西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan
不对知音,枉费舌尖 Without an understanding ear, words are merely expended breath.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
请问,这是开拓者先生/小姐的首级吗?
Excuse me, is this the deceased Mr./Miss Trailblazer's number?
取我首级是吧? You want me deceased?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你是来取我首级的吗?
I'm very much alive, thanks.
怪吓人的… What the heck...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
什么首级,怪吓人的……
Deceased!? What the heck...
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
不好意思,闹笑话了,是「手机」
My apologies. I meant "the distinguished." This autocorrect is a little morbid...
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
您是仙舟的英雄,在下几方打探才要到了您的联系方式
You're a hero of the Xianzhou. I worked hard to get your contact details.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
其实是有些私事想请您帮忙,不知道您是否方便
In fact, I have some private matter I'm hoping you can help with. I hope it won't be too much trouble.
自然是方便的 It'll be no trouble
开拓者 Trailblazer:
平日里经过也没少听先生表演,没想到您能有求于我,不胜荣幸
I've heard you tell stories a lot when I went past the tea house. I'd be honored to be able to help you
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
愧不敢当,愧不敢当
Oh, you flatter me
这取决于酬劳 What's the pay?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
先生应该清楚,时间就是金钱
Sir, you should know that time is money
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
这请您放心,在下会准备丰厚的酬劳
That I am well aware. I will prepare sufficient compensation.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
在下平日里都在「不夜侯」门口的戏台上说书,您可以来那里找我,我们当面详谈
I usually tell stories on the stage before the Sleepless Earl. You can find me there to discuss this issue face-to-face.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
开拓者小姐/先生,最近有热心听众送给在下一只宠物,还挺有意思的。感觉您会感兴趣
Ms./Mr. Trailblazer, I recently received a pet — a fun creature — from an avid listener. I thought you might be interested.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
在下平时说书总带着宠物也不方便,就把它寄养在三余书肆了(那是在下的店)
I can't bring it with me when I'm telling stories, so I've left it at Spare Time Book Shop, which is my store.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
您要是有兴趣,可以去三余书肆看看,您一准儿会喜欢的!
If you're interested, you can drop by Spare Time Book Shop and take a look. I believe you'll like it!
我确实有兴趣 Yeah, I'm interested.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
宠物?我可喜欢小动物了,这就去看看
A pet? I adore small animals. Let me check it out now.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
嘿嘿,这宠物您肯定没见过,可有意思了
Heheh, I'm sure you've never seen the animal before. It's very fascinating.
我没有兴趣 I'm not interested.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
没啥兴趣…开拓者也是很忙的,哪有时间去看宠物
I'm not really keen on it... As a Trailblazer, I'm too busy to check out a pet.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
话别说那么早嘛!这宠物您肯定没见过,绝对有意思
Don't jump to conclusions so soon! I'm sure you've never seen the animal before. It's very fascinating.
西衍先生 Mr. Xiyan:
您什么时候改主意了,就去看看吧
Go ahead and take a look when you change your mind.
最后更新于