黑塔 Herta
阵营 Faction: 空间站「黑塔」 Herta Space Station
命途 Path: 智识 Erudition
战斗属性 Combat Types: 冰 Ice
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 侯小菲
日 JP: 山崎はるか
韩 KR: 김서영
英 EN: PJ Mattson
角色简介 Character Introduction
「天才俱乐部」#83号会员,空间站的真正主人。
Member 83 of the Genius Society. The real master of the space station.
智慧过人却毫无同理心的大科学家。
An incredibly intelligent yet unsympathetic scientist.
星魂 Eidolons
落井当下石 Kick You When You're Down
得胜必追击 Keep the Ball Rolling
我就是这样女子 That's the Kind of Girl I Am
打人要打脸 Hit Where It Hurts
骂人不留口 Cuss Big or Cuss Nothing
世上没人能负我 No One Can Betray Me
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 看什么看 What Are You Looking At?
[战技 Skill] 一锤子买卖 One-Time Offer
[终结技 Ultimate] 是魔法,我加了魔法 It's Magic, I Added Some Magic
[天赋 Talent] 还是我来吧 Fine, I'll Do It Myself
[秘技 Technique] 可以优化一下 It Can Still Be Optimized
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 效率 Efficiency
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 人偶 Puppet
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 冰结 Icing
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
空间站「黑塔」真正的主人。
Herta space station's true master.
身为湛蓝星智商最高的人类,只做自己感兴趣的事,一旦失去兴趣就立刻走人——空间站就是最好的例子。
As the human with the highest IQ on the Blue, she only does what she's interested in, dropping projects the moment she loses interest — the best example being the space station.
平时以远程操纵的人偶形态登场:「跟我小时候比,勉强七分相似吧。」——黑塔本人。
She typically appears in the form of a remote-controlled puppet.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
黑塔女士的手稿是极为宝贵的资产。
Madam Herta's manuscripts are extremely valuable assets.
其核心的难得之处并不在于黑塔女士极少愿意花费笔墨进行纸面写作,而是对于这样一位天才而言,天下万物都没什么值得记录的必要。
Its core rarity is not in how Madam Herta rarely pens to paper, but because to a genius like her, nothing is ever worth recording.
那些普通科员付诸十年、乃至一辈子才可以得出的科研成果,或许可以点亮一整片陌生的科研领域。但对她而言,都不过像是随手点了一盏节能灯那样平凡。谁又会没事浪费时间去将这种小事成文成体系地记录下来呢?
Scientific research that would take normal researchers ten years — or even a lifetime — to achieve may be able to shed light on an entirely new domain of research, but they are to Herta as ordinary as turning on a LED light. Who would waste time trying to systematically record such trivial matters?
不仅是黑塔女士,其实整个「天才俱乐部」成员的创作文献多是不可多得的珍宝。然而黑塔女士却更宽宏、更体恤理解我等普通人。她将手稿就那样随意地放置于空间站,如她将搜集来的奇物珍宝开放给每一位科员进行研究那般「慷慨」。
It's not just Madam Herta — any documentation written by a Genius Society member is a priceless treasure. However, Herta is more generous and more understanding toward normal people like us. She leaves her handwritten drafts behind in random places around the space station with as much generosity as she allows researchers to study the Curios she collected.
当然,我们都坚信并认可,这并非黑塔女士怠于完成那部著作,所以将随手编写的稿纸到处乱放,方便以后应付投资方的时候,可以说一句——「写完了,但是找不到了」。
Of course, we all firmly understand that Madam Herta isn't being lazy and just discarding incomplete drafts around the place. It's so she can claim to investors with plausible deniability that "I've finished writing that paper, but can't find it anywhere."
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
众所周知,获得空间站「黑塔」的科研资格已成为了广大研究者的共同目标,今天我们就来采访一下空间站的主人,黑塔女士。黑塔女士,请问您成立这样一处科研绿洲的契机是什么呢?
