阿兰 Arlan

阵营 Faction: 空间站「黑塔」 Herta Space Station

命途 Path: 毁灭 Destruction

战斗属性 Combat Types: 雷 Lightning

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 陶典

日 JP: 白石涼子

韩 KR: 김율

英 EN: Dani Chambers

角色简介 Character Introduction

空间站「黑塔」的防卫科负责人。

The head of Herta Space Station's Security Department.

不善言辞,希望保护珍视研究的人们顺利完成他们的研究。

This quiet boy hopes to protect the researchers who value their pursuit of knowledge, and to help them to complete their work.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 万死不辞 To the Bitter End

  2. 除制去缚 Breaking Free

  3. 重剑强攻 Power Through

  4. 绝处反击 Turn the Tables

  5. 全力倾注 Hammer and Tongs

  6. 以身作引 Self-Sacrifice

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 如雷疾行 Lightning Rush

  • [战技 Skill] 禁锢解除 Shackle Breaker

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 狂者制裁 Frenzied Punishment

  • [天赋 Talent] 至痛至怒 Pain and Anger

  • [秘技 Technique] 极速收割 Swift Harvest

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 苏生 Revival

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 坚忍 Endurance

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 抗御 Repel

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

不善言辞的空间站「黑塔」防卫科负责人。

The inarticulate head of the Herta space station's Security Department.

虽然不懂科研,但为了保护珍视研究的空间站科员顺利完成他们的研究,阿兰可以拼上性命。他早已习惯疼痛,并将负伤视作勋章。

While scientific research is beyond his understanding, Arlan is willing to risk his life to protect the staff who value research so very much. He is used to pain and wears his scars like badges of honor.

也只有抱着佩佩时,男孩才会放下戒备,露出难得一见的笑容。

Only when holding Peppy does the boy let down his guard and show a rare smile.

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

如何评价阿兰在防卫科的工作?

How is Arlan's work in the Security Department?

——大哥,是指引防卫科前进的明灯,是支撑大家战斗的核心!若无大哥一日,则空间站哀鸿遍野;若无大哥十日,则空间站民不聊生;若无大哥百日,则空间站宛如炼狱!

— Brother Arlan is the beacon that guides the Security Department, the core support for everyone's battles! Without him, the space station would fall to pieces in a day. Without him, people's lives would be ruined in ten days. Without him, the station would be hellish in just one hundred days!

——但他在工作时间和佩佩玩电子飞盘诶。

— But he plays holodisc with Peppy during work hours.

——因为大哥提前完成了防卫科的日常训练!目睹大哥的身姿,也是对我们的激励!

— Because he's finished all daily security tasks ahead of schedule! His mere presence is an inspiration to us all.

——但他在工作时间和佩佩玩电子飞盘诶。

— But he plays holodisc with Peppy during work hours.

——你怎么知道和佩佩玩电子飞盘不是大哥的工作之……

— How do you know that playing holodisc with Peppy isn't actually part of his job description...

「巡逻的时候玩手机,没收。」

"You're not allowed to play with your phone while out on patrol. Give it to me."

「不是,阿兰大哥,有人在群里说你坏话,你不管管?」

"No, brother Arlan! People are talking smack about you in the group chat! Don't you care?"

「没空。」

"Nope. Too busy."

「啊?有紧急任务吗?我跟你一起去,发生啥了?」

"Huh, have you got an urgent mission? Let me go with you. What happened?"

「带佩佩去做复健训练,玩电子飞盘。」

"I'm getting Peppy to do rehab through playing holodisc."

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

在艾丝妲小姐家中,怪异且贵重的东西数不胜数,一条奄奄一息的小狗反而有些惹人注目。

There are countless strange and valuable things around Miss Asta's house, but it's the dog at death's door that attracts the most attention.

更何况她哭得很伤心,当父母安慰着艾丝妲,说捡来的狗多半活不长,不如给她再买一条的时候,她哭得更大声了。

What's more, her forlorn cries only increase in volume as her parents attempt to comfort her — telling her that this dog she picked up won't live for very long, and they are better off buying her another one.

而那条脏兮兮的小狗只是躺在那,甚至没力气抬起头看一眼周围的人们。哭喊、争吵、沉默,这一切都和它无关。

That filthy pup just lies there without the strength to even lift up its head and look around the people surround it. The crying, arguing, and the silence... None of this has anything to do with it.

他一度以为它已经停止了呼吸,因此蹲下身探了探它的鼻息。突然,小狗用舌头舔了舔他的手指,这是它力所能及之下,能触碰的最远距离。

At one point, he thinks it had already stopped breathing, so he bends down to check its nose. Just then, the dog suddenly licks his fingers — which is about the farthest distance it can stretch.

