布洛妮娅 Bronya

阵营 Faction: 贝洛伯格 Belobog

命途 Path: 同谐 Harmony

战斗属性 Combat Types: 风 Wind

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 谢莹

日 JP: 阿澄佳奈

韩 KR: 이보희

英 EN: Madeline Reiter

角色简介 Character Introduction

贝洛伯格「大守护者」的继承人。

Heir apparent to the Supreme Guardian of Belobog.

兼有公主的高傲和军人的坚贞。

She possesses pride befitting of a princess, but also the determination and integrity of a soldier.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 养精蓄锐 Hone Your Strength

  2. 快速行军 Quick March

  3. 鼓炮齐鸣 Bombardment

  4. 攻其不备 Take by Surprise

  5. 所向克捷 Unstoppable

  6. 气贯长虹 Piercing Rainbow

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 驭风的子弹 Windrider Bullet

  • [战技 Skill] 作战再部署 Combat Redeployment

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 贝洛伯格进行曲 The Belobog March

  • [天赋 Talent] 先人一步 Leading the Way

  • [秘技 Technique] 在旗帜下 Banner of Command

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 号令 Command

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 阵地 Battlefield

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 军势 Military Might

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

贝洛伯格「大守护者」继承人,年轻干练的银鬃铁卫统领。

Heir to the Supreme Guardian of Belobog, she is the young and capable commander of the Silvermane Guards.

布洛妮娅从小接受着严格的教育,具备一名「继承人」所需的优雅举止与亲和力。

Bronya received a rigorous education from an early age, and as such, possesses the grace and affinity as expected of an heir.

但在看到下层区的恶劣环境后,未来的最高决策者逐渐生出了疑惑…「我所受的训练,真的能带领人民过上他们想要的生活么?」

However, after witnessing the abysmal conditions in the Underworld, seeds of doubt begin growing in the mind of Belobog's future leader. "Can all the training I've received really help me lead the people to the lives they want?"

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

女孩从小就学会了隐藏自己的思绪。每天,她和其他孩子们走过同样的石路,进行同样的游戏,交流同样的喜好。但她从未被琐碎且平淡的生活淹没——每有独处的缝隙,她总会坐在灰褐色的石凳上仰望,想象不被头顶的圆盘所截断的、完整的天空。

She learned to hide her thoughts from an early age. Every day, she'd walk the same paths with the other kids, play the same games, and gossip about the same hobbies. But she never felt taken over by the trivial and bland nature of life — she'd sit on a gray stone bench every time she was alone, looking up at the sky and imagining a perfect and complete sky unobstructed by that flat disc.

女孩看到劳作的人们挥汗如雨,生存的重压碾碎了他们对生活的热情。注视着一双双疲劳但质朴的眼眸,她陷入困惑的泥沼:人生莫非注定如此?正如广阔的天空被巨大的钢铁圆盘切割,或许她向往的自由也注定有所残缺。

She could see the laborers dripping with sweat as they toil, the pressure of survival crushing their passion for life. Seeing the tired but earnest look in their eyes, she slipped into a quagmire of confusion: Is life really destined to be like this? Just as the vastness of the sky was dissected by that monstrous steel disc, perhaps the freedom she yearned for was also destined to be incomplete.

她奋力从泥沼中挣脱出来,默默在落满尘灰的石路上写下自己将要贯彻一生的理想。

She struggled to break free from this quagmire, silently recording the ideals that she'd come to implement in her life on that dusty stone road.

「让世界变得美好」

"Make the world a better place."

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

女孩坐在母亲膝上,她有些冰凉的臂弯绕过自己的脖颈,给女孩带去无以言表的安全感。母亲的嗓音温婉、深邃,她在给女孩讲述一个历史久远的民间故事——那个故事的结尾不算圆满,但女孩却很钟意。母亲早已摸清她的喜好,那些以团圆收尾的童话会让女孩感到无趣,免去很多不必要的疑问,是诱她在晚上早早入眠的绝佳方法。

Sitting on her mother's lap, cold arms wrapped around her neck, she felt an indescribable sense of security. Her mother's voice was gentle and deep as she told the girl an ancient folk tale — the ending of which is hardly satisfying, but nevertheless, the girl enjoyed it very much. Her mother knew what she liked, and those fairy tales with happy endings would just leave her feeling bored and arise far too many questions. Telling stories with bad endings is an excellent way to lure the girl into falling asleep at night.

