虎克 Hook

阵营 Faction: 贝洛伯格 Belobog

命途 Path: 毁灭 Destruction

战斗属性 Combat Types: 火 Fire

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 王晓彤

日 JP: 徳井青空

韩 KR: 이재현

英 EN: Felecia Angelle

角色简介 Character Introduction

地底冒险团队「鼹鼠党」的老大(自封)。

Boss (self-proclaimed) of an Underworld adventure squad, The Moles.

热爱自由,将生活视为一场又一场冒险。

She loves freedom and sees life as a series of adventures.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 早睡早起很健康 Early to Bed, Early to Rise

  2. 吃好喝好长身体 Happy Tummy, Happy Body

  3. 不挑不选全都要 Don't Be Picky, Nothing's Icky

  4. 稀里糊涂没关系 It's Okay to Not Know

  5. 好事留名鼹鼠党 Let the Moles' Deeds Be Known

  6. 随时准备打坏人 Always Ready to Punch and Kick

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 喂!小心火烛 Hehe! Don't Get Burned!

  • [战技 Skill] 嘿!记得虎克吗 Hey! Remember Hook?

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 轰!飞来焰火 Boom! Here Comes the Fire!

  • [天赋 Talent] 哈!火上浇油 Ha! Oil to the Flames!

  • [秘技 Technique] 哎!瞧这一团糟 Ack! Look at This Mess!

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 童真 Innocence

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 无邪 Naivete

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 玩火 Playing With Fire

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

冒险集团「鼹鼠党」的头头,自称「漆黑的虎克大人」。

Head of the adventure squad "The Moles," she calls herself Pitch-Dark Hook the Great.

不喜欢被人称作小家伙,认为自己不依靠大人也能独挡一面。

She doesn't like to be called a "kid" and believes she can handle things herself without any help from adults.

大人们去裂界里冒险,桑博先生去地面上冒险,病人们冒险接受娜塔莎的治疗…在虎克的带领下,孩子们也要有自己的冒险!

Adults adventure into the Fragmentum, Mr. Sampo adventures on the surface, and patients take their risky adventure seeking treatment from Natasha... Under the leadership of Hook, children can also have their own adventures!

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

「██年██月██日 天气:非常好 心情:非常不好」

"██/██/██ Weather: Fine Mood: Very bad"

「今天,我打破了老巫婆的一个 ~~ 式管~~ ~~ 试官 ~~ 试管,被批评了一顿。」

"Today, I broke one of the old witch's Tesh Stubes Tech Tubes Test Tubes, and got chewed out."

「老巫婆好凶!她总是不让我们中午一起玩,只能睡午觉,太讨厌了!」

"The old witch is terrible! She never lets us play together during lunch, and only lets us take a nap. I hate her!"

「我们应该反抗她的 ~~ 抱正 ~~ ~~ 抱政 ~~~~ 饱政 ~~ 暴政!不能让她~~ 为为所所 ~~ ~~ 为所为欲 ~~ 为所欲为!」

"We should rebel against her taranyterranytarreny— tyranny! We can't let her get awaygator way— get her way!"

「我要成立一个『鼹鼠党』,把诊所里的小朋友全都 ~~ 抓 ~~ ~~ 逮捕 ~~ ~~ 要请 ~~ 邀请进来!一起反抗那个老巫婆!然后,我们就一起吃好吃的、玩好玩的,没有人可以阻止我们!」

"I'm gonna make a gang called 'The Moles', and ~~ grab ~~ ~~ kidnap ~~ ~~ envit ~~ invite all the kids from the clinic! We'll take down the old witch together! And then, we can eat whatever we want and have fun — and nobody can stop us!"

「我就是这个鼹鼠党的老大!还有,是诊所的老大!我要每天狠狠批评老巫婆,还要让她每天做 ~~ 清务 ~~ ~~ 家洁 ~~ 清洁!哈哈哈哈哈!」

"And I'll be the boss of The Moles! And the boss of the whole clinic, too! I'll give that old witch a nice talking-to every day, and make her do all of the ~~choars ~~ ~~ choors ~~ chores! Muahaha!"

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

「██年██月██日 天气:好冷 心情:很开心」

"██/██/██ Weather: Freezing Mood: Very happy"

「今天,我去了『机械 ~~ 木 ~~ ~~ 慕 ~~ 墓场』,想要找一个合适的兵器。作为老大,必须要有一个厉害的兵器!」

"Today I went to the machine ~~ garv ~~ ~~ gravy ~~ graveyard to find a suitable weapon. As the boss of The Moles, I've got to have a great weapon!"

