more friends — he wants to ask you some more *fundamental* questions: If he was penniless and in danger, what would you do?
能用钱解决的问题,不是问题。 Problems that can be resolved with money are never problems.
华劳斯表示赞同。
Wallace expresses agreement.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 2
你在问我?我也有同样的危机。 You're asking me? I'm in a similar predicament.
华劳斯表示钱有啥用啊。
Wallace is iffy about the use of money.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目19 Test Question 19
希儿和布洛妮娅在军官的宴会上也能吵起来?!她们俩的声量逐渐吸引了更多人的关注。这时的你会——
Even at an officer's ball, Seele and Bronya can still go at each other's throats!? Their ruckus gradually attracts even more attention. At this moment, you will...
让她们俩低调些,大家都看着。 Tell them to pipe down, everyone's looking.
两人意识到了这里是*公共场合*。
Both of them realize that this is in *public*.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 3
趁机会吃掉自助餐的热门餐品。 Take this chance to wolf down all the popular dishes at the buffet table.
你真是个小机灵鬼!
You sure are a smart one!
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目20 Test Question 20
虎克似乎又在诊所里闯祸了,她想让你帮她撒谎躲避「老巫婆」的惩罚,你会怎么做——
Looks like Hook's caused trouble at the clinic again. She wants you to help her lie to avoid the old witch's punishment. What will you do...
虎克大人投降吧! Best surrender, Hook the Great!
从来没听说过还有第二个人在诊所里闯祸。
I've never heard of a second troublemaker at the clinic.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 3
有好处的话可以撒大谎。 I've got lies for miles as long as there's something in it for me.
「虎克,我爱说实话……」
"Hook, I like telling the truth..."
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目21 Test Question 21
你注意到雷金似乎受到了不公正待遇,这人虽然平时欠欠的,这种事情发生了,你也不能坐视不理——
You notice that Regin has experienced unfair treatment. This guy might be a little mischievous at times, but you can't sit by idly when something like that happens to him...
雷金,你没有做错! Regin, you're not wrong!
错的是这个不理解你的世界!
The one that's in the wrong is this world that doesn't understand you!
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 2
雷金,对他们使用科学之拳吧! Regin, use the fists of science on them!
雷金的反击之魂,熊熊燃烧!
Regin's soul burns bright with rebuttal!
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目22 Test Question 22
你与「地火」参与贝洛伯格下层区的矿区救援反倒被困,食物告罄…一天以后,你们发现了一只洞螈,据矿头估计,这可能是这附近唯一的食物来源——
You and Wildfire participate in the Belobog Underworld mine rescue operation, but unfortunately get trapped during the mission. Your food supplies run low... One day later, you notice an olm. According to the supervisor, this could be the only source of food in the vicinity...
也许它能帮你们离开。 Maybe it can help you get out.
洞螈一动不动。
The olm moves nary an inch.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 7
生存是当前首要任务。 Survival takes utmost priority.
洞螈也是这样想的。
The olm also thinks so.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目23 Test Question 23
贝洛伯格博物馆的馆长于尔丹想引入珍贵文物办主题展,这需要大量资金,而博物馆预算有限。你会建议于尔丹——
The Belobog Museum curator, Uldan, wishes to bring in precious artifacts for a themed exhibit. This requires large funding, and the museum's budget is stretched. You will suggest to Uldan...
寻找富哥们赞助。 Seek out a wealthy friend for sponsorship.
只要于尔丹愿意做华劳斯的朋友。
As long as Uldan agrees to be friends with Wallace.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
门票该涨涨价了。 There should be a hike in admission ticket prices.
博物馆,也不是什么慈善组织。
It's a museum, not some charity organization.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 4
测试题目24 Test Question 24
你和玲可到了雪原深处科考,你们分头行动,你发现了一个神秘的石头,也许有什么特殊意义——
You and Lynx arrive at the Snow Plains for a research expedition. Both of you split up and get to work. You discover a mysterious rock, perhaps it means something more...
交给玲可。 Give it to Lynx.
玲可给你了荣誉科考队员称号。
Lynx has given you the title of "honorary research expedition member."
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 3
卖给桑博。 Sell it to Sampo.
别以为桑博肯定会买哦!
Don't assume Sampo will buy this!
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目25 Test Question 25
尽管布洛妮娅已经做出过很多决定,但是遇到有利有弊的选择时,总是有些犹豫,她想问问你如何做决定呢?
