大黑塔 The Herta
阵营 Faction: 空间站「黑塔」 Herta Space Station
命途 Path: 智识 Erudition
战斗属性 Combat Types: 冰 Ice
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 侯小菲
日 JP: 山崎はるか
韩 KR: 김서영
英 EN: PJ Mattson
角色简介 Character Introduction
尊贵的「天才俱乐部」#83,人类,女性,年轻,貌美,可爱。
Esteemed Genius Society #83, human, female, young, beautiful, attractive.
传说她隐居在银河边境,几乎不踏出其间,想必此次现身——
It's said that she lives in the far edge of the Cosmos, almost never leaving. Sounds like her appearance this time...
一定是为了某个不得不亲自出马的问题吧?
...must be for some issue that requires a personal touch, right?
星魂 Eidolons
群星岸落之夜 Night at Shorefall
穿过锁孔之风 Wind Through Keyhole
进入盛夏之门 Door into Summer
第十六把钥匙 The Sixteenth Key
苦药似的真理 Bitter Pill of Truth
甜饵般的答案 Sweet Lure of Answer
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 开窍了吗 Did You Get It
[战技 Skill] 格局打开 Big Brain Energy
[终结技 Ultimate] 早说了是魔法吧 Told Ya! Magic Happens
[天赋 Talent] 拿来吧你 Hand Them Over
[秘技 Technique] 看看好看的 Vibe Checker
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 冷漠的诚实 Aloofly Honest
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 视界外来信 Message From Beyond the Veil
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 饥饿的地景 Starved Landscape of Vacua
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
天才俱乐部#83黑塔本尊,深居银河边境的时钟塔内,探寻宇宙终极奥秘的「魔法使」。
Genius Society #83, Madam Herta, resides deep within the Clock Tower at the edge of the cosmos, pursuing the ultimate mysteries of the universe as a sorceress.
因返老还童,外貌永葆全盛时期的少女青春。厌恶闲人琐事,杂事通常交由人偶完成。
Thanks to de-aging technology, she maintains a youthful appearance. Disliking mundane affairs, she typically delegates such tasks to her puppets.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
【档案编号】███████
Profile Number ██████
【奇物名称】「天才的童年万华镜」
Curio Name: Genius' Childhood Kaleidoscope
【注意事项】千万别偷看!千万别偷看!!千万别偷看!!!
Warning: Do not look into it! Do not look into it! Do not look into it!!!
真的要看?
Do you really want to see?
你确定?
Are you sure?
算了,都滑到这了。后果概不负责。
Nevermind. You've already scrolled this far down. I won't take responsibility for what happens to you.
【奇物档案】
Curio File
天才俱乐部#83黑塔女士的私人密藏品,由忆庭提供技术支持。仅供当事人以第一人称视角重温美妙时光的记忆切片。
Genius Society #83, Madam Herta's private collection, with the Garden providing technical support. A memory slice only designed for the person involved to relive a beautiful time in a first-person POV.
警告:危险物品,非当事人请勿私自凝视,否则有极大概率遭受严重的精神攻击。
Warning: Dangerous item. Do not gaze into it if you are not the one in the memory. Otherwise, you have a high chance of suffering an intense psychological assault.
案例:曾有两位审核人员私自观看。一位胡言乱语不知自己姓甚名谁,另一位胡言乱语只知重复「黑塔女士伟大!」。
Case studies: Two reviewers have privately looked into this. One of them started saying nonsense and no longer knew their own identity, while another could only repeat the words "Glory to Madam Herta!".
