卢卡 Luka
阵营 Faction: 贝洛伯格 Belobog
命途 Path: 虚无 Nihility
战斗属性 Combat Types: 物理 Physical
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 萧翟
日 JP: 梶原岳人
韩 KR: 이주승
英 EN: Howard Wang
角色简介 Character Introduction
贝洛伯格下层区的冠军拳手,「地火」的得力干将之一。
The boxing champion in Belobog's Underworld, and one of Wildfire's most capable fighters.
搏击俱乐部的蝉联冠军,以自身的热情激励着下层区有梦想的孩子们。
The consecutive reigning champion of the Fight Club, whose enthusiasm inspires children of the Underworld to dream big.
星魂 Eidolons
争斗不休 Fighting Endlessly
敌弱,我强 The Enemy is Weak, I am Strong
为擂台而生 Born for the Ring
百折不回 Never Turning Back
地火之魂 The Spirit of Wildfire
冠军应得的喝彩 A Champion's Applause
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 直冲拳 Direct Punch
[战技 Skill] 裂伤拳 Lacerating Fist
[终结技 Ultimate] 制胜一击 Coup de Grâce
[天赋 Talent] 火花四溅 Flying Sparks
[秘技 Technique] 抢先者 Anticipator
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 动能过载 Kinetic Overload
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 循环制动 Cycle Braking
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 粉碎斗志 Crush Fighting Will
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
乐观阳光、不拘小节的机械臂自由格斗家,「地火」成员之一。
An optimistic and carefree fighter with a mechanical arm. Skilled in mixed martial arts and is a Wildfire member.
从拳台到战场,从拳击手到战士,卢卡用这份力量去守护下层区的人们。
From the fight cage to the battlefield, and from a fighter to a warrior, Luka uses his strength to protect the people of the Underworld.
正因为自己曾经体会过绝望,所以他更渴望将希望带给其他人。
He wishes to bring hope to others precisely because he had experienced despair himself.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
他抡起钢锤,一遍又一遍。
He lifts the steel hammer over and over.
火花在眼前绽开,金属碰撞的声音盖过了肌肉和关节扭动时发出的闷响。少年的身高还不足以够到铁柜顶层的工具,但他挥动钢锤的力道已经可以媲美最娴熟的工匠。
Sparks erupt before his eyes, and the clang of metal against metal mutes the thuds of moving muscles and joints. The boy is not yet tall enough to reach the tools at the top of the steel cabinet, but the power with which he swings the steel hammer can already rival that of the most skilled craftsmen.
脚下的这方店铺就是他生活的全部。父亲蹲坐在店门前,反复擦拭着锈迹斑斑的门牌。偶尔,他会躺在硬邦邦的床上,幻想自己的未来——但无论他的精神漫游至何处,父亲的背影总会在思绪的尽头出现。
This shop is his entire life, with his father squatting next to the door and repeatedly cleaning the rusted old shop sign. Sometimes he would lie on his hard bed and imagine his future — but no matter where his mind wandered, his father's figure would always appear in his thoughts at the end.
一阵脚步声传来,他暂时放下了手中的活计。父亲站起身来,厚实、但有些佝偻的身形透出一丝恭维。又是「地火」的那伙人——自熔锤镇戒严以来,他们就经常光临这间工匠铺,各类武器的需求订单也增长了不少。
He temporarily puts down his work as footsteps approach. His father stands up, and the older man's stout but bowed figure moves with a hint of groveling flattery. It's those people from Wildfire again. Ever since Moltammerville went under a curfew, they have been frequenting this shop and have increased the number of orders for various weapons.
少年想着心事,眼神偶然与领头的那位老主顾相撞。他皮肤黝黑,身姿挺拔,原本犀利的目光在瞥到自己的瞬间柔和了下来。他向着少年微微点头。
As the boy thinks about this, he happens to stare into the eyes of that regular old customer who acts as the leader of the group. That man's skin is tanned and he stands tall, his sharp gaze immediately softens when he locks eyes with the boy. Then, he nods imperceptibly at the boy.
「奥列格头儿,欢迎!今天有什么需要吗?」
"Welcome, Chief Oleg! How can I help you today?"
「别着急,师傅。今天我只是想来找你聊聊,」他指向卢卡,「聊聊有关你儿子的事。」
"Patience, my good sir. I'm just here for a chat today." The man points at Luka. "A chat about your son."
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
周围火光四起,弥漫的烟尘扰乱了他的视线,嘶吼和惨叫不断传入耳中。机油和血液的气味混杂着袭来,卢卡强忍住呕吐的欲望。
There is fire all around him, and the thick black smoke makes it hard to see. He keeps hearing screams and screeches as the fused scent of machine oil and blood sweeps over his nostrils. Luka tries hard to push down the urge to vomit.