「我在那里认识了一个女孩子。她比我大几岁(但我还是老大!),穿着一件很漂亮的红色外套,但是没有穿鞋子。我不知道她为什么不穿鞋子,我觉得那样会很冷!可能她不会觉得很冷吧。」

"I met a girl there. She was a few years older than me (but I'm still the boss!) and was wearing a pretty red coat. But she had no shoes on. I don't know why she had no shoes on, since that's gotta be very cold! Maybe she wasn't feeling very cold though."

「她的头发是白色的,就像雪一样,非常好看!我也想有白色的、长长的头发。」

"Her hair was white like snow, and it was pretty! I want white hair too. Long and white hair."

「她很害羞,一开始不敢和我说话。但是没关系!我 ~~ 超级喜欢说话 ~~ 超级会交朋友!我和她聊天,聊了很久。我知道了她叫克拉拉,而且,她的爸爸原来是一台好大的机器人!」

"She was very shy, too shy to talk to me at first. But that's cool! I ~~ super love talking and ~~ super love making friends! I chatted with her for a long, long time. I know her name is Clara, and her dad is a super big robot!"

「她的爸爸很帅气,但是没有费斯曼老爹帅气!我和她成为了好朋友,她还帮我找到了很厉害的『洞洞机』!她现在是鼹鼠党的荣誉队员啦!」

"Her dad is really cool, but not as cool as daddy Fersman! She is my friend now and she helped me find a really strong Diggertron! She's now an honorary member of The Moles!"

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

「██年██月██日 天气:还是好冷 心情:~~ 不好 ~~ 普通」

"██/██/██ Weather: Still freezing Mood: ~~ Bad ~~ Normal"

「今天,阿丽娜的爸爸妈妈来看她了。阿丽娜很开心,看到阿丽娜这么开心,我也很开心。」

"Today, Alina's mom and dad came to see her. Alina was very happy and seeing her like this made me happy too."

「我想起了爸爸妈妈,我已经好久都没有见过他们了!虽然费斯曼老爹对我非常非常非常好了,但我还是好想爸爸妈妈!」

"I thought of mom and dad. I haven't seen them for a very long time! Even though daddy Fersman is very, very kind to me, I still miss my mom and dad!"

「晚上,老爹又给我解释了一遍爸爸妈妈回不来的原因。但其实我都记得…因为老爹已经讲过好几次了!」「我发现,老爹最近好像很容易忘记自己说过的话!我去问了娜塔莎姐姐,她说这是因为老爹年龄太大了。我又问她,能不能帮老爹治病。但是,她说自己也没有办法治好老爹的病,还对我说了对不起。」

"In the evening, daddy explained to me again the reason why mom and dad couldn't come back. But I actually remember anyway... Because daddy has told me so many times!" "I found that daddy is always forgetting things recently! I asked Natasha, and she said it's because daddy is getting too old now. Then I asked her if she can help fix daddy's sickness, but she said she can't, and even apologized."

「我想,肯定是老巫婆觉得我最近表现不好,所以才骗我!她可是镇上最厉害的医生,什么病都会治,怎么可能治不好老爹的病呢?」

"I think the old witch is lying to me just because I've been a little bit naughty recently! She is the bestest doctor in our town, and can fix everything, so why can't she fix daddy?"

「好吧,我决定,只要老爹讲过一次的话,我全都要替老爹记下来!因为我可是最厉害的鼹鼠党的老大呀!」

"Fine. I've decided that I'll write down anything that daddy said! Because I'm the big bad boss of The Moles!"

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

「██年██月██日 ,地点:诊所,与虎克谈心,内容记录如下:」

"██/██/██, Address: The clinic. Had a heart-to-heart conversation with Hook. The contents are as follows:"

「费斯曼老爹很早之前就是爸爸妈妈的好朋友。那时候,我们住在北方的一个小镇上。有一天,妈妈去了裂界里,再也没有回来。妈妈最喜欢吃岩烧洞螈了。爸爸很想她,所以每天都给我做岩烧洞螈吃。」

"Daddy Fersman was once a very good friend of mom and dad's. Back then, we all lived in a small town in the north. One day, mom went into the Fragmentum, and never came out again. Mom loved eating stone-grilled olm. Dad missed her so much that he made me stone-grilled olm to eat every day."

「后来有一天,当我回家时,我看到爸爸躺在床上,看起来很难受。我急哭了,赶紧去找住在隔壁的费斯曼老爹。他说爸爸是生病了,就带着爸爸和我去找镇上的医生。」

"Then one day when I came home, I saw dad lying on the bed looking very uncomfortable. I burst into tears, and went to find daddy Fersman next door. He said dad was sick, and he took dad and me to see the town doctor."