Everybody knows that qualifying as a researcher on the Herta space station is a cherished goal of the wider scientific community. Today, we're interviewing its owner, Madam Herta. First of all, can you please tell us what was your motivation for setting up a scientific research oasis like this?
「东西多了,总要找地方放。」
"I have so much stuff, and nowhere to put it."
啊,正所谓无心插柳柳成荫!智慧的黑塔女士即便是无心之举,也可以造福千万普通人。然而,总有心思邪恶之徒妄图破坏如此美妙净土,请问黑塔女士,对于上一次反物质军团的入侵,您有何想法?
Ah, truly an unforeseen outcome! Even unintentional acts from the brilliant Madam Herta can benefit millions of ordinary people. However, evil will always strive in vain to destroy such a wondrous place. Madam Herta, what are your thoughts about the Antimatter Legion's last invasion?
「下次别来了。」
"Don't come back."
这…如此严厉的警告,一定是成就黑塔女士的必然要素。区区反物质军团,你也敢进黑塔女士的空间站,你不配被黑塔女士放在眼里!那么我们进入下一个问题!
Oh... such a severe warning. This must form an indispensable part of Madam Herta's illustrious achievements. The mere Antimatter Legion dares to invade this space station — but you don't even deserve Madam Herta's attention! Let's move on to the next question, then!
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
最近空间站的研究进度受到事故的冲击,有所延后。不少科员捶胸顿足,为辜负了黑塔女士的信任与青睐而自责,请问黑塔女士,您有没有什么话想跟大家说?
Recent research progress on the space station has been hampered by the impact of the accident. Several researchers have been blaming themselves for betraying Madam Herta's trust and preference. May I ask: Do you have anything you'd like to say to everyone?
「没有,加油。」
"Nope. Keep up the great work."
大家都想为黑塔女士您的科研之路出一份力嘛……
Everyone wishes to contribute to your scientific research, Madam Herta...
「不用了。」
"No thanks."
确实,大家的科研水平远不如黑塔女士,这也是我们被您的智慧与卓见深深折服的原因。请问黑塔女士,您有没有什么科研建议能送给大家,我们也想向您学习学习!
Indeed, no researcher could ever hope to match Madam Herta's scientific prowess, which is why we're deeply impressed by your wisdom and insights. Could you please enlighten us, Madam Herta, with some research advice for everyone? We'd love to learn from you!
「没有。」
"No."
黑塔女士,您的智力水平与天赋之高大家都有目共睹,可是对于我们普通人来说,实在没办法做到和您一样…您能不能给我们指导指导,比如说我们智力有限,那就应该集中精力在某某领域之类的?
Madam Herta, your intellect and talents are obvious to all, but normal people like us could never hope to be like you... Could you please give us any pointers, such as in what domain we might devote our limited cognitive resources to?
「那就回家睡觉呗。」
"You should go home and sleep."
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
黑塔女士还真是体贴啊,确实,「天才俱乐部」成员们研究的东西一般人可能连标题都看不懂。那我们还是聊点别的,空间站里都是您忠诚的支持者,大家对您的个人情况也充满了好奇。比如说您一直在写的手稿,请问黑塔女士,您打算什么时候出版最新篇章呢?
Madam Herta, you are so considerate. Indeed, the research that Genius Society members conduct are so complex that ordinary people may not even be able to understand the papers' titles. So, let's talk about something else: The space station is filled with your loyal supporters. Everyone is curious about your personal situation. For example, the manuscript that you're writing — when are you planning on publishing the latest chapter?
「我认为这并不重要,更加重要的是,以利亚萨拉斯曾经说过,最具挑战性的挑战莫过于提升自我。因此,我们还要更加慎重地审视这个问题: 所谓写稿,关键是稿需要如何写——」
"I don't think it really matters, but more importantly — Elias Salas once said that the most challenging thing of all is self-improvement. So, let's examine this question more carefully: When writing a paper, the key question is how to write that paper —"
呃…呃…原来如此。不过,黑塔女士,我们非常关心您那本《我如何加入天才俱乐部》……
Um... err... I see. But Madam Herta, we all love your book How I Joined the Genius Society...
