十四种幻觉的面庞 Face of Fourteen Illusions
一篇来自不知名纯美骑士的告罪书。 A confession letter from an anonymous Knight of the Beauty.
十四种幻觉的面庞
Face of Fourteen Illusions
「纯美骑士团」 某废弃告罪书
Abandoned Confession of a Knight of Beauty
我的头脑若不是受到命运魔鬼的愚弄,
If my mind had not been clouded by the evil hand of fate,
则已察觉一切感官诱惑与精神的向往;
I would have perceived all the allure of the senses and the yearnings of the spirit.
我察觉讲述与行为使您真正存在,
I perceive that your words and actions make you truly exist,
您的面庞与刀刃上正流着世人没有的血与衷情。
Your countenance and blade flowing with blood and passion unseen by the world.
我崇尚您高贵秉性恩泽的一切,
I admire all the grace bestowed upon your noble nature,
夜幕中藏于铠甲却比心脏更深的地方。
Hidden in the darkness of the armor but deeper than the heart.
大抵是太想见您于是在幻觉中窥见了您,
Perhaps yearning to see you, I caught a glimpse in visions,
我燃烧严苛苦行只求为使您更加崇高,
Burning with rigorous penance to elevate your nobility.
盲目的忠诚将从所有的土地和王国中夺回您。
Blind loyalty would reclaim you from all lands and kingdoms.
无畏比白布更能遮盖我们羞怯的双眼,
Fearlessness veils our shy eyes more than any shroud.
十四行戒律如蠹虫之呼吸无时不在考验决心。
Our Commandments of Sonnet test our resolve like the breath of a louse.
我多希望您能知道我是如此虔诚;
How I wish you could know my devoutness.
我多希望您能知道我是如此渴望;
How I wish you could know my longing.
我多希望您能知道我是如此狂热。
How I wish you could know my fervor.
最后更新于