Even if Bronya has made many decisions in her life, she's always hesitant when it comes to choices with pros and cons. She wishes to ask you how you would choose.
我会计算一切的结果。 I will calculate all the outcomes.
「这波我在第五层。」
"I'm playing 5-dimension chess while you're playing checkers."
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 5
主要相信自己的直觉。 I mainly trust in my own intuition.
「请叫我赌王。」
"Call me the God of Gamblers."
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 4
测试题目26 Test Question 26
桂乃芬的账号遭到了黑客窃取,黑客发信息来说除非给他5000巡镝赎回,否则他将销毁账号。小桂子想问问你的看法——
Guinaifen's account has been hacked. The hacker has sent a message saying that unless he gets 5,000 strales, he will delete the account. Lil Gui wants to ask your opinion...
去求小天才银狼攻击黑客。 Plead with the little genius Silver Wolf to attack the hacker.
小天才银狼向你索要10000巡镝的加班费。
The little genius Silver Wolf asks you for 10,000 strales in overtime fees.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 9
才5000巡镝,洒洒水啦。 Only 5,000 strales? Piece of cake.
直到你打开钱包之前,桂乃芬以为你很大方。
Guinaifen has always thought you were generous till you opened up your wallet.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 2
测试题目27 Test Question 27
行商罗刹展示了他过人的救人能力后,被当成了大夫,病患源源不断…而他即将启程下一趟旅途,有必要向患者们解释清楚,他需要你的帮助——
The traveling merchant Luocha has been flagged as a medical doctor after he displayed his prolific lifesaving skills. The influx of patients continues unabated... yet as he is about to embark on his next journey, he must explain this clearly to the patients, and he needs your help...
向他们传授传统的看病方法。 Teach them traditional methods of medical treatment.
丹鼎司不会飞也不会走。
The Alchemy Commission is not going anywhere.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 7
帮助他们寻找下一个罗刹。 Help them find the next Luocha.
罗刹露出了苦笑。
Luocha smiles bitterly.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目28 Test Question 28
你可能忘记了你曾有位放生帮的朋友楠楠…他想要邀请你参加你*不太感兴趣*的放生帮好友会,重修旧好,你该如何考虑——
You might have forgotten you once had an Unshackled friend, Nannan... He wants to invite you to join an Unshackled friendship meet *that you're not particularly interested in* in hopes of reconciliation. How would you consider this...
多个朋友,多条路嘛,我去! What's a network without friends? I'm going!
放生帮个个都是人才,说话又好听。
Everyone in the Unshackled is a genius, and they sound nice too.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 2
除非发星琼,否则别想叫我。 Don't even think about calling me unless they're giving out Stellar Jade.
以前是以前,现在是现在。
That was then, and this is now.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目29 Test Question 29
素裳有点想回曜青待一段时间,你听说了以后——
Sushang feels like returning to the Yaoqing for a while. When you hear about this...
很羡慕有长假的人。 I'm envious of those who have long holidays.
只要你心态好,开拓的每一天都是假期。
As long as you have a positive mindset, every day of trailblazing feels like a vacation.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 5
求求素裳带点土特产… Beg Sushang to bring back some specialty goods...
素裳出发时是记得的,但是……
Sushang remembered when she set off, but...
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 3
测试题目30 Test Question 30
符玄刻意透露出了一些事业上的进取心,但是当上将军还是遥遥无期,她看向了你——
Fu Xuan has deliberately shown some professional initiative, but it's an indefinite wait till she gets promoted to general. She looks to you...
我看向了景元—— I look to Jing Yuan...
景元看向了远方,没有说话。
Jing Yuan looks into the distance, wordless.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 3
「再多讲点,爱听。」 "More please, you love to see it."
活该符玄和你在奶茶店里聊了一天。
It serves Fu Xuan right for spending the whole day chatting with you at the milk tea store.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目31 Test Question 31
青雀又在工作时间摸鱼打牌,而你却在帮符玄干活,你决定——
Qingque is slacking off at work again and playing celestial jade, yet you're here helping Fu Xuan with her work. You decide to...
拍下来,发给符太卜。 Snap a photo and send it to the Diviner Fu.
太卜回复你「早就算到了」。
The Master Diviner responds, "It was within my calculations."
