遐蝶 Castorice
在写了 Writing as we speak
信号搜索中
Searching for signal...
信号连接不稳定
Unstable Signal
遐蝶 Castorice:
开拓者阁下,收到这条传讯时,你应当已经离开冥界了
Miss/Mr. Trailblazer, if you are receiving this message, then you must have already departed the nether realm
遐蝶 Castorice:
现在想来,那时的告别还是太过仓促
I now feel that our farewell was far too rushed
遐蝶 Castorice:
直到你离开后,我才想起还有一事未曾和你提起
It was only after you left that I remembered I still had something to tell you
遐蝶 Castorice:
我用绒线钩了一个开拓者阁下的娃娃,但没来得及赶在启程之前用牛奶棉填充完
I crocheted a little doll of you, Trailblazer, but I didn't manage to finish stuffing it with milk cotton before I left
遐蝶 Castorice:
也尝试过根据你的描述,还原一个列车造型的布片挂件
I also tried to recreate the Express as a cloth pendant based on your description
遐蝶 Castorice:
我把它夹在一本相簿里,在干花的装饰下显得非常独特
I tucked it inside a photo album. When decorated with dried flowers, it looked truly one of a kind
遐蝶 Castorice:
遐蝶 Castorice:
本希望当阁下走到逐火的终点,见证新世界的诞生,它们会为你带来一丝温暖
I had hoped that... when you reach the end of the Flame-Chase and stand witness to the birth of a new world, these items might bring you a trace of warmth
遐蝶 Castorice:
可惜,没来得及转交给你
But in the end, I didn't even manage to give them to you in time
遐蝶 Castorice:
为了让新世界不再寒冷,我会永驻花海,守望迷失的灵魂
To ensure the new world's warmth, I will forever remain within this sea of flowers to watch over lost souls.
遐蝶 Castorice:
若还能相见,请别忘了我们的约定
And if fate allows us to meet again, remember our promise
一言为定 Deal
开拓者 Trailblazer:
一言为定
Deal
什么时候再见 When will we meet again?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
什么时候再见
When will we meet again?
消息发送失败
Message failed to send.
用户不在通信服务区内,请稍后再试
The user you're trying to reach is currently out of the service area. Please try again later.
遐蝶 Castorice:
开拓者阁下,好久不见~
Mr./Miss Trailblazer, long time no see~
遐蝶 Castorice:
又一次沐浴阳光的感觉,真好
It feels so good to bask in the sunlight once again
遐蝶 Castorice:
终于,又见面了! Finally, we meet again!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
终于,又见面了!
Finally, we meet again!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
好久不见,遐蝶 Long time no see, Castorice
开拓者 Trailblazer:
好久不见,遐蝶
Long time no see, Castorice
真的是你吗? Is that really you?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
真的是你吗?
Is that really you?
遐蝶 Castorice:
嗯
Mm-hmm.
遐蝶 Castorice:
直到现在,我也依然觉得像是一场梦
Even now, it still feels like a dream
遐蝶 Castorice:
多亏开拓者阁下和大家的努力,这一次终于不同以往啦
Thanks to you and everyone else's efforts, things are finally different this time
遐蝶 Castorice:
遐蝶 Castorice:
看,我收养了两只流浪的小奇美拉
Look, I adopted two stray little chimeras
遐蝶 Castorice:
暖暖的,软软的,抱着它们很好入睡
They're warm and soft, perfect for cuddling up with when you're trying to sleep
遐蝶 Castorice:
原来和奇美拉玩偶的感受完全不一样
It feels completely different from a chimera doll
给我摸摸! Let me touch them!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
给我摸摸!
Let me touch them!
遐蝶 Castorice:
随时欢迎~
Be my guest~
心愿实现了! Dreams do come true!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
终于实现心愿了!
Your dream has finally come true!
遐蝶 Castorice:
不过,不知道该给它们取个什么名字好……
Though I wonder what names I should give them...
遐蝶 Castorice:
阁下有什么想法吗?
What are your thoughts on this?
蝶糕糕,蝶飞飞 Cas-cake, Cas-fly
开拓者 Trailblazer:
一个叫蝶糕糕,一个叫蝶飞飞
One is called Cas-cake, the other Cas-fly
遐蝶 Castorice:
正好,它们一个稳重,一个活泼
Perfect, one is composed while the other is lively
遐蝶 Castorice:
很适合呢!
It suits them perfectly!
说好话,说坏话 Sweet talk or trash talk
开拓者 Trailblazer:
说好话,说坏话
Sweet talk or trash talk
遐蝶 Castorice:
还是…好话吧
I'll prefer... sweet talk
遐蝶 Castorice:
噢,阁下意思是,这是两个名字吗?
Oh, do you mean to use those as two separate names?
遐蝶 Castorice:
是否有些直白…嗯,我再想想
Maybe that's a bit too straightforward... hmm, let me think about it
我也有取名困难症 I'm also terrible at coming up with names
开拓者 Trailblazer:
其实,我也有取名困难症
Actually, I'm also terrible at coming up with names
遐蝶 Castorice:
嗯,我再想想
Hmm, let me think
遐蝶 Castorice:
外面起风了,也该带着它们走走了
The wind's picking up outside. Time to take them out for a walk.