第一次挥出标准的直拳时,奥列格师父脸上的笑意让他备受鼓舞。然而,亲身体会过前线的残酷之后,他再也没能寻回那股温暖的心流。每次列队,他都会打暗中观察战友们的表情——从一张张脸孔上读出的不安反而能稍稍平复他的慌张。
The smile that Oleg wore on his face when Luka swung a perfect straight punch for the first time inspired Luka. However, once the boy had experienced the cruelty of the front lines first-hand, he never regained that warm feeling in his heart. Luka would secretly observe his comrades' expressions every time they lined up for action — and the apprehension he saw on those faces would actually soothe his own anxiety.
一阵尖叫将卢卡拉回了现实。他冲向声音传来的方向,看到一个无助的孩子被怪物逼到了角落。本能策动他飞身一跃,挡在了利斧与孩子脆弱的身躯之间。
A scream pulls Luka back to reality. He rushes toward where the sound came from and sees a helpless child being backed into a corner by a monster. Instinctively, he leaps out and puts himself between the sharp ax and the child's fragile form.
身后传来一声巨响。卢卡一手抱紧惊慌失措的男孩,缓缓转过头来。畸形的怪物瘫倒在地,似乎是被战场上的流弹击中了要害。
A loud blast sounds from behind him. Luka hugs the panicked boy with one arm and slowly turns his head. The mutated monster had fallen to the ground, seemingly hit in the vitals by a stray bullet.
「谢…谢谢哥哥……」
"Th—Thank you... mister..."
「怎么样?你没事吧?」
"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"
「哥哥…你…你的手……」
"Mister... your... your arm..."
他顺着孩子的手指望向自己的右臂——本应连接着上臂的肩袖处只剩下一截随风飘摆的碎布。碎布之下,血流如注。
His eyes follow the direction the child is pointing at. The sleeve that should have covered his upper right arm has been reduced to a shred of broken fabric, and blood is pouring out of his severed limb.
但在疼痛夺走他的意识之前,那股暖流重新涌进了他的心房。
However, before he faints from the pain, he could once again feel that warmth swelling up in his heart.
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
第一次参加擂台赛,卢卡倒在了决赛场上。
Luka is defeated at the final stage during the first championship he takes part in.
「哈哈哈,没用的废物!这就是弱肉强食的世界——你这种货色,不配出现在我眼前!」
"Hahaha, how useless! This is the world of survival of the fittest — someone as weak as you shouldn't even show yourself before me!"
卢卡没有在意那份羞辱。决赛的对手是镇上出名的恶棍,出手阴狠毒辣。如果注定要靠这些阴险的路数才能夺得冠军——他心想——什么破金腰带,不要也罢。
Luka does not mind the humiliation. His opponent for the final is an infamous thug in town known for his underhanded and cruel tactics. If I have to resort to this kind of tricks and deceit to become the champion — Luka thinks — then I'd rather never get my hands on the golden belt.
第二天晚上,他在俱乐部的转角看到几个孩子。其中一个身形瘦小的男孩痛苦地蜷在地上,遍体鳞伤。围在他身边的大孩子们趾高气昂,神情得意。
Luka runs into a few children around the corner from the Fight Club the night after. A short and skinny boy is curled up on the ground, his body covered in wounds while the older children surrounding him laugh in arrogance.
「哈哈哈,没用的废物!」领头的恶霸指着受伤的男孩,「这就是弱肉强食的世界——你不配出现在我眼前!」
"Hahaha, how useless!" The leader of the bullies points at the wounded boy. "This is the world of survival of the fittest — someone as weak as you shouldn't even show yourself before me!"
从那时起,他发誓要成为下层区的冠军——用他自己的方式,堂堂正正。
That is when Luka swears he will become the Underworld champion — and he will do it his own way: Fair and square.
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
「今天就练到这儿吧。来,小子,坐。」
"We'll call it a day here. Come, boy. Take a seat."
「…这就完事了?我还想着今天加练几组呢!」
"...This is all? I was planning to practice a few more sets today!"
「你小子,别逞能了。赶紧过来!」
"Oh, c'mon, stop pushing yourself. Get over here!"
「哈哈哈,来了来了!」
"Hahaha. I'm coming. I'm coming!"
「小子——我问你个问题,你老实回答。」
"Boy, I'm gonna ask you a question, and you need to give me an honest answer."
「哦?这是啥,师徒交心环节?你问呗,师父。」
"Oh? What is this heart-to-heart we're having? Go on. Ask away."
