大毫 Dahao
慢些走,别丢下灵魂。 Walk slower, don't leave your soul behind.
大毫 Dahao:
开拓者,你好。
Hello, Trailblazer.
你好啊。 Hey.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你好啊,大毫先生!
Hey, Mr. Dahao!
地衡司又有任务了? Is there a new mission?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你好你好,地衡司这边又有什么新任务?
How do you do? Are there new missions at the Realm-Keeping Commission?
大毫 Dahao:
您见笑了。之前的众多委托有劳您和列车团的诸位帮忙,感激不尽。
You and the members of the Express crew have been a great help with the many tasks previously entrusted to you. We are deeply grateful for your assistance.
大毫 Dahao:
这次打扰您是为了向您、瓦尔特先生还有三月小姐通报一些后续情况。
I am reaching out this time to update you, Mr. Yang, and Miss March on some follow-up situations.
大毫 Dahao:
之前您几位受邀来到地衡司里辨认可疑人士的事,不知您还有没有印象?
Do you remember the previous invitation for you and a few others to come to the Realm-Keeping Commission to identify suspicious individuals?
记得。 I remember.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是三月开启推理模式,对一个行商的行踪来历大猜特猜,结果一个靠谱答案都没有的那一回?
You mean that time when March played detective, making wild guesses about one traveling merchant's background and whereabouts, but couldn't nail down a single solid answer?
大毫 Dahao:
对对,就是那一次。净砚执事还和我夸赞三月小姐观察入微,思路清奇,是个天生做执事的好料子哩。
Yep, that's the one. Officer Jingyan even praised Miss March for her keen observation and unorthodox thinking during that incident. She mentioned that Miss March seemed like a natural for our line of work.
不记得了。 I don't remember.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
记不得了…
I don't remember...
大毫 Dahao:
嗐,您是贵人多忘事。当时我还记得三月小姐对着一位化外民的行踪推理了半天。
It seems you may be too preoccupied elsewhere. I still remember how Miss March deduced the whereabouts of an outworlder back then.
大毫 Dahao:
净砚执事还和我夸赞三月小姐观察入微,思路清奇,是个天生做执事的好料子哩。
Officer Jingyan even praised Miss March for her keen observation and unorthodox thinking during that incident. She mentioned that Miss March seemed like a natural for our line of work.
大毫 Dahao:
要说这事有多神,说出来您一定不信。这几天我接到十王司和云骑联手签署的公文周知,那个名唤罗刹的金发商人,确实是混入仙舟的不法之徒!
Believe it or not, I received an official notice jointly issued by the Ten-Lords Commission and the Cloud Knights. That blond merchant, Luocha, is indeed an unlawful character who infiltrated the Xianzhou!
大毫 Dahao:
三月小姐的推理,还有杨先生的直觉……成真了!列车团当真是卧虎藏龙!佩服之至!
Miss March's deduction and Mr. Yang's intuition... have come true! The Express Crew truly is a group of hidden talents! Much admiration!
列车团当真是卧虎藏龙! We do have talents aplenty!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车团当真是卧虎藏龙!
We do have talents aplenty!
我不信。 I don't believe you.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
…这也能蒙对?
...and they got it right?
大毫 Dahao:
您别不信啊,上面官印和签字俱在,这事儿真真的。
Don't knock it, the official seal and signatures are all there. This is as real as they come.
所以那人到底犯了啥事儿? So what did that man do?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
所以那人到底犯了啥事儿?
So what did that man do?
大毫 Dahao:
具体的情况,事涉仙舟内务,不便透露。
I can't go into the specifics as it's still part of Xianzhou's internal affairs.
大毫 Dahao:
但以咱们俩的交情,我可以稍稍讲那么一点,公文上说他因「伪造身份」,「输入高危生物商品」等罪名而遭到逮捕。这个「等」字就很耐人寻味。
But, given our tight relationship, I can spill a bit of the beans for you. The official document states that he was arrested on charges of "identity fraud and smuggling of dangerous bio-merchandise, among other crimes." The use of the expression "among other" is quite intriguing.
大毫 Dahao:
对了,我收到了地衡司总务厅的通令,要求嘉奖感谢您几位这样的热心来客。
Of course, I have received the directive from the Realm-Keeping Commission's general affairs office, requesting to commend and express gratitude to enthusiastic guests such as yourselves.
