桑博 Sampo

阵营 Faction: 贝洛伯格 Belobog

命途 Path: 虚无 Nihility

战斗属性 Combat Types: 风 Wind

配音演员 VA

中 CN: 刘圣博

日 JP: 平川大輔

韩 KR: 정재헌

英 EN: Roger Rose

角色简介 Character Introduction

地表和地底之间来去自如的行商。

A merchant who freely travels between the Overworld and the Underworld.

自来熟,热情幽默,习惯插科打诨。

He acts like he is everyone's friend, is enthusiastically humorous, and is good at bantering.

星魂 Eidolons

  1. 加码的爱 Rising Love

  2. 热情会传染 Infectious Enthusiasm

  3. 大数字! Big Money!

  4. 爱之深,恨之切 The Deeper the Love, the Stronger the Hate

  5. 超大数字! Huuuuge Money!

  6. 消费升级 Increased Spending

技能 Ability

  • [普攻 Basic ATK] 酷炫的刀花 Dazzling Blades

  • [战技 Skill] 反复横跳的爱 Ricochet Love

  • [终结技 Ultimate] 惊喜礼盒 Surprise Present

  • [天赋 Talent] 撕风的匕首 Windtorn Dagger

  • [秘技 Technique] 你最闪亮 Shining Bright

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 后手 Defensive Position

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 加料 Spice Up

  • [额外能力 Bonus Ability] 圈套 Trap

故事 Story

角色详情 Character Details

口若悬河的倒货商人,只要有「利」的地方,就有桑博的身影。

A silver-tongued salesman. Where there is profit to be made, you can be sure Sampo is nearby.

桑博手中绝无仅有的情报让人不得不接近他,不过成为他的「客人」并不是什么好事。

The information that only Sampo possesses makes it hard not to approach him for help, but becoming his "customer" is not necessarily a good thing.

毕竟只要价钱合适,「客人」也随时可以转化为「商品」。

After all, "customers" can quickly turn into "commodities" for the right price.

角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I

「各位好,我是水晶日报记者布鲁海尔•波桑,我现在所处的位置是行政区的喷泉广场。我身边站着一位自称『深蓝骗局受害者互助协会』的成员,现在我将对他进行一段简短的采访。」

"Hello everyone! This is Brughel Poisson from the Crystal Daily, and I'm here at Fountain Plaza in the Administrative District. Standing next to me is someone who calls themselves a member of the Dark-Blue Scam Victims' Association, and I am about to conduct a short interview with him."

「先生您好,您能跟我和观众们讲述一下自己的受骗经历吗?」

"Hello there, sir. Could you please tell me and the audience about your experience of getting scammed?"

「啊…可气死我了!那个蓝头发的,我要他不得好死!」

"Oh... I'm so utterly enraged! That blue-haired punk... I hope he dies!"

「先生,我们正在电台直播…您消消气。」

"Sir, we're live right now... please calm down."

「咳…行吧。水晶日报,是吧?这就对了,多来报道报道受苦受难的群众,少关注那些筑城者的破事八卦……」

"Ahem... Fine. The Crystal Daily, right? That's it. You should report more on the suffering of everyday people and pay less attention to gossip about the Architects..."

「…我和你说,那个蓝毛小贼又流窜到行政区来了!就昨天,他从我家店里摸走了三斤黑面包香料!三斤啊!你知道这够那些达官贵人用多久么?下一步他怕不是就要去洗劫香料厂了!」

"I'm telling you, that blue-haired punk has slipped off into the Administrative District again! Yesterday he pinched three catties of rye bread spices from my store — three whole catties! Do you know how long those will last for the dignitaries? Next thing, he'll be robbing a spice factory!"

「冷静,先生!我们非常同情您的遭遇。您刚才提到了贝洛伯格的香料厂,对吗?」

"Please calm down, sir! We sympathize deeply with your plight. Now then, you just mentioned the Belobog spice factory, didn't you?"

「呃…我是提了一嘴,对。重点在这儿吗?」

"Err... Sure, I mentioned it. Was that important?"

「这座工厂,您能具体讲讲它的位置吗?」

"This factory... are you able to tell me its exact location?"

