艾丝妲 Asta

阵营 Faction: 空间站「黑塔」 Herta Space Station

命途 Path: 同谐 Harmony

战斗属性 Combat Types: 火 Fire

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 龟娘

日 JP: 赤﨑千夏

韩 KR: 김현지

英 EN: Felecia Angelle

角色简介 Character Introduction

空间站「黑塔」的站长,出身名门的大小姐。

The lead researcher of Herta Space Station and a lady from a renowned family.

好奇心旺盛的天文研究者,擅长管理空间站各抒己见的科员。

She's an astronomer overflowing with curiosity, and excels at managing the disparate staff of the space station.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 星有无言之歌 Star Sings Sans Verses or Vocals

  2. 月见圆缺之意 Moon Speaks in Wax and Wane

  3. 黄道陨石之变 Meteor Showers for Wish and Want

  4. 极光显现之时 Aurora Basks in Beauty and Bliss

  5. 深空天体之谜 Nebula Secludes in Runes and Riddles

  6. 眠于银河之下 Cosmos Dreams in Calm and Comfort

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 光谱射线 Spectrum Beam

  • [战技 Skill] 流星群落 Meteor Storm

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 星空祝言 Astral Blessing

  • [天赋 Talent] 天象学 Astrometry

  • [秘技 Technique] 灵光一现 Miracle Flash

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 火花 Sparks

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 点燃 Ignite

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 星座 Constellation

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

好奇心与精力都很旺盛的少女,空间站「黑塔」的名义站长。

A fiercely inquisitive and energetic young girl. She is the Lead Researcher of the space station Herta.

无论是管理各抒己见的科员,还是直接又不失礼貌地回复博识学会的种种刁难,对艾丝妲来说都易如反掌。

Whether it is managing opinionated staff, or courteously but firmly responding to the Intelligentsia Guild's devious demands, Asta handles it all effortlessly.

毕竟指挥空间站…总比继承家业简单吧!

After all... commanding a space station is much easier than taking over the family business!

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

当艾丝妲年纪尚小,却已经开始自行挑选望远镜时,耳旁总隐隐约约传来长辈的赞叹。她对此颇为自豪,因为望远镜的主镜工艺、导星系统,她看一眼便知。

Back when she was still a child but was already picking out her own telescopes, Asta would always hear the faint murmurings of elders praising her. She was quite proud of this, because she could discern the quality of a telescope's primary mirror and autoguider with a mere glance.

直到有一天她走近偷听时,才发觉他们只是在啧啧称奇,一个小姑娘居然能挑中如此昂贵的物件。

It wasn't until she drew within earshot one day that she learned they were actually tutting and tsking at her — how could such a little girl manage to pick out such expensive items?

个人喜好在看客眼中并不存在,他们只愿意将她当作一个养尊处优的小姑娘而已。

Personal hobbies don't exist in the eyes of these people. All they chose to see is a pampered little princess.

「喜欢星星?噢我懂,小姑娘嘛,喜欢亮晶晶的东西。」

"You like stars? Oh, I get it. You're a little girl. You all like sparkly things."

「嗯…我在研究恒星胚胎,希望有一天由我发现的星星,也能以我的名字命名…就像那些厉害的天文学家一样……」

"Yes... I'm researching protostars at the moment. I hope to name the stars I discover after myself... Just like those famous astronomers of old."

「就这点小事?今年的生日礼物,就用你的名字给这颗星球命名吧?两颗也行,没多少钱。」

"Is that all? Shall we name this planet after you for your next birthday? How about two planets? Those are actually quite cheap."

「……」

"..."

「喂,艾丝妲你去哪,艾丝妲!」

"Hey, where are you going, Asta? Asta!!!"

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

她明白,她和母亲是否是合格的义工并不重要。人们只是希望她们出现在这里,仅此而已。

She knows that it doesn't matter whether she and her mother are reliable volunteers. People just want to see them here. That's all.

食物分完了,人们也陆陆续续散去,只剩下一个小男孩。他右手有伤,眼神像狼一样,瞪得她有点不爽。

After apportioning the food, the people disperse one by one, leaving behind a little boy. His right hand is wounded, and his eyes are like that of a wolf as he stares at her in a way she doesn't like.

