藿藿 Huohuo
阵营 Faction: 仙舟「罗浮」 The Xianzhou Luofu
命途 Path: 丰饶 Abundance
战斗属性 Combat Types: 风 Wind
配音演员 VA
中 CN: 葛子瑞&刘北辰
日 JP: 長縄まりあ&平林剛
韩 KR: 김채린&한복현
英 EN: Megan Shipman & Aaron Veach
角色简介 Character Introduction
仙舟罗浮的十王司见习判官,被岁阳附身的狐人小女孩。
A trainee Ten-Lords Commission Judge of the Xianzhou Luofu, she is a young foxian girl possessed by a heliobus.
性格怯懦,弱小可怜,害怕种种怪异之事却肩负起勾摄邪魔的职责。
She is a timid and weak girl who is afraid of all kinds of strange things, but is responsible for luring and subduing evil spirits.
星魂 Eidolons
岁阳寄体,妖邪依凭 Anchored to Vessel, Specters Nestled
判官书符,镇尾锁灵 Sealed in Tail, Wraith Subdued
贞凶体质,烛火招萤 Cursed by Fate, Moths to Flame
坐卧不离,争拗难宁 Tied in Life, Bound to Strife
降妖捉鬼,十王敕令 Mandated by Edict, Evils Evicted
同休共戚,相须而行 Woven Together, Cohere Forever
技能 Ability
[普攻 Basic ATK] 令旗•征风召雨 Banner: Stormcaller
[战技 Skill] 灵符•保命护身 Talisman: Protection
[终结技 Ultimate] 尾巴•遣神役鬼 Tail: Spiritual Domination
[天赋 Talent] 凭附•气通天真 Possession: Ethereal Metaflow
[秘技 Technique] 凶煞•劾压鬼物 Fiend: Impeachment of Evil
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 不敢自专 Fearful to Act
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 贞凶之命 The Cursed One
[额外能力 Bonus Ability] 怯惧应激 Stress Reaction to Horror
故事 Story
角色详情 Character Details
可怜又弱小的狐人小姑娘,也是怕鬼捉鬼的罗浮十王司见习判官。
While this foxian girl may seem fragile and weak, she is actually a judge-in-training of the Ten-Lords Commission, responsible for capturing evil.
名为「尾巴」的岁阳被十王司的判官封印在她的颀尾上,使她成为了招邪的「贞凶之命」。
The judges sealed a heliobus named "Tail" onto her tail, making her a "Cursed One" with a tendency to attract evil beings.
害怕妖魔邪物,却总是受命捉拿邪祟,完成艰巨的除魔任务;
Despite trembling at the sight of evil spirits, she is always entrusted with the arduous task of eradicating their presence.
自认能力不足,却无法鼓起勇气辞职,只好默默害怕地继续下去。
She is well aware of her incompetence but lacks the courage to resign, so she forces herself to press on despite her fear.
角色故事·一 Character Story: Part I
昏迷复醒的藿藿被第一次带到十王司时,司内的一切对于她来说并非新奇,而是阴森恐惧。
When Huohuo awakes at the Ten-Lords Commission, she finds herself confronted not with novelty, but with an atmosphere that sends shivers down her spine.
白发判官察觉到小女孩的不安,以尽量温柔地语气询问她。
Sensing her unease, a white-haired judge addresses her with gentleness.
「小姑娘,我问问你,你是怎样遇到『那团火』的?」
"Tell me, little girl, how did you come across that fire?"
「…我只记得,它孤零零地落在路边,就快要熄灭了,我…我想帮助它。」
"...It was along the roadside and about to extinguish, so I... I wished to help it."
「于是你把『那团火』放在了自己的尾巴上?为什么?」
"So you put that fire on your tail? Why did you do that?"
「我、我也不知道,等我意识到了,就已经这么做了…对不起。」
"I... I don't know... It happened before I realized it... I'm so sorry."
「真是个善良的孩子,你不必道歉…不过从今天开始,你要接受我们的看护了。」
"You don't need to apologize, kind-hearted girl. However, you'll be under our custody from now onwards."
「嗯…谢谢大人。」
"Th—Thank you, Madam."
「我叫寒鸦。」
"Call me Hanya."
「啊,谢谢寒鸦大人,我…我叫藿藿。」
"Ah, thank you, Madam Hanya. I... my name is Huohuo."
名叫寒鸦的判官思绪回到了几天前——
The thoughts of the judge named Hanya wanders back to a few days ago.
