缇宝 Tribbie
阵营 Faction: 翁法罗斯 Amphoreus
命途 Path: 同谐 Harmony
战斗属性 Combat Types: 量子 Quantum
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 蔡书瑾
日 JP: 遠野ひかる
韩 KR: 방연지
英 EN: Hayden Daviau
角色简介 Character Introduction
自那三相神谕垂怜的圣地,信使分作千身,启程远行。
From that holy land blessed by the tripartite prophecy, the messenger split into a thousand forms, embarking on a long journey.
雅努萨波利斯的圣女,缇里西庇俄丝,窃夺「门径」火种的黄金裔,为众生奔走,令救世的讯息晓喻大地
Tribios, Holy Maiden of Janusopolis, the Chrysos Heir who stole Passage's Coreflame, toiled for the masses and brought the news of deliverance to all domains.
——找寻那流淌黄金神血的人子,冲破世间至暗,去往星月满天的明日。
—Seek the children of humanity with golden blood in their veins, shatter the dimmest dark in this world, and walk toward the tomorrow where the stars gleam.
星魂 Eidolons
拾起砂糖的祭典 Rite of Sugar Scoop
探访佳梦的向导 Guide of Dream Tour
盛满晨曦的宝藏 Trove of Morning Glow
心意相契的安宁 Peace of Empathy Bond
开启奇迹的时钟 Clock of Wonder Origin
星月满天的明日 Morrow of Star Shine
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 一百层的小火箭 Hundred Rockets
[战技 Skill] 礼物都去哪儿了 Where'd the Gifts Go
[终结技 Ultimate] 猜猜这里住着谁 Guess Who Lives Here
[天赋 Talent] 好忙好忙的缇宝 Busy as Tribbie
[秘技 Technique] 开心你就拍拍手 If You're Happy and You Know It
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 城墙外的羊羔儿… Lamb Outside the Wall...
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 长翅膀的玻璃球! Glass Ball with Wings!
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 岔路旁的小石子? Pebble at Crossroads?
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
自那三相神谕垂怜的圣地,信使分作千身,启程远行。
From that holy land blessed by the tripartite prophecy, the messenger split into a thousand forms, embarking on a long journey.
雅努萨波利斯的圣女,缇里西庇俄丝,窃夺「门径」火种的黄金裔,要为众生奔走,令救世的讯息晓喻大地
Tribios, Holy Maiden of Janusopolis, the Chrysos Heir who stole Passage's Coreflame, toiled for the masses and brought the news of deliverance to all domains.
——找寻那流淌黄金神血的人子,冲破世间至暗,去往星月满天的明日。
—Seek the children of humanity with golden blood in their veins, shatter the dimmest dark in this world, and walk toward the tomorrow where the stars gleam.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
「▇▇▇月▇▇日
"Date: ▇▇▇ / ▇▇
逃离雅努萨波利斯,至今已有十年。
It's been ten years since we fled Janusopolis.
十年时光,*我们*以脚步丈量大地,不知不觉间已将翁法罗斯走遍。
In those ten years, we measured the earth with our steps, unknowingly covering every corner of Amphoreus.
黑潮的发展比想象的更严重。自西至东,自南向北,甚至连高居天空的城邦也无法幸免于难…*我们*看着边境的蕞尔小国在一朝一夕间便被疯涨的黑潮吞噬,将生灵化作它的养料,随后以更加迅猛的姿态向前推进…翁法罗斯辉煌的往日不复存在,到处是触目惊心的腐坏,泰坦疯狂,英雄陨落,人民流离失所。
The spread of the black tide has been far worse than expected. From west to east, from south to north, even cities high in the sky have not been spared... We watched as tiny nations were consumed overnight by the growing black tide, turning all life into its fuel, surging forward with even greater force... The once-glorious past of Amphoreus is gone, replaced by overwhelming decay, raging Titans, fallen heroes, and displaced people.
但醉心于纷争的人们看不到。
But those consumed by the Strife fail to see.
不久之前,黑潮已然迫近内陆。那里的城邦富庶,彼此之间交通发达,商业繁盛,但有人将*我们*的预言视为狂妄的戏言,有人将*我们*视作口吐不祥之语的祭司,无人聆听,无人驻足…如若一定要流下滚烫的血才能使众人团结,从*我们*开始又何妨?
