驭空 Yukong
阵营 Faction: 仙舟「罗浮」 The Xianzhou Luofu
命途 Path: 同谐 Harmony
战斗属性 Combat Types: 虚数 Imaginary
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 钟可
日 JP: 冬馬由美
韩 KR: 전숙경
英 EN: Dawn M. Bennett
角色简介 Character Introduction
仙舟「罗浮」天舶司的首领,久历战阵的飞行士与射手。
Head of the Sky-Faring Commission on the Xianzhou Luofu. Yukong was a seasoned pilot and a deadshot.
而今却陷于繁冗公务,难以抽身。
Since heading up the commission, she's been buried under mountains of paperwork.
星魂 Eidolons
天舶飞将,枕弧待战 Aerial Marshal
青霄驰骋,驱驭苍穹 Skyward Command
危弓未辍,执射不宁 Torrential Fusillade
百里闻风,九曲响镝 Zephyrean Echoes
井仪贯侯,疾羽参连 August Deadshot
弦栝如雷,铣珧激荡 Bowstring Thunderclap
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 流镝 Arrowslinger
[战技 Skill] 天阙鸣弦 Emboldening Salvo
[终结技 Ultimate] 贯云饮羽 Diving Kestrel
[天赋 Talent] 箭彻七札 Seven Layers, One Arrow
[秘技 Technique] 云鸢逐风 Windchaser
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 襄尺 Archerion
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 迟彝 Bowmaster
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 气壮 Majestas
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
仙舟「罗浮」天舶司的主司,性情温和,处事老练。
The Xianzhou Luofu's Head of the Sky-Faring Commission is gentle, yet seasoned and authoritative.
年轻时作为飞行士久历战阵,以优秀的战绩成为主司,却因一场惨烈的战争不再飞翔天际。
Having been a pilot since young, she had become the commission's head with her outstanding combat achievements, yet she no longer flies due to a particularly brutal battle.
如今虽已褪去锋芒,专心操持公务,但「罗浮」的航向上始终有她的身影。
Now, her shine had already dimmed as she shifted her focus to official duties, but she is always seen guiding the course of the Luofu.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
「你知道吗?能进天舶司的,只有三种人。
"You know, only three kinds of people can work for the Sky-Faring Commission.
能说会道的人;追求刺激的人;渴望回归星空的人——就是这三种,再无其他。」
Those who have the gift of gab, those who seek excitement, and those who crave to return to the stars — no exceptions."
我们与形寿无尽的仙舟人不同。虽然狐人也被称作「长生种」,但寿元也不过三百余载。所以,我们中的许多人更加乐于尽情享受生活乐趣——全心全灵,只为追求生活的极致。
We are different from the Xianzhou natives with their unending lives. Even though foxians are also considered a long-life species, our lives span only three centuries. Therefore, many of us are more passionate about enjoying the fun in life — chasing the best moments in life with all our heart and soul.
我?现年二百四十六岁,半截身子入土,早就过了享乐的年纪。你或许知道我年轻时也性格泼辣,手段风雷;在老一辈仙舟人口中,你还可能听说过我连闯六个红灯的战绩。
Me? I am currently 246 years old. I am one step into my grave and have long gone past my days of merriment. You might know of my decisive and dashing ways when I was younger. In the tales of older Xianzhou natives, you might even hear of my achievement — such as running six consecutive red lights.
那会儿我才刚成年,就被人提溜到将军面前…结果你猜怎么着?他竟然让我加入天舶司——只因为我星槎开得实在漂亮,想来定能在这天舶司大有作为。
I had just become an adult back then, and I was dragged in front of the general for the infringement... Guess what happened? The general wanted me to join the Sky-Faring Commission purely because of my piloting prowess, and he thought I was going to make it big in the Sky-Faring Commission.
那时候,他管我叫「不良少女」。后来,他们叫我「王牌」。
Back then, he used to call me the "Delinquent Girl." Later on, they all called me "Ace."
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
「衰颓的老人百无一用,如同褴褛的衣裳挂在木棍上。」
"Old decrepits are useless, like torn strips of clothes hanging on a wooden stick."
很多年前,我听过这样一首域外的古诗。它们的韵律与仙舟诗不同,我谈不上喜欢,可唯独这句始终盘旋在我心中,像魂灵挥之不去。
Years ago, I heard an old poem not from here. Its structure, rhyme, and form were different from Xianzhou poems. I don't like it, but this particular sentence stayed with me, like a ghost I could not chase away.
我见识过异邦人如何衰老。皮肤和肌肉变得松弛、大脑发生不可逆的退化、骨骼变得脆弱、眼球变得浑浊…
I've witnessed how outworlders age, how their skin sag, their muscles shrink, how their brains degenerate irreversibly, how their bones weaken, and their eyes cloud over...