「呃…为啥?」

"Err... Why?"

「您瞧,作为媒体,我们希望能为社会公义出一份力——您只有把工厂的具体位置告诉我们,才能动员银鬃铁卫和富有正义感的公民、防止盗窃事件发生,您说对吧?」

"Well you see, as journalists, we want to contribute to social justice causes — and only by knowing the exact location can our Silvermane Guards and righteous citizens reduce burglaries. Wouldn't you agree?"

「唔…有点道理。那你们听好了,工厂的地址是……」

"Err... That makes sense. Then listen up, the address of the factory is..."

角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II

「名字。」

"Name."

「阿列克夏。阿列克夏•博格达。」

"Alexey. Alexey Bulger."

「军衔。」

"Rank."

「一等列兵。」

"Private First-Class."

「你好,阿列克夏一等兵。我是布鲁海尔•波桑,铁卫直属高级人力资源专家。我是受戍卫官杰帕德之邀,前来批复你的事假申请的。」

"Hello, Private First-Class Alexey. I'm Brughel Poisson, senior human resources specialist for the Silvermane Guards. Captain Gepard asked me to approve your application for personal leave."

「很荣幸见到您,布鲁海尔女士。」

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Madam Brughel."

「我来看看…这上面写着,你在四个月前的一次保卫行动中负伤,全身五处骨折…尽管如此,你还是坚持履行职责,直到现在。令人钦佩!」

"Let's see... It says here that you were wounded four months ago during a defensive operation, with a total of five fractures... Yet despite all this, you have continued to carry out your duties right up until now. Admirable!"

「谢谢您,布鲁海尔女士。」

"Thank you, Madam Brughel."

「你把守的是…铁卫禁区的三号军械库,对吧?了不起!据我了解,那可是极其重要的军事重地,里面放的都是最值…咳,最有价值的铁卫军备。」

"You guard the... 3rd Arsenal at the Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone, yes? Terrific! As far as I know, that's an extremely important military zone where the most expensive... Ahem, the most valuable Silvermane military resources are stored."

「您说的没错,女士。」

"You're right, ma'am."

「我看看…嗯,没问题。阿列克夏一等兵,不出意外的话,你下周二就可以回家休息了。」

"Let me see... Hmm, no problem. Private First-Class Alexey, at this stage you are cleared to go home next Tuesday."

「…什么?这么快?据我所知,这种重要的守卫工作一般需要至少一个月的交接——」

"...What? So soon? As far as I know, this kind of high-level guard duty usually takes at least a month to process handovers —"

「…别说了,一等兵——我欣赏你的坚持,但对我而言,没有什么比保障一位优秀铁卫的身心健康更加重要!放心吧,接你班的人选我已经挑好了,完全没什么好担心的。」

"...Don't worry, Private First-Class. I appreciate your determination to the cause, but nothing is more important to me than protecting the physical and mental well-being of one of our best Silvermane Guards! Don't worry. I've already picked out someone to fill in for you, so everything's taken care of."

「…我知道了。非常感谢,女士。」

"...I understand. Thank you very much, ma'am."

「这就对了!记住,下周二——晚上二十点十七分之前,我要你连人带行李离开禁区!」

"That's the one! Remember, next Tuesday — I want you and your luggage out of the restricted zone before 20:17!"

角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III

「唷,伙计。」

"Yo, my man."

「唷——你也是来帮那个什么波桑干活的?」

"Yo, you're here working for Poisson, too?"

「是。你是负责爆破的?」

"Yeah. Are you in charge of demolitions?"

「对。你是撬锁的?」

"Yup. Are you the lockpick?"

「嗯哼。」

"Uh-huh."

「可以,都齐活了。开工吧。」

"Nice. Then we're ready. Let's get to work."

「…嗯…嗯…搞定,这样就行了。等着吧。」

"Unh... Unh... Done. Now let's just wait."

「看着不太靠谱呢…这小玩意能炸开这大铁门吗?」

"That doesn't look very reliable... Can this tiny thing blow through this steel door?"

「我都没怀疑你的专业能力呢,哥们儿!信我,我炸矿山的次数比你玩过的泥巴还多。」

"I didn't doubt your professionalism. Why are you doubting me? Trust me. I've bombed mine shafts more times than you've had hot dinners."