The black tide has drawn near the inland cities. These cities are rich and well-connected, thriving on trade, but some dismissed our prophecy as nonsense and saw us as mere priests of bad omens, with no one listening, no one caring... If it takes shedding blood to unite the people, why not let it start with us?
缇▇呵,我知道你已飞向黑潮的前线,送回了最新的消息,却身中黑潮造物的利箭死去。
Tri▇▇▇▇, I know you went to the front lines to send word of the black tide's advance, only to be struck down by the arrows of Black Tide Creatures.
缇▇呵,我知道你掩护难民离开,却遭到贵族的仇视,在刺客的匕首下奄奄一息。
Tri▇▇▇▇, I know you helped the refugees escape, only to be despised by the nobility and left to die by an assassin's dagger.
缇▇呵,我知道你护送迷失的孩童,只差一步便能抵达安全之所。那明丽的发辫浸没在血泊之中,*我们*再也不能为你编织,为你梳洗。
Tri▇▇▇▇, I know you escorted lost children, so close to safety. Your bright braids are now soaked in blood, and we can no longer braid or care for them.
一座又一座城邦的陷落,使世人从无休止的内战中抬起头来,看清这世界濒临毁灭的面貌。
With the fall of one city after another, the people are beginning to look beyond their endless conflicts and see the world on the brink of collapse.
羔羊的鲜血不会白流,我等在一片荆棘踏出最初的路,希冀后来的人,比*我们*行向更远……」
The blood of the innocent will not be shed in vain. We've walked the first steps through thorns, hoping those who follow us will go farther than we ever could..."
——一篇年代久远的日记
— An ancient diary entry
纸张已薄如蝉翼,由缇安放在一个娃娃的怀中
The paper as thin as a cicada's wings, left in the arms of a doll by Trianne
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
「▇▇▇月▇▇日
"Date: ▇▇▇ / ▇▇
『圣女呵,我们愿意倾听,在末世为我们指引方向吧,替我们祈祷战争的胜利吧。』那些王说。
'Holy Maiden, we are ready to listen. Guide us through these end times and pray for our victory in battle,' said the kings.
王们为*我们*恢复了雅努斯圣女的身份,他们将*我们*奉上神坛,绸缎加身,以仪式遮掩*我们*的面容。
The kings restored the identity of the Holy Maiden of Janus to us, placed us on an altar, dressed us in silk, and concealed our faces with ceremony.
然而*我们*并未重返城中,而是居住在高高在上的王城。*我们*想替生病的农人与流离的战士祈祷,为悲伤的人排解心中的痛苦,为迷茫的人指点迷津,为新人送上祝福,看着他们围着火堆歌唱。
Yet, we did not return to the city but lived in the castle. We wished to pray for the sick farmers and wandering warriors, to ease the sorrow of the grieving, to guide the lost, to bless the newly-weds, and to watch them sing around the bonfire.
然而王并不愿意*我们*来到民众之中,就像在雅努萨波利斯那时一样……
Yet, just as it was in Janusopolis, the kings were unwilling to see us mingle with the people...
母亲啊,此刻*我们*才真正理解你当时的苦闷无助。*我们*曾相信,神谕当使那些王者尽弃前嫌,联手寻找黄金裔,如此,救世才有一线希望。可他们害怕流着黄金血的人剥夺他们的权力,他们想要的,是一场又一场以神谕为名的战争。那些来之不易的信任,那些民众期待的目光,正在一点一点消磨殆尽。
Mother, at this moment, we truly understand your helplessness and despair back then. We once believed that the prophecy would compel the kings to set aside their grievances and unite in search of the Chrysos Heirs, offering a glimmer of hope for salvation. Yet, they fear those with golden blood might strip them of their power. What they desire are wars waged in the name of prophecy. The hard-earned trust and the expectant gazes of the people are gradually being eroded.
雅努斯的火种越来越灼热,金色的神谕仍旧审视着*我们*,催促着*我们*。
The Coreflame of Janus burns ever hotter, and the golden prophecy continues to scrutinize us, urging us onward.