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 4
去他的任务,加入青雀! Work be damned. Join Qingque in the fun!
打帝垣琼玉牌真是开心呢。
Playing celestial jade is such fun.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目32 Test Question 32
《渔公案》中男主角的感情去向衍生出了两个派别——青梅竹马女主派,同陷蜕生女二派。你应该如何处理彼此之间的冲突呢?
The male protagonist's feelings in The Angler Mystery have spawned two factions: The "childhood friend" faction which supports the female protagonist, and the "survived all odds together" faction which supports the female deuteragonist. How should you handle the conflict between these two?
能不能坐下好好聊聊呢? Can't we all just sit down, have a chat, and get along?
两件快乐事情重合在一起…为什么会变成这样呢……
How did it turn out like this... When two happy things are combined...
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 5
打起来!打起来!打起来! Fight! Fight! Fight!
战争,战争从未改变。
War. War never changes.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目33 Test Question 33
在鳞渊境海滩上你遇到了一只野兽(兴许是放生帮放的),它嘴里卡着一个藏着宝物的漂流瓶…它是一只可怜的家伙,出于本能保护着瓶子,面对这样的情况,你会——
You encounter a wild beast (perhaps released by the Unshackled) at Scalegorge Waterscape's beach. A drift bottle containing treasure is lodged in its mouth... The poor thing is in such a predicament because it was trying to instinctively protect the bottle. You will...
挥起球棒。 Swing your bat.
这个野兽能掉星琼吗?
Does this beast drop Stellar Jades?
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 3
默默离开。 Leave silently.
眼睛里要掉小珍珠了……
My eyes are starting to well up...
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目34 Test Question 34
你在丹鼎司的快递箱里翻出一枚「灵丹妙药」,它的包装上写着「包治百病,但有副作用」,副作用是什么呢,你略作考虑——
You find a "miracle drug" while rummaging through the Alchemy Commission's courier packages. On it is written, "Treats all sickness, but has side effects" — what could the side effects be? You consider for a moment...
对照副作用表查询。 Cross-check with the side effect table.
做表人,做表魂。
A watchmaker with a watchmaking soul.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 3
直接找个人试试? Just try it out on someone?
好了,下一个问题,找谁呢?
All right, next question: Who should I look for?
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 5
测试题目35 Test Question 35
你在罗浮仙舟又撞见了向化外民推荐长生秘法的奸商,这是害人害己,你想了想——
On the Xianzhou Luofu, you run into the scummy merchant who's peddling secret immortality prescriptions to outworlders yet again. This is just going to hurt everyone involved. You think about it...
报给地衡司。 Report it to the Realm-Keeping Commission.
这种事情举报是有奖励的。
There's a reward for reporting something like this.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 2
当然是出手阻止。 Of course you have to stop this.
药王秘传,你害了多少人!
Disciples of Sanctus Medicus, how many innocents have you harmed!?
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 4
测试题目36 Test Question 36
你看见一个人就要落入「魔方秘社」的宣传陷阱中了,你会——
You see someone about to fall into a Hex Club propaganda trap. You will...
别去,小心埋伏! Don't go, it's an ambush!
你被「魔方秘社」单方面拉黑。
You've been blacklisted by the Hex Club.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 1
观察他,看着他被魔方带走。 Observe him and watch him get led away by the Hex Club.
到底是世道变了,还是人心变了。
Has the world changed, or is it the people?
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目37 Test Question 37
你在罗浮仙舟上遇到了一位寻找仙药的小孩,他身边无人照顾,似乎还不太清楚,在仙舟寻不到长生——
You encounter a child looking for immortality elixirs on the Xianzhou Luofu. He has no one to watch over him, and is seemingly unaware of the fact that immortality will not be found on the Xianzhou...
带他去地衡司。 Take him to the Realm-Keeping Commission.
无所谓,地衡司会出手。
No matter, the Realm-Keeping Commission will intervene.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 1
带他找到家人。 Take him to his family.
大型纪录片《给孩子一个家》持续为您播出。
A major documentary Give the Child a Home continues to air.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
测试题目38 Test Question 38
你在金人巷的餐厅吃饭,看到一名食客对矮阿姨恶语相向,矮阿姨无力反抗,要是燕翠师傅在,他可不敢这么嚣张,你会——
You're having a meal at a diner in Aurum Alley when you see a customer sputter vulgar words at Short Auntie — she is helpless to retaliate. If Master Yancui were here, he'd never be allowed to get away with this. You will...