「唔…行吧。话说回来,那女的是怎么跟你说的?」

"Err... okay. Getting back on topic, what did that girl tell you again?"

「废弃工厂,没人把守,货随便拿。没见过比这更轻松的活。你呢?」

"The factory's abandoned, as it's completely unguarded. Just take what you want. I've never heard of such an easy job."

「嗯,她跟我也这么说。但我总觉得有点不对劲……」

"Mmm, yeah that's what she told me too. But something seems kinda off to me..."

「有钱就挣,问那么多干啥。哎唷,赶紧把耳朵堵上——放烟花了!」

"Money's money. Don't ask so many questions. Come on, plug up your ears. It's fireworks time!"

「……」

"..."

「…我了个去,太强了伙计,场面够劲爆的!」

"...Holy moly! That's too much, man... Just spectacular!"

「和你说了,别质疑我的专业能力。走吧,接下来该你表演——」

"I told you already. Don't question my professionalism. Let's go. It's over to you now."

「嘘!别嚷嚷,你听到了吗?里面有人说话!」

"Shh! Don't say anything. Can't you hear? I can hear voices inside!"

「什么?不、不可能啊,她说过这是无人——」

"What? N—No way, she said there were no guards."

「我去,是铁卫、铁卫!这下完蛋了兄弟,赶紧跑!」

"It's the Silvermane Guards. The Silvermane Guards! It's the end of the line for us, bro. Scram!"

「该死,肯是那个波桑搞的鬼!混账东西,老子和你没完!」

"Darn it. Poisson must've set us up! That piece of scum. This isn't finished yet!"

角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV

「早上好,女士。希望没有打扰到您。」

"Good morning, ma'am, I hope I haven't disturbed you."

「…你们是?铁卫一大早来敲我家门干嘛?」

"...Who are you? Why are the Silvermane Guards knocking on my door first thing in the morning?"

「抱歉,女士。我们在执行筑城者的命令,挨家挨户进行搜查。」

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We're just carrying out building-to-building searches as ordered by the Architects."

「呃…搜查?你们要搜什么,我一点也不……」

"Uh... searches? What are you searching for? I don't have anything..."

「请您冷静,女士——这不是针对您,全城的住户都要接受盘查。」

"Please calm down, ma'am — we are not targeting you. Everyone in the city is subject to questioning."

「出…出什么大事了吗?」

"Has something... something big happened?"

「请相信我,只要您配合我的工作,一切都会非常顺利。我只有一个问题:您家里有假发吗?」

"Please trust us. Everything will turn out fine if you cooperate with us. I just have one question: Do you have any wigs at home?"

「什么…假发?不,没有,如你所见,我头发多得很…为什么要问这个?」

"What... Wigs? No, I don't have any. As you can see, my hair is great... Why are you asking about that?"

「您确定吗?请您再仔细想想。铁卫奉命来收取贝洛伯格城内所有假发,拒不上交可能会导致严重的后果……」

"Are you sure? Please think again. The Silvermane Guards have been ordered to gather up all the wigs in Belobog City. Refusal to submit may result in serious consequences..."

「不,我很确定,我家没有那种东西。不信的话,你们自己进来搜吧。」

"No, I'm sure. I don't have any of those at home — if you don't believe me, come inside and have a look."

「啊,那倒不必了,我相信您没有什么需要隐瞒的。再见,女——」

"Ah, that won't be necessary. I'm sure you have nothing to hide. Goodbye, ma'—"

「…等一下,我能问问究竟发生什么了吗?」

"...Hold on a minute, can I ask what happened?"

「哦,和您说说也无妨。最近上层区流窜着一个男扮女装的贼人,四处坑蒙拐骗。此人行踪极为诡秘,而且经常变幻身份和形象,铁卫始终找不到他的踪影。据说治安大臣昨天在汇报会上怒不可遏,下令没收城里所有的假发……」

"Oh, there's no harm in telling you. Recently, a male thief disguised as a woman has stowed away up here into the Overworld and is swindling everyone. This person is extremely slippery and changes appearance often. The Silvermane Guards have not been able to locate him. Apparently, the Minister of Security was absolutely furious at yesterday's briefing, and ordered the confiscation of all wigs in the city..."