「你也要问我借钱么?」

"Are you going to ask me to borrow money?"

「我不要钱。我得还刚刚的饭钱,但我现在没钱。」

"I don't want any money. I have to pay back the cost of this meal, but I don't have any money on me."

时常有不认识的「朋友」前来找艾丝妲借钱,但她第一次听到有人要还她钱,惊异地睁大了眼睛。一旁的母亲也忍俊不禁。

Occasionally, "friends" she never recognizes would come and ask if they could borrow money from Asta. However, it's the first time she actually heard someone offer to pay her back. Her eyes widen in surprise. Listening in, her mother can't help but laugh.

「你还是个孩子吧,会干什么?」

"You're still a kid. What kind of work can you do?"

「打架。」

"Fight."

「这可不是个好工作——这样吧,我这儿有个工作介绍给你。」

"That's not a good job. How about this — I'll give you a job."

——时至今日,在艾丝妲心中,阿兰的那顿饭钱,在他说出要还钱的那个时刻,就已经结清了。

To this day, in Asta's heart, the bill for Arlan's meal was settled the moment he said that he'd pay her back.

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

「星星尚且能遵循自己的轨迹穿行,那人类呢…人类真的无法掌握自己的命运吗?」

"The stars follow their own orbits, but what about humans... Can we humans ever hope to control our own destiny?"

优渥的家庭背景给予了艾丝妲探索星空的力量,但也成为了她本人的束缚。

A wealthy family background grants Asta the power to explore the stars, but also become her personal shackles.

随着年岁增长,艾丝妲想当天文学家的誓言,逐渐被家族视为某种旁门左道——她甚至不记得已经有多少次在家族会议上和亲戚争论这个问题了。

As she grows older, Asta's vow to become an astronomer was viewed as increasingly radical by her family. She begins to lose count of how many times she'd argue during family meetings about this very thing.

直到某次会议结束后,一个人偶少女从门外走入。而刚刚还盛气凌人的其中一人,在她身旁却是一副唯唯诺诺的姿态。

Until one day, after a family meeting, a puppet girl walks in, and one of the family members who were so domineering a moment ago suddenly changes into a yes-man.

「就这个小姑娘吧。」

"That's the girl."

「但是她…」

"But she'd..."

「什么但是,我大老远过来听你们那些狗屁不通的学术汇报,还不如听这小姑娘和你们吵架有趣。」

"No buts. I didn't come all this way to listen to your garbage academic reports. I'd rather listen to this girl debate with you."

「……」

"..."

「三天之内,我要在空间站里看到她。」

"I want to see her on the space station within three days."

人偶少女说完,头也不回地离去。

And with that, the puppet girl walks straight out without looking back.

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

成为空间站「黑塔」的站长后,艾丝妲的生活相较从前更为忙碌。她需要管理各抒己见的科员,替黑塔回复多如牛毛的信件,以及频繁和公司交涉,从各种渠道购置新的设备…但与此同时,她也在这里获得了最大的自由——

After becoming the Lead Researcher of the Herta space station, Asta's life is now busier than ever before. She has to manage the researchers and their differing opinions, reply to the numerous correspondence meant for Herta, constantly negotiate with the IPC, and procure equipment from various different sources... But at the same time, she's experiencing the greatest freedom she'd ever known...

「调用2号设备舱的纽尔•伊曼望远镜,设置100倍天文单位,观测前方『星前云核』。」

"Deploy the Nyul Iman telescope in the second equipment bay. Set it to 100× astronomical units, and begin observation of the pre-nebula core in front of us."

「要特别注意粒子密度,一旦发现超致密结构,马上开始记录『恒星胚胎』的分裂过程。」

"Pay close attention to particle density. If you discover any super-dense structures, commence recording of the protostar fragmentation process at once."

闲暇时,艾丝妲偶尔也会想起,自从自己接手这个空间站之后,黑塔女士已经许久没有出现。她也曾询问过,得到的只是「没有趣的新东西,我就不来了」这样的回复。

In her spare time, Asta would sometimes consider how Madam Herta never seems to come around anymore after Asta arrived at the space station. She even made inquiries, but was told, "If there's no interesting new stuff, I won't bother coming in."

