布凯辛 Grumpy
今日许愿:顺利通过试用期 My wish for today: Pass my probation period
布凯辛 Grumpy:
开拓者,逆转了空间站危机的大英雄——是你吗?
Trailblazer, the hero who reverted the space station's crisis — is that you?
对,是我 Yes, that's me.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
对,是我
Yes, that's me.
布凯辛 Grumpy:
太好了!我打听了好久才要到你的号码
Awesome! It took me so long to get your number
我都这么有名了? I'm that famous?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我都这么有名了?
I'm that famous?
布凯辛 Grumpy:
可不嘛,我打听了好久才要到你的号码
Totally! It took me so long to get your number
布凯辛 Grumpy:
那个,大英雄,我有件事想请你帮忙
Um, I have something I want your help with
布凯辛 Grumpy:
你下次路过黑塔空间站,能不能抽空找我聊聊?
Could we please have a chat the next time you drop by the Herta Space Station?
先说清楚什么事 Tell me what you want help with first
开拓者 Trailblazer:
先说清楚什么事
Tell me what you want help with first
布凯辛 Grumpy:
打字很难解释
It's hard to explain over text
布凯辛 Grumpy:
先告诉你个大概吧
I'll tell you the general gist
无事不登三宝殿 People only think of me when there's trouble
开拓者 Trailblazer:
无事不登三宝殿
People only think of me when there's trouble
布凯辛 Grumpy:
哎呀,别这样
Oh, don't be like that
布凯辛 Grumpy:
可不是白来,我会想办法回报你的
It won't be for free. I'll pay you
布凯辛 Grumpy:
我找到了一个奇怪的模拟程序,需要有丰富战斗经验的人员协助测试
I found a weird simulation program that needs to be tested by folks with lots of combat experience
布凯辛 Grumpy:
我想了又想,觉得没有比你更合适的人选了。拜托了,我在就在空间站的主控舱段等你
I can't think of anyone more fitting than you. Please. I'll be waiting at the space station's master control zone
最后更新于