那刻夏 Anaxa
阵营 Faction: 翁法罗斯 Amphoreus
命途 Path: 智识 Erudition
战斗属性 Combat Types: 风 Wind
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 钱文青
日 JP: 内田雄馬
韩 KR: 이상준
英 EN: Stephen Fu
角色简介 Character Introduction
神悟树庭,滋养知识的学府,诞育哲人的摇床。
The Grove of Epiphany, where knowledge flourishes and philosophers are born.
但渎神的阿那克萨戈拉斯,诘问「理性」火种的黄金裔,试问:你甘愿身负恶名,也要违逆预言,将怀疑的枝杈刺入智慧的圣树?
Yet here stands Anaxagoras the blasphemer, the Chrysos Heir who challenges the Coreflame of Reason. He is questioned: Would you defy the prophecy even if you must bear infamy, and insist on driving the thorns of doubt into the Sacred Tree of wisdom?
——「可笑。这世界遍地虚假,唯有我才是真实。」
——"Ridiculous. In a world full of lies, I am the only truth."
星魂 Eidolons
月掩星夜的魔术师 Magician, Isolated by Stars
真实历史的自然人 Soul, True to History
镌刻进深空的瞳孔 Pupil, Etched into Cosmos
坠落在山谷的炽热 Blaze, Plunged to Canyon
离心漩涡外的胚种 Embryo, Set Beyond Vortex
万物皆在万物之中 Everything Is in Everything
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 楚痛,酿造实识 Pain, Brews Truth
[战技 Skill] 分形,驱逐虚知 Fractal, Exiles Fallacy
[终结技 Ultimate] 生息破土,世界塑造 Sprouting Life Sculpts Earth
[天赋 Talent] 四分明哲,三重至高 Tetrad Wisdom Reigns Thrice
[秘技 Technique] 瞳扉之彩 Prism of the Pupil
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 流浪的能指 Roaming Signifier
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 必要的留白 Imperative Hiatus
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 质性的嬗变 Qualitative Shift
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
神悟树庭,滋养知识的学府,诞育哲人的摇床。
The Grove of Epiphany, where knowledge flourishes and philosophers are born.
但渎神的阿那克萨戈拉斯,诘问「理性」火种的黄金裔,试问:你甘愿身负恶名,也要违逆预言,将怀疑的枝杈刺入智慧的圣树?
Yet here stands Anaxagoras the blasphemer, the Chrysos Heir who challenges the Coreflame of Reason. He is questioned: Would you defy the prophecy even if you must bear infamy, and insist on driving the thorns of doubt into the Sacred Tree of wisdom?
——「可笑。这世界遍地虚假,唯有我才是真实。」
——"Ridiculous. In a world full of lies, I am the only truth."
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
「呀,你出生于一座偏远城邦。父母早早离去,唯有姐姐与你相依为命、靠着驯养动物的微薄薪酬养家糊口。
"Ah, you were born in a remote city-state. Your parents departed early, leaving only your older sister by your side, barely supporting the family on the meager income she earned from taming animals.
你从小就孤僻离群。当同龄人都在草地上嬉闹时,只有你躲进树影里,拾起地上的落叶。
You have been reclusive and isolated since childhood. While your peers frolicked on the grassy fields, you would hide alone in the shadows of trees and pick up fallen leaves from the ground.
『大地兽为何不能飞向天空?』
'Why do the dromases not fly toward the sky?'
你看着身边那头伴你成长的大地兽,喃喃自语。
You look upon the dromas that grew up alongside you, mumbling to yourself.
『因为这大地兽前世也是个书呆子吧!』
'Maybe because this dromas used to be a nerd in its past life too!'
你听多了这样的话语,但从不理解为何那是一种嘲笑。
You've heard these words spoken all too often, but you never understood why it was used as a form of mockery.
『神明若是无所不能,为何还会害怕死亡?』
'If the gods are omnipotent, what do they fear death?'
在领读圣训的神殿,那些理所当然的事情总会让你质疑。
In the temple where sacred teachings are recited, the very things deemed unquestionable inevitably stir your doubts.
『出去,阿那克萨戈拉斯!』
'Out, Anaxagoras!'
气急败坏的祭司常常将你赶出大殿。
The furious priest often throws you out of the temple.
