米凯 Micah

米凯 Micah:

开拓者,你好。

Hello, Trailblazer!

米凯 Micah:

一个好消息,科玫小姐刚刚得出了测算结果,流梦礁的忆质已经完全停止了流失。

Great news! Just a few moments ago, Miss Kaimee's calculations showed that the memoria loss at Dreamflux Reef has stopped entirely.

米凯 Micah:

你们为这片梦境付出了太多。感激之情,无以言表。

The work you've put into the Dreamscape is deeply appreciated. I can't thank you enough.

  • 太好了 That's fantastic news!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

太好了,流梦礁一定会重回正轨的

That's fantastic news! I'm sure Dreamflux Reef will recover soon enough

米凯 Micah:

其实,今天的感谢也应该有加拉赫和米哈伊尔的一份,但现在只能由我代为传达了。

Gallagher and Mikhail would've wanted to express their appreciation too, but I guess now I must convey it on their behalf.

米凯 Micah:

记得你们刚来匹诺康尼的时候,知道消息的加拉赫表露出难得的紧张和期待。

I remember when you all first arrived in Penacony, Gallagher was so nervous and hopeful after hearing of it. It's not every day that he gets that way.

米凯 Micah:

别看他平时那么随性,每次和你们接触的时候,他总会提前反复斟酌自己的用词。

Don't let his laid-back demeanor deceive you. Every time he spoke with you, he'd carefully think through his words beforehand.

米凯 Micah:

米哈伊尔也是,他要是能看到后辈如此优秀,不知道会有多高兴。

Mikhail was the same way. If he could see how outstanding the younger generation is, he'd be thrilled.

  • 原来是这样的吗… Is that so...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

原来加拉赫先生还有这样的一面!

I didn't expect to see that side of Mr. Gallagher!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

如果他们现在还在,那该有多好……

If only they were still here...

米凯 Micah:

不必为此感到悲伤。

But there's no need to feel so down about it.

米凯 Micah:

米哈伊尔的愿望没有落空,而加拉赫也在长久无望的等待后兑现了他的诺言。

Mikhail's wish has been fulfilled, and Gallagher kept his promise after a long and seemingly endless wait.

米凯 Micah:

梦想不是一个人的事情,而是我们共同的愿景。

The dream shouldn't rest on the shoulders of one person when it's a vision we all share.

米凯 Micah:

从米哈伊尔的祖父,到米哈伊尔、加拉赫,再到你们——

From Mikhail's grandfather, to Mikhail, to Gallagher, and now to you guys...

米凯 Micah:

他们虽然已经离去,但无名客的梦想依然在蓬勃地生长,那就是对他们最好的告慰。

They may have left us, but the dream of the Nameless continues to thrive. That's the greatest solace we can offer them.

米凯 Micah:

你们终会踏上新的旅途,愿你们在未来联结更多的世界,将开拓的梦想带向银河各处。

Eventually, you'll embark on a new journey. When you do, may you connect with more worlds and carry the dream of trailblazing across the Cosmos.

米凯 Micah:

这一点心意是我们大家的祝福,请收下。

Please take this token of our appreciation.

最后更新于