十王司收到求救,她奉命出巡,找到了即将被岁阳吞噬的狐人小女孩。寒鸦见小女孩年幼柔弱,而那岁阳也并非泛泛之辈,若要强硬拔除,必然伤及性命。情急之下,寒鸦只得书写符敕,将岁阳镇伏于狐人小女孩的尾部——亏了岁阳先从尾巴下手,属实万幸。
The Ten-Lords Commission received a distress call, and she took on the task of locating the foxian girl who was about to be consumed by a heliobus. At the moment, Hanya couldn't repel the heliobus by force without causing harm to Huohuo, who was still a little girl. As a result, she had to seal the heliobus onto the girl's tail. Fortunately, the heliobus decided to start the possession from her tail, giving Hanya a chance to save her life.
「…这究竟是对是错呢?」
"...Was my decision right or wrong?"
判官喃喃自语道。
Hanya mutters to herself.
角色故事·二 Character Story: Part II
岁阳脾气暴躁、孤高自傲,但并非无法交流。它受不了藿藿那哭哭唧唧的样子,也不太理解狐人的社交——小女孩会因为「尾巴在燃烧」而遭到同学排挤。
While the heliobus is short-tempered and arrogant, he is not impossible to communicate with. He could not tolerate Huohuo's sobbing and wailing and didn't quite understand how foxians socialize — for example, he didn't understand why the girl would be ostracized by her classmates due to "her tail being on fire."
「你把那个符纸给老子揭咯!」
"You! Tear off that talisman!"
「不行,寒鸦大人说符纸不能揭……」
"No! Madam Hanya said the talisman must not be removed under any circumstances..."
「你听到了,他们竟敢取笑老子!本大爷从来就没有受过这样的委屈。」
"Did you hear them? How dare they mock me!? I've never been humiliated like this before!"
「…他们取笑的是…我……」
"No... they're not mocking you... but me..."
「那你自己去,你自己动手,你要是不能给老子出这口恶气,就别来见我。」
"Then you go teach them a lesson yourself. If you can't avenge me for this insult, then don't talk to me anymore."
「可,可是,我不敢。」
"B—But... I'm scared..."
「哎呀,这样吧,你深呼吸,放空大脑,什么都不要想,老子来帮你解决。」
"Alright, fine. You know what? Just take a deep breath, make your mind go blank, and don't think about anything. I'll handle this problem for you."
「…寒、寒鸦大人说符纸不能揭……」
"B—But... Madam Hanya said... the talisman must not be removed..."
「你别管,照做就行。」
"Don't worry. Just do what I say."
…等小姑娘回过神来,「恶鬼附身女魔头」的传说不胫而走。
...When she regained consciousness, the legend of "the possessed demoness" was already circulating.
在那之后,藿藿打听了不少有关岁阳过去的故事。不知道多久以前,名叫「燎原」的岁阳败给罗浮将军后被分成若干分灵碎片,被封印到了造化洪炉之中。漏网的岁阳原本是「燎原的孤高」,从不愿附身于任何人,漂泊隐匿了千百年…直到奄奄一息,直到被藿藿捡起。
After that, Huohuo went and found out a lot about the heliobus' past. Eons ago, a heliobus named Ignamar was defeated by a Luofu general and fragmented into numerous shards, then sealed in the Creation Furnace. This particular shard escaped, and he represents the arrogant side of Ignamar and wouldn't condescend to possessing anything, living as a vagabond for centuries... until Huohuo chanced upon him in his utter exhaustion.
「为了不惹人注目,我就叫你『尾巴』了…」
"Then I'll call you 'Tail' to avoid unwanted attention..."
岁阳对此不置可否,当作是默许。
The heliobus said nothing, his silence being a sign of acquiescence.
角色故事·三 Character Story: Part III
藿藿被早早送进十王司内,为的是避免尾巴那货跑出来为非作歹,图个安稳。
When Huohuo was taken in by the Ten-Lords Commission, the judges initially wanted to ensure that Tail wouldn't cause any trouble.
渐渐地随着她逐渐熟悉冥差工作,藿藿开始对十王司记载的各种「邪祟」如数家珍。
Gradually, as she familiarized herself with her duties as a spiritfarer, she became acquainted with the various evil spirits documented by the Commission.
「雪衣大人,上、上次备好的符箓,好用吗?」
"Madam Xueyi! H—How about the talismans I prepared last time?"
「好用,对付星灵生物绰绰有余。」
"They were great. Very effective against Astral Spirits."