「…居然还有这种事,真是离谱。」

"...Is that so? How outrageous!"

「不瞒您说,铁卫兄弟们和您感受略同。我们还要继续搜查,就不打扰了…祝您生活愉快,波桑女士。」

"I'll level with you. We all feel the same way as you do. We need to keep up our search, so I won't bother you any longer... Wishing you a good day, Madam Poisson."

语音 Voice

互动语音 Interactive Voices

初次见面 First Meeting

嗨,开拓者,有我桑博•科斯基在身边,你就相当于同时拥有一个行商、向导、解闷的聊天对象…怎么样,够划算吧?

Hey, Trailblazer! Y'know, with Sampo Koski by your side, you've got a businessman, chaperone, and problem-solving conversationalist, all rolled into one! Pretty sweet deal, huh?

问候 Greeting

今天要干什么?有钱我就干,没钱…也行,只要你开口,伙计。

So, what's the job this time around? If you've got the cash, I've got the... No cash? N—Not a problem! Haha, just say the word, pal...

道别 Parting

好啦,该休息就休息…用不着这么防我吧伙计,我不会跑的。

Come on, get some rest already! What's the matter? I'm not going anywhere.

关于自己 About Self

我么,一个经常卷进麻烦事,想求点回报但最后总会见义勇为分文不收的倒霉…老好人而已。

Me? I'm just an easygoing fella that looks out for the little guy — free of charge I might add — who somehow gets pulled into everyone else's business with nothing to show for it! Tsk, like I say, I'm an easygoing fella.

闲谈•情报 Chat: Intel

一条情报经过不同的包装,就能大大方方卖给不同的人。这叫利益最大化。

If you package it right, you can sell the same piece of intel to different people! That, my friend, is called "maximizing your profit."

爱好 Hobbies

我坚信,人与人之间美好的感情都是聊出来的。

I'm a firm believer in "small talk brings big clients."

烦恼 Annoyances

买家要什么,我就卖什么,结果他们说我是骗子,你说气不气人……

I sell things that buyers want to buy — and they call me a con man! It's outrageous!

分享 Something to Share

别看贝洛伯格前不着村后不着店,越是在这种地方,人们越是只守着自己的半杯羹——那我就越有乐子可看啦。

You'd think in a place as isolated as Belobog, people would be more willing to share what they have. Well, it's the exact opposite. And I'm more than happy to make up the shortfall.

见闻 Knowledge

说吧,你们是怎么降落到雪地里的?飞行器?别说你们是坐车过来的,我可不信。

Come on, how did you guys end up in the middle of the Snow Plains? UFO? Let me guess, you took a train, haha. Seriously though.

关于娜塔莎 About Natasha

刚到下层那会儿,主要帮大姐头搞点药品,熟了以后就顺路带点消息,你懂的。

Back when I first arrived in the Underworld, I used to bring Natasha the medicines she needed. I did that for a while, and before long it was medicines and intel. You know how these things work.

关于史瓦罗 About Svarog

要是有人能和史瓦罗做成交易,我桑博打心底里佩服!

If anyone out there ever managed to strike a deal with Svarog, they'd earn my heartfelt admiration!

关于克拉拉 About Clara

红衣服小妹妹是真的厉害,她怎么能和那大铁疙瘩聊起来的?

Our little girl in red is truly impressive. How did she get that giant tinhead to listen to her?

关于希儿 About Seele

希儿小姐能用武力对付我就绝不肯动嘴皮子,这到底是我的问题还是她的问题?

If she had it her way, Miss Seele would spend less time yelling at me and more time actively trying to hit me. Can someone explain what I did to deserve her?

关于杰帕德 About Gepard

咱俩经常见面,我跑他追。老实说,这种猫鼠游戏玩久了也…有点上头,嘿嘿。

Ah, we see each other pretty often — usually it's me running away and him running after me. Gotta say, I'm gradually beginning to enjoy the attention, hehe.