大毫 Dahao:
大毫再一次谢过各位,奖赏立刻给您送来。
I would like to express my own gratitude to you all, and deliver to you your well-earned remuneration.
大毫 Dahao:
那么,下次要是还有捉拿逃犯,追缉凶徒的任务,还请列车团的几位多多发挥直觉!
In that case, if there are tasks involving apprehending fugitives or pursuing criminals in the future, I hope you and the Express Crew can continue to make full use of your intuition!
大毫 Dahao:
我还有事忙,先告辞了!
Stay safe, I shall take my leave!
大毫 Dahao:
开拓者,这是你的号码没错吧?我是地衡司公廨的执事官大毫。
如您所知,最近罗浮上发生了一些…小变故。总而言之,有些事情希望您能帮忙
Trailblazer, is this your number? I am Official Dahao from the Realm-Keeping Commission Chancery.
As you are aware, there's been some... minor issues on the Luofu recently. Anyways, I was hoping you could help me with something
但我不是仙舟人 But I'm not from Xianzhou
开拓者 Trailblazer:
但我不是仙舟人,不方便插手公务
But I'm not from Xianzhou. I shouldn't interfere with official business
大毫 Dahao:
这更好啊!
That's even better!
我帮得到你们吗? Could I actually manage to help you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我只是个化外民,可能帮不上忙……
I'm just an Outworlder. I might not be able to help...
大毫 Dahao:
这更好啊!
That's even better!
忙 I'm busy
开拓者 Trailblazer:
忙
I'm busy
大毫 Dahao:
真的吗?
Really?
大毫 Dahao:
不好意思,是我失言了。我的意思是说,如果您能百忙之中抽出时间来帮帮忙,地衡司公廨会非常感激,也会提供相应的报酬
Sorry. You might have misunderstood. I meant if you can take some time out of your busy schedule to help us, the Realm-Keeping Commission Chancery would be very grateful and will provide appropriate rewards
大毫 Dahao:
以下说的话,您可不要外传啊。
出事以后,将军和太卜列了个单子,要求我们和天舶司根据单子上的时间地点排查出入的人,他们怀疑有人将某种「危险品」带上了罗浮……
Please don't spread the following information.
After the incident, the general and the master diviner drew up a list, and want the Sky-Faring Commission and us to check all the people who traveled at certain times to certain locations. They suspect someone smuggled "contraband" onto the Luofu...
大毫 Dahao:
我们两司清查了一圈,对照仙舟内部的纪录,没找到什么可疑人士,所以就来找您了……
The Commissions checked everything against the records and didn't find anyone suspicious, so we're here to ask your assistance...
我是可疑人士? You think I'm suspicious?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我是可疑人士?
You think I'm suspicious?
大毫 Dahao:
不是,我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean
和我的关系是? How do I fit in here?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
呃…懂了,所以要我做什么?
Um... Okay? So what do you want me to do?
大毫 Dahao:
仙舟联盟没有加入星际和平公司的经济体,许多信息不与公司共享,比如通缉系统…如果混进了公司的通缉犯,我们是没办法第一时间发现的
The Xianzhou Alliance is not a part of the Interastral Peace Corporation's commercial sphere and does not share much information with the IPC. For one, we are not linked with their law enforcement system... If a criminal wanted by the IPC sneaked onto a Xianzhou ship, we would have no means of immediately detecting them
大毫 Dahao:
向公司发函求证的程序费时费力,因此将军建议我们向星穹列车的各位寻求协助,筛查一下名单当中是否有可疑分子
It takes time and effort to send a formal request to the IPC to check, so the general advised us to seek help from the Astral Express Crew to filter the list for any suspicious persons
大毫 Dahao:
方便的话,建议您多带几位同伴一起来,帮我们辨认一下
If you can, please bring a few companions with you to help us go through the data.
大毫 Dahao:
开拓者你好,打搅了。在下有事又要打扰您了。
Hello Trailblazer, my apologies for the disturbance. I have something else requiring your assistance
开拓者 Trailblazer:
什么事?
What is it?
大毫 Dahao:
您还记得之前在广场上击退了魔阴身,为龙女大人解了围的英勇事迹吧?
Remember the time you defeated the Mara-struck at the plaza and heroically saved the Dragon Lady?
