艾丝妲 Asta

不能再买了… I shouldn't buy any more stuff...

艾丝妲 Asta:

有人看到温天翁他老人家了吗?

Has anyone seen the elderly Wen Tianweng?

阿兰 Arlan:

会不会被「军团」怪物绑走了?

Maybe he was captured by monsters of the Legion?

艾丝妲 Asta:

阿兰,相信我,没有人会想绑架一个暴躁老头——开拓者,对此你有印象吗?

Trust me, Arlan, no one would want to kidnap a grumpy old man. Trailblazer, have you seen him?

  • 空间站里还有老头? So there are actual old people on the space station?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

空间站里还有老头?

So there are actual old people on the space station?

艾丝妲 Asta:

总之你有空帮忙留意下,这老爷子也可能跟着他年轻时的好哥们儿环游星海去啦

In any case, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could keep us posted. The old man might have gone traveling among the stars with friends from his younger days.

艾丝妲 Asta:

不论你在哪看到他,有消息记得吱一声喔

Let us know if you ever run into him


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,叨扰了,或许你识得古言诗?

Might I take a moment of your time, Trailblazer? Any chance you are familiar with classical poems?

艾丝妲 Asta:

呸呸,我怎么也被这古言诗的拿腔拿调传染了

Ahem, I don't usually speak like this. Must have read too much poetry recently

艾丝妲 Asta:

我收到一封密信,别的都挺好,就是看不懂

I got an encrypted letter. It must be really good, because I can't understand a single word

艾丝妲 Asta:

你学富五车,有时间快回来帮我推敲推敲吧。否则好奇心早晚憋死本站长

You seem pretty smart, so please come back and help me out with this one as soon as you have time. Otherwise, sooner or later, I'll just die from the curiosity alone


艾丝妲 Asta:

后台侦测到刚才有段古怪的粒子波动,监控显示你就在旁边,到底发生什么事了?

The backend detected a weird quantum fluctuation just now. You were right beside it at the time. What happened?

  • 我修好了奇物 I fixed the Curio

开拓者 Trailblazer:

刚刚我拍了几下奇物,这玩意上面的裂痕就消失了。哎,说出来我自己都不信

I just whacked the Curio a few times and the crack on it disappeared. I can't even believe it myself

艾丝妲 Asta:

…我也不敢相信

...I can't believe it either

艾丝妲 Asta:

从「全景系统」的后台数据看,它的确是被修好了,目前处于激活状态,发出的能量波动非常稳定

The backend data from Panopticon System does show it has been fixed, and is activated at the moment. It's been giving out a steady energy reading

艾丝妲 Asta:

或许是你误打误撞吧,不过这也太巧了,你的手是被哪位星神赐福过吗?

It may be pure luck, but this is too much of a coincidence. Hey, could it be that your hand was blessed by an Aeon?

艾丝妲 Asta:

…好啦,跟你开玩笑的。总之是你的功劳,特别奖金已发放,记得查收

...Alright, I'm kidding. No matter how, you are the one who did it. I've sent you the reward. Remember to check it out


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,听说你回空间站了?

Trailblazer, you said you're back at the space station?

艾丝妲 Asta:

有件事…也许只能找你商量了

There's something that I can only talk to you about...

艾丝妲 Asta:

如果没有什么要紧事的话,可以麻烦你过来一趟吗?

If it's not too much trouble, could you come over for a chat?

  • 有不好的预感… I have a bad feeling about this...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

有不好的预感…

I have a bad feeling about this...

艾丝妲 Asta:

不不,不是奇怪的委托!只是有事想找你商量

No, no! It's not anything weird. I just need to discuss something with you in person

艾丝妲 Asta:

毕竟这件事,稍微有点难以启齿

Since it's just kinda embarrassing to talk about it over messaging

艾丝妲 Asta:

总之我在「老地方」等你,最好可以快一点

I'll be waiting for you at the usual spot. Please hurry


艾丝妲 Asta:

是你协助的温世玲做的实验吗?

