停云 Tingyun
有话好好说,不要吵架\~ Let's talk it out and not fight\~
停云 Tingyun:
看来各位和驭空大人还要聊上许久
Seems like you will take a bit longer to chat with Madam Yukong
停云 Tingyun:
我先去散散心啦。若是聊完了,你们可以来港口边上找我
I'm gonna go have a stroll outside. Once you're done, you can find me at the docks
停云 Tingyun:
好头疼呀恩公
What a dilemma, dear benefactor
停云 Tingyun:
尾巴又炸毛了
My tail is frizzy again
停云 Tingyun:
实力越大烦恼越多 More power means more trouble
开拓者 Trailblazer:
实力越大,烦恼越多
It seems that the most powerful people are often the most troubled
要我帮忙吗 Need a hand?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
要我帮忙吗
Need a hand?
停云 Tingyun:
现在这模样,不敢让恩公瞧见
I don't want you to see how I look now, my benefactor
停云 Tingyun:
放在以往,小女子无论去往何处,总要用黄杨木的梳子把尾巴梳顺,再用香膏涂抹,包上素云纱,单单这一件,便要足足一个时辰
In the past, no matter where I travel, I'd always bring with me a boxwood comb. I'd comb my tail, condition it with fragrant balm, and carefully wrap it with a special gauze. The procedure may sound simple, but it takes me an entire dual-hour
停云 Tingyun:
如今若还是这样一条一条梳理,那觉也睡不成了,事也做不了了
If I were to comb every strand of my fur with this kind of care now, I doubt I would have time for sleep and other commitments
停云 Tingyun:
恩公,你有什么护理小妙招吗?
Benefactor, do you have any self-care tips?
成为列车组成员 Join the Express Crew
开拓者 Trailblazer:
成为列车组成员,在别人眼里你就时刻光彩夺目
Join the Express Crew, and you'll always shine in the eyes of others
开拓者 Trailblazer:
停云 Tingyun:
真令人艳羡,登上虹车也是小女子的夙愿
I'm envious — boarding the Chromatic Echelon has been my dream
前往界域定锚刷新 Go to a Space Anchor to refresh
开拓者 Trailblazer:
走到界域定锚旁边,刷地一下就变成新的了,简称「刷新」
Head to a Space Anchor and freshen up to reinvigorate yourself again — also known as a "refresh."
开拓者 Trailblazer:
界域定锚,很神奇吧
Don't you find the Space Anchors amazing?
停云 Tingyun:
哦?无名客们,果然有自己的妙法啊……
Oh? Seems like the Nameless do have their own way of doing things...
球棒侠天生丽质 I'm born looking good
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不好意思,球棒侠天生丽质,不用额外打理
Sorry. The Baseballer doesn't need to go the extra mile for looks — I was born this good-looking
开拓者 Trailblazer:
停云 Tingyun:
哦?那还真是羡慕不来呀
Oh? I'm envious of you
停云 Tingyun:
哎呀,头疼归头疼,果然尾巴还是不能放着不管
Gosh, it might be a hassle, but there's no way I'm letting my tail look pathetic
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
我也问问阮•梅女士与驭空大人的建议
I shall also seek advice from Madam Ruan Mei and Madam Yukong
停云 Tingyun:
晚点再和恩公闲聊~
Talk to you later, benefactor~
停云 Tingyun:
恩公,这是阮•梅女士为了帮助我尽快恢复教给我的康复动作,我择取了其中一部分录制
Benefactor, Madam Ruan Mei taught me some rehabilitation exercises to help with my recovery. I've extracted a portion of the recording for you
停云 Tingyun:
虹车奔行银河,你们长途旅行身躯常有劳损,或可参照练习,减轻疲累
The Chromatic Echelon has been journeying across the Cosmos, and these long trips must have taken a toll on your bodies. Perhaps the exercises in this video can help relieve some of that strain
天才果然无所不能 A genius is omnipotent
开拓者 Trailblazer:
天才果然无所不能
As expected, a genius is omnipotent in all respects
疗效一定很好 It must be effective
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你恢复得这么好,疗效肯定不错
You seem to be recovering well. These exercises must be effective
停云 Tingyun:
阮•梅女士特意结合传统的仙舟舞蹈编制了这些动作
Madam Ruan Mei has thoughtfully incorporated traditional Xianzhou dance steps into these exercises.