*我们*决定逃离。
We decided to flee.
缇▇和缇安张开百界门,约定在密林中汇合,却遭遇了如雨毒箭,缇安躲过一劫,却不幸被士兵挟持,离*我们*越来越远。
Tri▇▇▇▇ and Trianne opened the Century Gate, planning to meet in the dense forest, but encountered a rain of poisoned arrows. Trianne dodged a disaster but was unfortunately taken hostage by soldiers, becoming increasingly distant from us.
缇▇选择主动撞向敌人的长枪,死死拉住了想要抽回武器的士兵。可*我们*错估了王的残忍,即便死去,*我们*也不能被其他城邦得到。
Tri▇▇▇▇ chose to charge at the enemy's spear, clinging to the soldier who tried to withdraw his weapon, but we underestimated the king's cruelty. Even in death, we could not be claimed by other city-states.
……
...
数十倍于往常的痛楚加诸于吾身。这个春天,*我们*中的大部分永远留在了鲜花尚未盛开的荒原。
The pain inflicted was many times greater than usual. This spring, most of us remain forever in the wilds where flowers have yet to bloom.
再见,缇▇。
Goodbye, Tri▇▇▇▇.
再见,缇▇。
Goodbye, Tri▇▇▇▇.
再见,缇▇。
Goodbye, Tri▇▇▇▇.
……
...
缇安,*我们*还不想和你说再见,请一定要找到*我们*……
Trianne, we are not yet ready to say goodbye to you. Please be sure to find us again...
今夜,*我们*就能穿过这片荒野。」
Tonight, we will be able to cross this wilderness."
——缇宁保存着的一篇日记
— A diary entry kept by Trinnon
上面画着划过天空的流星
Illustrated with a meteor crossing the sky
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
「▇▇▇月▇▇日
"Date: ▇▇▇ / ▇▇
我们初见阿雅的时候,她说喜欢缇里西庇俄丝这个名字,听起来又高贵又美丽,就像她编织的衣服。我们问她,就为了这个把我们留下?她摇摇头,说,主要是想听老师每天晚上讲故事。
The first time we met Agy, she told us she was fond of the name Tribios, praising it as noble and beautiful, much like the garments she crafted. We asked if that was her sole reason for keeping us around. She shook her head, explaining she mainly wanted to hear this teacher's nightly tales.
当时阿雅也是个姑娘,又怕黑又怕鬼,想到她嘴馋了还要拉上我们偷偷去厨房吃晚上剩下的面包,我们就忍不住想笑。时光是个雕刻家,像刻律德菈、海瑟音一样,现在阿雅出落得多么美丽啊!
Agy was also just a girl back then, afraid of the dark and ghosts. Remembering how her cravings led us on stealthy trips to the kitchen for leftover bread at night always brings a smile to our faces. Time is a sculptor, and having shaped Cerydra and Hysilens, now it has rendered Agy beautifully.
就像我们平时教导的那样,阿雅没有让任何人失望,她手中的金丝就像密网一般,任何敌人都无法飞出她的指尖。
Agy never lets anyone down, just as we've always taught her. Her golden threads weave a dense net, ensnaring any foe that dares come close to her fingertips.
可那活在阴影中的清洗者在返程途中偷袭了我们的队伍,服务于元老院的刺客组织绝不允许能领导圣城奥赫玛的黄金裔成长起来。但我们也一样,宁愿选择牺牲自己,也绝不会眼睁睁地看着年轻的英雄夭折——
Yet the Cleaners who dwell in the shadows ambushed our team on the return journey. The assassins loyal to the Council of Elders would never allow the growth of Chrysos Heir who could lead the holy city of Okhema. We are no different. We, too, would rather sacrifice ourselves rather than stand by and look on as the young heroes' lives were cut short —
我们顺利用百界门度过了这次劫难,但意识也模糊了一分…上一次用百界门以后,我还以为再也找不到缇宁和缇宝了……
We managed to escape the ordeal using the Century Gate, though our consciousness grew hazy by one more portion... After the last passage through the Century Gate, I feared we'd never find Trinnon and Tribbie again...
没事的,阿雅。还不是现在,我们只需要休息一会,一会便好……
Don't worry, Agy. It's not our time yet. We just need a brief rest, and we'll be back on our feet...
