画着笑脸的宣传单 Flyer with a Smiley Face

主张「人们应当露出微笑」的传单,纸张被撕去了部分。 A flyer advocating that "people should smile," part of it has been torn off.

看,你遵从了好奇心,以及命运的安排,选择了拿起这页纸。

Look at you, following your curiosity and destiny to pick up this very flyer.

我们知道,你正在寻求着些许慰藉。

We know you're looking for a bit of comfort.

也许是对一成不变的人生感到厌倦,抑或是不顺遂的生活让你苦苦支撑?

Maybe you're just weary of a life that never changes, or perhaps you're barely hanging on through a rough patch?

我们有办法。

We've got the answer.

别急着离开,我保证,绝不会用什么功效不明的药物、或是要吃掉你八成信用点积蓄的护身符、瓶瓶罐罐之类来坑你。

Don't run off just yet. I promise this isn't a scam involving dodgy meds or some amulets that'll cost you 80% of your credits.

这里说的办法,是寰宇中最为天然健康的行动,每个人生来便本能理解的美好事物——

The "answer" we're talking about is the most natural thing in the universe, something every living being understands by instinct....

笑容

...A smile.

也许你会反驳,我又不幸福,如何能绽放出笑容?

You might argue, "How can I smile when I'm not even happy?"

错啦,不管你信不信,两者的因果其实正好相反。

You've got it backward! Believe it or not, it actually works the other way around.

保持微笑,幸福自然会找上门来。

Keep a smile on your face, and happiness will come knocking at your door.

来听这样一个故事:

Let me tell you a story:

前不久,有一位噗噜,他每天起早开店,傍晚闭店,客人却始终寥寥无几。

Not long ago, there was a ploo who ran a shop. He opened early and closed late, but hardly anyone ever visited.

赚不到多少信用点,每天愁眉苦脸,如此一来,客人就更少了。

He wasn't making many credits, so he spent his days moping, which only made people stay away even more.

直到他见到了我们的宣传单(是上一版,我们的故事在不断更新)

Then he found our flyer (the previous version — we're always updating our stories!).

他半信半疑,还是决定试试看——反正日子也不会更差了。

He was skeptical, but he figured his life couldn't get any worse, so he gave it a shot.

他开始微笑对待每个客人,客人们都议论纷纷,猜测他是不是遇到了什么好事情。

He started smiling at every customer. People began to talk, wondering what good news he was hiding.

微笑的作用初见成效,遗憾的是,他发现维持微笑事件很累的事,有些心生退意。

It was working, but he soon realized that smiling all the time is hard work and started to have second thoughts.

听说这事,我们便赶往现场,为他提供了最大限度的帮助。

When we heard about his struggle, we rushed over to give him as much help as possible.

那之后不久,他的客流量翻了一千倍。

Soon after, his shop was seeing a thousand times more customers than before.

此时此刻,他仍然在发自内心地绽放出笑容,可喜可贺。

To this day, he's still smiling from the bottom of his heart. What a result!

看到这里,你是不是有些心动了?

Getting interested?

如果想进一步了解无时无刻都能保持微笑的秘诀,请咨……

If you want to know the secret to keeping a smile on your face at all times, just ask...

(后面的部分被撕掉了)

(The following pages are torn off.)

最后更新于