符玄 Fu Xuan
不卜人事福祸! I do not divine personal fortunes!
符玄 Fu Xuan:
说来,你知道有个叫「知谋」的智囊网站么?
Say, have you heard of a knowledge-sharing website named Knowfinity?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
这个网站上的各色问题五花八门,无所不包。本座有时也会收到一些问题的回答邀请。
The myriad of topics on this website encompass a diverse range, leaving no stone unturned. Occasionally, I, too, receive invitations to answer some of the questions posted there.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
你看看这一条:《上司如何懂得调动下属的工作积极性》
Look at this one: How can a leader maximize their direct report's motivation to work.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
你说,他们邀请我回答的缘由到底是什么呢……
Why exactly do they want to invite me to answer this question...?
因为您是优秀的上司 Because you're an outstanding leader
开拓者 Trailblazer:
您是一位优秀的上司…作为执掌太卜司的太卜,这样的职场问题难不倒你
You are an outstanding leader... Of course, as the master diviner managing the Divination Commission, a workplace question like this is a piece of cake for you
开拓者 Trailblazer:
太卜饱经世故,工作经验丰富,与太卜司诸位的配合可谓戮力同心。
As the master diviner, you are highly experienced in the workplace, and the other diviners rally around you in unity.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
符玄 Fu Xuan:
那是自然。
Naturally.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
「为治有体,上下不可相侵。」
"To govern is to harmonize — higher-ups and underlings must not encroach."
符玄 Fu Xuan:
「使鸡司夜,令狸执鼠,皆用其能,上乃无事。」
"Let those keen of sight be on the lookout, and let those sharp of claws to go on the hunt. Let all use their greatest strength, then all shall attain peace."
符玄 Fu Xuan:
所谓职场,重要的便是各司其职,发挥彼此的长处。
The most important aspect of the workplace is to ensure everyone is employed to do what they do best, and do not intrude upon each other's jobs.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
「上司如何懂得调动下属的工作积极性」其实就是「让对的人做对的事」。
"How can a leader maximize their direct report's motivation to work" is, in fact, all about "letting the right person do the right job."
这答案就挺好的 That's a pretty good answer
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这答案就挺好,太卜就直接这样回复吧
This answer is very good as it is. You can probably just copy paste what you just wrote, I think
符玄 Fu Xuan:
本座还得想想。既然有人专门邀请本座回复,肯定是需要一些来自我的「实际案例」。
I still need to think about this. Since they specifically invited me, they must also want examples from my own circumstances.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
直接以青雀卜者为例呢?
Can you make diviner Qingque the example?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
青雀?这家伙想尽办法脱滑躲懒,虽然本座也有对策……
Qingque? She tries her absolute best at being a lazy slacker. Though I have my ways to deal with her...
符玄 Fu Xuan:
但她这人懒惰成性,本座反倒是想网上提问「如何调动摸鱼怪的工作积极性」了…不行,这个例子我不认可。
...I fear she is truly lazy to the bone. In fact, she is making me want to post on Knowfinity, "How can one motivate a habitual slacker to do work"... No, this example won't do.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
唔…容本座再好好斟酌斟酌……
Hmm... Let me ponder this a bit more...
符玄 Fu Xuan:
你知道长乐天的「鉴爻轩」吗?若月开的那家占卜店。
Do you know of The Looking Bronze in Exalting Sanctum? The divination shop ran by Ruoyue?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
我听其他卜者说,这家店在化外民中颇有人气。不知道你去过没有,评价如何?
I heard from the other diviners that the shop is quite popular amongst outworlders. Have you been to it? What do you think?
我去过,她太准了 I've been there. She's way too accurate
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我去找过若月老板占卜,她太准了
Ruoyue did a reading for me. She's super accurate
符玄 Fu Xuan:
那是自然,她毕竟也曾是太卜司的卜者。
As expected. After all, she was once a Divination Commission diviner.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
开拓者,本座有个不情之请。
Trailblazer, I have a favor to ask of you.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
如果你路过长乐天,记得去若月的店里算一卦,照顾一下她生意。
Please go do a divination in Ruoyue's shop whenever you pass through Exalting Sanctum, so she will get some business.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
…也算是我这个前上司如今唯一能为她做的了。
...That's the least I can do as her former boss.
可以问下原因吗? Can I ask why?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
要我照顾老下属的生意吗?
You want me to help your old employee's business?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是没什么问题…但是能问下具体的原因吗?