我理解他们为何羡慕我们。我曾经同他们一样,以为我们不会衰老,以为我们会永远保持不变的模样。
I can understand their envy towards us. I used to think the same way, that we will never grow old, that we will maintain the same appearance of youth.
每次出征前夕,我都会向战友承诺:「你只管握紧武器,我会把你带回仙舟的。」
Every time we head out for a battle, I always promise my comrades, "You just worry about holding onto your weapon. I'll bring you back to Xianzhou."
但我食言了。那场战斗后,只有我一人拖着残躯回到了天舶司。
But I broke my promise. After that fateful battle, only I returned to the Sky-Faring Commission, dragging my own damaged body.
我回不去了。我再明白不过。
I can never return. I understood that then.
自此,我便埋头专注于公务,不再作回归天际的空想。
From then on, I tunnel-visioned on official documents, abandoning any dream of returning to the sky.
我老了。
I grew old.
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
「这故事里的情节和你们仙舟人恰恰相反。」
"The plot in this story is just the opposite of Xianzhou natives like yourself."
这个故事来自仙舟之外。故事说,有一个青年人,与神明做交易,祈求自己永生不死。神明实现了他的愿望。他不死,但他的肉体会衰老。他会永恒地衰老下去,承受无尽的苦行。这一切都是因为他妄图获得不会朽坏的肉身。
This story came from beyond Xianzhou. The story tells of a young man who made a deal with a deity. He wished to be immortal, to be deathless. The deity granted his wish. He would never die, but his body would continuously weaken and wither eternally. He would carry the burden and sufferance of old age of perpetuity. This was all because he dared to dream about an unchanging flesh.
故事末了,给我讲故事的老人才对我道出如上的感慨。或许,仙舟巨舰在化外民看来就是徜徉星海的极乐宝船——在这里,人们只会以无穷寿量永享天伦之乐,不知衰败寂灭之苦。只是在我看来,状况并非如此。
At the end of the story, the old man who told me the story expressed the sentiments above. Perhaps, to Outworlders, the Xianzhou ships are dreamboats of bliss that traverse the ocean of stars, where people will spend their everlasting lifespan in enjoyment of sublime happiness, never knowing the pains of separation, aging, and death. In my opinion, that was not the case.
仙舟人恰恰在经历着永恒的衰老。的确,我像五十岁那年一样精力充沛。我能驾驶着星槎穿过不足两丈宽的峡谷;我能和人连续跳上几个时辰的舞;我还能歌唱——说起来你可能不信,我唱得比长乐天的许多艺人还要好呢。
Xianzhou natives are precisely experiencing an eternal deterioration. Sure, I am as energetic as I was when I was fifty years old. I can drive a starskiff through a valley no wider than two yards, I can dance continuously for hours, and I can sing... You may find this difficult to believe, but I can sing better than many of the performing artists in the Exalting Sanctum.
可惜,我不会再这么做了。我不想再这么做了。它们不再能给我带来任何乐趣。已经没什么能给我带来太多乐趣的事物了。
Unfortunately, I will not do any of those things again. I do not want to do any of them, as they bring me no enjoyment. Not many things do. Not anymore.
这就是我们的衰老。这就是所有仙舟住民的衰老。
This is our deterioration. This is the deterioration of all Xianzhou natives.
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
「纸鸢是坠亡飞行士的纪念物。
"Kites are mementos of fallen pilots.
好好保管——代替那些无法回到天空的飞行士们再度起飞吧。」
Take good care of them. Let them take off once more in place of those pilots who cannot return to the sky."
当我从燃烧着熊熊烈火的星槎残骸中爬出,看到的是那颗无血无泪的星球未经大气修饰的天空。
When I climbed out of the burning carcass of the starskiff, I looked up into a clear sky — pure and seemingly unadorned by the atmosphere that arced far above us.
那是我见过的最美的天空,可我只感到难以忍受的悲伤。我只能像只该死的蚂蚁匍匐在大地上,眼巴巴地望着它。
It was the most beautiful sky I had ever seen... but all I could feel was unbearable pain. I sunk to the ground and gazed up helplessly.
在梦里,我死在了那天。
In my dream, that was the day I died.