只是旅程的脚步,必须要加快了啊……」
But we must hasten our steps now..."
——一封字迹虚弱的日记
— A diary with weaker and weaker handwriting
缇安在回忆,缇宁提笔写,缇宝来补充
Reminisced by Trianne, recorded by Trinnon, and finalized by Tribbie
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
「▇▇▇月▇▇日
"Date: ▇▇▇ / ▇▇
梦越来越模糊了…听小风堇说,这是因为能记住的东西越来越少啦。
The dreams are fading...Hyacine said it's because there's less and less we can remember.
不过今天,*我们*突然梦到了好多好多条路,天好黑,我们往前跑呀,跑呀,怎么走都走不出去……
But today, we dreamed of countless paths stretching into the darkness. The sky was pitch black, and we kept running and running, but no matter how far we went, we couldn't find a way out...
『别怕,yong者来了!』力大无比的小白从天而降,帮我们赶走了怪物。
'Don't be afraid. The brvae is here!' The supremely mighty Snowy descended from the sky, driving away the monsters for us.
『老师,向前飞吧。』紫色小小蝶扇动翅膀,吹飞了前面的石头。
'Teacher, fly forward!' The tiny purple Cas flapped her wings, blowing away the stones ahead.
『梆梆!』灰色的小浣熊力气好大!
'Bang Bang!' The strong gray raccoon struck with great force!
『哼——』红色的狮子把坏人吃掉了!
'Hmph—' The red lion devoured the villains!
是可靠的新伙伴!他们从前面的人那里接过手中的火把,火光一个接一个点亮,赶跑了黑夜。
Our reliable new companions! They took the torches from those who came before, each one lighting up the darkness in turn.
不过我们手中的火把越烧越小啦,得快点向前走!
But the torchlight in our hands is dying down — we need to hurry forward!
——一这么想,我们的身体也开始变大,大到不用举手,就能碰到天空。我们的脚jin泡在蓝色的大海,指尖长出绿色的叶子。缇安的声音是呼呼的风,吹动了更远处的风沙,缇宁枕着软绵绵的雪山,耳朵听着风和雨的摇篮曲!
— With this thought, our bodies began to grow, becoming so big that we could touch the sky without even lifting our hands. Our toes sank into the vast blue sea, while green leaves sporuted from our fingertips. Trianne's voice became the sound of rushing wind, carrying distant sands, and Trinnon rested upon soft, snow-capped mountains, ears filled with the lullaby of wind and rain.
就这样,我们走呀走,眼前的路就只剩下一条啦——
And so we walked and walked, and soon there was only one path left before us —
在不远处,天空是玫瑰色的,大地是银白的。西风吹拂,鲜花开满了原野。咦?好熟悉,这里也是翁法罗斯?路边的泉水尝起来像fengmi和羊奶一样甜,树上的果子怎么摘也摘不玩!再往前走,月亮和星星都浮上来了,那是缇█在乘着它们前行!前面还有缇█、缇█、缇█…原来大家都在终点等着我们呐!
Ahead, the sky turned rosy, the ground silver-white. The west wind blew, and the fields were in full bloom. Wait... this place feels familiar. Is this Amphoreus? The roadside springs tasted of hoeny and milk, and the trees were heavy with endless fruit. As we walked on, the moon and stars climbed the sky — that was Tri▇ gliding among them! Ahead of us was also Tri▇, Tri▇, Tri▇... It turns out everyone was waiting for us at the destination!
看,远处是妈妈在迎接我们!是妈妈在朝我们挥手、微笑!
Look, there in the distance, Mother is greeting us! She's waving, smiling at us!
我们要去吗?
Shall we go?
嗯,有一天我们会来的!
Hmm, one day we will come!
但我们的路还没走完呀!
But our journey isn't over yet!
那,明天见?
So, see you tomorrow?
我们『明天』就会见!
We will meet 'tomorrow'!
嗯,明天见。」
Yes, see you tomorrow."
——一篇字迹歪歪扭扭的日记
— A diary filled with crooked handwriting and misspellings
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
缇宝:*我们*是缇宝——传递预言的「信使」~
Tribbie: We are Tribbie — the "messenger" delivering prophecies~
缇安:*我们*是缇安——穿梭百界的「门匠」!