【科员留言】
Researcher Comments
「『不动点是乳白色的蝴蝶结,发散级数像闪着寒光的匕首项链。卷积作褐色头发的波浪,分形是坏心情的影响。无限大与无限小吵得不可开交,给它们套上对角线的裙装再劝架:看呐,在一切集合中,最美的,当属我自己……』——对,就是那个小女孩念叨的,很神奇吧,哈哈哈哈,好神奇呀,我又是谁,我在哪里……」
"'The fixed point is the cream-white bow of ribbons, the divergent series is like a necklace of daggers shining with a cold light. Convolution is like the wave of brunette hair, and fractals are the influence of bad mood. Infinity and infinitesimal are in a heated argument, so put them in diagonal's dress then pull them apart: Look, the most beautiful thing in all combinations is me...' — That's right. That's what that little girl said. Isn't it amazing? Ahahahaha. So amazing! Who am I? Where am I..."
——某位审核人员的口述
— Statement from a reviewer
「摆满洋娃娃的大房间里,飘满了我从没见过的公式与符号,它们长出手脚,扮鬼脸,围着她跳舞。她会打开像城堡一样高的衣橱,为它们挑选衣服,它们有各自的角色,出现在不同的节目中…当她停下计算时,我的精神也在那一刻得到了彻底的洗礼——黑塔女士伟大!黑塔女士伟大!黑塔女士伟大!黑塔女士伟大……」
"The large room full of dolls has equations and symbols I've never seen before floating in it. They grow limbs, pull faces, and dance around her. She will open a wardrobe as tall as a castle and pick clothes for them. They all have their own characters and appear in different programs... When she finished calculating, my spirit instantly received a complete baptism — Glory to Madam Herta! Glory to Madam Herta! Glory to Madam Herta! Glory to Madam Herta..."
——某位审核人员的口述
— Statement of a reviewer
【备注】
Note
留着这份奇物,不过是方便我重温欣赏儿时的美貌。你们这么想看,出事可怪不得我。姑且还是给你们点建议吧:给这两个倒霉蛋找点博识学会的书念念对冲一下,马上就会好起来的。
I saved this Curio so it's easier to review my beauty as a young woman. If you want to see it so much, then it's not my fault. I'll give you some advice: Find some Intelligentsia Guild books to counteract the stuff in their heads for these two unfortunates. They'll recover in no time.
大黑塔
The Herta
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
纪念黑塔女士诞辰██周年研讨会
Memorial Symposium: Celebrating Madam Herta's ██th Birthday
会议记录•议题一:黑塔女士科学成就回顾
Meeting Minutes, Topic One: A Retrospective of Madam Herta's Scientific Achievements
会议记录•议题二:黑塔女士生平轶事回顾
Meeting Minutes, Topic Two: Anecdotes and Stories from Madam Herta's Life
……
...
会议记录•议题五:专题研讨「科学的极限与真意」
Meeting Minutes, Topic Five: Panel Discussion on "Exploring the Boundaries of Science and its Profound Implications"
……
...
会议记录•临时议题:默哀环节:据权威媒体突发报道,黑塔女士已因病离世……
Meeting Minutes, Provisional Topic: Moment of Silence. Breaking news from reliable media sources, Madam Herta has passed away...
会议记录•临时议题二:黑塔女士现身致辞!
Meeting Minutes, Provisional Topic 2: Madam Herta Makes an Unexpected Appearance and Delivers a Speech!
黑塔女士发言:
Madam Herta's Speech:
「感谢各位对我的深情悼念,真不巧,又要让某些人失望了。」
"Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. Unfortunately, it seems I must disappoint some of you yet again."
「您是…黑塔女士?」
"Are you... Madam Herta?"
「这是,黑塔女士的人偶?」
"Is this a puppet of Madam Herta?"
「是那篇返老还童的论文…真的实现了?!」
"Did your paper on de-aging... actually work!?"
「黑塔女士,请解释一下!」
"Madam Herta, we need an explanation!"
……
...
黑塔女士清了清喉咙,举起手中的权杖——
Madam Herta cleared her throat and lifted her scepter aloft —
「是因为『魔法』。」
"It's all thanks to Magic."
「黑塔女士,请留步!」
"Madam Herta, hold on a moment!"
「不可能!返老还童仅仅具备理论上的可能性,离实现还有十万八千里……」
"It's impossible! The de-aging concept is purely theoretical. We're light-years away from actual application..."
