「老者」 "Elder"

一辈子只做一件事 Lifelong persistence for one commitment

「老者」 "Elder":

上天啊,感谢你给了我这条残命,干掉最后的猎物。

Oh, goodness! Thank you for this wretched life you've given me, long enough to take down my final prey.

「老者」 "Elder":

让我在这世界稍作停留,我基恩杜已经沉睡了一生……

Grant me but a moment more in this world... I, Kendor, have already slumbered a lifetime away...

「老者」 "Elder":

开拓者,谢谢你,叫醒了我。

Thank you, Trailblazer, for waking me up.

「老者」 "Elder":

如果没有你的出现,我恐怕…要真的陷入到永眠了。

If not for your arrival, I fear I would have been lost to the eternal sleep for good.

「老者」 "Elder":

开拓者,我就是传说中的「老者」,我要让你领教一下什么是真正的终焉。

Trailblazer, I am the one they call the "Elder." And I will show you the face of true demise.

「老者」 "Elder":

来找我吧,你是我最后绝佳的猎物。

Come. Find me. You are the exquisite final prey I have been waiting for.


「老者」 "Elder":

开拓者,你竟然先去找到了其他的「银河战力党」高手吗?

Trailblazer, so you've gone and challenged other Cosmicon Collective pros first?

「老者」 "Elder":

你是想借此激怒我吗?那么你肯定是有所误会。

Is this your attempt to incite my wrath? If so, then you are sorely mistaken.

「老者」 "Elder":

尽管我有着无穷的耐心,但我们的对决不应该一再被推迟。

My patience may be endless, but our duel should not be delayed any further.

「老者」 "Elder":

表达敬意吧,表达出敬意,然后迈向「银河战力党」的另一个全新阶段!

Pay your respects now, and let us ascend to a new height for the Cosmicon Collective!

「老者」 "Elder":

别让我等待太久。

Do not keep me waiting.


「老者」 "Elder":

为什么?为什么?为什么?

Why? Why? Why?

「老者」 "Elder":

你找不到我吗?我就在二维市内,地址应该发过去了,我在等着你!

Can you not find me? I am in Duomension City. I've sent you the address. I am waiting!

「老者」 "Elder":

是你向我发出了战书,却又一直回避着与我的对决吗?

It was you who challenged me to battle, yet now you avoid our fated duel?

「老者」 "Elder":

四位高手,你已经战胜了两名,还剩下我与另一人,我希望你能先来找我。

You have bested two of the four pros. Only myself and one other are left. I expect you to face me first.

「老者」 "Elder":

否则,你会明白,「老者」为何被称为「老者」。

If you do not, you will learn why they call me the "Elder."

最后更新于