「母亲大人…为什么格勒勋爵不能像凯瑟琳那样,过上快乐的生活?」

"Mother... Why can't Lord Grey live a happy life like Catherine?"

「你希望他快乐吗,布洛妮娅?」

"Do you want him to be happy, Bronya?"

「格勒勋爵是个善良的人。善良的人都该过上快乐的生活。」

"Lord Grey is a kind man. Kind people deserve to live a happy life."

那段对话没有继续,但她记得母亲露出了温柔的笑容。多年以后,回想起那个克里珀堡温暖的午后,她觉得母亲当时的笑容也许藏匿了一丝遗憾。

The conversation stopped there, but she remembered her mother's gentle smile. Years later, when she recalled that warm afternoon at Qlipoth Fort, she felt that her mother's smile might have hidden a sliver of regret.

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

从披上银鬃铁卫战服的一刻起,少女已经做好了一切觉悟。但她参加的第一场葬礼,情境之沉重仍然远超想象。

From the moment she donned her Silvermane Guard armor, she was already prepared. But the first funeral she ever attended was still far more heavy than she could ever have imagined.

那是她第一次领军出战,在北方的废墟中,铁卫与裂界造物展开残酷的厮杀。少女带领十余名兵士孤军深入,奋勇作战直到弹尽粮绝。紧急撤离的途中,恐怖的裂界幻影向她发起了突袭——致命的攻击被一名列兵舍身挡下,她甚至来不及看清救命恩人的面庞。

It was her first time leading a campaign. In the northern ruins, the Silvermane Guards and Fragmentum monsters engaged in brutal combat. She led a crack squad of about a dozen soldiers deep behind enemy lines, fighting bravely until they ran out of ammo and food. As they made their way to the evac point, the terrifying Fragmentum creatures ambushed her — but the fatal attack was blocked by a brave private at the cost of his life. She didn't even have the time to see the face of her savior.

葬礼的悠长号角声响起。年轻的戍卫官看出了少女的悲戚,来到她的身旁。

The prolonged wail of the funeral horn rang out. The young captain saw her grief, and came to her side.

「棺木是空的。我甚至来不及把他带回贝洛伯格……」

"The coffin's empty. I couldn't even manage to bring him back to Belobog..."

「不要自责,布洛妮娅小姐。为你,为这座城市,这里的每个人都愿意做出同样的牺牲。」

"Don't blame yourself, Miss Bronya. For you and the city... everyone here is willing to make the same sacrifice."

「…我真希望自己能和他互换位置。」

"...I really wish I could swap places with him."

「学会咽下这些沉重的念想,也是成为领袖的必经之路。」

"Learning to bear these heavy burdens is the only way to become a true leader."

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

女人在房间中来回踱步,一扇顽固的大门拦在她和成百上千的民众之间。她对类似的宣讲早已十分熟悉,但等候时间的焦虑从未随着演说技艺的精进而消退。回想自己即将作出的承诺,还有那些为抚慰人心而精心设计的语句,她总会在这短暂的几分钟里陷入孩童般的混乱和怀疑。

The woman paces back and forth in the room, and a door separates her from the throngs of people. She is already very familiar with giving this kind of speeches, but the anxiety of the wait never abated despite the refinement of her oratory skills. Thinking back on the promise she is about to make and the words of consolation she'd crafted, she sinks into a child-like state of confusion and disbelief during those brief minutes.

一阵突如其来的微风搅动了室内凝滞的空气,拂过她的长发。女人转过身,看到那个熟悉的身影向自己走来——她的步伐轻盈无声,身姿如斑斓的蝶群掠过死气沉沉的厅堂。

A sudden breeze stirs the stale air in the room, brushing through her long hair. She turns around to see a familiar figure walking toward her — with delicate, quiet steps like a kaleidoscope of butterflies fluttering through the lifeless hall.

「又在胡思乱想了?」

"Over-thinking things again?"

蝴蝶似的女人问到,脸上挂着些逗弄的笑意。她还以一个无奈的微笑。

The woman looking like a butterfly asks, with a teasing smile on her face. She replies with an exasperation grin.