Sure, I can do that... but can I ask why?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
因为……
It's because...
符玄 Fu Xuan:
唉,是本座亲手将她从太卜司里逐出去的。
*sigh* It was I who personally drove her out of the Divination Commission.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
穷观阵的卦象显示,若月会被我逐出太卜司。我想,若她留在太卜司,便会有性命之虞。
The hexagram from the Matrix of Prescience showed that Ruoyue will be driven out of the Divination Commission by my own hands. I fear that implied she might be in mortal danger if she stayed in the Commission.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
当然,我也未曾同她详细说起过这事,只说是「我算到了」。
Of course, I never told her this. I just told her that I divined this outcome between us.
太荒谬了吧 This is too ridiculous
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这太荒谬了吧
This is ridiculous
开拓者 Trailblazer:
未来之事,能够有佐证的证据么?
There's no evidence to prove this future will come into being
符玄 Fu Xuan:
若月如今平安无事,便是最好的佐证。
Ruoyue being safe and sound right now is the best evidence.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
我明白你惊讶的感觉。卜筮之道诡谲难测,在我最初学卜的一百年里,这样的想法也曾层出不穷。
I understand why you are shocked. The ways of divination are obscure and unpredictable. I had a similar reaction to you for the first century during which I studied divination.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
如果有一天,穷观阵让太卜辞职不干,太卜难道也照做不误么?
If one day the Matrix of Prescience told you to quit your job, would you do that?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
若如此,本座会遵行不误的。
If such a day comes, then I will do it.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
去卜卦的事情,就拜托你了。
Please make sure you go and see to her business.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
我好想喝糖水呀,可不可以再帮我再配一些?
I wanna drink sugary drinks... Could you please make more for me?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
???
???
符玄 Fu Xuan:
怎么最上面的一句撤回不了?
Why can't I recall that first one?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
不好意思,你就当自己没看到这条消息吧。
My apologies. Please, just pretend you never saw that message.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
是本座发错消息了,不是在暗示你去给我买糖水……
I messaged the wrong number. I didn't mean to ask you to buy me sugary drinks...
放心,我没看见 Relax. I didn't see anything
开拓者 Trailblazer:
放心吧,太卜大人,我没有看见你发了什么
Rest assured, master diviner. I saw nothing
符玄 Fu Xuan:
算了,这是本座失态,你就不用帮我打掩护了。
Never mind. It's my own mistake. You don't need to cover up for me.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
以免你误会,本座是要摄取丹鼎司调配的药茶,多加些糖是为了弥补计算所消耗的能量,不同的甜水对占算的帮助也各有不同。
Just so we're clear, I want to drink the medicinal tea made by the Alchemy Commission, and I add sugar to it to replenish the energy I lose when doing divinational calculations. Different kinds of sugary drinks help my divination in different ways.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
加入了新鲜甘果的药茶,略带果酸,香气扑鼻,适合占卜星象演变。
A medicinal tea with fresh gooseberry contains a slight fruity tang and is very fragrant, and does wonders when I divine astronomical changes.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
加入浮羊奶的药茶,口感甘醇,香滑柔顺,适合模拟航路推算。
A medicinal tea with Puffergoat milk tastes silky and smooth and has a soft sweetness, perfect for when I simulate navigation routes.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
加入甜枣、板栗、蜂蜜的药茶,甜味淡化入茶,清甜解腻,适合调取太卜书库。
A medicinal tea with sweet dates, chestnut, and honey has its sweetness dissolve into the bitter tea in fresh and invigorating ways, suitable for when I browse the Commission's vast library for information.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
这下你不会误会了吧?
Now you won't get the wrong idea. Right?
这有什么误会吗? Is there a misunderstanding here?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
太卜占算辛苦,喝些糖水,这有什么误会的?
Being the master diviner is a tough job. What's wrong with wanting to drink sugary drinks?
符玄 Fu Xuan:
……
...
符玄 Fu Xuan:
没误会就好。
As long as you don't get the wrong idea.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
顺带一提,星槎海「不夜侯」的仙人快乐茶也很好喝,你可以去试试。
By the way, the Immortal's Delight sold by the Sleepless Earl in Starskiff Haven is quite delicious. You should give it a try.
符玄 Fu Xuan:
不跟你聊了,喝完糖水,本座也该继续工作了。再见!
Anyways, I shall head back to work now that I've finished my drink. Farewell!
最后更新于