托帕 Topaz
出差中\~小事留言,大事语音 Off-site\~ Call if important, otherwise text
托帕 Topaz:
不对啊……
It can't be...
托帕 Topaz:
不应该这样的……
This shouldn't have happened...
发生什么事了? What happened?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
发生什么事了?
What happened?
唉唉唉唉唉唉 *sigh sigh sigh*
开拓者 Trailblazer:
唉唉唉唉唉唉
*sigh sigh sigh*
托帕 Topaz:
怎么还叹上气了?
Why are you sighing?
托帕 Topaz:
手上的几支股票跌了,有点反常。
Some stocks I hold have tanked, which is a bit unusual
托帕 Topaz:
最近有好些星球并入银河市场,按理说大盘应该上涨才对,怎么会突然跌了七个百分点?
Things were looking up with quite a few new planets joining the cosmic market, so the stocks should've been on the rise, but how come they suddenly took a nosedive by seven percentage points?
托帕 Topaz:
是市场开拓部在捣鬼?感觉不像。那群家伙能力没问题,顶多有点狂热过度。
Could it be the work of the Marketing Development Department? Doesn't seem like it. Those folks have the skills, maybe just a tad too zealous.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你亏了很多吗?
Were your losses significant?
托帕 Topaz:
没事,一点小钱。
Oh nothing, just some disposable income
托帕 Topaz:
有输有赢,正常的事。我只是在分析原因。
Losses and wins are normal. I'm just analyzing the reason it happened
一定是纳努克干的! It must be Nanook!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
一定是纳努克干的!
It must be Nanook!
托帕 Topaz:
你说反物质军团?祂的确是公司的重点关注对象。
The Antimatter Legion? THEY are indeed a focal point of the IPC's attention
托帕 Topaz:
对哦,星核的影响也不能忽视。很合理的推测方向。
Oh right, the effects of the Stellaron also cannot be ignored. A reasonable direction for speculation.
我们列车真是太厉害了 It must be the Astral Express!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
也许是列车开拓了银轨,导致宇宙大盘下跌……
Maybe it's because the Express trailblazed the star rail, causing the market to go bear...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我们列车真是太厉害了!
We from the Astral Express are so impactful!
托帕 Topaz:
是吗?那我的亏损是不是也能报销下?
Oh? Does that mean my losses can be reimbursed by you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
托帕 Topaz:
哈哈,开玩笑的~
Hahah, just kidding
托帕 Topaz:
不过…星核的影响确实该被纳入考量。
Buuuut... The effects of the Stellaron do need to be taken into account.
托帕 Topaz:
谢啦。虽然不是专业分析,但的确让我打开了思路。
Thanks. Even though it's not a professional analysis, it does give me something to think about
托帕 Topaz:
这下可以继续工作了~
I'll continue with my work now~
托帕 Topaz:
该项目配有行星撞击也无法摧毁的大型防护壁,完全独立运转的生态系统,能满足以琥珀纪为单位的生存所需。在公司的庇护下,几乎没有外力能影响这座设施,毫无疑问,它是银河间最安全的避难所。
The project is equipped with a massive protective barrier that can withstand even planetary impacts. It operates as a self-contained ecosystem, fulfilling the survival needs of entire Amber Eras. Under the IPC's protection, almost no external forces can affect this facility. Without a doubt, it's the safest sanctuary in the cosmos.
怎么总有人被盗号? Another hacked account?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
最近怎么总有人被盗号?
Why do people keep getting hacked?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
净发些奇怪的东西
All these weird messages...
托帕 Topaz:
这是我在做的项目企划
This is a proposal I'm doing for a project
托帕 Topaz:
有兴趣吗
Interested?
多少钱?我投了 How much? I'm in
开拓者 Trailblazer:
多少钱?我投了!
How much to invest? Count me in!
托帕 Topaz:
哟,你倒是拍板挺快!
Aye, someone's being decisive!
托帕 Topaz:
这是我在做的项目企划
This is a proposal I'm doing for a project
托帕 Topaz:
就知道你会感兴趣
I knew you'd be interested
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你不休息的吗?
Do you not rest?
托帕 Topaz:
我就在休息啊。做方案对于我是一种放松。
I *am* resting. Making proposals is relaxing for me
托帕 Topaz:
你喜欢自己的工作吗?
Do you like your work?
喜欢 Love it
开拓者 Trailblazer:
喜欢,不干活我连饭都吃不下
I love it. I can't even eat properly if I don't work
托帕 Topaz:
对吧对吧,就知道你也明白
That's right. I knew you'd understand
托帕 Topaz:
对你的评价又提高了哦~
You've gained a few more points in my eyes
不喜欢 I don't like it
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不喜欢,想到工作我就浑身头疼
I don't like it. Just thinking about work gives me a full-body migraine
托帕 Topaz:
是吗?真可惜。
Is it? That's unfortunate
托帕 Topaz:
要是大家都能在劳动中找到生活的意义,该有多好啊。
If everyone could find purpose in life in their work, wouldn't it be nice?
我没有工作 I don't have a job
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我没有工作
I don't have a job
托帕 Topaz:
你不是无名客吗?
Aren't you a Nameless?
列车又不发钱 The Express doesn't pay me a salary
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车又不发钱
The Express doesn't pay me a salary
我用爱发电! I work for love!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我用爱发电!
I work for love!
托帕 Topaz:
原来如此……
I see...
托帕 Topaz:
看来你也过了单纯为谋生而工作的阶段。
Looks like you've also gone past the stage of working just for money
托帕 Topaz:
对你的评价又提高了哦~
You've gained a few more points in my eyes
托帕 Topaz:
开拓者,你在吗?