「科学…她还算个科学家吗!一派胡言!」
"Science? Can she even be called a scientist anymore? That's just absurd!"
「不是姐们…你怎么做到每次出场都这么酷炫的?」
"Not to kill the vibe, but how do you always manage to make such a stunning entrance?"
「好玩吧?媒体为了抢头条总是三天两头假报新闻,而那些老家伙总盼着我去世,好验证我返老还童的理论不过是纸上谈兵。」
"Pretty amusing, isn't it? The press loves to churn out fake news for headlines, while the old timers can't wait for me to bite the dust, hoping to prove my anti-aging theory is just a pipe dream."
她关掉会议录像,继续悠然享用每日下午茶。
She switches off the conference video and calmly resumes her afternoon tea.
「你的每一项理论成果,最后都被证明有实现的可能,不过…后世的学者从未理解你的真意,因此也无法复现。」清冷的女士端起茶。
"All your theories have been shown to have potential, yet... future scholars have never truly captured your essence, making replication impossible." The calm woman sips her tea.
「逻辑:所谓重返青春的『魔法』,是黑塔女士表示嘲讽的修辞。推理:该理论的基础原理涉及能量的逆转与时间的流动,涉及到苛刻的实现条件。计算:……」
"Logic: The so-called 'magic' of youth Madam Herta mentions is her biting satire. Deductive: The theory's core principles involve reversing energy and manipulating time, which requires exacting conditions. Computation: ..."
她笑眯眯地将一块梅花糕点推至智械面前,打断了他的话。
Her smile broadens as she slides a plum pastry across to the Intellitron, cutting off his monologue.
「看破不说破。吃你的吧。」
"Some truths don't need to be spoken. Here, have a treat."
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
银河边境,寂寥无生命的星系中,一座神秘的高塔在漩涡中若隐若现。
On the edge of the galaxy, within a desolate, lifeless star system, a mysterious tower flickers in and out of view amid a swirling vortex.
「这么大的地方,我可不想被累死。」
"I refuse to wear myself out in this sprawling mansion."
她看了看空空荡荡的屋子,示意人偶向前。
She surveyed the vast, empty room, signaling the puppets to approach.
咯咯哒,咯哒咯,哒咯咯,她们扭动身体,雀跃而来——
With a series of cheerful clicks and whirls, they danced toward her —
「黑塔女士举世无双!」
"Madam Herta is a peerless gem!"
「黑塔女士聪明绝顶!」
"Madam Herta is an unrivalled genius!"
「黑塔女士沉鱼落雁!」
"Madam Herta is an inimitable beauty!"
「好了好了,忙你们的去吧。」她不耐烦地挥挥手。
"Enough already, back to your tasks." She dismissed them with a wave of her hand.
三个擦地,两个浇花,还有一个……
Three to scrub the floors, two to tend the gardens, and one...
「泡咖啡吧。天冷了,喝热的。」
"Brew some coffee. It's chilly today, and I need something warm."
棕色的豆子碾碎,沸水冲过,黑色液体咕嘟咕嘟冒泡。
The brown beans crunched under the grinder, hot water washed over them, and the dark liquid joyfully bubbled.
「黑塔女士。您有一条来自博识学会的消息。他们质疑您……」
"Madam Herta, you've received an inquiry from the Intelligentsia Guild. They're challenging your..."
「又在抱怨我的『显然可证』了么,替我从自动回复列表中挑几句回复吧。」
"Are they still fussing over my 'evident proof'? Just send them a few canned replies from the list."
「黑塔女士。您有一条来自星际和平公司的消息。他们邀约您……」
"Madam Herta, Interastral Peace Corporation has sent an invitation..."
「跟他们说,我对那些发明不感兴趣。」
"Tell them their gadgets don't interest me."
「黑塔女士,您有一条来自第一真理大学的消息。他们聘请您担任荣誉教授……」
"Madam Herta, the University of Veritas Prime wishes to name you an honorary professor..."