Trianne: We are Trianne — the "gatekeeper" traversing a hundred worlds!
缇宁:*我们*是缇宁——聆听神谕的「祭司」。
Trinnon: We are Trinnon — the "priest" listening to the prophecy of the gods.
缇宝&缇宁&缇安:*我们*是缇里西庇俄丝——「雅努萨波利斯的圣女」,欢迎和我们同行,一同到达鲜花芬芳的西风尽头。
Tribbie, Trinnon, and Trianne: We are Tribios — the "Holy Maiden of Janusopolis." Please join us on our journey to the end of the west wind, where fresh flowers bloom.
问候 Greeting
缇宝:早上,中午,晚上好~
Tribbie: Good morning, afternoon, evening~
缇宁:晴天,雨天,雪天好。
Trinnon: Good sunny days, rainy days, snowy days.
缇安:头好,腿好,身体好!
Trianne: Good head, good legs, good body!
缇宝&缇宁&缇安:——哪里都好!
Tribbie, Trinnon, and Trianne: —Everything's good everywhere!
道别 Parting
缇宝:开拓者,明天见啦。
Tribbie: Trailblazer, see you tomorrow.
缇宁:如果明天见不到,那就……
Trinnon: If we don't see you tomorrow, then...
缇安:明天的明天见啦!
Trianne: We'll see you the day after tomorrow!
关于自己•身份 About Self: Identity
就像蒲公英播散花絮,月亮映在湖泊,大海变成雨滴,*我们*穿过了「万径之门」,就能在有限的时间里去往更多的城邦啦!
Like dandelions scattering their seeds, the moon reflecting in a lake, or the sea turning into raindrops, once we pass through the Gate of Infinity, we can visit even more city-states in a limited amount of time!
关于自己•感应 About Self: Empathy
缇宝:猜谜游戏的时候,*我*还没把谜面念完,缇安和缇宁就把答案说出来啦。
Tribbie: Whenever we play guessing games, before I can even finish reading the question, Trianne and Trinnon have already blurted out the answers.
缇安:刮起大风的时候,*我*还没把眼睛睁开,缇宝和缇宁就开始原地旋转啦!
Trianne: Whenever the wind blows strong, before I can even open my eyes, Tribbie and Trinnon have already started spinning on the spot!
缇宁:吃酸苹果的时候,*我*还没开始吐舌头,缇宝和缇安就酸得哇哇乱叫啦。
Trinnon: Whenever I eat a sour apple, before I can even stick out my tongue, Tribbie and Trianne are already yelling that it's too sour.
闲谈•火箭 Chat: Rocket
缇宝:为了防止旅途被破坏——
Tribbie: To prevent our journey from being disrupted—
缇宁:为了维护旅途的和平——
Trinnon: To maintain peace on our journey—
缇安:我们乘着穿梭在翁法罗斯的火筒!
Trianne: We ride on a rocket, traversing Amphoreus!
缇宝:缇宝送温暖~
Tribbie: Tribbie sends warmth~
缇安:缇安打坏蛋!
Trianne: Trianne beats the baddies!
缇宁:缇宁…
Trinnon: Trinnon...
缇宝:嗯,就是这样!
Tribbie: Yeah, that's how it is!
爱好 Hobbies
*我们*最喜欢和大家玩「猜猜*我们*是谁」啦~*我*是缇宁!*我*是缇安~*我*是缇宝。你猜对了几个?
We love playing "Guess Who We Are" with everyone~ I am Trinnon! I am Trianne~ I am Tribbie. How many did you guess correctly?
烦恼 Annoyances
*我们*也有头发长长的时候,和妈妈一样。那时,*我们*还有好多好多人,有的编着长长的双股辫,有的扎着高高的单马尾…但现在头发越来越短,都快扎不起来了。
We once had long hair, just like our mother. Back then, there were many of us. Some had long braids, some had high ponytails... But now our hair is getting shorter, almost too short to tie up.
