大黑塔 The Herta
是本人 It's me
??? ???:
开拓者
Trailblazer
??? ???:
恭喜你收到一条定时短信
Congratulations on receiving a timed message
??? ???:
知道我是谁吗?
Who do you think I am?
??? ???:
提示一:天才
Hint One: Genius
??? ???:
提示二:人类
Hint Two: Human
??? ???:
提示三:女性
Hint Three: Female
??? ???:
提示四:年轻
Hint Four: Young
??? ???:
提示五:貌美
Hint Five: Beautiful
??? ???:
提示六:可爱
Hint Six: Cute
你是谁? Who are you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你是谁?
Who are you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
诈骗?
Scammer?
感情淡了 Aren't we best pals?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
问这种问题,感情淡了
Asking that question suggests we're drifting apart
模拟宇宙缺人了? Need testers again?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
模拟宇宙缺人了?
Is the Simulated Universe understaffed?
信号调试中
Signal tuning in progress
信号调试失败
Signal tuning failed
消息发送失败
Failed to send message
大黑塔 The Herta:
当你看到它的时候,就说明翁法罗斯大概率真是天才的一道难题
If you're reading this, chances are Amphoreus has come up with a brilliantly tricky puzzle
大黑塔 The Herta:
不过,那怎么可能难倒伟大的黑塔女士呢?
But how could that possibly stump the great Madam Herta?
大黑塔 The Herta:
记得在黑塔女士揭开谜底之前
Before Madam Herta reveals the answer
大黑塔 The Herta:
整出点有意思的新活
Make sure to stir up some interesting new adventures
大黑塔 The Herta:
当然,也希望你活着
Naturally, I hope you're staying alive
度假中,勿扰 Away on vacation. Do not disturb
开拓者 Trailblazer:
度假中,勿扰
Away on vacation. Do not disturb
听不懂,当面说 I don't get it
开拓者 Trailblazer:
听不懂,当面说
I don't get it. Meet me face-to-face
救我!黑塔! Save me, Herta!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
救我!黑塔!
Save me, Herta!
信号调试失败
Signal tuning failed
消息发送失败
Failed to send message
您不在通信服务区内,请稍后再试
You're currently out of the service area. Please try again later
大黑塔 发起了位置共享
The Herta started sharing location
加入位置共享 Join location sharing
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我也来
I'll join too
开拓者 已加入位置共享
Trailblazer has joined location sharing
这是哪? Where is this place?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这是哪?很危险的样子
Where are we? This place looks dangerous
开拓者 已加入位置共享
Trailblazer has joined location sharing
大黑塔 结束了位置共享
The Herta stopped sharing location
大黑塔 The Herta:
看到没,我的位置
See that? That's my spot
大黑塔 The Herta:
出现了有趣的玩意,考虑加入模拟宇宙
Something interesting popped up. Might add it to the Simulated Universe
摇我做什么? What do you want me for?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
摇我去测试吗?
Want me to go test it?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
黑塔女士派人来接我吗?
Will Madam Herta send someone to pick me up?
我怎么去? How do I get there?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我怎么去?
How do I get there?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
黑塔女士派人来接我吗?
Will Madam Herta send someone to pick me up?
有多有趣? How fun is it?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
有多有趣值得黑塔女士亲自下场?
How interesting must it be for Madam Herta herself to get involved?
大黑塔 The Herta:
自己来看
See for yourself
大黑塔 The Herta:
哦,不对,是仿品,真的已经被人买走了
Oh wait, that's just a replica. The real one's already been sold
大黑塔 The Herta:
等等
Wait
对方已发送位置
Your friend has sent their location
大黑塔 The Herta:
你来的话,认准「买主:举世无双的黑塔女士」这个立牌
When you arrive, look for the sign that says "Buyer: The peerless Madam Herta"
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你买了仿品?
You bought a knockoff?