——它的舌头湿漉漉的。

— Its tongue is wet.

「想玩电子飞盘么?」

"Wanna play holodisc?"

无神的眼睛亮了起来。

Its lifeless eyes suddenly light up.

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

他在走廊停下脚步,望向窗外,宇宙寂静,映着他的黑眼圈。

He stops pacing in the corridor and gazes out of the window into the tranquility of deep space, the dark circles around his eyes reflecting back at him.

窗上出现另一双布满血丝的眼睛,眼睛的主人比平时在科员前更放松些,漫不经心地打了个长长的哈欠。

Another pair of bloodshot eyes appears at the window. Their owner looks more relaxed than she usually does before the researchers, and absentmindedly lets out a huge yawn.

「这么晚了,还不休息?」

"You're up late. Not going to bed?"

「有点不放心,出来巡逻一趟……」

"I'm feeling anxious, so I'm just out for a patrol..."

「我刚替防护罩更新了代码,安保系统也运转正常。」

"I just updated the firmware for the defense shield, and security systems are all operating smoothly."

「可能是我多虑了,但……」

"Maybe I'm overthinking things, but..."

「我知道。你是防卫科的负责人,我相信你的直觉。」

"I understand. You're the head of security, and I trust your instincts."

空间站依旧灯火通明,不分昼夜轮转,他们回到各自的岗位。

The space station remains brightly lit and operates without a stop. They each return to their respective posts.

他们都明白,黑塔女士的光芒笼罩也好,空间站的防御措施也好,防卫科的日夜不眠也好,如果危机发生……

They both know that regardless of the protection of Madam Herta's fame, the defensive measures around the space station, and the round-the-clock vigilance of the Security Department — if a disaster were to occur...

也只在刹那。

It would only take seconds.

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

「所有人都撤离了,阿兰,赶快撤退!」

"Everyone's evacuated. Arlan. Hurry up!"

「可能还有幸存的科员。」

"There may still be survivors inside."

「没有了…已经没有其他生命信号了。」

"No... There aren't any more life signs in there."

他明白自己应该相信艾丝妲,直到他看见反物质军团正如潮水般向他涌来。监察域传来的信号微弱,艾丝妲看不到这个画面。

He thought he could trust Asta until the moment when countless Antimatter Legion pawns pour towards him like a tsunami. The signal from the watcher zone is faint. Asta won't be able to see this situation.

此刻,他正站在电梯前。这里只有他一个人,他必须做出判断,即使要反抗艾丝妲的命令——为了守护他们,不惜一切代价也要封锁电梯的权限,不能让怪物再接近主控舱段一步。

He is now standing, alone, in the elevator. He has to make a decision, even if he has to disobey Asta's orders — No matter the cost, he has to block access to the elevator to save everyone. He cannot allow these monsters to get to the master control zone.

「抱歉,小姐……」

"Sorry, Miss Asta..."

他还来不及解释,就遭到反物质军团的背后偷袭,他倒下,远程通讯随之切断。

The Antimatter Legion strikes him down from behind before he can explain himself. He falls, and his remote communications disconnects.

他想起自己无论是在小姐家工作,还是前往空间站「黑塔」成为防卫科负责人,自始至终未有任何「犹豫」。因为小姐决定前往了那个方向,所以自己当然要追随着一起。这是理所应当的事。

He had never hesitated, whether working in Miss Asta's home or after becoming Herta Space Station's head of Security Department. He had always taken for granted that, since Miss Asta decided to head in one direction, he has to follow her.

阿兰艰难地抬起头,怪物步步朝他围拢。他也未曾反抗过小姐的命令,这是第一次。

Arlan raises his head with great difficulty, and the monsters move closer to him. He had never disobeyed an order from Miss Asta before. This is the first time.

「希望不是最后一次吧。」

"Hopefully it won't be the last time."

他突然冒出这样的念头。

This thought pops up in his head.

他用大剑支撑着自己的身体,缓慢地、坚定地站起身。

Propping himself up with his greatsword, he slowly and firmly stands up.

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

你好,开拓者,我是空间站「黑塔」的防卫科负责人阿兰,在空间站期间,我会全力护你安全。

Hello, Trailblazer. I'm Arlan, I head up the Security Department on Herta Space Station. I'll be in charge of your safety during your time here.

问候 Greeting

种子岛的新口味蚯蚓干今天上架,现在去能赶个早场,不用排队。

Seed Isle's latest flavors of dried earthworm hit the shelves today — we should head over before the queue starts. The early bird catches the... anyway.

