??? ???
??? ???:
你的记忆非常值钱。如果能物尽其用,更是价值连城
Your memory is worth a lot. If used properly, it can be even more valuable
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你谁啊?
Who are you?
??? ???:
我收拢过去的碎片,拼合未来的蓝图
I collect fragments of the past and piece them together into a blueprint of the future
开拓者 Trailblazer:
…谜语人?
...The Riddlers?
??? ???:
[图片]
[Image]
??? ???:
到这里来,重温你所踏下的足迹,你将从过去的「记忆」中获得未来的珍藏
Here you can relive the past and obtain treasures of the future from your past memories
??? ???:
亲爱的宾客,您已经收集了所有的《小小哈努行动》故事书,真是了不起!
Dear guest, you have collected all the Hanu's Adventure storybooks. That's impressive!
??? ???:
在这款游戏登录梦境以来,您是唯一一位完成收集任务的玩家
Since the game was implemented into Dreamscape, you are the only player who has completed the collection mission.
真的吗? Is that true?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
真的吗?
Is that true?
我真厉害! I'm so awesome!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
哇——
Wow wee!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那我可太了不起了!
Check me out! I'm so awesome!
??? ???:
当然,您是独一无二的
Of course, you are the one and only
??? ???:
这是因为…
This is because...
??? ???:
我刻意把许多挑战放在了常人无法接近的地方
I deliberately placed many challenges in places that ordinary people cannot reach.
??? ???:
宾客,你一定是个不一般的人
You must be someone extraordinary, dear guest.
确实不是 I'm not
开拓者 Trailblazer:
还真不是
Actually, I'm not super extraordinary
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这都让你看出来了
How could you tell?
你过奖了 You're too kind
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你太过奖了
You're being too kind
开拓者 Trailblazer:
低调,低调
I'm trying to keep it on the down-low
别装神弄鬼的 Don't play with me
开拓者 Trailblazer:
搞什么?
What is going on?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
别吓人啊
Don't you try anything
??? ???:
不好意思,我只能用这种方式跟你沟通,毕竟在梦中的通讯根本毫无隐私可言
Sorry, this is the only way I can communicate with you. After all, there is no privacy in dream communication
??? ???:
既然坚持到了现在,想必已经看出一些端倪了吧?
Since you've made it this far, I'm sure you've already noticed some clues, haven't you?
??? ???:
看出来了吗?《小小哈努兄弟》到底是什么样的故事?
Can you tell what kind of story Lil' Brother Hanu is?
是匹诺康尼的故事? Is it Penacony's past?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是匹诺康尼以前的事情吧
It's about Penacony's past, isn't it?
是哈努努的故事? Is it Hanunue's story?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是那位哈努努的经历吧
It's about that Hanunue, isn't it?
是小小哈努兄弟的故事! It's little Brother Hanu's story!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
当然是小小哈努兄弟的故事!
It's little Brother Hanu's story, of course!
??? ???:
呃,这么说也没问题
Urm, that's one way to put it
??? ???:
呵呵,你心中肯定有自己的解答,还有未得到解答的疑虑
Hehe, I'm sure you have your own answers in mind, as well as lingering doubts that haven't been resolved
??? ???:
那让我们的游戏继续吧,了不起的宾客——
Then let our game continue, remarkable guest~
??? ???:
这是因为您是克劳克影业精心挑选的优质用户呀!
It is because you are a premium user carefully selected by Clock Studios!
??? ???:
为了向您得到的成就表示敬意,我们精心为您制作了一道结局关卡,为您讲述哈努兄弟最后的故事
As a token of respect for the achievements you've made, we've carefully crafted a finale stage for you, narrating the concluding chapter of Brother Hanu's story.
??? ???:
去试试看,您不会失望的!
Go give it a try. You won't be disappointed!
??? ???:
亲爱的宾客,您已经完成了《小小哈努行动》的结局
Dear guest, you have completed the ending of Hanu's Adventure
??? ???:
虽然小小哈努兄弟没有变回原状,也没有和朋友们和好,但他最后还是成功保护了美梦小镇
Even though our little Brother Hanu did not return to his original form, nor has he made up with his friends, he still protected Dreamville in the end
这就结束了? That's it?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这就结束了?
That's it?
还有后续吗? Is that the end?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
没后续了吗?
Is that the end?
??? ???:
是的,这就是《小小哈努兄弟》的结局
Affirmative, this is the ending of Lil' Brother Hanu
??? ???:
但请放心,哈努兄弟在之后依然会在钟表小子剧集里露面的!
But please rest assured that Brother Hanu will still make appearances in the Clockie series in the future!
??? ???:
但现实中的「哈努兄弟」可就没这么幸运了
However, in reality, "Brother Hanu" isn't as fortunate
??? ???:
反叛的野狼于群星的边陲负创,于梦境的荒野消陨,被梦中之人遗忘
The rebellious wolf was wounded on the fringes of the stars, perishing in the wilderness of dreams, forgotten by those within the dream
??? ???:
哪怕他的钟表朋友四处奔走,把他名字载入盛会巨星的行列,他的故事依旧无人问津
Even as his clock friend roams far and wide to inscribe his name among the ranks of the festive superstars, his story remains unheeded
你到底是谁? Who are you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你是什么人?
Who are you?
??? ???:
这不重要,亲爱的宾客
Who I am is not important, dear guest
你到底什么意思? What do you mean?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你到底想说什么?
What on earth are you trying to say?
??? ???:
没什么,我只是想告诉你这些故事
Nothing, I just wanted to tell you this story
??? ???:
我只是一个理应无名的普通人,但我不想让不应无名的英雄被人遗忘
I am but an ordinary person who shall remain nameless, but I refuse to let heroes who deserve recognition be forgotten.
??? ???:
好了,亲爱的宾客,就不多打扰您了
Alright, dear guest, I won't bother you any longer
??? ???:
对于您的支持,克劳克影业将会赠与您一枚「黄金限定•艾迪恩代币」作为感谢
For your support, Clock Studios will present you with an "Aideen Token (Golden Limited Edition)" as a token of appreciation.
??? ???:
祝您梦境之旅愉快,再见!
We wish you a pleasant Dreamscape journey, and may we meet again!
最后更新于