姐姐从未责怪你,反而从不多的收入中挤出一部分买了你渴盼已久的图书和工具。
Your sister never blamed you. Instead, she carved out a portion of her meager income to buy the books and tools you longed for.
小小的螺丝,沉重的钳子,轻灵的天平…你在家中摆弄着这些仪器,全身心沉浸在创造的喜悦里。
Screws, heavy pliers, delicate scales... At home, you tinkered with these instruments, utterly immersed in the joy of creation.
五岁的你总是对生命有着无穷的好奇,自动歌唱的机械鸟,大地兽孵化器、永远鲜艳的人造花——你大言不惭地说要成为知识最渊博的人,啧啧啧,孩子的豪言壮语能得到家人的认真对待,可真是难得呐。
At five years old, you were endlessly curious about life: A mechanical bird that sang on its own, a dromas incubator, artificial flowers that stayed forever vibrant — you boldly declared you'd become the most knowledgeable person in the world. Tsk, tsk. How rare it is for a child's grand boasts to be taken seriously by their family.
后来,她从往来的商人那听说,有一座名叫神悟树庭的学园,是追求智慧的圣地。你暗暗记住了这个名字,心想以后要能和姐姐一块去那儿,生活就不用那么辛苦。
Later, she heard from passing merchants that there was an academy called the Grove of Epiphany, a sacred place devoted to the pursuit of wisdom. You secretly memorized that name, thinking that if you could one day go there with your sister, life wouldn't be so hard.
再后来,她终于筹满了路费,请求行商的朋友捎你一程,前往树庭求学。
Later still, she finally managed to raise enough travel funds and asked a merchant friend to give you a ride so you could go study at the Grove.
行至半路,听闻黑潮来袭,你急匆匆赶回,那被侵蚀的废墟真是不忍目视呐…骄傲如你,竟然也有跪在地上的时候,你不会是在祈求神……」
Halfway along the journey, upon hearing that the black tide had struck, you hurriedly rushed back — the sight of that corroded ruin was truly unbearable to behold... Proud as you are, you even found yourself kneeling on the ground. You weren't praying to the gods, were you..."
「别再翻我的脑子了,顽劣的泰坦。」
"Stop flipping through my mind, you naughty Titan."
男人从回忆中回过神来,那说不清是愤怒还是哀伤的情绪在右眼中一闪而逝。
The man snapped out of his reverie, and an emotion — indeterminable if it was either rage or sorrow — flickered in his right eye.
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
编号:13
Number: 13
课题:黄金裔的金血实验
Subject: Chrysos Heir's Golden Blood Experiment
材料:本人血液
Materials: My blood
记录:提纯后的液体状如流动黄金,透镜下显现种子状的结构,取血其间共计晕倒三次。
Records: After purifying the fluid, it resembles liquid gold, and reveals a seed-shaped structure under the microscope. Fainted thrice while obtaining blood.
……
...
编号:55
Number: 55
课题:泰坦造物的灵魂解剖
Subject: Dissecting the soul of Titan creations
材料:三只濒死的██泰坦造物,水银药剂,安提灵花提取物
Materials: Three dying ██████ ███████ Titan creations, mercury potion, Antila flower extract
记录:实验对象在解剖至核心时突然发狂,还好,本人只受重伤,未伤及他人。后续改进炼金器具。██泰坦的灵魂谱系图接近完成。
Records: Experimental subject abruptly went berserk upon dissecting to the core. Fortunately, only I was severely injured, it did not harm anyone else. Subsequently, the alchemy equipment have been refined. The pedigree chart of the souls of ██████ ███████ Titan is nearing completion.
……
...
编号:144
Number: 144
课题:灵魂融合的中期尝试
Subject: Attempt at the metaphase of the soul fusion
材料:学者捐献的灵魂之火,泰坦造物
Materials: A soul flame donated by a scholar, Titan creations
记录:████,可敬的友人,按照你的遗愿,你的身躯将化为烧却刑柱的火焰,你的灵魂将成为人类解析泰坦的柱石!
Records: ████████, my dearest friend, according to your last wishes, your body has been transformed into a flame that incinerates punishment, and your soul has turned into a cornerstone for analyzing Titans.
……
...
*最后一页凌乱的批注*:
*The last page of scribbled comments*:
那件事已过去数年,死亡的阴冷依然盘旋在左眼,但我看见了人类的「灵魂」,那份滚烫足够填补空荡。
It's been years since this had happened, the frigidness of death still stirs in my left eye, but I can see "souls" of humans. That boiling heat is enough to fill the void.