Were you the one who helped Wen Shiling with her experiment?

  • 正是在下。 That's me.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

没错,正是在下!

That's right! That's me!

艾丝妲 Asta:

想不到你还挺骄傲。

Didn't expect you to be so smug about it.

艾丝妲 Asta:

哎,你们就惯着她吧!也不知道温世玲这份报告是怎么通过审核交上来的……

Oh, spoil her, would you? I don't even know how her report got through the assessors to me...

艾丝妲 Asta:

总之我会先终止这项实验的审批进程,之后的审查你就别再参与啦!

Anyway, I'm going to terminate the approval process for this experiment. Please refrain from participating in future scientific assessments.


艾丝妲 Asta:

你知道什么是「富人思维」吗?

Do you know what a rich mindset is?

艾丝妲 Asta:

你想了解「富人思维」吗?

Do you wanna know about "a rich mindset"?

  • 富人思维是什么呢 What's a rich mindset

开拓者 Trailblazer:

…这个问题真的要问我吗,艾丝妲小姐?

...Do you really want to ask me that, Miss Asta?

艾丝妲 Asta:

这个回答好!

Good answer!

艾丝妲 Asta:

能让我截个图吗

Can I get a screenshot of this

艾丝妲 Asta:

我会把你的名字进行一些处理

I'll blur out your name

艾丝妲 Asta:

不会有人找你麻烦

You won't get in trouble

开拓者 Trailblazer:

[震惊]

[Shocked]

开拓者 Trailblazer:

现在撤回还来得及吗?

Can I still recall that message?

艾丝妲 Asta:

放心,不是什么大事

It's okay. It's not a big deal

艾丝妲 Asta:

我不幸又受邀请进行直播讲座,这期主题是《高峰会谈:「富人思维」带你改变金钱观念,打开财富格局》

I have the misfortune to be invited to do a streamed seminar, again. The topic this time is "Summit Talk: A rich mindset will change your financial views and lift your perspectives on wealth."

艾丝妲 Asta:

我得说服他们这个选题真的无聊透顶

I need to convince them this topic is super boring

艾丝妲 Asta:

谁会愿意来看这些呢

Who would want to watch that

  • 不如看佩佩玩飞盘 I'd rather watch Peppy play holodisc

开拓者 Trailblazer:

不如看佩佩玩飞盘

I'd rather watch Peppy play with a holodisc

艾丝妲 Asta:

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈确实

Hahahahahaha true

艾丝妲 Asta:

不介意我继续截个图吧?

Do you mind if I take another screenshot?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

[好的]

[Okay]

艾丝妲 Asta:

[好的]

[Okay]


艾丝妲 Asta:

【我正在参加「寰宇佳品」专场拍卖会,点击助力按钮,帮我赢得五折手续费等惊喜优惠吧~活动链接:██████】

[I am participating in Cosmo Premium's special auction. Tap the button to help me take 50% off the handling fee and win other surprise discounts. Event link: ██████]

艾丝妲 Asta:

【我在「寰宇佳品」上收藏了很有意思的商品,快来帮我付款吧:████████】

[I've added an interesting item to the cart on Cosmo Premium. Help me pay for it: ████████]

  • 你被盗号了? Are you hacked?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

确定是本人吗?感觉你好像被盗号了?

Are you really Asta? Feel like you've been hacked...

艾丝妲 Asta:

我是艾丝妲呀!

I am Asta!

艾丝妲 Asta:

等等等等等等

Waaaaait

艾丝妲 Asta:

抱歉,刚刚不小心点错了

Sorry, I accidentally clicked the wrong button

艾丝妲 Asta:

啊没事了,我看了下,页面已经失效了…

It's fine now. The page is already invalid...

  • 放心,我没点 Don't worry. I didn't open it

开拓者 Trailblazer:

放心,我怎么会点开

Don't worry. I'd never open such a link

艾丝妲 Asta:

那就好

That's good

开拓者 Trailblazer:

所以发生了什么?