「那是什么学校?」
"Which institution is that again?"
……
...
渐渐地,人偶替她处理所有世间琐事,她也从人们的视线中淡出。
Gradually, the puppets handled all mundane affairs, allowing her to vanish from the public eye.
在那高塔顶端,她不再关心外界,只用演算心中尚存的疑问。
Secluded at her tower's apex, she dismissed the external world to unravel the puzzles lingering in her thoughts.
「我想知道,█████████████?」
"I wish to know, ████ ███ ██ █████ ██████?"
第一面镜由此诞生。
Thus, the First Mirror came into being.
「我想知道,█████████████?」
"I wish to know, ████ ██ ███ ███████ ██ ████?"
第二面镜熠熠落成。
Thus, the Second Mirror gleamed into existence.
「我想知道,█████████████?」
"I wish to know, ███ ███ █ ███ ████ ███████?"
第三面镜清脆有声。
Thus, the Third Mirror chimed succinctly.
「我想知道,█████████████?」
"I wish to know, ███ ██ █ ███ ██████?"
第四面镜毕恭毕敬。
Thus, the Fourth Mirror was formed with reverence.
无人知晓那名烁古今的天才如今在何处,又为何从不现身。唯有她提出的理论与猜想,仍不断引起经久不息的讨论。
Her whereabouts remained a mystery, as did her reasons for shunning the limelight. Yet, her provocative theories and speculations continued to stir endless discussions.
漫长的时光过去,当她演算完毕时,看起来似乎并不满意。
A long time passes. After she has completed her extrapolations, she seems unsatisfied.
「现在没有问题可解了——这才是最大的问题啊。」
"There are no more problems left to solve — this, in itself, is the greatest problem."
「您是说……」镜子心领神会。
"Are you saying..."The mirror understands perfectly.
「不如,来创造更多的问题吧!」
"Why don't we create more problems?"
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
黑塔:模拟宇宙一直在模拟星神并向祂们发问,这一次不如让星神来问问我…最好把我问得哑口无言。
Herta: The Simulated Universe has always been simulating the Aeons and asking THEM questions. This time, we might as well let the Aeon ask me instead... It'd be great if THEIR question have me at a loss of words.
黑塔:…得先把祂们引出来。
Herta: ...I need to get THEM out first.
模拟宇宙:黑塔女士向模拟宇宙全域广播虚数流溢问题的答案,失败。
Simulated Universe: Madam Herta broadcasts to the entire Simulated Universe the answer to the Imaginary Overflow Question. Fail.
模拟宇宙:黑塔女士捏着鼻子向模拟宇宙全域发表了赞美星神的演讲,失败。
Simulated Universe: Madam Herta pinches her nose and broadcasts to the entire Simulated Universe a speech praising the Aeons. Fail.
黑塔:没劲,走了。
Herta: Boring. I'm leaving.
模拟宇宙:一瞬间,祂出现了。祂的身躯庞大若神物,齿轮与纤缆精妙绝伦地纠缠在一起。祂观察、计算、求解一切。祂提出疑问、进行验证、获取解答。除此之外,祂什么都不做。
Simulated Universe: THEY appear in the blink of an eye. THEIR form looms vast like a deity, with gears and cables intricately entwined in sublime complexity. THEY observe, calculate, and seek to know everything. THEY give questions, conduct proofs, and obtain answers. THEY do nothing else.
模拟宇宙:祂知道的太多了——你什么都可以问祂。在祂面前,人类是如此无知:那些你头脑中仅有的经验、知识,它们…少得可怜。
Simulated Universe: THEY know too much — You can ask THEM anything. Humans are so ignorant before THEM. Those tiny amounts of experience and knowledge in your head... They are pitifully small in volume.
黑塔:果然还是博识尊给我面子。
Herta: So, only Nous would give me some respect.