也许是明天,也许是明年,也许就在下一刻——
Perhaps tomorrow, perhaps next year, or perhaps in the next instant—
我将被指控,将被抓捕。总有人想让我低头,让我沉默。
I'll be accused and arrested. There will always be people who want me to lower my head and keep me silent.
但姐姐,我一直记得,我在这里见了你最后一面。你什么都没说。
But sister, I'll always remember that I met you for the last time here. You didn't say anything.
但这样就足够了,我知道自己做了正确的事。
But that was enough, I know I did the right thing.
这十数年,一直如此——
Over the past decade, it has always been so—
「所有『错误』的尝试,都是更接近『正确』的一步。」
"Failure is a stepping stone to success."
——那刻夏的灵魂学实验日志,原件已被销毁
— Anaxa's parapsychology experiment log. The original copy has already been destroyed.
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
「树庭诸贤人:
"Sages of the Grove:
关于某些学者指控我『学术诽谤』、『败坏青年』、『不信神明』三大罪名,我无意奉陪这些拙劣的把戏,也不屑为自己辩护。不过,考虑到这能让诸位深入了解我的研究,我不妨简单说说。
Regarding how some scholars accuse me of the three great sins, 'academic defamation,' 'corrupting youths,' and 'religious heresy,' I don't intend to entertain their cheap tricks, nor will I bother defending myself. However, considering how this might allow everyone to better understand my research, I'll briefly explain it.
学术诽谤之罪,据他们所言,是我在课堂上公开诋毁经典的泰坦学与灵魂学研究,称其为『学术界的黑潮』。请问:评价是否有错?一门研究泰坦能不能站在一根针尖上的学科,以及一门主张灵魂本质为水的学科,因某些权威的坚持存活至今,和精神黑潮何异?
According to them, I committed the sin of academic defamation when I publicly disparaged the classic research of Titan studies and parapsychology, claiming them to be 'a black tide of the academic world.' Answer me this: Was my evaluation incorrect? A study about whether Titans can stand on the head of a pin, and a study that posits the nature of souls as water. They persist until this day because of certain authorities. How is that any different from a mental black tide?
我自小在树庭求学,深知只有批判和怀疑才能掀起思想的变革。我鼓励学生挑战我的权威,这就是他们称之为『毒害青年』的方式。以白厄和遐蝶为例,两人初入学时,对如何思考,何谓逻辑一无所知,看看他们现在,有时都能将我驳得哑口无言!如果说这是『毒害』青年,我难以想象他们所谓的『正确教育』指的是什么。
I studied in the Grove since I was a child, and thoroughly understand that the revolution of ideas can only be achieved through criticism and suspicion. I encourage students to challenge my authority, and this is what they claim to be 'corrupting youths.' Take Phainon and Castorice for example, when they first began their studies, they were clueless about how to think and what logic is. Look at them now, they can render me speechless sometimes! If this is what it means to 'corrupt' youths, I cannot imagine what they regard as 'correct education.'
正因此,某些人指控我和参与逐火的黄金裔过从甚密,宣称我的理论为他们提供夺取火种的支持。是啊,我曾经向缇里西庇俄丝请教过失落的历史,我那两位最优秀的学生正巧也是黄金裔,这又如何?
As such, some individuals accuse me of having excessively close ties with the Flame-Chasing Chrysos Heirs, claiming that my theories help them seize the Coreflames. Indeed, I once consulted Tribios about lost history, and both of my most brilliant students happen to be Chrysos Heirs as well. And what of it?
我也是他们所谓的黄金裔,但我从不迷信神谕。如果神是超脱人世的至纯粹、至永恒之物,那么听好了,世上有且只有一个神,那就是无法毁灭的真理!
I am also what they call a Chrysos Heir, but I've never have blind faith in prophecies. If gods are truly the purest and most eternal beings that have ascended above the mortal world, then listen well, the world only has one god, and that is the indestructible truth!
只有真理的信徒才会在这条道路上前仆后继,而以智者自诩的权威们如此恐惧神明的坍塌。
Only disciples of truth can continue on this path, and the authorities who proclaim themselves to be sages fear the fall of god.