So what happened?

艾丝妲 Asta:

我刚刚本来在买东西,没注意到「购物车」里放满了,就急着去下单清空了

I was shopping just now, but I didn't notice that my cart was full, and then I hurried to make the purchases

艾丝妲 Asta:

结果按太快点错了,没想到分享给你了

I accidentally sent you the link when I tapped too fast

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我也想有这种下单太快的烦恼

I also want to have the problem of placing orders too fast

开拓者 Trailblazer:

[哭]

[cry]

艾丝妲 Asta:

我只是给空间站随便补充点物资啦,你别在意

I'm just buying some stuff for the space station


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,你最近有看到佩佩会去哪儿玩吗

Trailblazer, do you know where Peppy has been lately?

  • 抱歉,没怎么留意 Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to Peppy

开拓者 Trailblazer:

抱歉,之前比较忙,没怎么留意佩佩的动静

Sorry, I was busy before and didn't pay much attention to Peppy

开拓者 Trailblazer:

怎么了?

Something the matter?

艾丝妲 Asta:

我在等医疗科给佩佩的身体检查结果

I'm waiting for the results of Peppy's physical exam from the Medical Department

艾丝妲 Asta:

它前腿好像有点瘸,但没明显的伤口

His front leg appears to be lame, but there is no obvious wound

艾丝妲 Asta:

空间站的监控我也检查过了,也没看到在哪里弄伤的

I checked the surveillance of the space station and didn't see how he hurt his leg

  • 不会是在装瘸吧 Could he be pretending to be lame?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

宠物嘛,就跟小孩一样,会不会在故意装瘸?

Well, pets are just as naughty as children. Could he be pretending to be lame on purpose?

艾丝妲 Asta:

不会吧,佩佩这么乖,一点都不调皮

I don't know... Peppy is not naughty at all

艾丝妲 Asta:

……

...

艾丝妲 Asta:

好啦,检查报告出来啦

I've got Peppy's test results

艾丝妲 Asta:

身体好得很啦

It says that he is in perfect health

艾丝妲 Asta:

没有受伤啦

It says that he is not hurt

艾丝妲 Asta:

也没有骨折啦

There are no signs of fractures anywhere

艾丝妲 Asta:

所以佩佩为什么要「装瘸」?这孩子图点啥?

So, why would Peppy pretend to be lame? What can he get out of it?

艾丝妲 Asta:

我完全无法理解啊

I have no idea at all

  • 可能想让你陪陪它 Maybe he wants you to spend more time with him

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你最近这么忙,是不是没怎么跟它玩?

You've been so busy lately. Did you not play with him enough?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

所以它故意装瘸,想让你多陪陪它

So he deliberately pretended to be lame and wanted you to spend more time with him

艾丝妲 Asta:

是有可能,最近都没怎么带佩佩散步

It's possible. I haven't taken Peppy for a walk recently

艾丝妲 Asta:

我也得再买点它最喜欢的磨牙棒

I'll have to buy some more of his favorite teeth sticks too

艾丝妲 Asta:

不管怎么说,佩佩没受伤就好

The good thing is, Peppy isn't hurt

艾丝妲 Asta:

这小家伙聪明倒是很聪明的……

This little guy is quite smart...

艾丝妲 Asta:

该怎么说

What should I say

艾丝妲 Asta:

随我喽,嘿嘿

Like owner, like pet


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,好久不见,一切还好吗?听说你们去了仙舟「罗浮」?

Trailblazer, it's been a while, is everything alright? I heard you've gone to the Xianzhou Luofu?

艾丝妲 Asta:

虽说列车是去执行开拓任务的,但还是有个和仙舟有关的问题想请教请教

I know the Express is there to carry out the trailblaze mission, but there's a question about the Xianzhou I'd like to ask

艾丝妲 Asta:

不知道你有没有听说过……仙舟当地的「美丽狐仙在线聊天」?

Have you heard of... the local legend of Xianzhou, the Foxian Beauty Online Chat?

