派送员 Delivery Person
派送员 Delivery Person:
应该没发错号吧
I hope this is the right number.
派送员 Delivery Person:
您是开拓者对吧
Hello, are you Trailblazer?
对,是我。 Yes, that's me.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
对,是我本人。什么情况?
Yes, that's me. Did you need something?
派送员 Delivery Person:
噢噢你好这里是包裹派送员,您有一个包裹已送到「晖长石号」物流揽收处
Hello. This is your delivery person. You have a package that's been delivered to The Radiant Feldspar logistics hub
我最近没网购啊 Haven't ordered anything online
开拓者 Trailblazer:
什么包裹?
What package?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不对吧,我最近没在网上乱买东西啊
That's strange. I haven't ordered anything online recently.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
里面是什么东西你知道么
Do you know what's inside?
派送员 Delivery Person:
包裹都是未开封的,为了保护您的隐私,包裹详情我也无法查询呢
The package is sealed. To protect your privacy, I'm not able to check the contents
派送员 Delivery Person:
还是请您自己拆开看看吧
You should open it up yourself
派送员 Delivery Person:
呃,这里的大副说是会帮您送到「船长室」
The first mate volunteered to take it to the Captain's Quarters for you
派送员 Delivery Person:
麻烦您跑一趟了,请您记得签收
Thanks for coming over, please sign for your delivery
派送员 Delivery Person:
签收之前记得检查货物是否有破损,如有包裹丢失或商品质量问题,请随时与我联系。确认无误的话能否麻烦您用发财的小手,给我给个五星好评~非常感谢~
Before you sign, please check that the package is not damaged. If anything is missing, or if there are problems with product quality, please contact me at any time. If there are no other issues, please give me a five-star rating. Thank you very much!
最后更新于