道别 Parting

睡前来一杯混合蔬菜汁吧,有助于入眠。我今天有夜班值勤,明天见。

You should have some mixed vegetable juice before bed — it helps you sleep. Well, I'm on night duty tonight. See you tomorrow.

关于自己•寻找佩佩 About Self: Looking for Peppy

「空间站『寻找佩佩』大赛」至今已举办了九届,我…蝉联了冠军。

We've held the Space Station Peppy-Finding Contest nine times so far, and I've... I've won it nine times in a row.

闲谈•巡逻 Chat: On Patrol

巡逻时,我会尽量不引人注目,既不打扰科员,又能看到他们工作时最投入的神情。

I try to be inconspicuous when I'm on patrol. That way, I can avoid disturbing the researchers while they work and observe their utmost concentration.

爱好 Hobbies

大剑得时刻保持干净才行。

You should keep your sword sharp at all times.

烦恼 Annoyances

手机壳的发货地离空间站远,得满五千个起送…不不,请别告诉小姐。

Oh, man! The phone case shipping location is too far from the space station — you have to buy 5000 units for them to deliver... Wait, please don't tell Lady Asta that.

分享 Something to Share

在通用图鉴中找不到空间站里收容的大剑碎片…它一定很特殊吧。

There are some sword fragments housed here on the space station, but I can't find them in the pictographic index... They must be pretty special.

见闻 Knowledge

听科员说,有些奇物是自己主动要求来到空间站的。

I heard the researchers say that there are some curios that actively requested to come to the space station.

关于艾丝妲 About Asta

…不知道为什么,我好像时不时就惹小姐生气?

*sigh* ...I don't know why, but it seems like I manage to annoy Lady Asta fairly regularly.

关于黑塔 About Herta

和其他科员不同,我并非黑塔女士的追随者,但她仍旧默许了我在这儿工作。

I'm different from the researchers — I'm not what you'd call a "follower" of Madam Herta — but she still lets me work here.

关于大黑塔 About The Herta

黑塔女士是空间站的传说,关于她的故事,连我也能说出不少。

Madam Herta is a legend on the space station. Even I can tell you plenty of stories about her.

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

我已经找到了,要守护的「家」。

I've found a home to protect.

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

无论何时都不能松懈。

I can't afford to be complacent.

角色满级 Max Level Reached

这是阶段训练的成果…为了保护大家,我会继续努力的。

The fruits of my training. I'll keep it up.

行迹激活 Trace Activation

即使是日常训练,多少也会有新的收获。

You can learn new things by going back to the basics.

队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer

战斗凶险,你也要小心些。

Combat is an unavoidable risk, but be careful.

队伍编成•艾丝妲 Added to Team With Asta

小姐,战斗的事情交给我就好。

You should leave the fighting to me, Lady Asta.

队伍编成•黑塔 Added to Team With Herta

黑…黑塔女士,请指示!

Madam Herta! A—Awaiting your orders!

队伍编成•大黑塔 Added to Team With The Herta

您是…?抱歉,我不会拖您后腿的!

You are...? My apologies! I won't slow you down!

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

你们活不长了。

Your number is up.

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

没什么能阻止我。

Nothing can stop me.

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

战斗才能取胜。

Fight to win.

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

还没学到教训?

Haven't learned your lesson?

回合待机 Turn Idling

得快点展开攻势。

We have to go on the offensive.

战技•一 Skill 1

成全你们。

As you wish.

战技•二 Skill 2

都给我闭嘴。

Be silent.

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

嗯?

Hmm?

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

用点力吧。

Barely felt it.

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

这点疼痛不足挂齿。

Is that all you got?

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

而你们将会,痛苦万倍!

Let me pay you back — tenfold!

无法战斗 Downed

不能保护大家了……

I can't protect you anymore...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

活着,才能继续战斗。

You can't fight from the grave.

回复生命 Health Recovery

我没事…谢谢。

I'm fine... thank you.

秘技 Technique

真碍事。

You're in the way.

战斗胜利 Battle Won

这份力量,还能发挥些许作用。

Even a little strength comes in useful.

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

你留着吧。

You keep it.

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

好像在仓库里见过……

I think I've seen these in our inventory...

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

都收好了么?

Did we get it all?

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

就这样。

That'll do it.

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

以前在防卫科练过几次。

Just like my days at the Security Department.

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

留意前方。

Look up ahead.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

不战斗的话,还能做些什么?

If there's no danger here, then I'm needed elsewhere.

最后更新于