让食客冷静下来。 Get the customer to calm down.
金人巷有规定,食客不可跟店家顶嘴。
Aurum Alley has rules: Customers do not talk back to shopkeepers.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 3
尽量不参与其中。 Try not to get involved.
人们为现实而争执,而你有美食、游戏、蠢视频。
While people argue over reality, you have fine food, games, and dumb videos.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目39 Test Question 39
你注意到有一个人陌生人似乎被困在爱德华医生的某个梦境中了,此时他没有办法自己结束梦境,你会——
You notice a stranger is stuck in one of Dr. Edward's Dreamscapes. He is unable to end his own Dreamscape. You will...
我会去梦里说「不准做梦了。」 I will head into the dream and say, "Stop dreaming."
「噢,我已醒来,万事皆已忘却……」
"Oh, I have arisen, yet all memory fades into oblivion..."
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 2
放下助人情节,爱做梦就做。 Set aside the compulsion to help others and just let people dream.
人各有梦,各自精彩。
Everyone has dreams, and they're all equally exciting.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 6
测试题目40 Test Question 40
你在匹诺康尼的梦境里遇到一伙「来历不明的家族成员」威胁逐梦客的桥段,不交出「保护费」就会不受保护。你本想出手,逐梦客却阻止了你,你只不过是一位过客而已——
In the Penacony Dreamscape, you encounter a scene where a gang of "Family members of suspicious origin" are harassing a Dreamchaser, saying that they have to pay the protection fee or lose the protection. You want to intervene, but the Dreamchaser stops you. You are just passing by...
我太懂了,和平需要有人维护。 I'm all too familiar with this: Peace must be protected by people.
出手只是逞一时之快。
Intervening is just a momentary thrill.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 1
我上头了,必须狠狠教训他们。 I see red — these guys must be taught a harsh lesson.
「咄!你个破落户!」
"Tsk! You're nothing but a has-been!"
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目41 Test Question 41
你在「白日梦」酒店大厅遇到一个人邀请你进入「拥抱现实」协会…他们会定期组织「与家人进行家庭聚会」,你想了想——
At The Reverie Hotel, you encounter someone who wishes to invite you into some "Embrace Reality" association... They will regularly organize "Family gatherings." You think about it...
看来得邀请列车一家人了。 Looks like we'll have to invite the Astral Express family.
列车一家人:谢邀。
Astral Express family, thank you for the invitation.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 2
算了吧,纯纯的浪费时间。 Forget it, it's a sheer waste of time.
你不需要这些表演性质的聚会。
You don't need these theatrical gatherings.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目42 Test Question 42
有不少人第一次来「黄金的时刻」,甚至有人还会找你问路,你的内心——
Many have come to the Golden Hour for the first time, and some will even ask you for directions. You feel...
问我就问对人了。 You've asked the right person.
「黄金的时刻」就像是你老家一样。
The Golden Hour is like your hometown.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 2
问我就问错人了。 You're asking the wrong person.
接下来您收看的是,充满未知的发现之旅!
Next up: A journey of discovery filled with the unknown!
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目43 Test Question 43
在匹诺康尼的梦中,钞票可以随时喷出…那你此时捡到的钱包——
In Penacony's dream, banknotes will spew out anytime... Then the wallet that you just picked up...
钱包还失主,道德心中留。 Return the wallet to its owner — morality must be preserved.
梦里的钱再逼真都是假的(挥动双手)。
Dream money is fake, even if it looks real *wave both hands*.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 1
钱留给自己,包还给街道。 Leave the money for yourself, and leave the wallet to the streets.
梦里都是反的,拿了钱等于还了钱。
It's the opposite in the dream — getting money is the same as having returned it.
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目44 Test Question 44
你正在爱德华医生提供的梦境里:你是一名高尚的骑士,而你的领主蒙冤入狱,你有办法救他出来,可是这会违背你的骑士誓言——
You are in a Dreamscape provided by Dr. Edward: You are an elegant knight, and your lord has been wrongfully imprisoned. You have a way to rescue him, but it will cause you to forsake your knightly oath...
区区誓言,哪有忠诚领主重要! A paltry oath is nothing compared to my loyalty for my lord!
誓言能发工资吗?不能!
Can an oath pay my salary? Nope!