「嘿嘿…那就好,我也不知道效果如何嘛……」
"Ha—Haha... Glad to know that. I was worried if it would work well."
「自己试试呢?」
"Why didn't you try them yourself?"
「不不不,我怕……」
"N—N—No... I'm too scared..."
「藿藿,所谓『邪祟』,多半是外星生物或以某种形式存在的有害智慧生命。」
"You know, Huohuo? Most of those 'evil spirits' are actually extraterrestrial creatures or malevolent sentient beings that exist in various forms."
「雪衣大人,我知道它们是什么,却还是怕得不行,我想,我是不是不适合这份工作呢……」
"I know what they are, but I'm still so afraid, Madam Xueyi. Maybe I'm not really cut out for this job..."
「…只能问问汝自身了。」
"...Well, only you know the answer to that."
藿藿并非对自己的胆小无动于衷,她尝试过,想要培养战胜「邪祟」的勇气。
Huohuo is not okay with her timidity. She struggled to muster the courage needed to confront the evil spirits.
她熬夜观摩乙级小成本恐怖喜剧片,试图磨砺胆量,却只得到了黑眼圈。她全数购入新式科学驱魔道具,用来提升战力,却只是让钱包变得更干瘪。尾巴常常讥笑这些尝试徒劳无功,并想尽办法在过程中添油加醋,变本加厉。
She stayed up late watching horror-comedy films in an attempt to strengthen her nerves, but all she got were dark circles. She invested in the latest scientific exorcism tools to enhance her abilities, but it only left her with empty pockets. Tail sneered at the futility of her efforts, finding ways to make sarcastic remarks and mock her.
「最吓人的还是尾巴……」
"To be honest, Tail is the scariest of all..."
但在雪衣看来,藿藿对尾巴早算不得是「畏惧」了。
However, in Xueyi's eyes, Huohuo has long ceased to fear Tail.
角色故事·四 Character Story: Part IV
尾巴最初与其他岁阳无异,打算「吃掉」藿藿,附身取代她的名字、身份,享用她的七情六欲。
Initially, Tail was no different from any other heliobi, intending to devour Huohuo and take possession of her name and identity, stealing all of her desires and emotions.
后来,尾巴发现看藿藿吃瘪也是一种乐趣,反正总有一天要吃,也不急这一时。
Later, Tail found pleasure in witnessing Huohuo's frustrations in her failures. "Anyway, I'm not in a hurry to devour her at all. She can't escape me after all."
「尾巴、尾巴!救救,救救!」
"Tail, Tail! Help... Help me!"
「关我屁事,你那句话怎么说来着…『要独当一面』,这机会来了不是吗?」
"It's none of my concern. What did you say back then...? Oh, you've got to 'stand on your own feet.' Now this is the perfect chance, isn't it?"
「下次再独当一面,救救啊!」
"No! I'll stand on my feet next time! Please help me!"
「先提醒一句,你若是嗝屁了,大爷我就自由了。不过…老子做事向来从始至终,不把你这块肥肉啃下,岂有随便离开的道理。」
"A reminder, once you die, I'll be free. But... well, I always finish what I start. I won't leave until I devour you."
「你身为十王司判官,死后妄纵妖物肆虐仙舟,何其失职…喂!干什么,你们这些小杂碎,只有老子才可以凶她。」
"You're a judge of the Ten-Lords Commission, but you've neglected your duty and allowed those monsters to wreak havoc on the Xianzhou. What a disgrace... Hey! What do you think you're doing, small fry!? I'm the only one who can scold her!"
「啊啊啊呜呜呜!」
"Roaaaarr!"
「闹他娘个天翻地覆!」
"You want to get physical, huh? Good, you asked for it!"
尾巴附身让藿藿犹如蜜糖之于花蝶,烛火之于飞萤,屡屡被各路妖物关照。
Since being possessed by Tail, Huohuo has become highly sought-after by evil spirits, like moths to a flame.
藿藿总是抱怨这「贞凶之命」与尾巴脱不开干系,尾巴也觉得自己当年撞上藿藿也算是倒了血霉了。可是漫长的时间过去了,尾巴也会在藿藿吃瘪够了之后答应帮忙,但它依旧不会承认这一份交情。
Huohuo always blames Tail for her ominous title as the "cursed one," and Tail finds having a host like Huohuo can be frustrating at times. However, years have passed, and Tail hasn't harmed Huohuo in the slightest. Although Tail never fails to help her after witnessing enough frustration, he denies any notion of friendship.