黑塔:别人把我的思考视作无法理解的魔法,你的思考对我来说也差不多。所以,无所不知的存在,请向我提问——
Herta: Other humans view my thinking process as incomprehensible magic, and I view your thoughts in the same way. So, all-knowing being, ask me —
博识尊:██!
Nous: ██!
黑塔:拜托你了,说人话吧。
Herta: Please speak human.
博识尊:祂没有回答,唯有静默。
Nous: THEY do not respond and remain silent.
黑塔:……
Herta: ...
黑塔:我也无话可说。
Herta: I have nothing to say, either.
模拟宇宙:一瞬间,你被某种力量驱逐了,这宇宙间至深的秘密犹如长着触手的深渊,把你拖进无法逃脱的恐怖之中。
Simulated Universe: You are instantly expelled by some force. The deepest secret of this universe is like an abyss with tentacles, dragging you into inescapable fear.
模拟宇宙:黑塔被强制登出。
Simulated Universe: Herta has been forcibly logged out.
模拟宇宙:黑塔重新登录。
Simulated Universe: Herta has re-logged.
黑塔:阿哈,就知道是你!
Herta: Aha! I knew it was you
博识尊?:祂说的是:「哈哈!」哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Nous?: THEY said "HAHA!" Hahahahaha!
博识尊?:你信了?瞧啊,模拟宇宙的算力像波板糖的花纹一样涌到这儿。
Nous?: You bought that? Look. The computing power of the Simulated Universe is swarming here like the patterns of a rainbow lollipop.
博识尊?:怎么?你知道祂不会回你一个「哈哈」?
Nous?: What? You are so sure that THEY won't reply with HAHA?
黑塔:哈哈,因为机器头根本不会回答!问题和怀疑是思想的本质,没有禁忌、没有边界、没有尽头——
Herta: Heh, because Droidhead would never answer! Questions and doubts are the essence of thought. There is nothing that is forbidden, nothing serves as a boundary, and nothing is regarded as its end —
黑塔:除非祂撂挑子不干了。
Herta: Unless THEY quit.
黑塔:不过你不能就这么走了,作为补偿,你来问我一个问题吧,不许讲笑话。
Herta: But you can't just leave like this. As compensation, ask me a question — but no jokes allowed.
阿哈:凡人一思考,机器头就发笑!要不要来当假面愚者?让我看你一眼?
Aha: Whenever mortals think, Droidhead would laugh! Would you like to become a Masked Fool for me? Let me glance at you?
黑塔:滚。我要伊德莉拉。
Herta: Get out. I want Idrila.
——一则很久之前的模拟宇宙运行记录
—An ancient Simulated Universe operation record
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
不认识我了?早和你说过——人类,女性,年轻,貌美,可爱。
You don't recognize me? I've told you who I am already — human, female, young, beautiful, attractive.
问候 Greeting
又见面了?纵观寰宇能见我第二面的人,你是第三百四十五个,以后这就是你的「黑塔编号」。记好,说不定有人要来考你。
Oh? So we meet again. You are the 345th person in the cosmos who's been able to meet me twice. That shall be your Herta Number. Remember it. Someone might test you on it.
道别 Parting
拜拜。
Bye-bye.
关于自己•头衔 About Self: Title
博识学会的撰稿人曾想为我增设一条头衔,叫什么「独一黑塔」,来和人偶作出区分。庸俗。前者后者哪个不是我本人?所以我给了条建议——只要你敢写,我就敢自称「大黑塔」,简洁直观,信、达、雅。
The writers from the Intelligentsia Guild wanted to give me an extra title. Something like "Herta Prime" to separate me from my puppets. How banal. Are the puppets not "me" as well? So, I gave them a suggestion — if they dared to write that, then I would call myself THE Herta. It's short, simple, straight to the point, and elegant.
关于自己•生活 About Self: Life
连宇宙的终极奥秘都不知道,还有心思聊生活?
You have time to talk about "life" when you don't even know the ultimate truth of the universe?