「我认为这并不重要,更加重要的是,赞达尔曾经说过,一个人即使已登上顶峰,也仍要自强不息。因此,我们还要更加慎重地审视这个问题: 所谓加入天才俱乐部,关键是天才俱乐部需要如何加入——」
"I don't think it really matters, but more importantly — Zandar once said that even those who have made it to the top still need to practice self-improvement. So, let's examine this question more carefully: When considering joining the Genius Society, the question is how does one go about joining the Genius Society —"
您现在是…自动应答模式吗?
Are you in... auto-answering mode?
「我认为这并不重要,更加重要的是,余清涂曾经说过,为学者,立志之事也。因此,我们还要更加慎重地审视这个问题: 所谓自动应答,关键是应答需要如何自动——」
"I don't think it really matters, but more importantly — Yu Qingtu once said that being an academic is a matter of ambition. So, let's examine this question more carefully: When considering what is called auto-answering mode, the question is how to automate the answers —"
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
我是黑塔,现在很忙,这是远程人偶自动应答模式:你好,你好,大家好,祝你拥有愉快的一天,再见。
This is Herta. I'm busy right now. This is my ranged puppet's automated-response mode: Hello everyone. Hope you have a wonderful day. Goodbye.
问候 Greeting
今天来我这儿一起做研究吧——我研究你。
Why not come around today and help me with my research? You'll be the subject, by the way.
道别 Parting
今天对你失去兴趣了,明天再说。
*sigh* I've lost interest in your research potential for today. See you tomorrow.
关于自己•人偶 About Self: Puppet
好看么?跟我小时候比,勉强也就七分相似吧。
What do you make of it? It's about seventy percent similar to how I looked as a child.
关于自己•本体 About Self: True Form
别想了,免得晚上睡不着。
Best not to ponder, you'll be scratching your chin all day.
闲谈•天才俱乐部 Chat: Genius Society
这个俱乐部好就好在什么都不问我要,甚至不在乎有没有我。
The good thing about this club is that it doesn't ask me for anything. In fact, it doesn't even care if I'm a member.
闲谈•拜谒星神 Chat: Visiting an Aeon
得以拜谒星神的原因?因为我是黑塔啊。
Why do I get to visit an Aeon? I'm Herta, that's why.
爱好 Hobbies
既不解题又不写稿,那就别怪自己的人生无趣咯?
If you're not solving problems or writing up contributions, then don't blame me if your life is boring.
烦恼 Annoyances
我已经够完美了,还有什么事要做?我当然可以再写几本书…但这于我何用,我为什么还要白费这些力气?
I'm perfect enough already. What else do I need to prove? Of course, I could write a few more books... but what would I get out of that? Why should I bother?
分享 Something to Share
博识学会的每个人都有一套自圆其说的方法论,用一个晚上写下的书页就能砌成一座图书馆,这就是问题。
The Intelligentsia Guild is always able to find a way to support their case, writing enough "scholarship" in one night to fill a library... This is a problem.
见闻 Knowledge
「寂静领主」抹去了画像上的眼睛,却吸引了所有人的目光。
The Lord of Silence erased the eyes from the portrait, but drew everyone's attention in the process.
关于阿兰 About Arlan
艾丝妲资助过一些特殊的孩子,阿兰也是其中之一吧。
Asta provided financial assistance to a few exceptional children — I assume Arlan was one of them.
关于艾丝妲 About Asta
其他藏室什么时候能找到艾丝妲这样的管理者,我就好甩手不管了。
If my other collections had people like Asta watching over them, I could take a hands-off approach.
关于姬子 About Himeko
多无聊的东西送给她,过一阵子回到我手上,又会变得有趣起来。
I give her the most boring things, and then she gives them back to me and they're suddenly interesting.
