钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV
猜猜看我是不是五行缺金 Guess if I'm short on the Metal element in my astrological chart?
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
你好呀开拓者,这里是轮值酒保钟珊珊
Hey there Trailblazer, I'm Zhongshanshan, drinksmith on duty
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
有位客人在我这里寄存了一件宝贝
A customer left a valuable treasure with me for safekeeping
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
说是「星轨之兔」的特别周边
Said to be some special Star Rabbit merch
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
还叮嘱我一定要等现在再通知您
And told me to make sure I only notify you now
难道是隐藏奖品? Could it be a hidden prize?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
特别周边?
Special merch?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
难道是游戏机的隐藏奖品
Could it be a hidden prize from the arcade machine?
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
这我就不知道了
That I don't know
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
客人还给你留了一封信
The guest left you a letter
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
或许上面有解释?
Maybe there's an explanation on it?
谁啊,又监控我 Who's watching me again?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不是,你这客人是谁啊
Wait, who's this guest of yours?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
怎么还监控我打游戏的进度
Why are you even monitoring my game progress?
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
客人让我保密TA的身份
The guest asked me to keep their identity under wraps
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
TA还给你留了一封信
They also left you a letter
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
或许上面有解释?
Maybe there's an explanation on it?
我懒得取,你收着吧 Can't be bothered to get it, you keep it
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我车厢里塞不下周边了
I can't fit any more merch in my car
开拓者 Trailblazer:
懒得取,你自己直接收着吧
I can't be bothered to go get it, so just keep it for yourself
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
哎呀,那可不行,这我不能收
Oh no, I can't accept this
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
不过客人说了
The customer did say
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
你什么时候来都行
Come by whenever you want
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
TA不着急
They're in no rush
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
客人还给你留了一封信
The guest left you a letter
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
不知道这会不会让你有兴趣
Not sure if this'll pique your interest
钟钐钐4号机 ShannieZhong IV:
总之,有空就来一趟世界尽头酒馆吧,爱您~
Anyway, swing by the World's End Tavern whenever you get a chance. Love ya~
最后更新于