丹枢 Dan Shu
丹枢 Dan Shu:
开拓者,在下初步厘清了「龙蟠虬跃」的药理
Trailblazer, I have a preliminary understanding of the Draught of Draconic Surge's pharmacology
丹枢 Dan Shu:
不过…你应该正忙着处理仙舟上的麻烦吧
But... you're still busy with the troubles on the Xianzhou, right?
这个时候? Right now?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
偏偏这个时候?
At a time like this?
丹枢 Dan Shu:
不急,有空时来找我即可
No worries. Come find me when you're free
丹枢 Dan Shu:
我在若木亭等你
I shall be waiting for you at the Synwood Pavilion
丹枢 Dan Shu:
开拓者,有时间吗?
Trailblazer, have you some time?
丹枢 Dan Shu:
在下有些事情想请你帮忙,不知你能否来若木亭一趟?
There are some issues with which I should like your expertise, can you drop by the Synwood Pavilion for a spell?
稍等,来了 Wait, I'm coming over
开拓者 Trailblazer:
稍等一下,我这就来
Wait, I'm coming over
丹枢 Dan Shu:
有空时能见见在下便好
At your earliest convenience would be best
丹枢 Dan Shu:
开拓者,在下已经准备好了之前说的那件礼物
Trailblazer, I have prepared the present of which I have mentioned
丹枢 Dan Shu:
等你有空的时候来一趟若木亭吧,在下希望当面交予你
Come over to the Synwood Pavilion, I wish to entrust you with it in person
我这就来 Coming
开拓者 Trailblazer:
稍等一下,我这就来
Wait, I'm coming over
丹枢 Dan Shu:
没关系,我会在那儿等你
Do not worry, I will be there awaiting your presence
最后更新于