我想了很多。我想起过去。我见过死去的太阳。我见过活化的星球。我见过帝弓司命的光矢。我见过太多事物。我见过太多星星。我见过太多生命陨落。我见过太多生命诞生。我见过太多。我老了。我想我老了。我会死去。我的翅膀折断了。我回不去。我想我老了。我回不去。我想我会死去。我的翅膀折断了。我飞不起来。我像蚂蚁。我想我飞不起来。我想我的翅膀折断了。我想回去。我想回到天空。我想回去。我想回到天空。我想回去。
I think about it a lot. I think about the past. I have seen dead suns. I have seen sentient planets. I have seen the Reignbow Arbiter's Lux Arrow. I have seen too much. I have seen too many stars. I have seen the demise of too many lives. I have seen the births of too many beings. I have seen too much. I'm getting old. I think I'm getting old. I will die. My wings are broken. I can't go back. I think I'm old. I can't go back. I think I'll die. My wings are broken. I can't fly. I'm like an ant. I don't think I can fly. I think my wings are broken. I want to go back. I want to go back to the sky. I want to go back. I want to go back to the sky. I want to go back.
我从梦里醒来。
I awoke from the dream.
我想回去。我想回去。我想回去。
I want to go back. I want to go back. I want to go back.
我必须回去。星空属于我。我渴望回归星空。
I need to go back. The sky belongs to me. I crave to return to the skies.
我将完成生命中的最后一次奋飞。
I will complete the final flight of my life.
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
你好,「星穹列车」的客人,我是「罗浮」天舶司的驭空,欢迎来到仙舟做客。
Hello, guest from the Astral Express. I am Yukong from the Luofu's Sky-Faring Commission. Welcome to the Xianzhou.
问候 Greeting
是个出航的好日子,不是么?
It's a good day to set sail, isn't it?
道别 Parting
星海迢迢,道阻且长,无论去往何处,请多多保重。
The sea of stars is vast and our journeys are difficult and long. Please look after yourself, no matter where you are.
关于自己 About Self
从维护员到飞行士,还有武备士和观星士,天舶司的每个岗位我都待过…一晃眼,就到现在了。
I have worked in every post in the Sky-Faring Commission from maintenance to pilot, combat reserves to stargazer... Such a long time has gone by so quickly.
闲谈•飞行 Chat: Flying
从起飞开始,于降落结束,才称得上是圆满、完整的飞行。
A full, complete flight can only be considered as such when it starts with a successful takeoff and ends with a good landing.
闲谈•天舶司 Chat: Sky-Faring Commission
天舶司的现在与过去,并非「新旧」之间的简单关系,过去的种种造就了它今日的腾飞。
The past and present of the Sky-Faring Commission do not have such a simple relationship. The events of the past crafted its current greatness.
爱好 Hobbies
我喜欢观云…哦,我是指星云的变化。天舶司统筹仙舟空域,也不过是在其上划下转瞬消逝的痕迹罢了。星云,才是天空真正的主人。
I like to watch the clouds... I mean, the changing nebulas. The Sky-Faring Commission governs the area around the Xianzhou, but we are merely momentary traces that quickly disappear in the sky. The nebulas are the true masters of the heavens.
烦恼 Annoyances
相较寰宇众星,我们的生命不过是蜉蝣一般短暂…我多希望能见到仙舟真正凯旋的那天。
Compared to the skies and the stars, our lives are as brief as fleeting insects... How I wish I can witness the day that the Xianzhou truly returns in triumph.
分享 Something to Share
天舶司的历史上十二次面对『寿瘟祸祖』,三次毁为废墟,而今依然屹立。
The Sky-Faring Commission went toe to toe twelve times against the Plagues Author in the past. Three times we were nearly wiped out, but each time we rose up from the ashes and rebuilt.
见闻 Knowledge
我见过死去的太阳放射最后的光芒,也见过活化的星球沸腾涌动,犹如血肉。我甚至见过帝弓司命的光矢飞抵光年之外,流光天君的虹彩忆泡在火中碎裂……
I have seen the last ray of light right before a sun dies, and the pulsing volcanic veins akin to flesh and blood on planets brought to life. I've seen the Lux Arrow of the Reignbow Arbiter flying to places light-years away, and the Rainbow Memory Bubble of the Glowswather bursting within flames...
关于景元 About Jing Yuan
别看将军平时漫不经心,仙舟各项事务他心中自有斟酌。
The general may behave slovenly, but he has plans for all the affairs of the Xianzhou.
关于彦卿 About Yanqing
「剑」之为物,若是久藏匣中,便会鸣动着请求出鞘…可一旦出鞘,不是血染战场,便是剑折锋摧的结局……
A sword will vibrate and beg to be unsheathed if it is unused for too long... Once unsheathed, it will either paint the battlefield in blood, or break itself in the process...
关于停云 About Tingyun
仙舟需要手持干戈的雄赳武夫,也要依赖她这样游弋自如的无常之水。
The Xianzhou need brawny warriors with their swords and spears, as well as unpredictable waters like her who travels freely and unrestrained.
