开拓者游戏粉丝群 Trailblazer's Groupie

帕姆邀请开拓者加入了群聊

Pom-Pom invited Trailblazer to the group

开拓者 Trailblazer:

?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你们这是什么群啊?

What group chat is this?

帕姆 Pom-Pom:

啊,开拓者乘客来了

Trailblazer is here!

帕姆 Pom-Pom:

我们都收到了一份游戏压缩包,「名誉制作人」那栏标着你的名字

We all received a game resource package, and it has your name as the "Honorary Producer."

帕姆 Pom-Pom:

来听听大家的反馈帕

Come and hear what we have to say about your work, producer

布洛妮娅 Bronya:

这款游戏让我想起了风靡贝洛伯格的《以太战线》…居然不是同一个公司出品的吗?

This game reminds me of the Aetherium Wars game that was popular in Belobog a while ago... Was it not also developed by the same company?

青雀 Qingque:

看太卜大人给我打工,感觉真爽!谢谢你圆我这个梦

Looking at the master diviner working so hard really gives me a sense of fulfillment! Thank you for making my dream come true

花火 Sparkle:

小灰毛,没想到你还有这本事,我果然没看错你~

Gray Hair, I didn't know you were capable of doing something like this. As I expected of you~

丹恒 Dan Heng:

比当初的试玩版要完善许多,趣味度上升了三成

It's much more complete than the original version and is 30% more fun.

三月七 March 7th:

嘿嘿,这就是我们羁绊的力量啊!

Hehe, that's the power of our friendship!

帕姆 Pom-Pom:

听说这款游戏很快就会分享给更多人,对列车的宣传作用不可估量帕

I heard this game is already on its way to being shared with more people. Its promotional impact on the Express is immeasurable

  • 怎么这么快… That was quick...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

丹克西也没说这么快就要往外发啊,我都没来得及写记者发言稿

Danksi didn't say we'll release it that soon. I didn't even have time to write a press release

姬子 Himeko:

呵呵,开拓之旅总是伴随着欢笑和意外,看来你已经有所体会

Heh, the trailblazing expedition is always accompanied by joy and serendipity. Looks like you've experienced it firsthand

姬子 Himeko:

托你的福,列车重拾了庆典的传统,我也难得找回了些从前的感觉

Thanks to you, the Express has revived its festive traditions, and I've finally regained a bit of that old feeling

姬子 Himeko:

保持这股势头,继续开拓下去吧,开拓者。终有一天,你也会在无名客的里程碑上刻下自己的一笔

Keep this momentum up and the trailblazing going, Trailblazer. One day, you'll leave your own legacy on this Nameless milestone

最后更新于