  • 不太了解 No idea

开拓者 Trailblazer:

没有听说过,很有意思吗?

I haven't heard of it, is it fun?

艾丝妲 Asta:

没听说过?看来确实有问题……

Hmm, you haven't heard of it? Looks like it's suspicious...

艾丝妲 Asta:

你误会了,这件事得从我们的某个科员说起……

You misunderstand me. The story starts from a certain staff member...

艾丝妲 Asta:

啊,我不是说科员就是美丽狐仙!

Oh, I'm not saying the researcher is a foxian beauty!

艾丝妲 Asta:

太乱了,我们还是当面说吧。有空的话,能麻烦你回一趟空间站,和我当面聊聊吗?

This is too confusing, let's meet in-person to talk. When you have time, can you come back to the space station and have a little chat with me face-to-face?

  • 我只关心美丽狐仙 I only care about the foxian beauty

开拓者 Trailblazer:

科员有什么意思,我只关心美丽狐仙,请见面细说

I'm not interested in researchers. I only care about the foxian beauty. Let's meet and talk more


艾丝妲 Asta:

[递茶]

[Tea]

艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,有件事想请你帮个忙

Trailblazer, I need your help with something

  • 什么忙? Help with what?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

什么忙?

Help with what?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

[疑惑]

[Confused]

艾丝妲 Asta:

阮•梅女士在空间站创造了一些有趣的小生命,我把它们安置在禁闭舱段了

Madam Ruan Mei created some interesting little critters on the space station, I accommodated them temporarily in the Seclusion Zone

艾丝妲 Asta:

现在,我想请你来培育这些小家伙

And now, I would like you to nurture these little ones

  • 为什么是我? Why me?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

为什么是我?艾丝妲你自己来不是更好吗?

Why me? Wouldn't it be better if you do it yourself?

艾丝妲 Asta:

在我认识的人中,你展现出了最匹配的特质。而且…阮•梅女士留下的这些造物和你也算有渊源

Among the people I know, you showed as the best match. Also... these things Madam Ruan Mei left behind are kind of related to you

艾丝妲 Asta:

感谢螺丝咕姆先生的指导,我为机器人升级了程序,「保姆机器人」会全程协助你的,当然,我也会保持关注

With Mr Screwllum's help, I upgraded the robot programs. The helper robot will assist you the entire way. Of course, I'll keep an eye on you

艾丝妲 Asta:

那么就拜托你啦

You've got this


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者,佩佩刚刚有来找过你吗

Trailblazer, did Peppy look for you

  • 没有。 Nope

开拓者 Trailblazer:

没有诶,它现在不是一直在主控舱段吗?

Nope, isn't he at the master control zone?

艾丝妲 Asta:

它闲暇时间会待在那儿,但眼下有任务

He's there when he has time to kill, but he's on a mission

艾丝妲 Asta:

最近有奇物被盗,我让它来找你帮忙——

A Curio was stolen recently, so I asked him to enlist your help...

艾丝妲 Asta:

我看它的定位一直在收容室,还以为你俩汇合了呢

I kept seeing him in the storage room, so I thought you met up

  • 奇物被盗? A Curio was stolen?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

奇物被盗了?安保系统该加钱升级了,站长!

A Curio was stolen? You should allocate more money to upgrade the security system, lead researcher!

艾丝妲 Asta:

钱能解决的都不是问题,可惜这次情况特殊

Any problem you can solve with money isn't a problem. This is a special case

艾丝妲 Asta:

丢的是奇物「分装快乐」,是用来储存「快乐」的立方体,在科员间深受欢迎,申领率居高不下

The lost Curio is the Joy Filtration Set, a cube used to store happiness. It's very popular among the researchers, judging by the consistently high application rate

艾丝妲 Asta:

我倒想从科员身上查起,但最近…阮•梅女士莅临空间站交流访问

I'd like to start investigating from the researchers, but lately... Madam Ruan Mei has been visiting the station