停云 Tingyun:
刚开始练起来有些痛苦,但慢慢坚持下来,便越发身轻如燕了
The learning curve may be steep, but if you persevere, your body will feel as light as a feather
停云 Tingyun:
虽然小女子觉得这只是阮•梅女士随手为之的发明,她自己也并不在意
While I sensed that this might be a casual innovation from Madam Ruan Mei, and she didn't seem to care about it
停云 Tingyun:
但我想给这种舞取一个好听的名字,让它传播到银河中有需要的人手中
I still hope to give this dance a beautiful name and share it with those in the Cosmos who need it
停云 Tingyun:
恩公有什么建议吗?
Benefactor, do you have any suggestions regarding a name?
腹肌撕裂者! Ab Ripper!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
腹肌撕裂者•暴虐挑战!
Ab Ripper: The Excruciating Challenge!
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
比小女子想象中的还要夺人眼球
That's even more click-baiting than I anticipated
停云 Tingyun:
无论是谁,看到这个名字一定想打开看一眼
Anyone who sees the name will be tempted to click on the video
仙舟广播体操! Xianzhou Rhythmic Aerobics!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
仙舟第十套广播体操!
Xianzhou Rhythmic Aerobics Set 10!
停云 Tingyun:
听上去既健康养生又很朗朗上口
Sounds healthy and catchy
停云 Tingyun:
阮•梅拉! Ruan Mei Stretch!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
阮•梅拉10分钟暴汗热舞!
Ruan Mei's "10-Minute Cardio Dance" Stretch!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
阮•梅女士发明的拉伸操,简称「阮•梅拉」
An aerobic dance created by Madam Ruan Mei, aka "Ruan Mei Stretch"
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
感觉很有品味
They have quite good tastes
停云 Tingyun:
这下要换小女子纠结了
The question now is: Which name should I choose?
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
恩公,这厢打扰了~
Benefactor, sorry for bothering you
停云 Tingyun:
此前经过塔拉萨星,小女子手上刚得了一摞塔拉萨的灯鱼佛手
I had previously visited planet Thalassa and obtained a pile of freshly harvested Thalassan lightfish
停云 Tingyun:
它采自深海礁石,味道鲜甜,是不可多得的食药之材,特意寄给恩公们品尝
This rare ingredient is harvested from deep reefs and boasts a sweet flavor. It is valuable as food and medicine. I'm delivering it to you for a taste
停云 Tingyun:
老板大气! You're so generous!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
老板大气!
You're so generous!
停云 Tingyun:
和恩公来往,小女子可没有抱着做生意的心态
I do not intend to keep a mere transactional relationship between you and me
我大吃特吃! I'll make a feast out of it!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我吃,大吃特吃!
I'll certainly take it and make a feast out of it!
停云 Tingyun:
有一整个列车的份儿,恩公吃多少都没关系
It's enough to feed the entire Express, so take your time
停云 Tingyun:
这次重逢,塔拉萨人还是像之前那样待我
When I returned to Thalassa, the people over there were still treating me like before
停云 Tingyun:
恐怕是之前没收到有关我的消息罢,倒也不失为一件好事
I suppose they haven't heard of news concerning me, which might actually be a blessing in disguise
停云 Tingyun:
不知往后回到罗浮,老朋友们看到我又会作何反应……
I wonder how my old pals would react when I return to the Luofu...
小妮子,真有你的 "Good job, girl"
开拓者 Trailblazer:
岩明估计会说,小妮子,真有你的!
Yanming will probably tell you, "Good job, girl!"
