芦慧 Luhui

拍摄中,消息回复晚,见谅 Filming. Slow to Respond. Apologies.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

请问您认识梅姐吗,您是梅姐的亲属吗?

Do you happen to know Mei? Are you her relative?

芦慧 Luhui:

我是她的雇主,梅姐出什么事了?

I'm her employer. Did something happen to Mei?

  • 星槎追尾 Rear-ended by another starskiff

开拓者 Trailblazer:

遭遇后方超速的星槎,梅姐从星槎里被甩出来了

She got rear-ended by a speeding starskiff and got thrown out from her starskiff

开拓者 Trailblazer:

目前看起来还没有大碍,丹鼎司的医者小队就快赶过来了

But she seems to be fine now. The Alchemy Commission's team of healers was able to get onsite very quickly

芦慧 Luhui:

交通事故?我了解了,在哪里,我马上赶过来

A traffic accident? OK... where is she now? I'll be right over

芦慧 Luhui:

…不过托蝶幻境的片场有些忙不过来…可能会赶不上,总之我先过去吧。不好意思麻烦你了,请问我该如何称呼您?

...However, the set of Butterfly Immersia is a bit busy right now... I might not make it in time. But I'll try to get there right away. Sorry to have troubled you so far. May I have your name, please?

  • 临时的测速员 A temporary speed tester.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我只是天舶司临时派到这里的测速员而已

I'm just a temporary speed tester dispatched by the Sky-Faring Commission.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

叫我开拓者就好

Just call me Trailblazer

芦慧 Luhui:

好的,我稍后就到

Alright, I'll be right there.


开拓者 Trailblazer:

芦慧,想问你一件事儿

Luhui, I want to ask you something

  • 到丹鼎司了吗? Are you at the Alchemy Commission already?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你已经到丹鼎司了吗,天舶司这边有些问题想问问梅姐

Are you at the Alchemy Commission yet? The Sky-Faring Commission has some questions for Mei

芦慧 Luhui:

我刚到,我听丹鼎司的人说,梅姐趁没人注意,就从丹鼎司里跑出来了

I just arrived and heard some people at the Alchemy Commission say that Mei left when no one was looking

芦慧 Luhui:

哎呀,她这人真的是,又固执又不听劝

Oh, this girl! So obstinate and stubborn!

芦慧 Luhui:

我打听了一下,还是那什么「笔记」丢了几页,梅姐执意要找

I asked around and found out that there are some missing pages for some "notes"? Mei seems determined to find them

芦慧 Luhui:

好像有几页在你那里,对吗?

You have a few pages with you, right?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我在事故现场找到了她的笔记,然后找到了你的联系方式

I found her notes at the accident site and found your contact details

芦慧 Luhui:

我本来也是请假出来的,片场事情着急,现在又必须回去了,没有办法跟着她到处跑。我已经付过医馆的住院费了,麻烦你吩咐她早点回去医馆吧

I had taken leave for this, but things on set are pretty busy. I have to go back now. I just can't run around following her everywhere. I already paid for her medical bill, so please tell her to go back to the apothecary as soon as possible

芦慧 Luhui:

拜托了

Please!


开拓者 Trailblazer:

天舶司这边已经抓住了交通肇事者,后续的赔偿也请放心

The Sky-Faring Commission has already apprehended the culprit. No need to worry about the subsequent penalties and compensation

芦慧 Luhui:

这些事情真是麻烦你了,后续的赔偿我会帮梅姐全部落实的。不过,现在我有些迷茫,还要继续跟梅姐谈解雇的事儿吗……

Sorry for troubling you with all this. I'll help Mei with the subsequent penalties. But I'm a little confused. Do I need to continue talking with Mei about her dismissal...?

芦慧 Luhui:

在雇佣关系里,到底是等价交换更重要,还是因这段关系而建立的情感更重要呢?

In employment, is the exchange of services for payment the most important thing? Or is it the interpersonal relationship it created?

  • 等价交换更重要 Being paid for labor is more important

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你们是雇佣关系,一分钱一分服务。你们之间能够建立健康的关系当然好,但是这段关系不应该影响雇佣服务中的价码

You two are in an employment relationship. Service is exchanged for payment. While it's good to have a healthy relationship between you, this should be distinct from the professional relationship

芦慧 Luhui:

这样吧,我和梅姐都很感谢你。我们在星槎海见一面,我还有些谢礼要给你

In that case, both Mei and I are very grateful for you. Let's meet in Starskiff Haven. I still have something for you to show my appreciation

芦慧 Luhui:

…不知道为什么,要是你在场的话,我一直讲不出来的话,也能讲出口了

...I don't know why, but with you, I'm able to say things I could never say before


芦慧 Luhui:

想了想这件事还是应该告诉您,毕竟您帮助了我们这么多

After some thought, I think I should tell you this. After all, you've already helped us so much thus far

芦慧 Luhui:

我还是和梅姐续签了雇佣合同

I've renewed the contract with Mei

芦慧 Luhui:

就家政服务的水平来看,梅姐似乎还是差点儿,但是我也不是什么完美的雇主。更重要的是,我不打算再纠结在「公平的价码」之上了

As far as the level of service is concerned, Mei is not quite there. But admittedly, I am not a perfect employer either. The important thing is that I'm not going to dwell on a "fair price" anymore

芦慧 Luhui:

梅姐为我家献出了一片真心,这样的真心到处都买不着,我不想辜负了她

Mei showed my family a sincerity that can never be bought with money. I don't want to let her down

芦慧 Luhui:

再一次向您表示感谢,祝您生活愉快

Thank you again, and I wish you all the best

开拓者 Trailblazer:

也祝你生活愉快

Same to you too

最后更新于