「…还不如听这小姑娘和你们吵架有趣。」

"...I'd rather listen to this girl debate with you."

她想起很久以前的那一天,黑塔漫不经心地跟身边人说道。

She thought back to the words Herta had casually told her family on that day long age.

回忆中的黑塔仿佛站在绚烂的星光中,带给她掌控星空与自己命运的力量。

The Herta of her memories seems to stand out amongst resplendent starlight, giving her the power to control the starry sky — and her own destiny.

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

嗨,开拓者,我是空间站「黑塔」的站长艾丝妲。要你帮忙的时候,我一定告诉你…你放心,不和你客气。

Hi, Trailblazer! The name's Asta, I'm the lead researcher on Herta Space Station. I'll be sure to let you know if I need your help... Don't worry, I think you'll be hearing from me.

问候 Greeting

你来了,之前调试的观测阵列该出结果了,有空一起来看看?

*yawn* You're here! The observation matrix we adjusted should have some results for us now. Free to take a look?

道别 Parting

已经到这个点了么?工作的时间总是过得那么快。

Is that the time? Time flies when you're working hard.

关于自己•家族 About Self: Family

哎,就算我不和任何一个人联系,那些亲戚也会自个儿找上门来。

*sigh* Even if I never kept in touch with any of my relatives, they would find their way over here.

关于自己•工作 About Self: Work

是啊,如果我不努力工作,就要回去继承家业了……

You heard right! If I don't work hard, I'll have to go back and inherit the family fortune... *sigh*

闲谈•天文论文 Chat: Astronomy Thesis

…虽然现在一个字都还没写,但写起来肯定很快。

...I haven't written a single word yet... But it won't take long once I get started!

闲谈•空间站 Chat: Space Station

「空间站不过是黑塔的玩具箱」,这句话不假。不过既然是黑塔女士,她的玩具当然也危险得很~

"The space station is merely Herta's toy box." That's by no means an inaccurate statement. But this is Herta we're talking about — her toys are pretty dangerous~

爱好 Hobbies

持续不断地将资金投入空间站的建设,完善员工福利,形成良性循环,同时满足站长,也就是本人自身必要的购物需求。

Continuously channeling funds into constructing the space station, improving employee benefits, creating a positive feedback loop... Ahem, as well as satisfying the lead researcher's — that is to say my — indispensable shopping needs.

烦恼 Annoyances

如果黑塔女士能多回空间站看看就好了,明明科员都是追随她来的。

If only Madam Herta could pay a visit to the space station more often — the researchers are clearly her followers.

分享 Something to Share

刚到空间站时,科员们给我单独准备了一个房间,虽然我很感激他们,只是那儿离大家太远,我就没什么兴致住啦。

When I first got to the space station, the researchers had prepared a room for me. I—I was really grateful, but it was far away from everyone else. That was a bit disheartening.

见闻 Knowledge

即使是监控室,也会处于监控中呢。

Even the monitoring room is being monitored.

关于阿兰 About Arlan

我模仿一下平时的阿兰:「大家听从艾丝妲站长的判断。」然后当我叮嘱他:「阿兰,你也小心一点。」他说:「没事,我有自己的判断。」

Arlan's always saying stuff like, "all of you must heed Lead Researcher Asta's judgment!" Then when I remind him that that includes him, he says, "don't worry, I have my own judgment."

关于黑塔 About Herta

任何人如果觉得自己可以像黑塔女士那样任性妄为,建议他先思考一下自己是否具备黑塔女士那样的智慧~

If there's anyone who thinks they can be as headstrong as Madam Herta, I'd recommend they consider whether or not they possess her intelligence first.

关于星穹列车 About the Astral Express

列车巡游银河,我不一定都能帮上忙,但只要是花钱能解决的事,尽管和我说吧。

I can't solve every problem the Express Crew might have in their voyage across the galaxy, but if money's ever the solution, come find me.