艾丝妲 Asta:

这个节骨眼上,我怕影响不好

I'm worried this might not be a good look

艾丝妲 Asta:

佩佩嗅觉敏锐,走动起来又不惹眼,我觉得它是调查此事的最佳人选

Peppy has a sharp sense of smell and does not attract attention wandering about, so I think he is the best for this investigation

艾丝妲 Asta:

趁现在大家的注意力都在阮•梅女士到访一事上,我将其他舱段先行封锁了

I've placed other zones under lockdown when everyone's focused on Madam Ruan Mei's visit

艾丝妲 Asta:

可是…佩佩现在失联了,我担心它遇到什么危险,开拓者,你能帮我去找找看吗?

However, Peppy has gone radio silent. I'm concerned that it has run into danger. Trailblazer, can you go take a look?

  • 这种事就交给我了。 Leave it to me.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

这种事就交给我好了,小事一桩

Leave it to me, this is nothing

艾丝妲 Asta:

太好啦,我这就把它的坐标位置共享给你

Great! I'll share its coordinates with you right away

艾丝妲 Asta:

哦对了,差点忘记说,我给佩佩装了个定制装置,找到它之后记得开启信标,有惊喜

Oh, right, I installed a specially made device on Peppy. When you find him, remember to activate the beacon. There's a surprise for you


艾丝妲 Asta:

佩佩找回「分装快乐」了,我知道这肯定多亏了开拓者

Peppy found the "Joy Filtration Set." I know you're definitely to thank for this, Trailblazer

艾丝妲 Asta:

光靠佩佩自己肯定是做不到的

Peppy alone definitely couldn't do it

艾丝妲 Asta:

它回来之后一直跟我夸你呢

He was talking you up ever since he got back

  • 汪汪汪? What pitch of woof is he using?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

佩佩跟你夸我?它是怎么夸的?

I wonder what pitch of woof Peppy makes when he is buttering me up

艾丝妲 Asta:

下次你当面问问它呗

Next time, you can ask him in person

艾丝妲 Asta:

好了,不说佩佩的事了,我今天其实是想和你说另一件事

Alright. Enough about Peppy for now. I actually wanted to talk with you about something else today

艾丝妲 Asta:

你回去找保姆机器人聊聊吧,它那边出现了件很神奇的事

You should go back and talk with the robot helper. It discovered something pretty wondrous near its location

  • 有多神奇? How wondrous?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

有多神奇?

How wondrous?

艾丝妲 Asta:

你去看看就知道了,为了保留惊喜感,我就不给你剧透了

You'll see as soon as you get over there. To keep the surprise, I won't spoil anything


艾丝妲 Asta:

研究的事多亏了你,开拓者

Thanks for the help with the research, Trailblazer

艾丝妲 Asta:

话说你见过那个长得像黑塔女士的造物了吧?是不是很有趣?它跟你说了什么?

Speaking of which, did you see the creation that looks like Madam Herta? Isn't it interesting? What did it say to you?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

噢,你说藤萝饼啊。她确实挺像黑塔的,就连性格都一样

Oh, you're talking about Wisteria Cake. Yeah, she looks a bit like Herta. Even her personality is a bit similar

开拓者 Trailblazer:

而且很热爱科研,她那天带了几个小伙伴过去,跟我说自己想完成基因测序工作,拜托我培育出更多造物来,好让她研究个透

And she likes science. That day, she brought a few sidekicks with her and told me she wanted to finish a gene sequencing project, requesting that I nurture more creations for her to use for an in-depth research

艾丝妲 Asta:

[震惊]

[Shocked]

艾丝妲 Asta:

虽然我不太理解,为什么阮•梅女士的造物会和黑塔女士如此相像

Though I'm not sure I understand why Madam Ruan Mei's creation will be so similar to Madam Herta

艾丝妲 Asta:

不过我更好奇的是——你说她带的「小伙伴」,也是这种长得像某个人的造物吗

I'm more curious about the "sidekicks" she had with her. Do those also look like other people