分享 Something to Share
*我们*做过一个梦。梦里,向温柔的夜晚姐姐借月亮,向宽厚的大地伯伯借风,用五颜六色的星星做帆,乘着西风,漂呀漂呀,漂向一个满是鲜花的小岛。
We once had a dream. In the dream, we borrowed the moon from gentle Sister Night, the wind from kind Uncle Earth, and used colorful stars as sails. Then we floated and drifted on the west wind to a small island full of flowers.
见闻 Knowledge
逐火之旅已经开启很久啦。缇宝还记得母亲的话,*我们*只是神谕的传递者,如果没有万千英雄与民众的努力,神谕也不会实现!
The Flame-Chase Journey has been going on for a long time. I still remember what mother said: We are merely the conduits of the prophecy. Without the efforts of countless heroes and citizens, the prophecy will never be realized!
关于阿格莱雅 About Aglaea
阿雅她…不是表面上那么冷漠的人,看,*我们*的衣服就是阿雅缝的!只是她的热情和关注,必须分一大部分给创世的理想,余下的…就很少啦。
Agy... She's not as cold as she seems on the surface. Look, our clothes were sewn by Agy! But her passion and attention must mostly be focused on her ideals of genesis, leaving little left for other things.
关于白厄 About Phainon
小白呀,总觉得他背负了太多东西,不止有自己的愿望,还有仇恨与别人的仇恨,期待与别人的期待…虽然我们有各自的使命,但还是很担心…一个人扛下所有真是坏习惯呀。
Snowy... It always feels like he's carrying too much. Not just his own wishes but also the hatred and expectations of others... Though we all have our own missions, I still get worried... Bearing everything alone is not a good habit.
关于万敌 About Mydei
谁要是以为小敌只会埋头打架,那就要吃大亏啦!论力量,他是第一,论军事和历史,他也是第一!我可是很擅长教人的!
Anyone who thinks De only knows how to fight is greatly mistaken! In terms of strength, he's number one. In terms of military strategy and history, he's also number one! I'm really good at teaching people!
关于遐蝶 About Castorice
蝶总是一个人,失落的时候,悲伤的时候,连开心的时候也是。*我们*好想抱抱她,告诉她没事的。但不管怎么接近,她都离*我们*好远……
Cas is always alone — when she's lost or sad or even when she's happy. We want to hug her and tell her it's okay. But no matter how close we get, she always feels so far away...
关于那刻夏 About Anaxa
每次和小夏见面,他都要说一些奇怪的话,把缇宝的脑袋都听大了…可是,要是他不说,反而还有点不习惯……
Naxy talks about so much weird stuff every time I see him. His words make my head spin... But if he doesn't talk like that, then it kinda feels odd...
关于风堇 About Hyacine
小风堇一直在试着帮我们抵抗磨损,不光是药物起了作用,每次一看到她那煦光般温柔的笑容,我们就又充满能量啦!
Cinny has always helped us against our deterioration, and it's not just her medicines that work wonders. We get super re-energized every time we see her smiles that are as warm as sunshine!
关于赛飞儿 About Cipher
飞儿总说自己讨厌拘束,不服管教。可我们知道,她一直是那个最懂事的孩子。她会为我们流泪,也会毫不犹豫地接济别人…她从不肯承认,但逐火之旅一直沉甸甸地压在她心上吧……
Ciphy always said that she hates rules and restraints, but we've always known that she's a good kid. She'd cry for us, and she would help people without a second thought... She may never admit it, but the weight of the Flame-Chase Journey never left her mind...
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
灵魂絮语,化成万片飞去。
The whispers of the soul shatter into thousands of pieces and fly away.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
看,我们已经走了这么远!
Look, we've already come so far!
角色满级 Max Level Reached
推开门吧,远方会是新的世界!
Push open the door. A new world lies beyond!
行迹激活 Trace Activation
有我们在,就不怕迷路啦。
With us here, you'll never get lost.
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
缇宝老师保证你,万事无忧~
Tribbie promises you that everything will be fine~
队伍编成•阿格莱雅 Added to Team With Aglaea
时间不多了,阿雅,我们加快脚步吧!
We're running out of time, Agy. Let's hurry!
队伍编成•万敌 Added to Team With Mydei
小敌,这回也要速战速决吗…呃,我支持,必须支持!