你们建议双方在瑟希斯见证下各退一步以缓和事态…抱歉,我毫无此意。相反,我想给指控我的诸位一句忠告——
You suggested that both parties take a step back to deescalate the situation... My apologies, but I don't intend to do that. On the contrary, I would like to give a word of advice to those who wish to accuse me—
未来的世界会了解我,而你们对我宣读指控,将比聆听判词的我还要恐惧!」
The future world will understand me, and all of you who raise accusations against me should be more afraid than me when I await my verdict!"
——那刻夏于一次贤人会上的即兴申辩
— An improvised speech by Anaxa, during a meeting of the sages
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
「时至今日,我也未曾认同那神神叨叨的逐火之旅。但唯有一句话令我印象深刻——逐火是不断失却的旅途。
"Even up till today, I still disagree with that bizarre Flame-Chase Journey. However, there is one statement that left a deep impression — Losses are a constant on the Flame-Chase journey.
我从来不信黄金裔拥有相同的宿命,但毫无疑问,我也同样走在失却的道路上。
I never believed that the Chrysos Heirs shared the same destiny, but I am undoubtedly also on the path of losses.
只是我失去的还不够…和我追求的东西相比,远不够满足等价交换的法则。
Yet, I have not lost enough... In comparison to what I pursue, I have not lost enough to fulfill the law of equivalent exchange.
从提出泰坦与人的灵魂本质无异,灵魂由智种构成的理论后,我一直在等待一个彻底证实它的机会…
After I had proposed the theory that the nature of souls of Titans and humans are no different, and that souls are constructed from seeds of wisdom, I have been waiting for a chance to prove it once and for all...
现在,这个机会终于来了!来得有些猝不及防,却也恰如其分。
Now, the opportunity has presented itself! It came rather unexpectedly, but also right on time.
今天,我终于能弥补多年前一场相似的灾难留下的遗憾。
Today, I can finally make up for the regret, akin to a calamity, from numerous years ago.
我从死亡中得到灵感,也该如此偿还
I gained inspiration from death, and should repay as such.
——我的身躯将作熔炼神明火种的容器,我的灵魂将成逼迫神明低头的枷锁,成就吾之理论的终极证明!
My body shall become the vessel to forge the Coreflames of gods, and my soul shall become the chains that force the gods to bow. That will become the ultimate evidence for my theory!
现在的我无比快乐。
I am incredibly happy now.
第一次造出能飞上天空的机械鸟,我曾这样笑着。第一次孵化出新生命时,我的双手曾这样颤抖。
I once smiled like this, when I first created a mechanical bird that could fly in the sky. My hands once trembled like this, when I developed a new life through incubation.
后来的学子,倘若你看到这番话语,证明我已功败垂成,倒在黎明之前。
My future students, if you see these words, it proves that my endeavor has failed at the final step, falling just before the break of dawn.
尽情使用我的成果,把我当作研究的对象!踏过我的身体,接过我的火把,把我当作照亮真理的薪柴投入燃烧的火焰!
Use my results to the fullest extent, and make me the subject of your research! Step over my body and take the torch from my hands. Use me as the firewood to ignite the flames that will bring light to the truth!
不要害怕亵渎——
Do not fear blasphemy—
跨越神明本是禁忌,成为神明那又如何!」
It is already a sin to transcend the gods, so what if you become a god!"
——树庭沦落后那刻夏记忆的回声之一,因无人发现而消散
— One of the echoes in Anaxa's memories after the Grove had fallen, which vanished because nobody discovered it
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
我名为阿那克萨戈拉斯,神悟树庭七贤人之一,「智种学派」的创立者。不必我多说了,第一,别叫我那刻夏。第二,别打断我——沉默是金。切记。
My name is Anaxagoras, one of the Seven Sages of the Grove of Epiphany, founder of the Nousporists. Now, don't make me repeat the following again. Rule number one: Do not call me Anaxa. Rule number two: Never interrupt me — silence is golden. Remember that.
问候 Greeting
怎么?有问题?什么问题?问吧。
Oh? You have questions? What questions? Ask away.
道别 Parting
没问题了?那我走了。
No more questions? Then I'll be going.
关于自己•大表演家 About Self: The Great Performer
同僚评价我为「大表演家」——呵,说得太对了!难得见到这些人跳出典型的翁法罗斯思维。当然,他们的看法对我来说:无所谓、没必要、不至于。
My colleagues judge me to be "the Great Performer" — Hah, and they'd be right! How rare it is to see them think outside of the Amphoreus logic box. As to what I think about their assessment? I don't care about that at all.