遐蝶 Castorice:
@#¥%…!**……&*
@#$%...!**...&*
遐蝶 Castorice:
遐蝶 Castorice:
是误触了,它们有些迫不及待了呢
It was an accidental touch. They seem a bit too excited
遐蝶 Castorice:
阁下有空的时候,也一起来吧?
Would you like to join us, if you have the time?
遐蝶 Castorice:
正好,那本还没来得及送给阁下的相簿,也可以给你啦~
Then, I can give you that photo album I haven't had the chance to give you yet~
遐蝶 Castorice:
开拓者阁下,打扰了
Pardon me, Mr./Miss Trailblazer
遐蝶 Castorice:
阁下还记得我养的两只小奇美拉吗?我发现它们很喜欢听着童话故事入眠
Do you still recall the two little chimeras I adopted? I found out they love falling asleep to fairy tales
遐蝶 Castorice:
最近想开拓一些写作的新思路,因此我正打算试写一篇
I've been thinking about exploring some new directions lately, so I'm planning to try writing
遐蝶老师开新坑! Castorice's new series!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这次是什么样的新故事?
So what kind of new story do we have this time?
我要当主角 I want to be the protagonist
开拓者 Trailblazer:
有我的戏份吗?
Do I have a part in this?
遐蝶 Castorice:
可以有
Shouldn't be a problem
遐蝶 Castorice:
其实正打算问问阁下的意见,目前的构思是:
Actually, I was just about to ask for your opinion. Here's what I have in mind:
遐蝶 Castorice:
主人公意外进入了一座小镇,镇里住着猫咪和小鼠,会唱歌的乌鸦,粉粉的小猪,和齐心协力的蚂蚁家族
The protagonist accidentally enters a small town inhabited by cats and mice, singing crows, pink piglets, and a cooperative ant family
遐蝶 Castorice:
它们很通人性,喜欢和主人公一起玩耍,也很喜欢听故事
They're quite sociable, love playing with the protagonist, and really enjoy listening to stories
遐蝶 Castorice:
不,是非常,非常喜欢……
No, they love those stories very, very much...
遐蝶 Castorice:
当童话镇进入深夜,一切都安静下来…小动物们却睡不着……
When the fairy tale town enters deep night and everything quiets down... the little animals just can't fall asleep...
遐蝶 Castorice:
「这里不能安静」,「这里不能安静」,它们说……
"It can't be quiet here," "It can't be quiet here," they said...
遐蝶 Castorice:
于是,它们来到主人公的床边
And so, they came to the protagonist's bedside
遐蝶 Castorice:
就这样
And just like that
遐蝶 Castorice:
●_●
●_●
遐蝶 Castorice:
◕_◕
◕_◕
遐蝶 Castorice:
◐‿◑
◐‿◑
遐蝶 Castorice:
看着你
They stare at you
那么吓人? That's terrifying!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是这么个「童话」故事?那么吓人?
Is this what you call a "fairy tale"? That's terrifying!
遐蝶 Castorice:
啊,果然很恐怖吗?
Ah, is it really terrifying?
遐蝶 Castorice:
不瞒你说,我写着写着才发现,可能这个题材更适合恐怖小说
To be honest, as I was writing, I realized this topic might be better suited for a horror novel
那么萌? That's so cute!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
别说,还挺萌的
Gotta admit, it's pretty cute
遐蝶 Castorice:
不瞒你说,我写着写着才发现,可能这个题材更适合恐怖小说
To be honest, as I was writing, I realized this topic might be better suited for a horror novel
遐蝶 Castorice:
但从阁下的反应来看,恐怖元素恐怕还不够
But judging from your reaction, I'm afraid the horror elements aren't quite enough
哪里可以安静? Where is that quiet place?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那么哪里可以安静?
So where is that quiet place?
遐蝶 Castorice:
果然,阁下的关注点总是如此与众不同
As expected, your focus is always so... unique
遐蝶 Castorice:
不瞒你说,我写着写着才发现,可能这个题材更适合恐怖小说
To be honest, as I was writing, I realized this topic might be better suited for a horror novel
遐蝶 Castorice:
遐蝶 Castorice:
但我对恐怖小说涉猎不深,为了更有代入感,也找了一些参考书,比如《未解谜案20件》《消失的诸因》……
I'm not that well-versed in horror novels, so to better immerse myself, I looked up some reference books, like 20 Unsolved Mysteries and The Many Causes of Disappearances...
遐蝶 Castorice:
今天刚读完《好好吃饭》,感觉有一些不错的点子
I just finished reading Eat Well today and got some pretty good ideas from it
遐蝶 Castorice:
等我有进度之后,再来和阁下交流
I'll come back to discuss with you once I make some progress
遐蝶 Castorice:
放心吧,小奇美拉们也会天天催稿,它们最爱听故事了
Don't worry, the little chimeras will pester me daily for updates. They just can't live without stories!
遐蝶 Castorice:
最后更新于