小聪 Cong

从零开始的诗人生活 Becoming a poet from scratch

小聪 Cong:

回收诗人们的灵感玉兆顺利吗?

Did you manage to recover the Inspo Jade Abaci without a hitch?

  • 已经找到了一个了 Found 1

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我们刚才已经回收一个了

We managed to recover 1

小聪 Cong:

是吗?顺利呀

Oh? That's great

小聪 Cong:

…我其实朋友很少,想问问你感情问题,可以吗?

...I actually don't have many friends, so I wanted to ask you about some relationship stuff, is that alright?

  • 我很擅长,你问吧 I'm an expert on that topic. Ask away

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我很擅长恋爱话题,你随便问吧

I'm good at talking about matters of the heart. You can ask me anything

小聪 Cong:

唉,女孩子不都喜欢有点纪念意义的贵重礼物吗?

Uh, girls usually like precious gifts with a little sentimental meaning, right?

小聪 Cong:

为什么静斋就很特别,她让我把礼物给扔了

What makes Jingzhai so different? She asked me to throw away my gift

  • 你到底送了什么? What exactly did you give her?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你到底送了什么?

What exactly did you give her?

小聪 Cong:

同心锁啊!

A padlock! To show our hearts are locked together!

小聪 Cong:

(图片)

[image]

小聪 Cong:

唉,我明白,这东西样式实在有些老套了。而且嘛,什么「锁住伊人心」的寓意也有点跟不上咱们这代人的恋爱审美了

*sigh* I get it, this thing is really a bit outdated. Also, the allegory of "locking up the heart of your intended" is out of touch with this generation's concept of love

小聪 Cong:

不过,这锁镶金嵌玉的,好歹也价值不菲。它有这么招女孩子嫌弃吗?

But at the very least, this padlock is still inlaid with gold and jade and should be worth quite a bit. Do girls really not like it?

  • 这哪儿买的聪哥… Where did you get that from, Cong...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这东西哪儿买的聪哥…

Where did you get it from, Cong...

小聪 Cong:

这东西可不是买来的,这是…这是上一世传下来的宝物!你根本不懂它的价值

I didn't buy it, it's... it's a treasure passed down from my past life! You don't even understand its value

小聪 Cong:

我蜕生时手里就握着这么个东西,长老们都说这是「衔玉分金之缘」,就把我送进了工造司里深造

At my hatching rebirth, I held this thing in my hand. The elders all said it represented a "fate of jade and gold," so they sent me to the Artisanship Commission for further studies

小聪 Cong:

我原来以为这东西应该很能讨姑娘欢心。唉,只是没想到,静斋是个视珠宝如粪土、特立独行的女孩子

I thought it would be very appealing to girls. *sigh* I just didn't expect Jingzhai to be a girl who went against the norm and looked at jewelry like dirt

小聪 Cong:

行吧,我再想想该送什么礼物能讨她开心

No matter, I'll think of another gift to make her happy


小聪 Cong:

临时播报,临时播报!

Emergency, emergency!

小聪 Cong:

有人瞧见我打造的诗仙机巧停在「三余书肆」,别让它逃喽!

Someone saw the Poetic Genius ingenium I built in the Spare Time Book Shop, don't let it escape!

小聪 Cong:

它长得一副呆头呆脑的金鱼样儿,你一眼就能瞧见

It looks like a silly goldfish, you'll know when you see it

  • 我这就去 On my way

开拓者 Trailblazer:

收到,我这就出发拦截

Got it, I'm off to catch it

小聪 Cong:

说起来,这家伙挺厉害,采风直接去了书肆

Come to think of it, this one's quite impressive, it went straight to the bookstore to collect data

小聪 Cong:

嘿嘿,来报的朋友说,遇见它时,它在摇头晃脑锐评《流云集》!

By the way, the person who reported this said when he saw it, it was swaying its head while commenting on "Drifting Clouds"!

小聪 Cong:

这不是巧了么,听说静斋姑娘的前任就是这《流云集》的作者孤屿

What a coincidence, I heard that Ms. Jingzhai's ex is Guyu, the author of "Drifting Clouds"

小聪 Cong:

(图片)

[image]

小聪 Cong:

这家伙在文学界很有地位,我要是能写得比他好,肯定能够得到静斋的芳心吧

That guy has a lot of influence in the literary world, if I can surpass his writings, I'll definitely win Jingzhai's heart

  • 我怀疑你在做梦… This might be a foolhardy dream...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

大诗人的水平,很难一蹴而就的吧

To achieve the level of a great poet overnight is a monumental task...

小聪 Cong:

不可妄自菲薄!我有机巧帮助,定能胜他一筹!

I won't belittle myself! With my ingenia's help, I'll definitely surpass him!

小聪 Cong:

对了到那儿你帮我买一本《流云集》,我想研究研究

By the way, when you get there, can you help me buy a copy of Drifting Clouds? I want to study it more

小聪 Cong:

以前总觉得情敌写的东西,少不了撒狗粮的肉麻诗句,不想看,心烦

I used to think the works written by my romantic rival were full of campy lovey-dovey nonsense, so I was annoyed and didn't want to read them

小聪 Cong:

但所谓知己知彼,我众敌寡…为了静斋小姐,我豁出去了!

But as the saying goes, know thy enemy, and thine enemies are few and far between... So, for Miss Jingzhai, I'm throwing caution to the wind!

  • 你自己买 Buy it yourself

开拓者 Trailblazer:

仙舟的物流这么方便,自己下单买呗?

Logistics on Xianzhou is so convenient, why don't you place an order yourself?

小聪 Cong:

都让你操心这么多事儿了,你就顺路帮我买了吧

Oh, since you're already doing so many things for me, why don't you just go this extra mile while you're at it

最后更新于