  • 是,但没那么像。 Yes, but not that close

开拓者 Trailblazer:

是,但没你说的那么绝对…就好像你在街上和路人撞衫,是有些相似,但不是完全一致

Yes, but not as close as you think... It's like running into someone wearing a matching shirt on the street. There are some similarities, but it isn't entirely the same

艾丝妲 Asta:

这两个小家伙是蛮特殊的,它俩的情况…保姆机器人发过报告给我

The two little critters are pretty special. Their situation... the helper bot sent me the report

艾丝妲 Asta:

对了,刚刚保姆机器人说想见你,好像是那个像黑塔女士的小家伙有事

Right, the bot said it wants to see you. It sounds like the little one that looks like Herta has some problems

艾丝妲 Asta:

不知道它们在捣鼓什么…我这边事情太多了,忙不开,而且人家点名要见你,哎…开拓者,你得空了就再走一趟吧

I'm not sure what they're trying to get up to... I have too much on my plate, so I can't leave. Besides, they asked for you specifically. Anyway, Trailblazer, head over when you have the time

  • 做事风格跟黑塔似的… That's a very Herta way of doing things...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

做事风格跟黑塔似的…

That's a very Herta way of doing things...

艾丝妲 Asta:

嗯嗯

Mmm-hmm


艾丝妲 Asta:

开拓者!你最近忙吗

Trailblazer! Been busy lately?

  • 还好,怎么啦? I'm good, what's up?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

还好吧,不算太忙

Not particularly, why?

艾丝妲 Asta:

佩佩说,你在排行榜上超过了它

Peppy mentioned you topped its score on the leaderboard.

艾丝妲 Asta:

我出钱,你来当佩佩的教练吧

I'll fund you to be Peppy's personal trainer.

  • 人和狗不同… Humans and dogs aren't built the same...

开拓者 Trailblazer:

我倒是愿意帮忙

I'd love to help.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

但是人类和狗狗的身体构造不同,我担心我的经验它未必适用

But humans and dogs have different anatomies. My techniques might not work for it.

艾丝妲 Asta:

我找姬子小姐问了下,感觉你们还是挺忙的

I spoke with Miss Himeko and heard you're all pretty swamped.

艾丝妲 Asta:

以后有机会再说,慢慢来,反正不急

Let's save it for when you're free. No hurry, we've got plenty of time.

艾丝妲 Asta:

你有空回来看看佩佩也好,它还挺想你的

Come see Peppy when you have time. It's been missing you a lot.


艾丝妲 Asta:

艾丝妲 Asta:

阿是多恢复期(^o^)/~㨳9凑个企二哥阿斯个

Azh do recovruy perod(^o^)/~hggy9makng a twobrotha asgu

  • …发的什么玩意? ...What is this nonsense?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

艾丝妲你发的这都是什么玩意?我看不懂啊

Asta, what gibberish are you sending? I can't understand a word of it.

艾丝妲 Asta:

啊!

Ahh!

艾丝妲 Asta:

刚刚佩佩非要拿我手机玩

Peppy wouldn't stop pawing at my phone!

艾丝妲 Asta:

原来是跟你发消息啊

So it was texting you all along!

艾丝妲 Asta:

它说看到你在排行榜上成绩落后于它

It was gloating about outscoring you on the leaderboard.

艾丝妲 Asta:

它让我来问问你在匹诺康尼还好吗

It wanted to know if you're doing well in Penacony.

艾丝妲 Asta:

是不是出什么事了,要不要帮忙

Is everything okay? Need any help?

  • 没事,懒得刷成绩 I'm fine, just not into chasing high scores.

开拓者 Trailblazer:

Oh

开拓者 Trailblazer:

没事,我只是懒得刷成绩

Everything's fine, I'm just not in the mood to chase high scores.

艾丝妲 Asta:

艾丝妲 Asta:

好的,那我就放心了

Well, that's good to hear.

最后更新于