关于希露瓦 About Serval

以前关系不错,现在的关系…可能还不及和她弟弟。

We used to be good pals, but now... Let's just say her brother put in a bad word for me.

关于布洛妮娅 About Bronya

我只有一个小小的愿望,希望能在未来的大守护者前混个脸熟,任何形式都可以——让我挨打也行!

My only wish is to get acquainted with the supreme guardian-to-be. Any introduction will do — even a painful one!

关于卢卡 About Luka

你见过他比赛没有?那小子,可是下层区最大的摇钱树啊!可惜这树没长在老桑博的后院里……

Have you seen him compete? A lot of Underworlders made a lot of money off that kid! *sigh* Your pal Sampo here wasn't one of them...

关于花火 About Sparkle

当你胸有成竹,自认为已经看穿她诡计的时候,就该特别小心了——保不准,这也是她鬼点子的一部分。她狠起来,可是连自己都骗啊。

Think you've got her all figured out, do you? That's exactly what she wants you to think! Trust me, she's so cunning she could even outwit herself!

星魂激活 Eidolon Activation

每个人的过去都值得玩味,不是吗?

Everyone has a colorful past, wouldn't you say...?

角色晋阶 Character Ascension

价钱加倍,服务加倍!

Double the pay, double the service!

角色满级 Max Level Reached

这就到头了?看来得找点新乐子啦。

That's it? *sigh* I was just getting started...

行迹激活 Trace Activation

不错的选择!桑博一定包你满意。

Smart decision! I won't disappoint you, friend.

队伍编成•娜塔莎 Added to Team With Natasha

娜塔莎小姐!别担心,这次我老桑博不求回报。

Miss Natasha! I thought I owed you a favor...

队伍编成•虎克 Added to Team With Hook

怎么连虎克也…哎呀,这下可得认真起来咯。

Hook...? *sigh* Looks like we're playing hard ball.

队伍编成•希儿 Added to Team With Seele

希儿小姐!我一定会好好掩护你的——我保证。

Don't worry, Miss Seele! I'll watch your back!

队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer

嘿,能和大名鼎鼎的开拓者并肩作战,真是我桑博的荣幸!

Ha! Always an honor to have the Trailblazer by my side!

队伍编成•花火 Added to Team With Sparkle

老样子,别坑自己人。

Same rule as always — no backstabbing, okay?

战斗语音 Combat Voices

战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break

权当找点乐子喽。

We're just having fun.

战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert

越强越好啊,合我胃口。

Good! The stronger the better.

回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1

我桑博一向关照朋友。

Sampo Koski always takes care of his friends.

回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2

又有生意上门了。

Sounds like more business knocking.

回合待机 Turn Idling

还不整些新花样?

Can we bring out the big guns already?

战技 Skill

要不然,来试试这个?

Try this on for size?

轻受击 Hit by Light Attack

好家伙……

Ooh, ouch...

重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack

打、打人不打脸!

Hey! W—Watch the face!

终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate

你在期待些什么?

What are you waiting for?

终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash

顾客就是上帝,想要我背叛上帝,除非…你加钱~

The customer is king, and for me to betray the king, well... You gotta make it worth my while.

无法战斗 Downed

这下…赔大了。

This price was too steep...

重回战斗 Return to Battle

你帮我,我当然帮你。

One good turn deserves another!

回复生命 Health Recovery

欠你个人情~

I owe you one~

秘技 Technique

嘿嘿。

Heehee~

战斗胜利 Battle Won

不冒点风险,又怎么尝得到甜头?

How're you gonna win if you don't take any risks?

开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1

钱呢,钱呢?

No cash?

开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2

你喜欢?那你收着呗。

You like it? It's yours for the taking!

开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening

诶?好货啊,放着让我瞧瞧!

Whoa. That's good stuff! Let me take a look.

解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1

哎哟,不错哦。

Hey now! Pretty good.

解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2

出门在外,这都小意思~

Solving people's problems is my specialty⁓!

发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found

那家伙看起来还挺结实的。

I dunno — this one looks kinda tough...

返回城镇 Returning to Town

哪儿有我桑博,哪儿就有生意。

Wherever there is business, there is Sampo.

最后更新于