「我们陪着爸爸在医生那里住了好几天。最后,钱全都快花光了,但爸爸偷偷对我说,让我把钱存着,他觉得那里待着不舒服,想要回家。于是我就去找老爹,想要把爸爸送回家。结果,我和老爹回来的时候,他就不说话了。」

"We stayed with dad at the doctor's place for several days. In the end, we almost used up all our money. Dad secretly told me to save the money. He also told me that he was uncomfortable staying there, and wanted to go home. So I went to daddy and told him I wanted to go home with my dad. But when daddy and I went to see him, he stopped talking."

「老爹一直跪在地上哭,可我不明白怎么回事。老爹解释说,是爸爸太想妈妈,就在梦里去找妈妈了。我问老爹,他什么时候会醒。老爹就只是一直哭,没有回答我……」

"Daddy was on his knees and crying, but I didn't understand what was going on. Daddy explained to me that dad missed mom so much that he went to see her inside his dreams. I asked daddy, when will my dad wake up? Daddy just kept crying though and didn't answer me..."

「虎、虎克才没哭呢!不用…娜塔莎姐姐…不用给我纸巾……」

"I didn't — didn't cry! No... Natasha, I don't need any tissues..."

「…其实,我后来偷偷问了医生。我知道,爸爸其实是死了,永远不会回来了,妈妈也一样…我知道,老爹是不想让我伤心,所以才一直对我说谎……」

"...Actually later I secretly asked the doctor something. I know that my dad is dead and won't come back forever, and mom is the same... I know that daddy doesn't want to make me sad, so he keeps on lying to me..."

「我知道,老爹是世界上最好的人,我也最喜欢老爹了……」

"I know that daddy is the very best person in the whole world, and I like daddy the most..."

「所以,我要和大家一起找到宝藏,然后给老爹盖一间大房子,还要帮老爹把病治好!」

"So that's why I want to find lots of treasure with everyone, so we can build daddy a nice big house and help fix daddy!"

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

下层区的大人归地火管,小孩归鼹鼠党管,而我就是鼹鼠党的老大,你可以称呼我为——漆黑的虎克大人!

Haha, the grown-ups in the Underworld listen to Wildfire and the kids listen to us Moles. I'm the leader of The Moles, by the way. You may call me Pitch-Dark Hook the Great!

问候 Greeting

鼹鼠党,出动!勇敢鼹鼠向前冲!

Moles, Moles, leaving our holes, brave Moles, charge as a whole!

道别 Parting

鼹鼠党,解散!各回各家睡大觉!

Moles dismissed! Sleep well and see you tomorrow!

关于自己•洞洞机 About Self: Diggertron

洞洞机曾是一位勤劳的挖矿好手,退休后,它听从了虎克大人的召唤,成为了打败坏蛋的无情铁手!

Diggertron used to be a hard-working mining machine. After it retired, it heard my call and became the ruthless villain-smashing iron fist!

闲谈•鼹鼠党的成员 Chat: Members of The Moles

在我的带领下,鼹鼠党还招募了「千面尤利安」,「铁臂卢卡」,「狡猾的小孩子」等数位得力干将!

Haha! Under my leadership, we recruited Julian of a Thousand Faces, Luka "Strongarm," and Cunning Child! Everyone joins the cause!

爱好 Hobbies

去矿区冒险,去诊所冒险,去地上冒险,去,去…虎克也不知道的地方冒险!

Expeditions in the mines, expeditions in the clinic, expeditions on the surface... e—expeditions in the unknown!

烦恼 Annoyances

听说一直烦恼的话,头会变得很重很重,那不就更长不高了吗…呜……

People say if you worry too much, your head gets super heavy. Wouldn't that make it harder for me to get taller? Waaaah...

分享 Something to Share

大人们总是用「长大以后就明白的道理」来糊弄虎克…虎克反倒觉得,大人们有很多「长大以后就忘记了的道理」!不信,就来比比谁的道理多!

Grown-ups always say things like "you'll understand when you're older," but Hook heard you forget things when you're older! Don't believe me? Let's see who knows more stuff!

见闻 Knowledge

虎克感兴趣的可多了,像是背着地髓矿石的蜥蜴,还有不吃东西就能活下来的洞螈…听娜塔莎姐姐说,地上还有一年只开一次的花,真想去看一看呀……

Hook's interested in loads of things, like... lizards that carry Geomarrow on their backs, o—or olms that survive without eating food... Natasha told me that there are flowers on the surface that only bloom once a year. I really really wanna go see them...

关于娜塔莎 About Natasha

老巫…温柔美丽的娜塔莎姐姐一旦生起气来…呃,依旧美丽,但不怎么温柔了……

Old witch... Ahem. Natasha is beautiful and nice, but when she gets angry she, uhh... isn't so nice. B—But still beautiful...