「老样子,你知道的——事前紧张,上台后就能发挥出全部状态了。」

"Same as always, you know — I'm nervous beforehand, but can play to my audience once on stage."

「嘿,你可别掉链子啊。那帮老古董最近想搞些小动作,正愁抓不到你的把柄呢。」

"Hey, don't screw this up. Those old fossils want to play politics, and they're just waiting for an opportunity for you to slip up."

「哈哈…那可得麻烦你帮我看好他们了。」

"Haha... Then I'll have to ask you to keep an eye on them for me."

「哟,看来时间到了。」

"Hey, looks like time is up."

大厅内回荡起齿轮啮合、转动的沉闷声响。女人最后朝身边之人的方向瞥了一眼——她退入阴影里,带着信任的微笑点头示意。

The dull sound of gears gnashing and turning echoes in the hall. She cast one last look back at the person beside her — who retreats into the shadows with a nod and a trusting smile.

大门缓缓打开,一线温暖的光芒射入厅堂,照亮了她的面庞。随之而来的是震耳欲聋的欢呼、喝彩。

The door creaks open and a beam of warm light shot into the hall, lighting up her face. What follows are deafening applause and cheers.

「走吧,布洛妮娅。」

"Let's go, Bronya."

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

我是贝洛伯格「大守护者」继承人,代行银鬃铁卫统领,布洛妮娅•兰德…方才只是例行的自我介绍,叫我布洛妮娅就好。

My name is Bronya Rand, heir to Belobog's supreme guardian and acting commander of the Silvermane... Apologies, I'm used to introducing myself like that — you can call me Bronya.

问候 Greeting

昨天做噩梦了…抱,抱歉,我有点没睡醒。

I had a nightmare last night... S—Sorry, I'm not fully awake yet.

道别 Parting

我还想再散散步…就在附近,不用担心,明天见。

I'd like to walk around a bit more... Don't worry, I won't go far. See you tomorrow.

关于自己 About Self

有时我觉得,我并不代表我自己,而是一个人形的符号——「大守护者」继承人这个称号下,也可以是别的什么人。我不知道这种感觉从何而来,但我不希望变成这样。

Sometimes I feel like I don't represent myself... that I'm a symbol in human form, and anyone could have been given the title of "heir to the supreme guardian." I don't know where the feeling comes from, but I hope it doesn't become the truth.

闲谈•筑城者 Chat: The Architects

筑城者为我们砌成堡垒,使我们远离风雪,但我们必须铭记,风雪从未消失。

The Architects built us a fortress to keep the blizzards at bay, but we must never forget that those blizzards are still on the horizon.

爱好 Hobbies

从黄金歌剧院内传来若有若无的歌声,清晨人们匆匆的脚步声,还有夜晚宁静的克里珀堡,虽然听起来有些矛盾,但我都很喜欢。

The faint singing that emanates from Golden Theater, the sound of hurried footsteps in the early morning, the night-time tranquility of Qlipoth Fort... I know they might seem contradictory, but I like all of them.

烦恼 Annoyances

审讯恶徒时,时常要强压心中怒火,以免用词有失妥当。

You have to suppress your anger during an interrogation, or you might find yourself using... indelicate vocabulary.

分享 Something to Share

在前线待的时间久了,想回到官邸休息的愿望就会变得强烈。可一旦真的在床上躺下,对前线战况的担忧又会涌上心头…或许这就是母亲说的「责任」吧?

When you've been on the front line for a while, you start to get an overwhelming urge to return to the guardian's residence and rest. But then as soon as you're lying in bed, all your worries about the front line come to the fore... Perhaps that's the "responsibility" that mother used to talk about.

见闻 Knowledge

据说「煦日节」最早是为了庆祝春至设立的节日,但对现在的贝洛伯格人来说,它不过是几天普通的假期而已…我想为「煦日节」找回它原本的意义。

I heard the Solwarm Festival was first established to celebrate the arrival of spring, but Belobog citizens these days just see it as a few days off... I want to bring the original meaning back again.

关于杰帕德 About Gepard

杰帕德戍卫官么…或许形容他为贝洛伯格的铁壁也不为过。在这座城市,「守」远比「攻」难。

Captain Gepard...? I think he could accurately be described as Belobog's iron wall. In this city, it's more difficult to defend than go on the offensive.