关于自己•习惯 About Self: Habits
我写证明只用三个词——「显然可得」、「显然可见」、「显然可知」——这不是很显然吗?
When writing up a proof, I only use three words: "obviously," "evidently," and "naturally" — isn't everything self-evident anyway?
关于自己•研究 About Self: Research
曾有人质问我的研究:「这算什么科学?」那我便多说两句——「谁说这是科学了,见过魔法么?」
Someone had once questioned my research and said it was not science. Well, I replied: "Who said this is science? Have you ever seen magic?"
闲谈•穿着 Chat: Outfit
我好爱这顶帽子,戴着喜欢,戴着高兴。
I looove this hat. I like to wear it, and it makes me happy!
闲谈•论文 Chat: Thesis
你可以什么都不写,也可以一辈子只写一篇,只要你足够大胆——思想要是不够大胆,还配称之为思想?假面愚者都懂的道理。
You can write no thesis, or only one thesis in your lifetime — as long as you're brave enough, that is. Thoughts that aren't brave enough aren't fit to be called thoughts — Even Masked Fools know that.
爱好 Hobbies
我的衣橱嘛,应该也有一两座空间站的大小。当年博识尊先看了我一眼,从此世上就少了个「纯美」的令使。
My wardrobe? It's probably close to twice the size of the space station. Ah, the world lost an Emanator of Beauty the moment Nous cut in line and gazed upon me first!
烦恼 Annoyances
像我这么人格健全的天才,除了在镜子里,哪里还能见到第二个?
Where am I going to find another genius as mentally well-adjusted as me? In the mirror?
分享 Something to Share
我有很多藏室,有多少?不记得了。在哪里?宇宙各处。我将那些玩意收来,只是因为喜欢——只要有意思的,我都喜欢。
I have lots of storerooms. How many? I don't remember. Where are they? All over the universe. I keep things only because I like them — and I like anything that's interesting.
见闻 Knowledge
代表凡人知识边界的是什么?很多人觉得是天才俱乐部,我觉得是我。
What represents the boundaries of mortal knowledge? Many people think it's the Genius Society, but I think it's myself.
关于开拓者 About Trailblazer
每当我快要对你失去兴趣时,你总能整出点新活,不会是故意的吧?还挺懂的。
You always manage to pull out something new every time I'm on the verge of losing interest in you. Are you doing that on purpose? Maybe, just maybe, you know what makes me tick.
关于阮•梅 About Ruan Mei
每次听见她实验失败的消息,我都会第一时间冲过去狠狠恭喜——对于天才,没有什么比失败更珍贵。
Every time I heard that her experiments failed, I'd rush over ASAP and congratulate her with utmost sincerity — there's nothing more precious than failures for a genius.
关于螺丝咕姆 About Screwllum
论逻辑和手腕,他胜我一筹,论才能和成就,他逊我三分。论审美和衣品,我俩各有所长。总的来说,我们不相上下。
He's better than me in logic and finesse. I'm better than him in talent and achievements. We stand toe-to-toe in taste and dress. Therefore, in conclusion, we're equals.
关于艾丝妲 About Asta
艾丝妲是个优秀的管理者,换个本事差的人,十个空间站都不够天才们糟蹋。
Asta is an outstanding manager. Someone less skilled would have already let us geniuses ruin more than ten space stations.
关于银狼 About Silver Wolf
谁啊?哦,那个喜欢恶作剧的小姑娘。什么时候她懂得大人的游戏了,我应该就能记住她的名字了。
Who? Oh, that young lady who loves to prank. I'll remember her name when she finally understands the game that adults play.
关于姬子 About Himeko
一直以来,我认为我冲泡的咖啡与高强度科研很是般配。但若和姬子一较高下,未免小巫见大巫了——她在这件事上的想象力,我自叹不如。
I've always thought that the coffee I make is fitting for high-intensity scientific research, but Himeko really trumped me on that front — I admit defeat in terms of innovative coffee brewing.