「奉十王敕:冥差藿藿,艺精业勤,资赋具足,可堪要任。即日擢为判官。」
"Issued by the Ten Lords, Huohuo the spiritfarer has performed extraordinarily during her tenure and has proven to be reliable for crucial tasks. She is hereby promoted to the position of 'Judge.'"
十王司下达了她的升职通令,至此,藿藿的见习判官生涯开始了。
The Ten-Lords Commission decreed her promotion, and thus begun Huohuo's new tenure as a trainee judge.
语音 Voice
互动语音 Interactive Voices
初次见面 First Meeting
藿藿:你、你好…我叫藿藿,是新上任的十王司判官,那个,还要说什么来着…
Huohuo: H—Hello, I'm Huohuo, the newly appointed judge of the Ten-Lords Commission. Um... what else should I mention...
尾巴:小丫头,我呢?本大爷可是岁阳一族赫赫有名的……
Tail: Ahem... Uh, Hello? Don't forget to introduce the most famous heliobus of all.
藿藿:尾巴!他是尾巴!
Huohuo: Ah, yes — Tail! This is Tail!
问候 Greeting
藿藿:你、你好…那个,没事我就走了,再、再见……
Huohuo: H—Hello! Uh, I mean... Well, I... I guess I'll take my leave now. B—Bye...
尾巴:是让你来打招呼的,不是来道别的!
Tail: You were supposed to say hi, not bye!
道别 Parting
终、终于可以回家了,要是没人注意到我就好了。
F—Finally, time to go home. I hope no one notices me.
关于自己•工作 About Self: Work
我、我拒绝过啊…让怕岁阳的人用岁阳来捉岁阳,怎么想都不对劲…但他们说,这叫以毒攻毒…呜呜。
I—I tried to turn this job down... It just doesn't feel fair — asking someone with heliophobia to hunt down heliobi with a heliobus? *sigh* They told me it was to "conquer my fear..."
关于自己•尾巴 About Self: Tail
藿藿:我的尾巴被岁阳给「吃掉」了,我也差点被吃掉了,还好十王司的判官们把它封印住了……
Huohuo: My tail was consumed during a heliobus attack — the rest of me barely got away. It's a good job the Ten-Lords Commission sealed the demon in my tail before it had the chance to finish me off...
尾巴:谁让狐人的尾巴最好吃呢…现在好了,我成尾巴了,碰上什么妖魔鬼怪都先薅老子一把!
Tail: It's not my fault that foxians have the most scrumptious tails... However, now that I'm a tail, I've realized all sorts of monsters want to have me for breakfast!
闲谈•令旗 Chat: Banner
用这令旗,不仅调兵遣将能胜人一筹,投降也能先人一步……
I can use this banner to dispel demons... but it also comes in handy when signaling my surrender...
闲谈•纸人 Chat: Paper Dolls
藿藿:一有空我就拼命折纸人,只要一想到有那么多「朋友」在身边,我就不怕了……
Huohuo: I make paper dolls whenever I get the chance. With so many little "friends" around, there's nothing to fear...
尾巴:老子最烦那纸人了!半夜一睁眼一纸人凑我眼前还在那笑不瘆得慌吗?!
Tail: Don't get me started! Those things stress me out. The mere thought of seeing a smiling paper doll right in front of my face in the middle of the night...
爱好 Hobbies
熬夜看恐怖喜剧片能磨砺胆量,再恐怖的地方只要笑一笑就不恐怖了,「嚯嚯嚯嚯嚯嚯嚯!」就像这样。
I practice my bravery by watching horror-comedies late at night. When it gets to a scary part, I laugh it off like this... Hehehehehehehe! So, yeah...
烦恼 Annoyances
藿藿:「鉴爻轩」的老板说我有「贞凶之命」,厄运缠身,这、这多半要怪……
Huohuo: The owner of The Looking Bronze said I have a knack for attracting evil. I—I have a vague idea why that is...
尾巴:怪我。但你走路摔跤可怪不得我。
Tail: Apparently, I am that "vague idea." Be that as it may, your tendency to trip over yourself is entirely your own fault.
分享 Something to Share
在星槎海找个地方坐下来,看着星槎一艘一艘地过去,一艘一艘地回来——这是我消除疲劳的办法…虽然十王司的判官们说用来治疗失眠更有效…总之,推、推荐给你。
How do I relax? I like to find a place in Starskiff Haven to lay back and watch the starskiffs come and go... although my colleagues say it works better for insomnia... A—Anyway, you should try it.
