亚伯拉罕、开拓者、艾丝妲… Abraham, Trailblazer, Asta...
亚伯拉罕 Abraham:
呜呜,有没有人能帮帮我……很急,在线等
Waaaah, can someone please help me... It's urgent. I need a reply asap
阿兰 Arlan:
发生甚么事了?防卫科马上到位
What happened? The Security Department is about to be in position.
艾丝妲 Asta:
好家伙,你不会是群发的吧?
Darn. Did you hit the "Send all" button?
温明德 Wen Mingde:
这亚伯拉罕,想必又被作祟的小小孽物吓破了胆。小队已经帮过他多次,这次多半又是狼来了的故事
Abraham... He's terrified by every little thing out there. The squad has helped him so many times before. He is probably making a big deal out of nothing again
温明德 Wen Mingde:
呜呼哀哉,诸位不必理会
Alas, everyone, just... ignore him
亚伯拉罕 Abraham:
我正在接待大厅执行复兴计划,不料遇到了难以逾越的困难……呜呜,要是阿尔弗瑞德还在,他一定会来帮我
In the reception hall, where I was working on Project Revival, I ran across this insurmountable obstacle. *sigh*... I'm sure Alfred would have come to my rescue if he were still around
没办法,冷眼旁观不是我的作风 What choice do I have? I'm not one to watch from the sideline
开拓者 Trailblazer:
没办法,冷眼旁观不是我的作风
What choice do I have? I'm not one to watch from the sideline
艾丝妲 Asta:
开拓者真是正义的化身。喜欢
Trailblazer believes in justice. Love it
哭哭啼啼也解决不了问题啊… Well, crying doesn't solve anything...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
哭哭啼啼也解决不了问题啊…
Well, crying doesn't solve anything...
阿兰 Arlan:
没错,亚伯拉罕,打起精神来。你这样要怎么保护大家,为朋友报仇?
That's right, Abraham. Pull yourself together. Moping like this won't protect people or avenge your friends.
我啥时候有了这么多好友? When did I get so many friends?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我啥时候有了这么多好友?
When did I get so many friends?
艾丝妲 Asta:
嘿嘿,技术问题,当然难不倒我手底下这帮「黑塔」科员
Haha, a technical issue such as your friend list is no problem for my researchers
艾丝妲 Asta:
不好意思喔,如果我手下的科员打扰到你的生活,还请见谅。剩下排着队想加好友的粉丝我已经帮你挡掉啦
So sorry if my researchers inconvenienced you in any way. I've already taken it on myself to block the rest of your admirers who are still queuing to add you to their friend list
艾丝妲 Asta:
至于是否要回应已经送达的请求——就由你自己看着办吧~
As for all those requests already received, it's up to you to decide what to do with them.
最后更新于