关于自己•姓名 About Self: Name
我知道学生私底下会叫我「那老师」、「夏老师」、「那个夏老师」…至少不是那刻夏。阿、那、克、萨、戈、拉、斯,阿那克萨戈拉斯——这个名字,很难记吗?
I know my students would call me "Prof Nax," "Prof Anax," or even "Prof A" behind my back... At least they're not saying "Anaxa." It's A-NAK-SA-GO-RAS. Anaxagoras — Is it that hard to remember?
闲谈•教学 Chat: Teaching
学生的问题越大胆,我越喜欢,要是能与我辩驳上五个来回…高分!
The more bold a student's question is, the happier I am. And should a student be able to debate with me for hours — Then they'll pass with flying colors!
闲谈•武器 Chat: Weapon
武器?那是表演用的炼金器具,也是防身用的魔术道具。
That weapon? That's an alchemical tool used for my performance, and also a magic prop to protect myself.
爱好 Hobbies
诚然,大地兽愚昧无知,但它仍有诸多优点。沉稳,安静、脾气好、食量大……
Dromases indeed lack intelligence, but they still have many advantages. They're calm, quiet, have a good temperament... and eat lots...
烦恼 Annoyances
我不理解——「穿着华服的大地兽」,难道他们认为这个称呼很富有攻击性吗?不如下次我在学院门口挂上一块牌子:「不懂大地兽者,不得入内!」
I don't get it... "A dromas draped in finery"... Do they actually think that title is offensive? Why don't I put up a plaque on the academy's door next time that says "Only those who understand dromases may enter!"
分享 Something to Share
「表演」一个入门的小魔术吧:请你告诉我「我这句话是假的」,是真的,还是假的?揭晓答案吧:又真又假——你不信?好,反驳我吧!
Let me "perform" a simple magic trick: Please tell me whether "this sentence is a lie" is true or false? The answer is: It's both true and false. You don't believe me? Fine, then refute me!
见闻 Knowledge
有人同我说,研究神明是一种亵渎和冒犯,我回他,那你也太容易被冒犯了,我若说我还想「登神」,你又该如何应对呢?
Someone once said to me that studying gods is blasphemy and an offense. I responded, "You're offended that easily? Then what would you do if I said I wanted to reach apotheosis?"
关于阿格莱雅 About Aglaea
所有人在她眼中,都是夺回火种的手段和工具。没错,「所有人」,也包括她自己。
Everyone is a means to take back the Coreflames in her eyes. That's right, "everyone" — including herself.
关于阿格莱雅•二 About Aglaea 2
我从不相信虚无缥缈的神谕,也不愿受所谓使命的束缚,直到现在亦是如此。不过,她能坚持千年的初心不变,也有可敬之处。
I've never believed in vague divine prophecies, nor do I wish to be fettered by so-called duty. That has never changed. However, I respect her for holding onto her beliefs for a thousand years.
关于缇宝•缇安•缇宁 About Tribbie, Trianne, and Trinnon
每次想和她们解释神谕的自我实现性,但看着她们如今与幼童别无二致的身躯,很多话也就不必说了。
I keep wanting to explain to them how their divine prophecy is a self-fulfilling one. But now, seeing how they look no different from young children, I need not say anything more.
关于白厄 About Phainon
他是我最优秀的学生之一,但这往往意味着,他会和我…他的老师,走上不同的路。
He is among my most exceptional students, yet this often implies that he and I... his teacher... will walk separate paths.
关于万敌 About Mydei
对抗黑潮的战争使一些人成为神,使一些人成为人,也使另一些人成为怪物——万敌接过纷争的权柄,他已作出自己的选择。
The battle against the black tide turned some people into gods, some into humans, and some into monsters — Mydei already made his choice when he took over Strife's authority.
关于遐蝶 About Castorice
遨游书海或许是她敞开心扉的方式之一,但她想找到的答案,唯有靠亲手触摸才能获得。
Browsing books might be one of her ways to open her heart, but the answer she seeks can only be obtained through physical touch.
关于遐蝶•二 About Castorice 2
是泰坦又如何?她仍是树庭的学生。
So what if she's a Titan? She's still a student of the Grove.