见闻 Knowledge
听说工造司的「造化洪炉」里关着很多岁阳,后来炉子坏掉了,岁阳们趁机逃出来了…再后来,我的工作量就增加了……
I heard a lot of heliobi were sealed in the Artisanship Commission's Creation Furnace, but they all escaped when the furnace broke... That's why my workload is the way it is...
关于桂乃芬 About Guinaifen
是说小桂子吗?她阳气旺盛,能够驱散霉运,和她在一起连尾巴都安分了。就是和她说话我也不自觉会提高音量,有点耗费精神……
Little Gui? She has a lot of yang energy — she dispels bad luck very easily. Even my tail goes quiet when she's around. The only drawback is I have to raise my voice around her if I wanted to be heard...
关于雪衣 About Xueyi
藿藿:一开始我觉得「人偶判官」很吓人…但即使尾巴暴跳如雷,雪衣大人却依旧神态自若、面不改色,这样的判官前辈真…真是太了不起了……
Huohuo: The puppet judge? She really scared me at first... but when Tail threatened her, she didn't bat an eyelid. Madam Xueyi is amazing — I really want to be like her one day...
尾巴:对对对,你厉害,你了不起!看老子哪天把十王司烧成灰!
Tail: Amazing!? Let's see if she still has that smirk on her face when I burn the Ten-Lords Commission to the ground!
关于寒鸦 About Hanya
为了将寒鸦大人和她姐姐区分开,我、我私底下叫她「话唠判官」…不会已经被她知道了吧?
In order to differentiate between the sisters, I call her the rambling judge... *gasp* She hasn't found out, has she?
关于青雀 About Qingque
我在放空自己的时候,青雀也在休息。我在忙的时候,她也在休息…她到底是怎么做到的?太卜司的工作肯定比十王司轻松吧……
It seems like Qingque is always on a break. When I'm relaxing, she's relaxing, and when I get swamped with work, guess what...? She's still relaxing! I guess the Divination Commission has a pretty light workload...
关于尾巴 About Tail
藿藿:我、我才不想锻炼什么意志,我就想逃跑,但每次尾巴大爷都直接把我送到敌人跟前,真的是受够了……
Huohuo: B—Be more determined? I usually just want to run away... Still, every time I try, Mr. Tail sends me straight back to the enemies' doorstep. *sigh* Why can't he just leave me be...?
尾巴:哼,你最好是被吃干抹净,老子就能恢复自由了!
Tail: Hmph! Fine by me! If you get swallowed whole, I'll finally be able to break free!
关于景元 About Jing Yuan
我听人说家里张贴罗浮将军的画像能够镇邪,我试过了,没有什么用…啊,那个,我不是说将军没用,是画像没用,这种镇邪的事情可千万信不得。
People say that the general's portrait can be used to dispel evil. I tried but... useless... I—I mean the portrait, not the general. I shouldn't have believed in such superstitious nonsense.
关于白露 About Bailu
不知道龙女大人有没有「壮胆药」呢…要是没有的话,「假死药」也成……
I wonder if the Dragon Lady has any "brave pills" for sale... If not, "play dead pills" might do the trick...
关于驭空 About Yukong
同样是狐人族,和驭空大人比起来,我看起来没有什么威严…其实我有自觉的,我只是…很羡慕驭空大人。
How come Madam Yukong has an air of authority, but I don't? I mean, we're both foxians. Actually... I know why, but I can't help being a little envious.
关于素裳 About Sushang
其实很久以前我们见过面…那时我正在放空自己,等回过神来的时候,我已经被素裳带到地衡司公廨,作为走失人员调查了……
Actually, we met a long time ago. I was outside getting some peace and quiet, when all of a sudden she dragged me before the Realm-Keeping Commission Chancery. She mistook me for a missing person...
星魂激活 Eidolon Activation
「贞凶之命」,「贞凶之命」如此……
So this is the life of a cursed one...
角色晋阶 Character Ascension
又升职了?这到底是「今日运势」中的吉,还是凶呢……
Promoted again? ...Is that good or bad...?
角色满级 Max Level Reached
难、难道要我在十王司待上一辈子吗……
D—Do I have to spend my whole life in the Ten-Lords Commission...?
行迹激活 Trace Activation
一劳永逸的祛邪之法,真的存在么……
Does a cure-all for exorcising evil really exist...?
队伍编成•寒鸦 Added to Team With Hanya
看来寒鸦大人昨晚也没睡…如果有我能分担的,请尽管说……
Madam Hanya, did you also have a restless night...? If there's anything I can help with, just let me know...
