广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

朋友,案子侦破了。

Friend, the case is closed.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

细说。

Go on.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

就爱听这个。

Love to hear it.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

死者不是那盘混混磁带,凶手才是。

The Ruff Tape was the killer, not the victim.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

他以把罪证交给老板为借口,约他出来并将其杀害。

He lured the boss with the excuse of giving him the evidence and killed him.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

吵闹的音乐,使所有目击者都先入为主地认为死者是他。

With the loud music, the witnesses all assumed the tape was the victim.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

毕竟,除了声音,匹诺康尼的磁带都长得一模一样。

Of course, aside from the sounds they play, all the tapes in Penacony look the same.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

最后,他把老板的磁带装进自己的身体,偷走对方的声音和身份,上车逃离。

Finally, he put his boss's tape inside himself, stealing the other's sound and identity before fleeing the scene.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

关键性的证据,就是他的身体里,有一截修补过的磁带。

The key clue was that the tape inside his body had been fixed before.

  • 关于老板的把柄。 What about the boss' secret?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

直到最后,也不知道他老板有什么把柄。

Even in the end, I have no clue what his boss had on him.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

哎,这种事儿您就别瞎想了。

Ah, don't think about that stuff.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

这次多亏有您的帮助,否则真相就要石沉大海了。

It was all thanks to your help this time, otherwise the truth would've been lost forever.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

期待与您的下次合作。

Looking forward to working with you again in the future.


广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

抱歉,我还是没找到凶手。

Sorry, I didn't find the killer in the end.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

现场的线索太少了,我打算沿着受害者死前的行动轨迹进一步深入调查。

There just weren't enough clues at the scene. I plan to investigate the victim's whereabouts leading up to their deaths.

  • 等你的好消息。 I'll wait for your good news.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

等你破了案,庆功宴记得第一个叫我。

When you crack the case, call me first so we can celebrate together.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

好啊,一言为定。

Alright, it's a deal, then.


广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

朋友,感谢您的建议。

Thanks for the advice, friend.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

我此生从未有过这般轻松快活。

Never experienced a lightness and joy like this in my life.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

发生了什么?我少看了一集?

What happened? Did I miss an episode?

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

在您的劝说后,我意识到,自己确实没有侦探的才能。

It's only after what you said that I realized you were right. I really don't have the talent to be a detective.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你到底想说什么?

What are you trying to say?

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

我不做侦探了!朋友。

I'm done with this detective stuff, friend.

广告牌侦探 Billboard Investigator:

再见,我要去「蓝调的时刻」度假了。

Farewell, I'm going on vacation at the Blue Hour.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

???

???

最后更新于