关于托帕 About Topaz

上次和托帕小姐聊起休假,约好包个飞行器,看看浩瀚星海,聊聊「公司」八卦啦…不过,我俩的时间什么时候才能凑一起呢……

The last time I spoke with Topaz, we agreed to take a holiday. We were going to charter a ship, go star-seeing, and catch up on all the IPC gossip... but we still haven't had the chance...

关于阮•梅 About Ruan Mei

我问起过阮•梅小姐袖间挂坠的购买链接,却没想到是她亲手绣的,更没想到她下次来空间站时,会送我一个星形的坠子。她的手艺同她的论文一样,都超级精湛呢。

I asked Miss Ruan Mei where I could buy a charm like the one on her sleeve — but I was surprised to learn she'd hand-embroidered it. I was equally surprised when she gave me my own hand-embroidered charm the next time she came to the space station. Her craftsmanship, like her research papers, is superb.

关于大黑塔 About The Herta

「黑塔」空间站建立至今,我也只见过黑塔女士本人寥寥数面。但每一次会面,都令我终生难忘。

I've only seen Madam Herta in the flesh a few times after the establishment of the Herta Space Station, but every one of those meetings was an unforgettable experience.

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

每一颗星星,都是一个奇迹!

Every star is a miracle!

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

了解的事越多,就越喜欢这片星空。

The more I learn about it, the more I love the starry sky.

角色满级 Max Level Reached

目标就如星辰一般,并非都是遥不可及哟。

Goals are like the stars — we'll reach them eventually.

行迹激活 Trace Activation

哎呀呀,这就是「追星之旅」吗?

Another step closer to distant worlds.

队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer

列车组帮了我不少忙,这次也该轮到我投桃报李啦!

The Express has been a lifeline — time to return the favor!

队伍编成•阿兰 Added to Team With Arlan

阿兰…你可不要再一个人孤军奋战了。

Arlan... don't carry the weight alone.

队伍编成•黑塔 Added to Team With Herta

黑塔女士也在?这下就没什么好担心的了!

Oh! Madam Herta? We've got nothing to worry about.

队伍编成•托帕 Added to Team With Topaz

哎呀,是托帕小姐!好巧好巧,就当是一起出公差吧。

Topaz, what a coincidence! Guess I should see this as a business trip!

队伍编成•大黑塔 Added to Team With The Herta

有劳您亲自出面了。不用担心,协助的工作就交给我吧!

Thank you for showing up personally. No need to worry — Just leave the support work to me!

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

嗯?别怕呀。

Hm. Scared yet?

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

我也得小心起来。

Time to get vigilant.

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

真是不懂礼貌的客人。

A guest with no manners, huh?

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

我可不记得有邀请过你们。

I don't remember inviting you.

回合待机 Turn Idling

猜猜我要干什么~

Guess what I'm about to do~

普攻 Basic ATK

要躲开哟。

Look out~

战技•一 Skill 1

幸运儿会是哪个呢~

Who's the lucky one today?

战技•二 Skill 2

接受星星的祝福吧~

A gift from the stars~

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

疼疼疼……

Ow ow ow...

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

你不要过来……

No, don't...

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

一切,都是星辰的选择。

Everything is ordained by the stars.

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

渴望着星星奥秘的钥匙啊,向开拓者们赐予你真正的祝福吧!

Oh profound secrets of the stars, give these Trailblazers your blessing!

无法战斗 Downed

还想…知道更多……

But I want... to know more...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

刚才的不算,我们重新来过。

That didn't count, let's go again!

回复生命 Health Recovery

救了我也不会给你什么好处的。

Saving me won't earn you any favors.

秘技 Technique

露出破绽咯~

Found your weakness~

战斗胜利 Battle Won

星辰会铭记我们的名字。

The stars will always remember us.

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

我都有了。

Do I have this already?

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

也是一片心意嘛~

Hope you like them!

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

品质还算上乘。

Definitely worth our while.

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

有进步呀~

Progress~

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

好久没有解题啦!

Been a while since I worked on one of these!

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

我不打它,它就不会打我么?

Might as well beat it up before it attacks me.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

这儿也能看到星星么?

Can you see the stars from here too?

最后更新于