关于瓦尔特 About Welt
眼神很锐利,他应该没近视吧?喜欢戴眼镜的人大多深藏不露,可惜我没什么时间,不然也想查查他的过去。
He has sharp eyes. He's not actually near-sighted, right? Those who like to wear glasses often conceal themselves behind those lenses. Pity I don't have a lot of free time — otherwise I'd like to pry into his past, too.
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
科学没有界限,我更没有。
Science knows no boundaries — and neither do I.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
好东西还在前头呢,别停别停。
The good stuff is further ahead. Don't stop now.
角色满级 Max Level Reached
这就结束了?这就满足了?
This is it? You don't want anything else?
行迹激活 Trace Activation
全部点亮就好了。
Just light everything up.
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
模拟宇宙怎么玩,现在就怎么玩~
Play like how you usually do in the Simulated Universe~
队伍编成•阮•梅 Added to Team With Ruan Mei
这里有什么值得你好奇的?不会是我吧?
What could possibly pique your curiosity here? Don't tell me... it's me?
队伍编成•艾丝妲 Added to Team With Asta
这望远镜不错吧?说了你要相信我的眼光。
Isn't this telescope impressive? I told you to trust my tastes.
队伍编成•阿兰 Added to Team With Arlan
来——猜猜~我是谁~
Come on~ Guess who I am~
队伍编成•黑塔 Added to Team With Herta
锵锵——大变活人!
Ta-Da! How's this splitting magic?
队伍编成•银狼 Added to Team With Silver Wolf
账号找回来了吗,小姑娘?
Did you get your accounts back, young lady?
队伍编成•姬子 Added to Team With Himeko
要打发这场战斗,猜猜看接下来你还要再来几杯?
Wanna guess how many more cups of coffee you need to down before we finish this fight?
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
完全没有长进啊。
Still as hopeless as ever.
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
算是有点挑战…才怪。
I'd say you look tough... but who am I kidding?
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
怎么,没见过好看的?
What's wrong? Never seen perfection up close before?
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
一起上吧,别浪费时间。
All at once. I don't have time for games.
回合待机 Turn Idling
再等下去,宇宙都要大爆炸咯。
If I wait any longer, the universe might just implode.
普攻 Basic ATK
来喽来喽!
Here I come, ready or not!
战技•一 Skill 1
新世界的大门~
Ah, the door to a whole new world~
战技•二 Skill 2
就得打开思路~
You've just got to expand your thinking~
强化战技•一 Enhanced Skill 1
洞见未知的瞬间,为它沉迷吧。
Glimpse the unknown for a moment, and let it captivate you.
强化战技•二 Enhanced Skill 2
筑就空域的壁垒,就此塌落吧。
Raise barriers of the unknown, and watch them crumble.
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
行啊你。
Impressive... almost.
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
很嚣张嘛。
Feeling bold?
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
好奇心,可是很危险的。
Curiosity... is a dangerous thing, you know.
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
谜题千千万万,但谜底却是…乌有之物。
Endless riddles, but the answer... is nothing but a void.
无法战斗 Downed
我还会回来……
I'll return...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
这里还有天才?
Really? A genius? Here?
回复生命 Health Recovery
不错。我想学这个。
Impressive. This is worth learning.
秘技 Technique
看见没,这就是天才。
Take a look — this is pure genius in action.
战斗胜利 Battle Won
真厉害,不愧是我。
Amazing, but then again, it's me we're talking about.
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
啊…这?拿去玩吧~
Ah... You want this? Fine, take it and amuse yourself~
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
哦……
Oh...
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
别稀罕了,我有更好的。
This thing? What I've got is leagues beyond.
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
我觉得…也就那样吧。
Meh... Pretty underwhelming.
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
谁出的题?回去重写。
Who came up with this? Seriously, go rewrite it.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
什么东西,还以为大的要来了。
Is that it? I was expecting something... bigger.
返回城镇 Returning to Town
有事吗?没事我就走了。
Need something? If not, then I'll be leaving.
最后更新于