关于克拉拉 About Clara

呜…克拉拉,我的克拉拉…什么时候才能加入鼹鼠党……

Waaaah... Clara... when can you join The Moles...?

关于史瓦罗 About Svarog

虎克的洞洞机,比史瓦罗的拳头还要大!哼!

Hook's Diggertron is mightier than Svarog's fist! Hmph!

关于桑博 About Sampo

哪里都能碰见桑博叔叔,他也在到处冒险么?

I run into Mr. Sampo almost everywhere. Does he like expeditions too?

关于希儿 About Seele

希儿姐姐说话声音很大,但有时却说不过虎克呢,嘿嘿~

Miss Seele talks loud, but sometimes Hook still beats her in an argument, hehe~

关于费斯曼 About Fersman

虎克最喜欢老爹了!等虎克挖到了宝藏,要给老爹盖一间大房子!

Hook loves daddy! One day, Hook's gonna dig up a big treasure and build daddy a huge huge house!

关于卢卡 About Luka

卢卡哥哥,喜欢吃肉!虎克也喜欢吃肉!所以,卢卡哥哥跟虎克是好朋友!

Luka loves to eat meat — just like Hook! That's why we're such great friends!

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

还有什么宝物在等着虎克呢。

Hook's ready to find the next treasure!

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

让你瞧瞧「鼹鼠党」老大的厉害吧!

Watch out! The boss of The Moles is coming to get you!

角色满级 Max Level Reached

嘿嘿嘿,已经没有人比漆黑的虎克大人更强啦!

Hmph! Nobody's gonna look down on Pitch-Dark Hook the Great anymore!

行迹激活 Trace Activation

嘿嘿,见识见识…虎克大人漆黑的手段!

Get ready... Hook's got another pitch-dark trick up her sleeve!

队伍编成•希儿 Added to Team With Seele

希儿姐姐,虎克这次一定会赢过你!

You won't beat Hook this time, Miss Seele!

队伍编成•娜塔莎 Added to Team With Natasha

哎呀,老巫…娜塔莎姐姐!虎克会乖乖听话哒!

Old witchy... M—Miss Natasha! I—I'll be good this time!

队伍编成•克拉拉 Added to Team With Clara

荣誉队员克拉拉!准备好一起大冒险了吗?

Honorary member Clara! Ready for an adventure?

队伍编成•桑博 Added to Team With Sampo

是蓝色头发的叔叔!这次我们去哪里玩?

It's Mr. Blue Hair! Where are we going this time?

队伍编成•卢卡 Added to Team With Luka

卢卡哥哥,我们一起去打坏人吧!

Luka! Let's go beat up some bad guys...

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

现在投降还来得及!

You've still got time to surrender!

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

虎克…虎克可不好欺负!

N—Nobody bullies Hook!

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

哈!虎克来捣蛋!

Ha! Time to make some mischief!

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

坏蛋,报上名来!

Form a line, villains!

回合待机 Turn Idling

喂!别无视我!

Hey! Don't ignore me!

普攻 Basic ATK

你说谁是小家伙!

Who are you calling small!?

战技•一 Skill 1

诶嘿嘿…没想到吧?

Eh—hehe... Didn't expect that, right?

战技•二 Skill 2

我来了…我又走咯~

Now you see me... now you don't~

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

你打我!

You hit me!

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

疼死啦!

That huuuurt!

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

跟着我,有肉吃!

Follow Hook if you wanna win!

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

漆黑的虎克大人驾到,让开让开让开…呜呼~

Pitch-Dark Hook the Great has arrived — make way, make way... Woo-hoo~ BANG!

无法战斗 Downed

老爹…都没打过我……

Wait til I tell my daddy on you...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

真拿你没办法~

Hmph, what would you do without Hook?

回复生命 Health Recovery

好样的!

You're a good person!

秘技 Technique

哦呼呼呼~

Ehehehe~

战斗胜利 Battle Won

我宣布,本次冒险,顺利结束!

I hereby pronounce this expedition a success!

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

通通——拿走~

Yay! Let's take it all!

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

是给虎克的吗?

Is this for Hook?

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

哇…送给老爹吧!

Wow... Daddy will love this!

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

诶?还没玩够呢!

Huh? I wanna play again!

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

虎克闭着眼睛都能搞定~

Ha! Hook could do this blindfolded⁓

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

吓、吓我一跳。

*gasp* That one's a little scary.

返回城镇 Returning to Town

找一找呀跑一跑呀跳一跳~

First you go a-searching, then you go a-running, searching, running, jump jump jump!

最后更新于