关于素裳 About Sushang
莽莽撞撞是真,满腔热诚也是真。别小看她,年轻时光凭这股劲,便能完成很多事。
She is indeed reckless, but she is also passionate and eager. Don't underestimate her. Youth can accomplish a lot simply by relying on such energy.
关于白露 About Bailu
虽然白露生来便被奉为「龙尊」,同她自身的意愿无关,但「衔药龙女」的称号,确确实实是由于她精湛的医术而得的。
Though Bailu has been worshiped as the High Elder since birth and had no say in this, her title of Healer Lady was indeed gained from her expert practice of medicine.
关于镜流 About Jingliu
你不该提这个名字…它早就是禁语了。
You should not mention this name... it has been a forbidden word for a long time.
关于晴霓 About Qingni
和她母亲一样,晴霓选择了自己向往的道路,没有什么可遗憾与痛苦的…感到遗憾的人,究竟是谁呢……
Qingni picked the road she yearned for, just like her mother. There's no reason to feel remorse... It makes me wonder, who's really grappling with regrets?
关于飞霄 About Feixiao
飞霄不会同任何人示弱。所以她有时能同我谈谈心,已经是相当放松了。
Feixiao won't show any weakness to anyone. The fact that she sometimes chats with me about her feelings already counts as relaxing for her.
关于忘归人 About Fugue
在我心中,她一直还是那个向往着星海间万千世界的孩子,她一直还是…停云。
In my heart, she has always been that child who yearned for the many worlds across the vast universe. She has always been... Tingyun.
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
天之苍苍,鸢之所向。
The heavens are vast, the kite flies where it wishes.
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
或许…我的心从未远离这片星空。
My soul has never wandered far from this celestial expanse.
角色满级 Max Level Reached
授勋的那日,仍在眼前。
*sigh* The day I was awarded those honors is still vivid in my mind.
行迹激活 Trace Activation
本以为此生不会再远行了,但…人生还很长,对么?
I thought my days of wandering were behind me, but... there's still much to be experienced.
队伍编成•开拓者 Added to Team With Trailblazer
开拓者们如需支援,开口便是。
Should you require aid, Trailblazer, you need only ask.
队伍编成•停云 Added to Team With Tingyun
停云,此事交由你处理可好?
Are you capable of handling this situation, Tingyun?
队伍编成•景元 Added to Team With Jing Yuan
将军,我已备妥弧矢,随时待命。
General, my bow and arrows are at the ready, awaiting your command.
队伍编成•彦卿 Added to Team With Yanqing
彦卿,剑术上我没什么可提点你的。若有余裕,便多多关注身旁的同袍吧。
Yanqing, your swordsmanship needs no guidance from me. But I encourage you to learn from your friends.
队伍编成•素裳 Added to Team With Sushang
可要留心些,素裳。战场上容不得半点差错。
Be careful, Sushang. The battlefield tolerates no mistakes.
队伍编成•灵砂 Added to Team With Lingsha
让我回忆起了许久以前的事。
This brings back a lot of old memories.
队伍编成•飞霄 Added to Team With Feixiao
你比以前冷静多了。
You're much calmer than you once were.
队伍编成•忘归人 Added to Team With Fugue
现在,我们都该继续向前了。
We must both move on now.
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
手到擒来。
As easy as that.
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
迎风而上吧!
Brave the wind!
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
飞行士的斗志,从未熄灭。
A pilot's spirit never dies.
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
如箭在弦。
Stay the course.
回合待机 Turn Idling
时机转瞬即逝,请勿踌躇。
The time is now. We mustn't delay.
普攻 Basic ATK
看好了。
This is it.
战技•一 Skill 1
势如疾风!
Galeforce!
战技•二 Skill 2
气冲云霄!
To the clouds!
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
并无大碍。
I can take it.
重受击 Hit by Heavy Attack
啧…各位小心!
Argh... Watch yourselves!
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
风起,云鸢就位。
The wind is rising.
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
只此,一箭!
Cloudkites, formation! Bolt from the blue!
无法战斗 Downed
我无颜面对……
The shame of it...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
干戈未止。
There'll be more to come.
回复生命 Health Recovery
谢了,搭档。
Thank you, comrade.
秘技 Technique
疾走先得。
Speed, not haste.
战斗胜利 Battle Won
大家平安归来就好。
I'm glad we're all out safely.
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
收获不少。
Quite the taking.
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
愿好事成双。
May good things come in pairs.
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
实不多见。
A sight not often seen.
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
小小麻烦,不值一提。
Hardly a concern.
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
多加练习,方可更加熟练。
Practice is the key to increasing proficiency.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
对待劲敌,不可掉以轻心。
Never let your guard down in front of your enemy.
返回城镇 Returning to Town
今天…会是繁忙的一天么。
Another busy day ahead of us?
最后更新于