关于阮•梅 About Ruan Mei
阮•梅,天才中的天才,我不否认。虽然合不来,但我欣赏她…也许我们有点儿惺惺相惜吧。
Ruan Mei is a genius among geniuses — I won't deny that. I don't always get along with her, but I do admire her... Maybe the admiration is mutual.
关于大黑塔 About The Herta
检测到特殊条件,开启远程人偶自动赞美模式:黑塔女士举世无双,黑塔女士聪明绝顶,黑塔女士沉鱼落雁……
Special condition detected. Remote puppet automatic praise mode — on. Madam Herta is a peerless gem. Madam Herta is an unrivaled genius. Madam Herta is an inimitable beauty...
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
有人问我灵感是什么,不就是脑中一分钟几千次的波动么?
Define inspiration? Tsk, it's only the several thousand ideas racing through my mind every minute.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
版本升级?感觉一般。
You call that a build update?
角色满级 Max Level Reached
好了好了,别折腾这具身体了。
Finally. Clocking off. Bye.
行迹激活 Trace Activation
就这样吧,人偶而已,别要求太多。
Happy? Word of advice: Don't expect too much from a puppet.
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
拿出你的看家本事,我的时间很宝贵。
You better be good. My time is precious.
队伍编成•阿兰 Added to Team With Arlan
怎么每次看到我都这表情?又不会吃了你。
Why the long face? I'm not going to eat you.
队伍编成•艾丝妲 Added to Team With Asta
艾丝妲你在啊…那我就安心托管了,拜拜。
Asta! Here's the key. Gotta go now — bye.
队伍编成•姬子 Added to Team With Himeko
还是老样子,如果遇着我没见过的东西,先借我玩玩。
You know the drill — send me all your new toys, and I'll return them later.
队伍编成•阮•梅 Added to Team With Ruan Mei
难得在模拟宇宙之外见到你,这次想拿谁做实验?要我帮忙就直说。
I don't usually get to see you outside the Simulated Universe. Who do you want to experiment on this time?
队伍编成•大黑塔 Added to Team With The Herta
黑塔女士举世无双,黑塔女士聪明绝顶,黑塔女士沉鱼落雁。
Madam Herta is a peerless gem. Madam Herta is an unrivalled genius. Madam Herta is an inimitable beauty.
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
你这…不行啊。
Oh, poor you...
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
也就强了一丢丢。
And you're supposed to be stronger?
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
看什么看?
What are you looking at?
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
碰上我就感恩戴德吧。
You must be honored to meet me?
回合待机 Turn Idling
待机中…我好无聊啊。
Idle mode... *yawn* How boring.
普攻 Basic ATK
疼死你。
This is gonna hurt.
战技 Skill
能不能安静一点!
Maybe you can keep it down!?
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
坏不了的。
I won't break.
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
要坏掉了!
I'm breaking!
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
没见过这么大的钻石吧?送给你啦~
Ever see a diamond this big? It's all yours~
天赋•一 Talent 1
转圈圈喽~
Time to twirl~
天赋•二 Talent 2
骨碌碌~
Time to twirl!
无法战斗 Downed
断开…连接……
Connection... lost...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
重新…启动……
Rebooting...
回复生命 Health Recovery
很有眼色嘛。
How appropriate.
秘技 Technique
升个配置。
Upgrade configured.
战斗胜利 Battle Won
我的时间都浪费了!
How am I gonna get that time back!
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
就这?
That's it?
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
啊?行吧。
Meh, acceptable quality.
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
可以可以可以。
Awesome. Cool. Can we go now?
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
要想这么久?
It took you that long?
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
闭着眼睛都能搞定。
I can do this in my sleep.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
怎么收拾它,全看我心情。
Now, how should I dispose of you?
返回城镇 Returning to Town
这里会有我感兴趣的东西么?我不信。
Is there anything interesting here? I doubt it.
最后更新于