「我问你,打拳这件事——你是打心底喜欢吗?」
"Look, when it comes to fighting... Do you actually like fighting?"
「哈哈哈,怎么突然问这个?当然喜欢了!要不然,我能在你身边坚持这么久?」
"Hahaha! Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Of course I do! Why else would I stick with you for so long?"
「你小子,别抖机灵!认真回答,听见没有?」
"Don't be smart with me, boy! Answer the question!"
「这么严肃啊…行吧。非要掏心窝子地说…也算不上那么喜欢吧。」
"You're really serious about this... Okay. To be completely honest? I don't like it that much."
「…嗯,总算听到句实话。那我问你…如果有一天,下层区不再需要『地火』的保护了…你还会继续练拳吗?」
"Mmm... finally got an honest answer out of you. So, if the Underworld no longer needs Wildfire's protection... would you still train yourself as a fighter?"
「唔,我想想啊…应该会吧?」
"Mmm, lemme think... I probably will."
「为什么?你站上拳台从来不是为了赢什么金腰带,别以为我没看出来。如果下层真的能太平下来…你还有挥拳的理由吗?」
"Why? You didn't get into fighting because you want the golden belt. Don't think you can hide that from me. If the Underworld really became peaceful one day... would you still have a reason to fight?"
「师父,你以前说过吧?不管什么年代都有恶人。哪怕裂界的怪物都死绝了,人和人之间也会因为些鸡毛蒜皮的小事争个你死我活。」
"Sir, I remember you saying that there are bad people in every era. Even if all the Fragmentum monsters die off, people would still fight to the death for every little thing."
「嗯…我好像是说过这话。」
"Hmm... I did say that."
「只要这世界上还有恶人,只要还有善良的人需要保护——」卢卡站起身来,「——我就会继续挥拳!」
"As long as there are still bad people in this world, and as long as there are still good people I need to protect—" Luka stands up, "then I will keep on fighting!"
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
哟,你好!我叫卢卡,是「地火」的成员。打击恶棍,守护镇民——这就是我每天的工作。
Oh, hey! I'm Luka, a member of Wildfire. Roughing up thugs and protecting the townsfolk is just part of my everyday job.
问候 Greeting
比赛要开始了?好!我先热热身。
The tournament's starting? Great! Let me get warmed up.
道别 Parting
想歇一会儿?去吧!偷偷告诉你,冠军的秘诀就是趁着别人休息的时候刻苦训练。
Need a rest? Go! Tell you a secret though — a champion wins by training hard while others rest.
关于自己 About Self
搏击不是因为我喜欢暴力,拿冠军也不是为了和谁炫耀…我只是觉得这地下的恶棍太多,得给孩子们立个好榜样。
I don't fight because I like violence, or want to win the championship, or to show off to anyone... I just think there are too many thugs in the Underworld and the kids need a good example.
闲谈•义手 Chat: Mechanical Arm
师傅说过:不要太惦记自己失去了什么;多想想自己得到了些什么。每次看到这只义手,我总能回忆起这句话。
My master said: Try not to think too much about what you lost — think more about what you gained. Every time I look at my arm, I remember those words.
闲谈•上层区 Chat: Overworld
上层?没什么兴趣。当然,除非那里有值得我挑战的高手…或者需要被制裁的混球。
The Overworld? Not really interested. Unless, of course, there's a worthy opponent up there, or a bully that needs a good lesson.
爱好 Hobbies
搏击俱乐部流行一句话:「谁把你揍得最惨,就和谁做朋友」——喔,怪不得大家都想和我做朋友!
A popular Fight Club motto: "Make friends with the one who hurts you the most..." No wonder everyone wants to be my friend!
烦恼 Annoyances
蔬菜…蘑菇…可恶,凭什么灭绝的不是这些玩意啊?
Vegetables... mushrooms... disgusting. Why is it whenever there's an extinction, it's never these things?
分享 Something to Share
听说了吗?下层区的三大特产:地髓,没良心的矿头,还有卢卡沙包大的拳头!
Have you heard of the three wonders of the Underworld? Geomarrow, heartless supervisors, and Luka's fist of steel!
见闻 Knowledge
有时候我也会觉得不可思议,居然会有人甘愿打一辈子的铁,敲一辈子的矿…我懂,不是每个人都有资格谈梦想。但要是没有它…我恐怕撑不到今天。
It's hard to believe, but there are folks willing to spend their whole lives putting hammer to iron or pickaxe to stone... I know, I know — not everyone has the opportunity to follow their dreams... but without dreams, I don't think I'd have made it this far.