Trailblazer, are you there?
托帕 Topaz:
我在考虑一件事,问问你的意见。
I'm mulling something over, mind if I pick your brain?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
托帕 Topaz:
你要不要……
Do you...
托帕 Topaz:
来当我的同事?
want to be my colleague?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
托帕 Topaz:
经过我的观察,你很有加入战略投资部的潜力。
Based on my observation, you've got some serious potential to join the Strategic Investment Department
托帕 Topaz:
星际和平公司的体量,自然不用我多说。以你的本事,出几个任务或许就能升到P20。
The scale of our operations here at the IPC speaks for itself. With your skills, you could easily climb up to rank P20 with just a few missions under your belt.
托帕 Topaz:
我再帮你点拨一下,十年内升任分部主管也不是没可能啊!
If I were to put in a good word for you, becoming a branch manager in 10 years is not impossible for you!
托帕 Topaz:
考虑一下?
Give it a think?
工作餐都有什么? What are the work meal options on-site?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
工作餐都有什么?
What are the work meal options on-site?
托帕 Topaz:
你应该问没有什么。想吃什么就下单,点餐系统会满足你的要求,应有尽有。
You should ask what's not available. Order whatever you want, and the system will have it covered. It's like a one-stop shop, they'll cater to all your cravings.
托帕 Topaz:
要不要尝试一下?
Wanna try?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不是员工也可以吗?
Even if I'm not an employee?
托帕 Topaz:
小意思。刷我的卡。
No worries. Put it on my tab
我对星穹列车一心一意 I'm loyal to the Astral Express
开拓者 Trailblazer:
谁也不能挖我的墙角
No one can poach me
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我对星穹列车一心一意!
I am loyal to the Astral Express!
托帕 Topaz:
是嘛?那真是可惜了。
Really? That's a shame
托帕 Topaz:
但姬子小姐也是位不错的上级,和她共事想必会很愉快。
But Miss Himeko does seem like a cool boss, I bet it's a blast working with her.
托帕 Topaz:
改天吃个饭吧,就当是维护关系。
Let's grab a meal another time, consider it relationship maintenance.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这样好吗?感觉会很破费……
Are you sure? Sounds like it's gonna be expensive...
托帕 Topaz:
小意思。刷我的卡。
No worries. Put it on my tab
开拓者 Trailblazer:
还有别的福利吗?
Are there any other perks for me?
托帕 Topaz:
当然有,比如…办公室可以带宠物!
Of course, for example... you can bring your own pets to the office!
托帕 Topaz:
我养了好多小动物,都超~级可爱!
I have so many little critters, and they're all super~ duper~ cute!
托帕 Topaz:
只要成为公司员工,它们就能每天陪着你。很棒吧?
As long as you become an employee of the IPC, they can be with you every day. Isn't that great?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车也有列车长
We have our conductor
开拓者 Trailblazer:
要不你跳槽来星穹列车?
How about you jump ship over to the Astral Express instead?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
托帕 Topaz:
哎呀,没想到被反挖角了?
Oh dear, am I being reverse-poached?
托帕 Topaz:
放心,我一定会经常拜访列车的。
Don't worry. I'll be visiting the Express plenty
托帕 Topaz:
到时候我一定要好好地揉揉帕姆——
I will definitely give Pom-Pom a good scritch~
托帕 Topaz:
开拓者,我这里收到了一份造物引擎的策划案。
Trailblazer, I received a proposal for the Engine of Creation
托帕 Topaz:
上面说是你参与制定的,你知道这件事吗?
It says you were part of the drafting team, do you know anything about it?
知道 Yes
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是啊,没错,我做的
Oh yeah, I did that
托帕 Topaz:
能看出来你很骄傲。
I can tell you're proud of it
不知道 I don't know
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不知道,没听过,别问我
Idk, never heard of it. Don't ask me
托帕 Topaz:
是嘛,回头帮你删掉。
Is that so? I'll delete it
托帕 Topaz:
总之这份方案我看了,评价是......
I took a look at the proposal, I think...
托帕 Topaz:
还挺靠谱的。想法很不错,可实现性也不错。我给70分。
It's pretty good. The ideas are great, and it is very feasible. 7 out of 10
托帕 Topaz:
之后麻烦你转告他们,就按照上面写的继续推进吧。
Please relay the message, and ask them to continue working according to the proposal
开拓者 Trailblazer:
[好的]
[Okay]
托帕 Topaz:
开拓者,我这里收到了一份造物引擎的策划案。
Trailblazer, I received a proposal for the Engine of Creation
托帕 Topaz:
上面说是你参与制定的,你知道这件事吗?
It says you were part of the drafting team, do you know anything about it?
知道 Yes
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是啊,没错,我做的
Oh yeah, I did that
托帕 Topaz:
…你还挺骄傲。
...You're quite smug about it
不知道 I don't know
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不知道,没听过,别问我
Idk, never heard of it. Don't ask me
托帕 Topaz:
是嘛,幸亏和你没关系。
Right, thank goodness you had nothing to do with it.
托帕 Topaz:
总之这份方案我看了,评价是......
I took a look at the proposal, I think...
托帕 Topaz:
有点离谱,很难想象写这份策划案的人当时的精神状态。
It's a little ridiculous. I find it hard to comprehend the mental state of the person who drafted it.
托帕 Topaz:
之后麻烦你转告他们,多学习、多动脑,我已经让外派员工去指导了。
Please relay the message to them and tell them to learn more and think harder. I've already dispatched employees to provide guidance
开拓者 Trailblazer:
[震惊]
[Shocked]
开拓者 Trailblazer:
好的。
Ok.
最后更新于