关于希露瓦 About Serval

以前,母亲他们开讨论会时,也会让我在场,希露瓦总是不厌其烦地解答我的各种问题…这些日子,似乎已经过去很久了。

I remember I'd be there when mother and the rest of them would convene, and Serval would always patiently answer any questions I had... *sigh* I'm starting to feel like that was a long, long time ago.

关于佩拉 About Pela

每次夸奖她的时候,她都很努力地板着脸,不让自己露出开心的表情…我看得出来,因为我也这么练习过。

Whenever I praise her, she does her utmost to keep a straight face and hide any trace of happiness she might be feeling... I can tell, because I've practiced the same thing.

关于可可利亚 About Cocolia

我敬重母亲,只是她和我记忆中的模样并不完全相同,或许,只是我把母亲想象成了另一个人……

I have deep respect for my mother, but she's no longer how I remember her. Perhaps I never realized who she truly was...

关于希儿 About Seele

那场相遇本身或许是场灾难,却是一个全新未来的开始…要是被希儿听到了,又要说我在讲什么大道理了吧。

Our first encounter may have been a bit of a disaster, but it was also the start of a new future... Haha, if Seele heard this she'd probably say I was giving one of my Overworld princess speeches.

关于玲可 About Lynx

朗道家的三妹…对吧?我听杰帕德谈起过她,但还素未谋面。照他的说法,「玲宝」应该是个聪明过人的孩子。

The third child of the Landau family, right? I've heard Gepard mention her before, but I've yet to meet her. From what I've heard, "Lynxy" — as they call her — is very smart for her age.

关于托帕 About Topaz

或许还有不少星球会和雅利洛-Ⅵ有类似遭遇,但并不是每一个前来的公司代表都像托帕小姐一样……

I'm sure Jarilo-VI won't be the only planet to have IPC visitors, but I bet not all of them will have a visitor like Topaz...

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

被点亮的,是贝洛伯格的未来。

The future of Belobog shines bright.

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

感觉不错,我还要更加专注才行。

Feeling good. I must stay focused.

角色满级 Max Level Reached

谢谢…我的信念从未如此坚定。

Thank you... I will stand firm for my people.

行迹激活 Trace Activation

很棒的策略。

A brilliant strategy.

队伍编成•希儿 Added to Team With Seele

希儿,不要逞强,听我指挥。

No showing off, Seele! Listen to my orders.

队伍编成•佩拉 Added to Team With Pela

整理战斗情报的工作就交给你了,佩拉。

I'll be needing a combat report, Pela.

队伍编成•杰帕德 Added to Team With Gepard

这一次也要旗开得胜,戍卫官。

Bring us another victory, Captain.

队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer

感谢星穹列车伸出的援手。

I appreciate the help of the Astral Express.

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

别放过任何一处破绽。

There's always a weakness.

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

强敌当前,及时调整战略。

Powerful enemy, time to change tactics.

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

这一战,不可避免。

This battle is unavoidable.

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

你会为此付出代价。

You'll pay for this.

回合待机 Turn Idling

决定战局的关键一步。

A decisive moment in the battle.

普攻 Basic ATK

区区恶徒。

Evildoer.

战技•一 Skill 1

时不再至,请助我一臂之力!

The time is now. Lend me your strength!

战技•二 Skill 2

时不再至,请随我一同出战!

It's now or never. Fight with me!

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

真是难缠。

How troublesome.

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

不能倒下……

I mustn't fall...

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

我们早已踏入风暴。

We've entered the storm.

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

为了守护和捍卫,击溃他们!

To guard and defend, crush them!

无法战斗 Downed

绝对…不能失守……

We must... protect...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

必须抓住这次机会。

I won't waste this chance.

回复生命 Health Recovery

援助来得很及时。

Your assistance is timely.

秘技 Technique

拿出魄力来。

Show your courage.

战斗胜利 Battle Won

将我们所失去的,全部夺回。

We shall take back what we lost.

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

补给充足。

Ample supplies.

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

有备无患。

This will keep us well-stocked.

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

优秀的战略资源。

First-rate supplies.

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

设计颇为精巧。

The design is exquisite.

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

嗯,辛苦了。

Well done.

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

注意敌我形势。

The enemy situation has changed.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

偶有闲暇,去散散步吧。

If there's nothing pressing, let's take a walk.

最后更新于