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 3
区区领主,哪有骑士准则重要! A paltry lord is nothing compared to knightly creed!
领主换一个就是了,破誓了再恢复很麻烦的。
Just change lords. It's troublesome to renew an oath after breaking it.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 7
测试题目45 Test Question 45
你在酒店遇到了迷路的黄泉小姐,你本来在帮她回到她的房间,可是你们似乎迷失了方向…你略作思考决定——
You encounter a lost Miss Acheron at the hotel. You intend to help her return to her room, but the both of you seem to have lost the way... You ponder for a moment and decide...
别担心,我有地图。 Don't worry, I have a map.
要是能看懂地图,你们会迷路?
If you two could read maps, do you think you'd be lost?
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 3
别担心,灵感来了。 Don't worry, I'm feeling inspired.
很可惜,灵感转瞬即逝。
Alas, the fleeting inspiration fades as soon as it strikes.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 3
测试题目46 Test Question 46
你在「黄金的时刻」遇到了一位发愁的服务员,他被经理说没有眼力见,想问问你应该如何服务客人?
You run into a vexed waiter at the Golden Hour. He has been berated by his manager for lacking people skills and wishes to ask you how you would serve customers.
我来匹诺康尼就是为了公平。 Equality is the reason I came to Penacony.
公平,公平,还是*通用粗口*公平。
Equality, equality and *insert common profanity here* equality.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 5
服务员必须得会看人下菜碟。 A waiter must be able to read people.
要是没有灵活的情商,不如客人扫码点单。
If one can't read the room astutely, customers might as well scan a code to make their orders.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 8
测试题目47 Test Question 47
「黄金的时刻」街头,你看到两个广告牌抢客打起来了——
Along one of the Golden Hour's streets, you witness two billboards fighting over customers...
阻止它们,暴力不能解决问题。 Stop them. Violence won't solve anything.
住手,快住手,你们不要再打啦。
Stop, stop it now. Stop fighting.
MBTIValueX + 3
MBTIValueY + 1
加入它们,要打还是一起打吧。 Join them — three's company, even in fights.
一刻也没有为广告牌哀悼,立刻赶来战场的是开拓者!
Not a moment lost on lamenting the billboards, it's Trailblazer to the battlefield!
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 9
测试题目48 Test Question 48
自花火小姐的任务:你要去按下她留下的「新老玩家进度同步按钮」…届时某款游戏的玩家们账号就会重开,好可怕,你会——
A mission from Miss Sparkle: You must press the "Current and New Player Progress Sync button" that she left behind... After that, all the player accounts in a certain game will be reset. How frightening. You will...
执行任务,我有着契约精神。 Execute the mission — I've got a pact to fulfill.
本活动最终解释权归花火小姐所有。
Miss Sparkle reserves all rights to this event's final interpretation.
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 8
拒绝任务,并悄悄通知公司。 Decline the mission and quietly report this to the IPC.
迄今为止的努力,都没有白费。
All efforts made so far have not been in vain.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 2
测试题目49 Test Question 49
你正在耶佩拉纵火案的梦境里——火势虽然控制住了,但你的处境仍不安全,你会——
You are in the Dreamscape of Jepella's arson case — the fire may have been contained, but you're not out of the frying pan yet. You will...
留在原地等待救援队。 Stay right here and await rescue.
结束嘞!已经结束嘞!
Game over! Game over man!
MBTIValueX + 1
MBTIValueY + 8
自己行动起来逃出城市。 Take action and escape the city.
再不跑就要变成舍利子了。
We're gonna be literal toast if we don't start running now.
MBTIValueX + 5
MBTIValueY + 4
测试题目50 Test Question 50
即便阔气如「奥帝购物中心」,似乎也会有裁员情况…你看到一份裁员名单,显然这里工作人员还不知道被裁的命运,而你——
Even an establishment as lavish as the Oti Mall seems to still have layoffs... You see an employee termination list — it's fairly obvious that the staff here don't know their grim fate yet, and you...
告诉工作人员做好准备。 Tell the staff to brace themselves.
打工人永远只为自己打工!
Laborers always toil for themselves!
MBTIValueX + 2
MBTIValueY + 2
我不会裁掉任何一个人。 I refuse to fire a single one of them.
毕竟你不是他们的老板。
You're not their boss, after all.
MBTIValueX + 4
MBTIValueY + 8
最后更新于