陶德 Todd

心有余而力不足…… The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak...

陶德 Todd:

开拓者,你好啊。

Trailblazer, hello.

陶德 Todd:

我在仙舟上的考察与研究结束了。

My investigation and research on the Xianzhou is complete.

陶德 Todd:

不,应该说,我有了一个全新的课题。

No... Rather, I have a completely new topic now.

陶德 Todd:

感谢你这一路的陪伴,你是我在仙舟上结交到的最诚挚可靠的朋友。

Thank you for your companionship along the way. You are the most sincere and reliable friend I have made on Xianzhou.

陶德 Todd:

因此,无论发生什么,我都不想隐瞒你,欺骗你。

So, no matter what happens, I don't want to hide anything from you or deceive you.

陶德 Todd:

我想和你分享我的喜悦,老地方见。

I want to share my happiness with you. See you at the usual place.


陶德 Todd:

打扰了,开拓者。

Sorry to disturb you, Trailblazer.

陶德 Todd:

不知道你有没有时间,我想再见你一面?

Would you happen to have the time to meet up?

  • 十王司的人还没抓你么? You're not arrested yet?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

看来十王司并不像他们吹的那么无所不知嘛

It seems that the Ten-Lords Commission isn't as all-knowing as they claim

开拓者 Trailblazer:

至少你现在还好端端地和我聊着天呢?

Or you wouldn't still be chatting with me now

陶德 Todd:

哈哈,看来你已经将我的所作所为报告给了仙舟人。

Haha, sounds like you already reported what I did to the Xianzhou people.

陶德 Todd:

你恪守了信念,这在我意料之中,我不怪你。

You stood by your convictions, as expected. I don't blame you

陶德 Todd:

来吧,来鳞渊境的海边,不谈长生是非,也不谈那些愚蠢的财富名声。

Come. Come to the shores of Scalegorge Waterscape. I'm not going to talk about immortality, or silly things such as fame and wealth.

陶德 Todd:

就当是满足一下老朋友最后一个任性的要求,或是给一位病人来一场临终关怀,如何?

How about helping out with an old friend's last fickle request? Or think about it as giving a terminal patient his final care?


陶德 Todd:

打扰了,开拓者。

Sorry to disturb you, Trailblazer.

陶德 Todd:

不知道你有没有时间,我想再见你一面?

Would you happen to have the time to meet up?

  • 你还没离开仙舟? You haven't left Xianzhou?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你真够胆

You really have some guts

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我一直以为那次聊完你会快快离开仙舟的

I thought you'd have left Xianzhou immediately after that chat

开拓者 Trailblazer:

就算我不检举你,你干的事一旦被人知道也是一桩大麻烦

Even if I don't report you, it would be big trouble if people find out what you did

陶德 Todd:

……

...

陶德 Todd:

我恐怕暂时没法离开。

I'm afraid I'm temporarily unable to leave.

陶德 Todd:

来吧,咱们在老地方见见吧,不谈长生是非,也不谈那些愚蠢的财富名声。

Come meet me at the usual place. I'm not going to talk about immortality, or silly things such as fame and wealth.

陶德 Todd:

就当是满足一下老朋友最后一个任性的要求,或是给一位病人来一场临终关怀,如何?

How about helping out with an old friend's last fickle request? Or think about it as giving a terminal patient his final care?

最后更新于