停云 Tingyun:
不知这段时间天驱商会的生意如何,还有好多事务想和他打听
I'm curious about how the Celestial Guild is doing. There are so many business matters I'd like to consult him about
停云姐,来喝茶~ "Tingyun, let's have tea"
开拓者 Trailblazer:
梦茗肯定会请你去喝茶
Mengming will definitely invite you over for tea
开拓者 Trailblazer:
她按照你的提议,新制了一种茶饮,名为「遏云歌」
She created a new tea blend based on your suggestion and named it "Tingyun's Blend"
停云 Tingyun:
听名字就知道那茶品起来一定甘爽悠长,令人回味
I can imagine the sweet and lingering aftertaste of the tea based on that name
云儿,吃牛杂嘞! "Tingyun, time for beef offal stew!"
开拓者 Trailblazer:
燕翠大娘收到了你送的庖刀,肯定要给你做一道「红油乱斩牛杂」
Yancui has received the kitchen knife you got for her and promised to prepare a plate of Chili Oil Beef Offal Stew for you
停云 Tingyun:
许久没听过那个菜名,小女子又有些馋了
It's been a long time since I heard that dish name. I'm salivating
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
也听驭空大人说了,多亏恩公将小女子备下的礼物转交给他们
Madam Yukong has also mentioned you were the one who had delivered these gifts I'd prepared for them
停云 Tingyun:
多谢恩公了
Thank you, benefactor
停云 Tingyun:
接下来,小女子便可以没有遗憾地再次出发咯
Now, I can finally set off on my journey again at ease
停云 Tingyun:
停云 Tingyun:
恩公,想请教一事
Benefactor, I'd like to ask you something
开拓者 Trailblazer:
怎么了?
What is it?
停云 Tingyun:
说来不敬,但我又十分好奇…
This may be disrespectful, but I'm very curious...
停云 Tingyun:
列车抵达仙舟,该不会只是为了帮助罗浮解决星核带来的麻烦吧?
Is the Express really here just to help the Xianzhou Luofu solve the Stellaron problem?
是啊,为什么呢? Yes. Why?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车的来意这么难以理解吗?人就不能为了完成某些善举而行动?
Is it really that hard to understand why the Express is here? Can't someone act simply out of the kindness of their heart?
总觉得你话里有话… What are you trying to say?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车的来意这么难以理解吗?人就不能为了完成某些善举而行动?
Is it really that hard to understand why the Express is here? Can't someone act simply out of the kindness of their heart?
停云 Tingyun:
毕竟不计得失不问报酬,甘冒风险为他人奔走的人,在横跨银河的危险旅途里已经比真空中的空气更稀有了呀
After all, people who help others without thinking of compensation or risks during the dangerous trips across the cosmos is rarer than air in vacuum
停云 Tingyun:
位高权重的仙舟大佬们乍听各位的来意,难免会觉得你们若不是为寻求长生,就是渴望星核…
When the higher-ups of Xianzhou first heard of your reasons for coming, they thought you were here either to seek immortality or the Stellaron...
寻求长生? Seek immortality?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
追求长生,在仙舟是绝对禁止的事情吧
Seeking immortality is absolutely forbidden on the Xianzhou, no?
停云 Tingyun:
是呀,仙舟作为长生种的家园,有无数来自星海各处的求药使们都想重演当年的旧事,找到仙舟人延续生命的秘密
Yes. As the home of long-life species, countless Elixir Seekers from all corners of the universe come to the Xianzhou to re-enact bygone histories and discover the secret of the Xianzhou residents' immortality
渴望星核? Seek the Stellaron?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
星核可是带来毁灭的种子,列车怎么会渴望星核?
Stellarons are the seeds of ruin. Why would the Express want the Stellaron?
