埃美丽 Emily

做好事,说好话,存好心! Do good deeds, say good words, have a good heart!

埃美丽 Emily:

救…救救!我好紧张…呜呜,我们密卷科有个新来的科员,我不敢跟她说话

H—Help me! I'm so nervous... *sniffle* There's a new researcher at the Dept of Insight, I can't talk to her

埃美丽 Emily:

我想想…是这样吗?嗨嗨,开拓者,你晚饭打算吃什么?

Lemme think... is it like this? "Hi, Trailblazer, whatcha having for dinner?"

  • 随便吃点零食 Having some snacks

开拓者 Trailblazer:

随便吃点零食

Having some snacks

埃美丽 Emily:

零食?吃的啥,发我看看

Snacks? What kind, I wanna see.

埃美丽 Emily:

那个…我也是想来练习一下。我感觉我还有点不习惯…不习惯这么跟人聊天

Um... I just needed the practice. I just feel I'm not used to it... not used to chatting with people like this

埃美丽 Emily:

你是不知道,刚刚我去找我们科的人聊天,我那是鼓起了多大的勇气

You didn't know, but I summoned so much courage just to talk to the people in my dept

埃美丽 Emily:

结果那个人也被我吓一跳,笑死!还好后面一切都顺利,总之…谢谢啦!语言大师!

Turns out they were so surprised by me, it's funny! Thank goodness everything went well in the end. Either way... thanks a bunch, master of words!


埃美丽 Emily:

开拓者大师,急急急!

Master Trailblazer, need urgent help!

埃美丽 Emily:

我想和应物科的人聊聊,快帮我看看,这样开口会不会不够自然——

I want to talk to people from the Department of Implement Arts. Do you think it would sound natural to say...

埃美丽 Emily:

嗨,晚饭吃了吗?打算吃点什么哇?

Hey, have you had your dinner? What do you feel like having for dinner?

  • 随便吃点炒饭 Some simple fried rice

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我打算去空间站里随便整点炒饭

I'm planning to have some simple fried rice on the space station

埃美丽 Emily:

啊?真的吗?

Oh, really?

  • 真的,然后呢? Really, what's next?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

哇哦,真的吗?然后呢?

Wow, really? What's next?

埃美丽 Emily:

然、然后…喂喂喂,别抢我台词啊!

And then... Wait, hey! Don't take my line!

埃美丽 Emily:

今天学的东西有点多,我正在努力消化

There are so many things to learn today. I'm still trying to digest

埃美丽 Emily:

接下来我就要勇敢出击了!老实说我心里还是有点发虚。不过跟你聊过之后,我感觉轻松多了…谢谢啦!

And then I will make my move! Honestly, I'm not super confident about this, but after texting you, I feel much better... Thanks!


埃美丽 Emily:

好多人哇!感觉整个空间站的人都来了!

There are so many people! Feels like the entire space station is here.

埃美丽 Emily:

法证科的家伙…他们说的那个课题和我的研究计划不谋而合!啊啊啊要怎么办啊,他们人好多我都不敢开口了!

The people from the Department of Galactic Geopolitics... The topic they were talking about is completely in line with my research plans! Aaaah what do I do, they have so many people I don't even know how to join the conversation!

埃美丽 Emily:

是这样对吧…嗨嗨,开拓者,怎么样?晚饭吃了吗?我还没吃呢,你吃的啥,给我参考参考呗!

I just do this, right? Hey hey, Trailblazer, how's it going? Have you had dinner yet? I haven't eaten. What are you having? Let me have a look!

  • 我还没吃呢! I haven't eaten!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我还没吃呢!

I haven't eaten!

埃美丽 Emily:

诶?真的吗?我还以为你会发图给我炫耀一下餐品呢…没想到啊!

Oh, really? I thought you would just send me a picture to show off... What a surprise!

埃美丽 Emily:

都这个点了,怎么还不吃饭,为什么呀?

What time is it now, why aren't you eating yet?

  • 我选择困难症发作了 I'm having choice overload

开拓者 Trailblazer:

因为我选择困难症发作了

I'm having choice overload

埃美丽 Emily:

嗯嗯,我懂你的感受

Uh-huh, I know what you mean

埃美丽 Emily:

怎么样,你教我的我已经全部学会了!

How's that? Everything you taught me, I mastered!

  • 我感觉你可以出师了 I think you're ready

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我能教的都教完了,我感觉你可以出师了

That's everything I can teach, I think you're ready

埃美丽 Emily:

诶诶?真的吗?哇哦…为什么呀?

What? Really? Wow... why?

埃美丽 Emily:

哈哈,不跟你开玩笑了,我是想跟你说声谢谢的。多亏了你教我的那些句子,我现在已经跟不少科员打成一片了

Haha, I'll stop joking around. I want to thank you for teaching me those sentences. I can now mingle with the other staff members

埃美丽 Emily:

老实说,我从来就没收到过这么多好友申请…总之,真的非常感谢!

Honestly, I've never had that many friend requests before... It's all because of you, so thank you!

最后更新于