关于娜塔莎 About Natasha
要是没有什么严重的伤病,我尽量不去打扰娜塔莎大姐头。需要她帮助的人太多,我不想因为自己的马虎大意拖累他们。
Unless my injuries are serious, I try my best not to bother Natasha. Too many people need her help, they shouldn't have to suffer for my carelessness.
关于希儿 About Seele
希儿啊…该怎么怂恿她参加擂台赛呢?以她的实力,拿个冠军肯定轻轻松松——除非遇上我,哈!
Seele... Now, how can I coax her into joining the tournament? With her strength, she'll easily be crowned champion... unless she meets me! Ha!
关于史瓦罗 About Svarog
得找机会和那个大铁疙瘩比划比划…掰手腕。干嘛?我又不傻,肌肉再结实也扛不住大炮啊?
Gotta find an opportunity to beat that tinhead in an arm wrestle... Huh? You thought I was serious? Well, maybe the right arm...
关于桑博 About Sampo
我不需要什么经纪人,再说了…会给自己取「深蓝帅哥」这种外号的家伙,我压根信不过。
I don't need a middleman. Plus, anyone who calls themself "tall, blue, and handsome" definitely can't be trusted.
关于虎克 About Hook
大家都说虎克淘气过头了,但我反而觉得她是个能干的好孩子。呃…证据嘛,没有——纯凭感觉,毕竟我也是鼹鼠党荣誉队员啊!
Everyone says Hook is too naughty, but I think she's a good kid. An example? Uh... guess I don't have any — just my gut feeling. Tsk, what do you mean "spoken like a true honorary member of The Moles"!?
关于奥列格 About Oleg
…啊,没什么。我只是在想,自己还得修炼多久才能打赢奥列格师傅。在他彻底变成没用的老头之前,我一定要完成这个目标。
...Oh, uh, never mind — I was just wondering how much training I've got left before I can finally beat Master Oleg. I need to hurry up — if he gets too old it won't be impressive anymore!
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
这种感觉…沸腾起来了!
Niiiice, let's go!
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
每日一练?不够,加练!
Why train daily when you could train twice daily?
角色满级 Max Level Reached
这就是我的极限?哈,怎么可能!
That's my limit? Ha, no way!
行迹激活 Trace Activation
实用的技术,不错!
Very practical. Nice call!
队伍编成•希儿 Added to Team With Seele
希儿!咱俩合作,没有打不赢的架。
Seele! Oh, this is gonna be easy!
队伍编成•娜塔莎 Added to Team With Natasha
别担心,医生!我不会在擂台上倒下。
Stop worrying, Nat — I'm feeling fine!
队伍编成•虎克 Added to Team With Hook
虎克,不多吃点肉,当心长不高喔!
Wanna grow taller, Hook? Eat more protein!
队伍编成•克拉拉 Added to Team With Clara
让史瓦罗先生也教我几招吧,克拉拉?
Psst, Clara — any chance I can train with Mr. Svarog?
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
怎样?要认输吗?!
So! Give up yet?
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
现在才开始!
I'm just getting started!
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
对付你,一拳就够了!
I could take you one arm only!
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
哈,不过是条杂鱼!
Ha, small fry!
回合待机 Turn Idling
再不出拳就晚了,伙计。
Better throw a punch or it'll be curtains, friend.
强化普攻 Enhanced Basic Attack
这一拳——送你回家!
Need a hand...? My pleasure!
战技•一 Skill 1
很嚣张嘛!
Don't get cocky now!
战技•二 Skill 2
别走神了!
Snap out of it!
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
…小意思!
...That all you got?
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
…有点意思!
...Now we're talking!
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
欢呼声在哪儿?
Where's the applause?
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
值得我认真起来的对手…见识下火花四溅吧!
An opponent worth their salt... Let's see some sparks fly!
无法战斗 Downed
不能这么狼狈……
Gotta keep fighting...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
卢卡返场!
Back in the ring!
回复生命 Health Recovery
背后就交给你了!
Keep patching me up!
秘技 Technique
先发制人!
Strike first!
战斗胜利 Battle Won
知道冠军的含金量了吗?
Now that's a gold-winning victory!
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
嚯,还有意外惊喜?
Huh, another surprise?
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
啊?就只有这点吗?
Huh? That's barely enough for one person!
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
这次赚大了!
Now that's what I'm talking about!
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
四肢发达,头脑也不简单。
Brawn's good and all, but what would it be without brains?
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
嗯,还不赖!
Still got the brains!
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
哈,开胃菜来了!
Ha, here comes the appetizer!
返回城镇 Returning to Town
想找地方躺一会儿,放松一下。
I wanna find somewhere to put my feet up.
最后更新于