De, are you going for a quick victory this time too? I'll do my best to support!
队伍编成•遐蝶 Added to Team With Castorice
小小蝶放心啦,缇宝老师很厉害的!
Don't worry, Little Cas, Tribbie is pretty amazing!
队伍编成•那刻夏 Added to Team With Anaxa
唔,少说奇怪的话啦!
Stop saying weird things!
队伍编成•风堇 Added to Team With Hyacine
关键时刻,得要小风堇救救~
If we get into a tight spot, we'll need Cinny's help~
队伍编成•赛飞儿 Added to Team With Cipher
飞儿,不用担心缇宝阿姐,*我们*一定会追上你的!
Don't worry about big sister Tribbie, Ciphy. We will definitely catch up to you!
队伍编成•白厄 Added to Team With Phainon
小白,累的时候,也不要太勉强自己呀~
Snowy, don't push yourself too hard if you're feeling tired~
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
走开走开,不许欺负大家!
Move aside, no bullying allowed!
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
不怕不怕,缇宝不怕……
Don't be afraid... I'm not afraid...
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
小瞧我们可是会吃亏的。
Underestimating us will cost you.
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
看好缇宝老师的动作。
Watch my moves closely.
回合待机 Turn Idling
你拍一,我拍一。你拍二,我拍二。你拍三,我拍三。你拍四,我拍四。你拍五,我拍五。你拍六,我拍六。你拍七,我拍七。你拍八,我拍八。你拍九,我拍九。你拍十,我拍十。什、什么时候能结束!
You clap one, I clap one. You clap two, I clap two. You clap three, I clap three. You clap four, I clap four. You clap five, I clap five. You clap six, I clap six. You clap seven, I clap seven. You clap eight, I clap eight. You clap nine, I clap nine. You clap ten, I clap ten. Wh—When will this end!?
普攻 Basic ATK
捂耳朵~
Cover your ears~
战技•一 Skill 1
缇宝:特大喜讯~
Tribbie: Huge news~
缇宁:喏。
Trinnon: Hehe.
战技•二 Skill 2
缇宝:送温暖啦~
Tribbie: Delivering warmth~
缇宁:嗯!
Trinnon: Hum.
追加攻击•一 Follow-up ATK 1
缇安:给我冲呀——!
Trianne: CHAAAARGE—!
缇宝:BANG!
Tribbie: BANG!
追加攻击•二 Follow-up ATK 2
缇安:走——起飞咯!
Trianne: Away— And take-off together!
缇宝:棒!
Tribbie: Good!
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
大坏蛋!
Big meanie!
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
大大坏蛋!
Super big meanie!
终结技•激活•一 Ultimate: Activate 1
缇宝:要来了么?
Tribbie: Is it coming?
终结技•激活•二 Ultimate: Activate 2
缇安:要、来、了!
Trianne: It's co-ming!
终结技•激活•三 Ultimate: Activate 3
缇宁:要来了吧……
Trinnon: It's coming...
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
缇宝:预备,起——
Tribbie: Ready, set—
缇宝&缇安&缇宁:乘着西风,出发咯~
Tribbie, Trianne, & Trinnon: Riding the west wind, away we go~
无法战斗 Downed
明天…见……
See you... tomorrow...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
太好啦,我们又见面啦。
Wonderful, we meet again.
回复生命 Health Recovery
我们喜欢你!
We like you!
秘技 Technique
人多力量大~
There's strength in numbers~
战斗胜利 Battle Won
朝着明天,前进吧!
Toward tomorrow, onward!
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
一闪一闪亮晶晶~
Twinkle, twinkle, little star~
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
一、二…不够我们分啦。
One, two... not enough for us to share.
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
这个归缇宝,这个归缇安,这个归缇宁~
This one's for Tribbie, this one's for Trianne, and this one's for Trinnon~
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
给你一个大拇指~
Here's a thumbs-up for you~
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
缇宝老师给你鼓掌!夸夸!
A round of applause for you! Good job!
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
这个大家伙,该找谁帮忙好……
Who can help us with this big guy...
返回城镇 Returning to Town
把好消息带给全城吧!
Share the good news with the whole city!
最后更新于