衣匠 Garmentmaker

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

若虫…侦测…不到…

Cannot... detect... nymph...

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

塑像…若虫…出现……

Nymph... statue... emerged...

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

来……

Come to...

  • 来哪? Where to?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你让我去哪?你是树庭那个受损的衣匠吗?

Where to? Are you the injured Garmentmaker from the Grove?

消息发送失败

Failed to send message


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「神谕圣地」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了。你好厉害!

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in the "Sanctum of Prophecy." Impressive work!

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

若虫们的力量好像在我这里汇聚了,而且还多出了一个奇怪的手掌…

The nymphs' energy has converged here, and oddly enough, there's also an extra palm of a hand...

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

快回来看看吧!求求!

Please come back and have a look! Please!


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「半神议院」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了,看来你我的使命都暂时完成了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in the "Demigod Council." Seems like you've fulfilled your duty for now.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但我这里的若虫似乎出现了异样,还会发出奇怪的声音……

But there seems to be something wrong with the nymphs here. They are even making some strange noises...

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

我有点害怕,有空的时候过来看一下吧

I'm a little scared. Come over and take a look when you have the time.


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「龙骸古城」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Dragonbone City."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但有只若虫…顶了个球……

But there's a nymph... holding a ball...

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

三言两语说不清,总之过来看看吧

It's hard to explain with words alone. Anyway, come and take a look.


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

有关创生若虫,有一事需要向贵客阐明。

Regarding the Creation Nymph, I need to explain something to you, my distinguished guest.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

那位身着华服的大地兽上次求见阿格莱雅大人,在离去前路过此处,便指点了一番。

That ornate-clad dromas visited Lady Aglaea recently, and gave instructions before leaving.

  • 他是这样的。 Typical of him.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

他还是那么爱指指点点。

He still loves giving unsolicited advice.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

不得不说,他所说的不失道理。

Admittedly, his words held merit.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

「呵,你们心灵着实过于盲目,以至于看不见近在眼前的答案。」

"Hmph, your minds are too clouded to see the answer before your eyes."

  • 他的起手总是这么长。 His preambles remain endless.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这些话就不用转述了。

No need to repeat that part.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

「只消将岁月泰坦之力注入金丝,再捆缚若虫触足,无论它在何时何地,便都能将它唤回。」

"Simply channel the Time Titan's power into the golden threads, bind the nymph's limbs, and it can be recalled back anywhere, anytime."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

我以您当时触碰过的若虫试验了一番,的确有此效用。

I tested this with the nymph you touched before — it works.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

今后,只要是同一只若虫,您触碰过后,便不怕再走丢了。

From now on, once you've touched the same nymph, you won't lose track of it again.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

您可以到我这里将它们唤回,需要时请来看看吧。

You can recall them through me. Come here when needed.


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「无晖祈堂」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Lightless Chapel."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但这里多出了一个黄金替罪羊

But here, an extra Golden Scapegoat has appeared.

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

有空的话过来看看吧

Drop by if you've got the time


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「沉沦暮城」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Fallen Twilight City."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但是这里多出了一个飞天坛递

But here, there's an extra Flying Amphora

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

有空的话过来看看吧

Drop by if you've got the time


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「穹顶关塞」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Fortress of Dome."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但这里的若虫脚下多出了…一个扎格列斯之手

But beneath this nymph... there's something new — Hand of Zagreus

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

有空的话过来看看吧

Drop by if you've got the time


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「云端遗堡」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Cloudedge Bastion Ruins."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

和之前一样,有空的话,过来解读一下预言吧

Same as before, if you're free, come and interpret the prophecy


衣匠 Garmentmaker:

贵客,「哀丽秘榭」这边已经探测不到更多若虫了

Dear esteemed guest, I detect no more nymphs in "Aedes Elysiae."

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

但这里多出了一只勾着风铃的若虫

But there's one that's hooked to a wind chime here

衣匠 Garmentmaker:

有空的话过来看看吧

Drop by if you've got the time

最后更新于