队伍编成•桂乃芬 Added to Team With Guinaifen
小桂子你先去!我、我跟在你身后……
You first, Little Gui! I—I'll be right behind you...
队伍编成•素裳 Added to Team With Sushang
素裳,待会等等我,我先给你贴上灵符……
Sushang, just a minute, let me give you this talisman...
队伍编成•雪衣 Added to Team With Xueyi
藿藿:太、太好了!雪衣大人也在!
Huohuo: M—Madam Xueyi! You're here too!
尾巴:一点都不好!
Tail: Not good! Not good!
战斗语音 Combat Voices
战斗开始•弱点击破 Battle Begins: Weakness Break
藿藿:说不定我也能做到…
Huohuo: Maybe I can do this...
战斗开始•危险预警 Battle Begins: Danger Alert
藿藿:这下肯定做不到了…
Huohuo: I—I don't think I can do this...
尾巴:有老子在,你怕什么?
Tail: You have me here — what're you afraid of?
回合开始•一 Turn Begins 1
藿藿:非、非得战斗吗?
Huohuo: D—Do we have to fight?
尾巴:对喽~别逃啊~
Tail: Why, of course!
回合开始•二 Turn Begins 2
藿藿:又要拖后腿了…
Huohuo: I'm gonna hold everyone back again...
普攻•一 Basic Attack 1
尾巴:走你。
Tail: Get them.
藿藿:啊啊啊——
Huohuo: Ahhhh—!
普攻•二 Basic Attack 2
藿藿:不要啊救命啊——
Huohuo: Ahh—! Somebody help me!
回合待机 Turn Idling
尾巴:你干嘛?站着装死啊?
Tail: Fool! You can't play dead standing up!
藿藿:嘘、嘘——
Huohuo: Shh...
战技•一 Skill 1
藿藿:驱邪…缚魅…
Huohuo: Demons... depart...
战技•二 Skill 2
藿藿:灵符…保命…
Huohuo: Give me... strength...
轻受击 Hit by Light Attack
藿藿:呜呜好疼…
Huohuo: *whimper* Ow...
重受击•一 Hit by Heavy Attack 1
藿藿:尾巴救救!
Huohuo: Tail, help!
重受击•二 Hit by Heavy Attack 2
尾巴:有种打我!
Tail: Pick on someone your own size!
终结技•激活 Ultimate: Activate
藿藿:你、你们不要过来啊…
Huohuo: D—Don't come any closer...
终结技•施放 Ultimate: Unleash
尾巴:你们这些小崽子,都给我让开…
Tail: Move aside, amateurs...
凶神恶鬼,有老子足矣!
Fiends or devils, I'll crush them all!
无法战斗 Downed
藿藿:投…投降……
Huohuo: I... surrender...
重回战斗 Return to Battle
藿藿:怎么还没结束…
Huohuo: It's not over yet?
回复生命 Health Recovery
藿藿:谢谢您谢谢您!
Huohuo: Thank you, thank you!
秘技 Technique
尾巴:给老子滚——
Tail: Flee—
藿藿:噫……
Huohuo: *gasp*...
战斗胜利 Battle Won
藿藿:是我赢了吗?我吗?!
Huohuo: Did I win? Did I win!?
尾巴:还不谢我?
Tail: Not even a thanks?
开启战利品•一 Treasure Opening 1
藿藿:这么好的东西,我能收下吗…
Huohuo: Wow⁓ Can I really keep it?
开启战利品•二 Treasure Opening 2
藿藿:居然找到了这个…
Huohuo: I didn't expect to find this here...
开启贵重战利品 Precious Treasure Opening
藿藿:需要上交登记吧…
Huohuo: I should probably report this find...
尾巴:你发现的就是你的,收着!
Tail: You found it! It's yours!
解谜成功•一 Successful Puzzle-Solving 1
藿藿:我果然还是适合做这些事情…
Huohuo: I—I'm actually pretty good at these things.
解谜成功•二 Successful Puzzle-Solving 2
藿藿:嗯?这样…这样就好了吧?
Huohuo: Hmm? So... did I do it?
尾巴:好了吧。
Tail: Next.
发现敌方目标 Enemy Target Found
藿藿:看不见我看不见我…
Huohuo: They can't see me, they can't see me...
尾巴:那边的傻瓜,看这看这!
Tail: Hey, knucklehead, look over here!
返回城镇 Returning to Town
藿藿:这里让人安心多了。
Huohuo: Such a peaceful spot...
尾巴:汪!
Tail: Raghh!
最后更新于