椒丘 Jiaoqiu

没有一顿火锅解决不了的事 There's no problem that a hot pot can't fix.

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

开拓者,我知道有家新火锅店,人气火爆,队如长龙

Trailblazer, I heard about a new hotpot store. It's packed with people and has a snaking queue

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你还能用手机?听说你受伤了

You can still use your phone? I heard you got injured.

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

区区小伤罢了

It's just a scratch

  • 你眼睛没事吗? Are your eyes alright?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

真的?你眼睛没事吗?

Really? Your eyes are fine now?

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

放心吧,有人陪着我

Don't worry, someone is accompanying me

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

不耽误我探新店吃火锅

It won't impede my attempts at exploring a new hotpot place

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

最近就有家火锅店声势浩大,日日爆满。

I heard about a hotpot place that's been blowing up recently and is packed full of customers every day.

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

听闻店内招牌「泡椒浓茶红油锅」常居榜首,每天限量供应,有没有兴趣同我一道尝尝?

I heard the store signature is the "Tea Hotpot with Pickled Pepper and Chili Oil." There's only a limited amount sold every day. Do you want to try it with me?

  • 走!人多好哇! Let's go! Crowds mean good food!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

走!人多好哇!

Let's go! Crowds mean good food!

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

走!只是听说昨晚好些食客排队排到店铺打烊,也没吃上这口

Let's go! Word on the street is that last night, some customers lined up till the store closed and still didn't get to eat anything

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

等等,排队系统开放,开始玉兆抢号了

Hold on, the online queue is opening. Time to fight for a number on the jade abacus

您的好友 椒丘 已下线

Your friend Jiaoqiu has gone offline.

您的好友 椒丘 已上线

Your friend Jiaoqiu is online.

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

您猜怎么着?

Guess what?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

看样子是没抢到,有那么多人想吃吗?

Sounds like you didn't get a number. Do that many people want to eat this?

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

只要加上「限量供应」这个宣传语,不火爆也得火爆

As long as "limited" is in the marketing, it'll go viral one way or another

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

店里倒是还推出了几种新口味锅底

The store is also offering a few new flavors for soup bases

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

只是不知道你能不能接受

But I'm not sure if they're palatable for you

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

清汤香菜锅

Coriander Hotpot

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

首先这个我就不能接受

Oof. This first one. I just can't

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

还有臭菜番茄锅

And then, there's Tomato Hotpot with Arugula

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

芝士牛油锅

Tallow Hotpot with Cheese

  • 如果我说我可以呢 What if I say yes to all

开拓者 Trailblazer:

如果我说我可以呢?

What if I say I can take them all?

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

勇士,我欣赏你的勇气

Brave warrior, I admire your courage

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

今日这一餐,我必须奉陪到底

For today's meal, I'll accompany your culinary choices till the end of the world!

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

那么,我先去排队了

Then, I'll go ahead to queue up first

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:


椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

近期各位若有食欲不振、伤食泄泻的症状,可至曜青随军医助处领用「参苓正气散」

If any of you is recently experiencing loss of appetite or diarrhea, feel free to get some "Ginseng Vigor Dust" from the Yaoqing's military medical office

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

服用小贴士:饭后食用,一日两次,早晚各一剂;连续服用五日,若症状仍无好转,请随时联系我

Prescription: Take after meals, twice a day, one dose each in the morning and evening. Continue for 5 days. If no improvement, contact me anytime

开拓者 Trailblazer:

好的,大夫,请给我一剂「参苓正气散」

Okay doc. Give me a dose of Ginseng Vigor Dust then

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

…不好意思,我好像点错了群发对象

...Apologies. Seems like I hit the wrong contacts for the group message

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

你也需要吗?

Would you happen to need the medicine as well?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

没错,因为我进行了变态辣挑战

Yes, because I entered a stupidly spicy challenge

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

原来如此

I see

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

一些曜青同僚近日因为餐食屡屡遭殃

A few of the Yaoqing comrades have been suffering recently due to their meals

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

虽然我已敦促他们,需要重新筛选一遍餐食供应商,但还需要些时日才能落实

Although I've already urged them to re-screen the food caterers, it's going to take some time for it to happen

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

另外,食物属性相冲、重油重辣,过冷过热,都有可能导致肠胃不适

Also, foods that have conflicting properties, such as overly oily and spicy or too cold and too hot, may also cause gastrointestinal discomfort

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

但大家想寻求刺激的心,是想拦也拦不住的

But you can't stop the ones who just love to chase the high of the thrill

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

不瞒你说,我也刚服下一剂「参苓正气散」

I just took a dose of Ginseng Vigor Dust myself, to be honest

开拓者 Trailblazer:

你也…那你现在肯定和我一样

You too, huh... Then you're definitely feeling like me now

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

怎么办呢

Can't help it

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

没有人能抵抗变态辣的诱惑

No one can withstand the allure of a super spicy dish

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:


椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

开拓者,你还记得罗浮仙舟的谛听一般在哪儿出没吗?

Trailblazer, do you know where the Ditings on the Xianzhou Luofu usually hang out?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

知道!星槎海码头!

I know! Starskiff Haven docks!

开拓者 Trailblazer:

如果找不到,可以嚎两声召唤它,三月说的

March said that, if you can't find them, you can howl twice to summon them

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

嚎两声…这可不兴学啊

Howl twice... That doesn't seem like a good idea

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

先前在宣夜大街上见过它一次,发现它在猛啃街边的木桌腿

I saw a Diting once at Starwatcher Avenue. It was chewing aggressively on a wooden table leg along the streets

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

那模样甚是可爱,可惜桌腿实在是不经啃食

It looked really cute, but unfortunately, table legs can't really withstand a Diting's teeth

  • 把桌腿当磨牙棒了吧 Using table legs as chew sticks?

开拓者 Trailblazer:

它肯定把桌腿当磨牙棒了吧

It must be using the table leg as a chew stick

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

不愧是工造司的机巧

Truly an Artisanship Commission ingenium

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

但这桌腿有色无味,小谛听啃起来一定不尽兴

But that table leg is tasteless despite its colors. The little Diting won't be satisfied chewing on it

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

碰巧当时我在罗浮闲来无事,就回去给它制了些不同口味的磨牙棒,也算打发打发时间吧

Since I have nothing to do on the Luofu at the time, I went ahead and made differently flavored chew sticks for it as a way to kill time

开拓者 Trailblazer:

好奇!是什么口味的?

I'm curious. What's the stick's flavor?

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

为了弄清这小家伙的喜好,我去买了原味磨牙棒

To figure out this little fella's preference, I bought a classic flavored chew stick

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

在改良的过程中加入了些许肉桂、薄荷、奶酪碎

During the refinement process, I added a little cinnamon, mint, and grated cheese

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

当然,也有辣椒

And of course, chili

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

开玩笑的,只是我正巧准备做一些长得像辣椒但完全不辣的辣椒酥

I'm kidding. I just happened to be preparing some fried chilis that look like chili but don't taste spicy at all

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

还剩一些原料,正好够制一些磨牙棒

There are a few leftover ingredients, just enough to make some chew sticks

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

可惜,小家伙暂时吃不上了

Pity. The little one won't be getting a taste of that for a while

椒丘 Jiaoqiu:

只能有缘再见啦

May we meet again

最后更新于