大黑塔 The Herta:
真品早就被我买走了,忘了
Oh right, I already bought the authentic one. Forgot about that
大黑塔 The Herta:
这儿还用仿品供着立牌呢
They still have a replica on display here
大黑塔 The Herta:
难怪这么多人围着呢,原来是我的粉丝
No wonder there's such a crowd. Turns out they're all my fans
开拓者 Trailblazer:
粉丝万万没想到碰到真品了
The fans would never expect to come across the real deal
大黑塔 The Herta:
0个人认出我
No one has recognized me
大黑塔 The Herta:
但夸我装扮得很像,还塞了我一些「黑塔」应援物
But they praised how similar I looked to the real deal and even gave me some Herta merch
大黑塔 The Herta:
做得不错,拍张合照送给他们吧
Not bad, let's take a photo together and send it to them
大黑塔 The Herta:
嗯,我真好看
Hmm, I'm so gorgeous
大黑塔 The Herta:
大黑塔 The Herta:
来,有报酬
Come here, there's a reward
什么活? What's the job?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
多少报酬?我可不是什么单都接
How much is the pay? I don't take just any job
我报价涨了 My rates have gone up
开拓者 Trailblazer:
又要测什么?我现在报价可涨了
What are we testing now? My rates have gone up, just so you know
正在接收 附件《新衣购入清单与收纳指南》
Receiving attachment New Clothes Shopping List and Storage Guide
文件过大 无法下载
File too large. Unable to download
大黑塔 The Herta:
赶紧升级下短信系统
Hurry up and upgrade your messaging system
大黑塔 The Herta:
这么说吧,我新购置了一些衣服,光靠人偶们整理不过来
Let's just say I got some new clothes, and the puppets alone can't keep up with organizing them
是买了多少? How many did you buy?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是买了多少衣服?送我一件
How many clothes did you buy? Give me one!
送我 Give it to me
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我是开拓者,送我
I'm Trailblazer. Give me some
大黑塔 The Herta:
你穿不了
You can't wear that
大黑塔 The Herta:
我给人偶买的
I bought it for the puppets
人偶的衣服? The puppet's clothes?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
人偶们也要换衣服?
Do puppets need to change clothes too?
大黑塔 The Herta:
当然,那么好看的脸,谁能忍住不给买漂亮衣服
Of course, with such a gorgeous face on them, who could've resisted buying pretty clothes for them
只有我没新衣服穿 I'm the only one without new clothes to wear
开拓者 Trailblazer:
坏了,人偶的衣服都比我多了
Darn it, even the puppet has more clothes than I do
大黑塔 The Herta:
你才知道啊
Oh, so you finally figured it out
大黑塔 The Herta:
这次风格多到数不清,整理时记得按类存放
There are too many styles to count, so remember to sort them by category when organizing them
大黑塔 The Herta:
一眼有品位的,一看就是我穿的,很好认,先整理
Stylish at first glance, obviously something I'd wear, easy to spot. Let's sort these first
大黑塔 The Herta:
阮•梅推荐的翻来覆去就那几样,和上面的放一起
Ruan Mei keeps recommending the same few things over and over, just put them together with the ones above
大黑塔 The Herta:
配色越扎眼的你就往复古区放
The more eye-searing the color scheme is, the more it belongs in the retro section
大黑塔 The Herta:
版型越难以形容越看不明白的你放高定区就是
The harder it is to describe and understand the pattern, the more it belongs in haute couture
大黑塔 The Herta:
其他的自己对着指南吧
As for the rest, just refer to the guide yourself
对方已发送位置
Your friend has sent their location
大黑塔 The Herta:
衣橱地址发你了,应该离你的坐标不远
I sent you the wardrobe's location. Should be close to your coordinates
大黑塔 The Herta:
看到一个小型空间站就是
There's a small space station right there
大黑塔 The Herta:
不用担心放不下
Don't worry about not having enough space
哪儿?空间站?! Where? A space station!?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
哪儿?空间站?艾丝妲知道吗?
Where? A space station? Does Asta know about that?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我要求先转账,再劳动
I need the payment first, then I'll get started
艾丝妲知道吗? Does Asta know about this?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
给人偶买了一座空间站衣橱?艾丝妲知道吗?
You bought a space station wardrobe for the puppets? Does Asta know about this?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我要求先转账,再劳动
I need the payment first, then I'll get started
大黑塔 The Herta:
剩下的事,找她咯
As for the rest, that's her problem
正在为您转接好友 艾丝妲
Your call is now being transferred to your friend Asta
最后更新于