记得。 I remember.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
没错,举手之劳而已
That's true. It was nothing, really
我记不清了。 I can't quite remember
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我记不太清了?是惹出什么麻烦了?还是…你们打算表彰好人好事呢?
I can't quite remember. Is there a problem? Or... are you planning to reward citizens who do good deeds?
大毫 Dahao:
不不不,您不必恐慌,您的善举咱们至今没忘呢
No no no, don't worry. We haven't forgotten your good deeds
大毫 Dahao:
关于龙女,我有事相求,想请您移步谈谈。
As for the Dragon Lady, I have a request, so I'd like to meet up with you to talk about it
龙女大人? Dragon lady?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
龙女?谁?不认识
Dragon Lady who?
大毫 Dahao:
看来您做过的好事太多,早已忘了。
Looks like you've done so many good deeds, you've forgotten about it
大毫 Dahao:
不过见过龙女大人的,没一个会不对那孩子那龙角龙尾的异相印象深刻
But honestly, no one who has seen the Dragon Lady would forget her strange looks with her horns and a tail
大毫 Dahao:
唉,我所求之事解释起来颇费功夫。想请您移步聊一聊
*sigh* it's difficult to explain this. It'd be easier to talk to you in person
大毫 Dahao:
麻烦您抽空来地衡司一趟,我想和您当面详谈。
Could you please take some time to visit the Realm-Keeping Commission? I'll tell you the details in person
大毫 Dahao:
开拓者在吗?
You there, Trailblazer?
大毫 Dahao:
能否请你配合一下我们的工作,来工造司跑一趟?
Are you able to cooperate with us for a bit? Care to come by the Artisanship Commission?
怎么了? What's the matter?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
发生什么事了?
What happened?
大毫 Dahao:
长话短说,工造司昨天收到了一柄怀炎将军赠出的宝剑,但今天察看时,却发现剑不翼而飞了。
To make a long story short, the Artisanship Commission received a sword yesterday from General Huaiyan. Today, when they checked in, the sword had vanished.
剑出问题了? Something happened to the sword?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
该不会是那把剑出了什么问题吧?
Did something happen to the sword?
大毫 Dahao:
好家伙,我还一个字没说呢,你怎么全知道了?
Whoa. I didn't even say anything. How'd you know?
大毫 Dahao:
是了,工造司报告说昨日收到了一柄怀炎将军赠出的宝剑,但今天察看时,却发现剑不翼而飞了。
That's correct. The Artisanship Commission said they received a sword yesterday from General Huaiyan. Today, when we checked in, the sword had vanished.
大毫 Dahao:
总之,地衡司正式立案调查,对相关人等进行例行问讯。
Anyway, the Realm-Keeping Commission is officially conducting an investigation and is interrogating the relevant individuals.
你觉得我有嫌疑? Do you suspect me?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
所以我成嫌疑人了吗?
So, I'm a suspect?
大毫 Dahao:
嗐,小妹妹/大兄弟,一次例行问话而已。
C'mon, young lady/my lad, it's just a routine questioning.
大毫 Dahao:
不过,你昨天参与了司辰宫的赠剑仪式,还有匠人目击你在工造司出现过。
But you did attend the sword-gifting ceremony yesterday at the Palace of Astrum. And some craftsmen said they saw you at the Artisanship Commission.
我昨天特意叮嘱了 I told them to be careful
开拓者 Trailblazer:
昨天还叮嘱公输师傅,让他好好保管,他知道吗?
I even told Master Gongshu yesterday to keep careful watch on the sword. Does he know about the current situation?
大毫 Dahao:
他就是报案人。
Yeah. He reported this case.
大毫 Dahao:
总之呢,只要是昨天参与过赠剑仪式,且没有明确不在场证明的,都有嫌疑。
Anyway, anyone who attended yesterday's ceremony and lacks a clear alibi will be considered a suspect.
大毫 Dahao:
匠人们还提到昨天有个小姑娘提剑闯进工造司,她的嫌疑最大。
The craftsmen also mentioned a young girl who broke into the Artisanship Commission with a sword in hand. She bears the bulk of the suspicion.
大毫 Dahao:
闲话不说了,我在工造司等你。
Alright. Enough chatter. I'll see you at the Artisanship Commission.
最后更新于