真理医生的留言便条 Dr. Ratio's Note

真理医生在「拜访」空间站时留下的反馈意见,字字彰显着他的真挚。 Dr. Ratio's feedback during his "visit" to the space station. His words show his sincerity.

(一) (I)

关于点心

About Snacks

点心在到处乱爬。

The snacks are crawling around everywhere.

空间站的科员们该下岗了,我这辈子没见过这么混乱的实验室……

All the space station researchers should be fired. I've never seen a lab as messy as this...

还是说,是这些点心在管理实验室?不知礼数。

Or are these snacks running the lab? This is rude and unacceptable.

(二) (II)

关于「斯喀拉卡巴兹」

About Skaracabaz

真是天才的大手笔,技术研发部一辈子也想不出这么胡来的研究方法。

It's always go big or go home for these geniuses. The Technology Department will never be able to come up with such a nonsensical research method.

看见这张便条的人,自求多福吧。如果我是你,现在就会回头。

If you see this note, I wish you luck. I would turn around right now if I were you.

(三) (III)

在博识学会,常有资质平庸的学者踌躇满志。他们不明白,真理是危险的,傻瓜对知识的不当追求只会为自己带来灾祸。

In the Intelligentsia Guild, there are often mediocre scholars who are ambitious to make it big. They don't understand that the truth is dangerous, and a fool's imprudent pursuit of knowledge will only bring disaster upon themselves.

逛了一圈,没看到笨手笨脚的庸才,连一个人都没有。

I didn't see any clumsy fools when I was walking around just now.

终于找到了这间实验室的一个优点。

I've finally discovered one virtue of this lab.

(四) (IV)

关于植物间

About the greenhouse

令人窒息的灰尘、微粒…这附近竟然连洗消间都没有?

The dust and particles are suffocating... I can't believe there's not even a decontamination unit around here!

最后更新于