停云 Tingyun:
但银河里并不是所有人都这么认为。作为星神散布的种子,有人渴望铤而走险,从中获得力量
But not everyone in the cosmos thinks this way. As a seed dispersed by an Aeon, some desire to obtain its power regardless of the cost
停云 Tingyun:
不知不觉说了这么些话,小女子僭越了
Apologies, I may have crossed the line. I don't know why I said all this
停云 Tingyun:
我绝对相信恩公的诚意,但位高权重的大人们却比我这样的小卒想得更多
I have absolute trust in your sincerity, benefactor, but the powerful masters are bound to think more than a pawn like me
停云 Tingyun:
所以,请务必小心行事…
So, please be careful...
停云 Tingyun:
说起来,恩公刚才瞧见了吧
Say, did you see that, benefactor?
停云 Tingyun:
那头玄鹿以足顿地时,从地下凭空生长出了枝蔓
When the Ebon Deer's stomped the ground, branches sprouted out of nowhere
瞧见了 I saw
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那东西,想必就是…建木的根须吧?
Those must be... the Ambrosial Arbor's roots?
枝梢? Branches?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那东西,想必就是…建木的根须吧?
Those must be... the Ambrosial Arbor's roots?
停云 Tingyun:
「丰饶」的仙迹果然不同凡响
The celestial traces of Abundance are indeed marvelous to behold
停云 Tingyun:
小女子游历星海,还是第一次见识到如此神异的东西
This is the first time I've seen something so miraculous among all my travels
停云 Tingyun:
我瞧见这枝梢之上结成的果实金灿灿的,就像是仙舟神话中所提及的那般
The fruits on those boughs are sparkling gold, just like what the Xianzhou legends say
停云 Tingyun:
据说在上古时代,仙舟的先民们正是得到了建木所赐的不死神实而转化成了长生种
It is said that in ancient times, the forebears of the Xianzhou received immortal fruits like this of the Ambrosial Arbor and turned into long-life species
停云 Tingyun:
小女子若是吃下这果实,不知能不能像仙舟人那般拥有无限的生命…
If I were to eat this fruit, would I obtain endless life just like the Xianzhou natives...?
停云 Tingyun:
恩公,你对这样的机会难道不动心么?
Are you not tempted by such a chance, benefactor?
想法很危险… A dangerous thought...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
停云小姐,这样做岂不是违犯了仙舟禁令
Miss Tingyun, wouldn't you be breaching the Xianzhou ban?
停云 Tingyun:
哎呀
Ahh
停云 Tingyun:
请恕停云方才无礼,小小试探了您一下
Please pardon me for my rudeness and my little test
停云 Tingyun:
如停云所想,恩公真是个心诚意正的好孩子
As I thought, you are an honest and righteous person, benefactor
吃下后就走不了了… Can't leave if you eat it...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这果实一旦吃下,恐怕不是长命千岁,而是…不久就要被云骑正法了
If you eat this fruit, I'm afraid you won't get to live for a thousand years... but executed by the Cloud Knights moments after.
停云 Tingyun:
恩公说得没错
You're right, benefactor
停云 Tingyun:
不过,若是想办法瞒过云骑军的搜查
But if you manage to get past the Cloud Knights' searches
停云 Tingyun:
这样的机会似乎不容错过吧?
This opportunity seems too good to pass up, right?
我当然很心动… Oh, I was tempted...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那…停云小姐有没有…留一颗?
Then... Miss Tingyun... did you save a fruit?
停云 Tingyun:
我要说有,恩公会想和我分食吗?
If I say yes, would you want to share it with me, benefactor?
停云 Tingyun:
不过恩公的心意,小女子已经明白了
But I thank you for the thought, benefactor
停云 Tingyun:
可惜玄鹿都化作飞灰了,建木的果实当然也没留下半点儿
Unfortunately, the Ebon Deer is now dust, and no fruit of the Ambrosial Arbor is left behind
停云 Tingyun:
这样的机会千载难逢,却转眼即逝
Such opportunities are extremely rare, but they slip away in the blink of an eye.
停云 Tingyun:
就像生命本身一样…
Just like life itself...
最后更新于