黑塔情诗 Space Station Love Poems
科员洛奇•马丁内斯意图寄予心上人的诗作。 Poem written by researcher Rocky Martinez for his lover.
黑塔情诗其一 Space Station Love Poems (I)
莉莉,我的莉莉。
Ley, oh, my Ley.
怎么就爱上你?
How did I fall so deeply in love with you?
你的白裙裾,
Your white skirt,
像降落的野鸽子,
is like a landed wild dove,
无意纷扰我的心。
tugging at my heart unknowingly.
洛奇•马丁内斯
Rocky Martinez
黑塔情诗其二 Space Station Love Poems (II)
从黑塔离开,你身轻如燕,
You were as light as a swallow when leaving the station,
在丰饶的皮肤上,跳踢踏舞。
You danced a tap dance on the skin of the Abundance.
跳得老子的心肝儿,一起打颤
You made my heart jump up and down as you danced.
跳得星核一坨一坨,堵塞星轨道路。
And made the Stellaron obstruct the Star Rail one chunk at a time.
洛奇•马丁内斯
Rocky Martinez
黑塔情诗其三 Space Station Love Poems (III)
除了巨环与星芒外,银河里还有一个女人
Other than the halo and starlight, there is another woman in the cosmos.
她带着我的追问。追问的期限是我的一生
She brings with her my inquiries, ones that would last my entire lifetime.
答案落在黑洞弱不禁风的边缘。
The answer lies at the fragile edges of the black hole.
她的眼睛是云的叹气,
Her eyes are like the sighs of the clouds,
蓝被孤独写成了我的名字。
Loneliness has turned blue into my name.
洛奇•马丁内斯
Rocky Martinez
最后更新于