关于风堇 About Hyacine
神树靠着太阳才能向天空生长,若说是「昏光庭院」呵护着树庭众位学者,那风堇便是「昏光庭院」的「光」。
The divine tree can only grow towards the sky when it is supported by the sun. If the Twilight Courtyard is what protects the scholars of the Grove, then Hyacine is the "light" of the Twilight Courtyard.
关于赛飞儿 About Cipher
如何追上一只先于你出发的乌龟?这个悖论之于赛飞儿并不难解——她一定在起跑线上喜滋滋地把那乌龟捡走,转手扔进她庞大的收藏库里。
How do you catch up to a tortoise that set off before you did? For Cipher, this paradox isn't hard to solve — she would happily scoop up the tortoise right at the starting line and toss it into her massive collection.
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
一分理性、两分渴望、三分激情…灵魂别无他物。
One part reason, two parts longing, three parts passion... A soul is nothing more than that.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
征服这种力量吧!
Try subduing this kind of power!
角色满级 Max Level Reached
真理,已尽在我手中。
Truth is already in my hands.
行迹激活 Trace Activation
求索定是孤独的长路。
Intellectual pursuit is doomed to be a long and lonely road.
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
看来表演的时机还不错。
Looks like it's not a bad time for a performance.
队伍编成•阿格莱雅 Added to Team With Aglaea
你我虽并肩作战,但目的各自不同。
Though we fight side by side, we do not share the same goal.
队伍编成•遐蝶 Added to Team With Castorice
无妨。你不必为「死亡」担心。
It's fine. There's no need to worry about Death.
队伍编成•缇宝 Added to Team With Tribbie
信神谕,不如信我。
You're better off believing in me than believing in prophecies.
队伍编成•万敌 Added to Team With Mydei
王储,你心中自有答案…我没什么可教授的。
Crown Prince, you already know the answer... There is nothing more I can teach you.
队伍编成•风堇 Added to Team With Hyacine
能再次见证昏光庭院的医术,我很幸运。
I'm fortunate to witness the Twilight Courtyard's healing arts again.
队伍编成•赛飞儿 Added to Team With Cipher
战场并非教室,谎言与真理在此各有分量。
The classroom is not the battlefield. Lies and truth both have their weight here.
队伍编成•白厄 Added to Team With Phainon
放心向前吧,我已没什么可教的了。
Go forth in confidence. I don't have anything more to teach you.
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
等价交换?不,无中生有!
Equivalent exchange? No. Something out of nothing!
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
也就你值得我多看一眼。
Now, maybe you deserve some of my attention.
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
怎么了?有事吗?
What's the matter?
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
如你所见,我不过是一介孱弱书生。
As you can see, I'm just a frail scholar.
回合待机 Turn Idling
若心中仍有疑惑,请大胆发问。
If you still have questions, please speak up.
普攻 Basic ATK
言尽于此。
I have nothing left to say.
战技•一 Skill 1
彻底疯狂吧!
Sink into insanity!
战技•二 Skill 2
直击灵魂!
Straight to the soul!
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
我自有把握。
I have it under control.
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
累人啊。
So tiring.
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
看呐,表演开始了……
Look. The show has begun...
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
依此神技,萃精于糙,重塑万物!
With this divine power, I extract the world's purity to reforge all things!
无法战斗 Downed
这点代价而已……
A small price to pay...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
遗憾啊!
What a shame!
回复生命 Health Recovery
感谢。我也会给你所需之物。
Thank you, and I'll give you what you need.
秘技 Technique
魔术技巧!
Watch this magic trick!
战斗胜利 Battle Won
确凿无疑的胜利。
An undisputed victory.
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
对此,我大可睁一只眼闭一只眼。
I suppose I can just ignore this.
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
嗯,拿去熔了吧。
Mmm, go melt it down.
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
成色尚佳,能炼。
Not too shabby. Useful for alchemy.
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
若是瑟希斯看到这道题,定会被气笑。
If Cerces saw this puzzle, they'd die from laughter.
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
一个答案而已,不是难事。
It's just an answer. Nothing too difficult.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
我身体不行,若是交战,请你先行。
I'm not built for this. You go ahead if you wish to engage.
返回城镇 Returning to Town
感谢这份吵闹吧——这是思维碰撞的声响。
Be grateful for all this clamor — that is the sound of thoughts clashing.
最后更新于