完蛋!我们被傻子包围了! Blast it! We're surrounded by fools!

司令 Mr. Bigwig:

汪!那个闹钟上钩了!它打算喝那杯饮料了哇!

Woof! That Alarm Clock took the bait! It's going to drink that beverage!

淑女 Lady:

得亏人家装得好,刚才你差点说漏嘴了呀。

Thankfully I'm good at pretending. You almost let it slip.

司令 Mr. Bigwig:

我是想惹它生气哇!没有做错汪!

I do want to make it mad! I did nothing wrong, woof!

黑桃 Spade:

嘿!就是个破烂金属块,头长得大点,就以为比谁都高贵了嘎嘎!

Hey! It's just a rugged piece of metal with a bigger head, and it thinks it's nobler than everyone here. Gah!

黑桃 Spade:

敲扁!然后大家去玩踢罐子咯!

Knock it flat! And let's play kick the can!

舒翁 Siobhan:

我去把开拓者拉进来。

I'll get Trailblazer in here.

舒翁邀请你加入了群聊。

Siobhan invited you into the group chat.

司令 Mr. Bigwig:

帮帮我们哇,新来的调饮师!

Come and help us, newbie drinksmith!

黑桃 Spade:

哇嘎嘎!想想后面该怎么修理它!我都…等得手心发痒痒了!

Gah! How should we deal with it next!? I... can't wait to start the fun!

淑女 Lady:

要把搅拌棒插进它的发条孔,然后使劲地转吗!我…我…我好期待!

How about shoving the stir stick into its spring hole and spinning it hard!? I... I... I'm all fired up!

  • 想到过这个办法。 Great minds think alike.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我以前就想这么做了。

I've wanted to do this since long ago.

淑女 Lady:

呀!要论让人心里头砰砰直跳,还得是您!

Ah! Speaking of who can make my heart skip a beat, it's gonna be you!

忧郁派 Melancholy:

而今复仇之时已至,只等拉开帷幕——

And now the moment for vengeance is at hand, we'll just wait for the curtain to rise...

舒翁 Siobhan:

那杯饮品就放在对面的柜台上,我在里面加了些特殊材料,让它醉几个小时不成问题。

That beverage is on the counter across the room, and I've added some special ingredients to it. Making it drunk for a couple of hours won't be a problem.

舒翁 Siobhan:

是该给不听话的孩子一点教训了。

It's time to teach the disobedient child a lesson.

舒翁 Siobhan:

不过,这里是它幻想中的世界,你的行动可能会受阻碍,见机行事吧。

However, this is only its imagined world. Your actions may be hindered, but let's play it by ear.

最后更新于