凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty)
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
!!!
!!!
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
那枚梦泡除了笑声,什么都没剩下
That dream bubble had nothing left but laughter
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
你究竟做了什么?
What did you do?
轻轻松松通关了 Piece of cake
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不过是些战斗挑战,凭我的身手,轻轻松松就通关了
Just some combat challenges. With my skills, I cleared them easily
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
我就知道,遇上了您,就是那位神秘人的报应
I knew it. Meeting you must be karma for that mysterious figure
我全程板着脸打完了 I kept a stern face the whole time
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不要笑挑战有点太不好笑了,我全程板着脸就打完了
That "Try-Not-to-Laugh Challenge" wasn't even remotely funny. I kept a stern face the whole time
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
都说了,这不是让您发笑的挑战
I told you, this challenge wasn't made to make you laugh
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
多亏了您,咱们充分调查了一番,根据目前的结果来说——
Thanks to your help, we carried out a full investigation. Based on what we've found so far...
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
这很有可能是,假面愚者针对「笑点清奇之人」专门设计的「陷阱梦泡」
This is most likely a "trap dream bubble" created by the Masked Fools for "people with a peculiar sense of humor"
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
听说在银河里,有些人面对笑话或喜剧,心中的情绪泛不起一丝波纹
They say some folks in the cosmos don't react to jokes or comedy at all. No smiles. No laughter. Not even a ripple of emotion
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
而咱们一本正经的战斗,对于这些独特的人来说,反而是一种笑点
And for people like that, our super serious battles? They're hilarious
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
笑点这种东西,很奇妙吧?
Humor really is a strange thing, huh?
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
假面愚者们绝不会放过逗这些人哈哈大笑的机会,所以就有了这枚梦泡
The Masked Fools wouldn't miss a chance to crack up these stone-faced types. That's how this dream bubble came to be
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
感谢您帮我调查了这起「不要笑挑战」的始末,钱已经打到您的账上了
Thanks for helping me investigate this "Try-Not-to-Laugh Challenge" case, I've transferred the money to your account
凯特(值班中) Kate (On Duty):
可千万不要在内心说「我不需要这些小钱」之类的话好吗?祝您生活愉快
Please don't go saying things like "I don't need this small amount of money" in your heart, okay? Have a wonderful life!
最后更新于