缇宝 Tribbie
缇宝老师随时在哦\~ Tribbie is always available\~
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰!
Hey, Little Gray!
缇宝 Tribbie:
吃不吃香喷喷的爆米花,刚从火筒里端出来~
Would you like some fresh popcorn? Freshly popped from the rocket~
马上来! Coming!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
马上来!
Coming!
缇宝 Tribbie:
快来,要趁热吃
Hurry! It's tastiest when it's hot
火筒?爆米花? A rocket? For popcorn?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
爆米花?
Did you say popcorn?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
还是用火筒爆的?
You actually used a rocket to make it?
减脂期,抱歉 Sorry, I'm watching my diet
开拓者 Trailblazer:
减脂期,抱歉
Sorry, I'm watching my diet
缇宝 Tribbie:
就吃一口,没事的!
Come on, just one bite!
缇宝 Tribbie:
虽然*我们*发明火筒时,可没想过要这么干呢
Though we didn't exactly invent rockets for this
缇宝 Tribbie:
只是觉得人们可以乘着火筒去其他城邦,路上有黑潮也不怕
We imagined people using them to travel between city-states, safe from the black tide
缇宝 Tribbie:
过节的时候,还可以用它放个大烟花
And launch big fireworks during festivals
缇宝 Tribbie:
谁知道缇安会揣很多玉米粒,饿了就丢一把进去,炸成甜甜的玉米花
Who would've expected Trianne to start carrying corn kernels to make sweet popcorn in a pinch
缇宝 Tribbie:
谁知道缇宁吃饱了犯困,还会盖着小被子躺在火筒上睡觉,摇也摇不醒
And Trinnon — who'd have thought she'd get all sleepy after eating and take naps on the rocket, all wrapped up in her little blanket and impossible to wake
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我懂了,这就是缇宝列车!
Aha! So, it's like the Tribbie Express!
缇宝 Tribbie:
对哦!在小灰的战车里,你们也是边旅行,边记录风景,还可以围在火边休憩
Exactly! Just like in Little Gray's chariot — traveling, documenting the sights, and taking breaks by the fire
缇宝 Tribbie:
想想就很开心!
It makes me so happy just thinking about it!
列车欢迎你们! Welcome aboard the Express!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
欢迎以后来列车做客!
You're welcome on the Express anytime!
列车上也有三小只 The Express has its own trio too
开拓者 Trailblazer:
列车上也有三小只
The Express has its own trio too
缇宝 Tribbie:
嗯!好想见见那位粉色头发的伙伴!
Oh yes! I'd love to meet your friend with the pink hair!
来浴缸泡澡! Come take a soak!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
大房间的浴缸不输黄金浴池,来泡澡!
My suite's bath is just as nice as the golden bath. Just one soak and you'll be hooked!
缇宝 Tribbie:
等小灰的战车重新起航,一起畅游天空吧~
Once Little Gray's chariot is ready to fly again, let's journey through the skies together~
缇宝 Tribbie:
期待!
Can't wait!
缇宝 Tribbie:
*我们*结合雅努萨波利斯的占卜术,开发了一种性格测试
We created a personality test using divination methods from Janusopolis
缇宝 Tribbie:
每个人都会得到一种独特的性格命名,绝不重复
Each person receives a unique personality name that can't be replicated
缇宝 Tribbie:
阿雅是冰凉凉黄金蛋卷,阿蝶是迷迭香与苦艾,小白是热情铁锅炖,小敌是纯血战斧肉排,小风堇是云云啵啵莓莓,小丹是冷冽柠檬水…
Agy got Ice-Cold Golden Eggroll, Cas got Rosemary and Wormwood, Snowy got Passionate Hot Pot, De got Pure-Blood T-bone Steak, Cinny got Cloud Bubble Berry Mix, and Dannie got Crisp Lemonade...
缇宝 Tribbie:
哦,还有小夏,他没测过…*我们*猜是疯狂薄荷冰激凌吧!
And Naxy, well he hasn't tried it yet... but we bet he'd be Crazy Mint Ice Cream!
那我就是灰色毛豆 In that case, I'm Gray Edamame
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那我就是灰色毛豆
In that case, I'm Gray Edamame
缇宝 Tribbie:
诶?现在在结果里加入毛豆还来得及吗
Wait, can we still include edamame in the results list?
黄金裔能吃吗 Are Chrysos Heirs edible?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
黄金裔能吃吗
Are Chrysos Heirs edible?
缇宝 Tribbie:
当然不可以!这是比喻,比喻!
No, no, of course not! It's just a metaphor!
你是红苹果布丁挞 You must be Warm Apple Pudding Tart
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我懂了,你是红苹果布丁挞
Oh, I see. Then you must be Warm Apple Pudding Tart
缇宝 Tribbie:
哼哼,猜错了
Nope, wrong guess
缇宝 Tribbie:
是暖暖红苹果布丁挞
It's actually Cozy Warm Apple Pudding Tart
开拓者 Trailblazer:
那么,怎么测呢?
So how does the test work?
缇宝 Tribbie:
完整测试很长,*我们*看看,有没有什么代表性的问题
The complete test takes a while, but let's look at some key questions
缇宝 Tribbie:
比如这个:
Like this one:
缇宝 Tribbie:
如果拥有无限创造一种事物的能力,你会创造什么?
If you could create unlimited amounts of one thing, what would it be?
我要创造缇宝! Tribbie, of course!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我要创造缇宝!
Tribbie, of course!
缇宝 Tribbie:
曾经,*我们*确实有很多个
Indeed, there were many of us before
我要创造星琼! Stellar Jades, of course!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我要创造星琼!
Stellar Jades, of course!
缇宝 Tribbie:
*我们*也喜欢星星!
We love stars too!
我要创造信用点! Credits, of course!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我要创造信用点!
Credits, of course!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
让大家都变成亿万富翁
So everyone can be billionaires
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰,太有心了!
That's so kind of you, Little Gray!
缇宝 Tribbie:
你觉得有什么问题适合放进测试吗?
Do you have any suggestions for test questions?
想踏上星穹列车吗 Would you board the Astral Express?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
如果有机会选择,想踏上星穹列车吗?
Given the chance, would you hop aboard the Astral Express?
缇宝 Tribbie:
感觉可以测试一个人的冒险精神!
That's a great way to measure someone's sense of adventure!
想当列车的敌人吗 Would you become the Express's enemy?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
如果有机会选择,想当列车的敌人吗?
Given the chance, would you become the Express's enemy?
缇宝 Tribbie:
感觉这个问题有点恐怖呢……
That's quite an unsettling question...
喝列车上的咖啡吗 Would you try coffee on the Express?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
如果有机会选择,你想喝列车上的咖啡吗?
Given the chance, would you try coffee on the Express?
缇宝 Tribbie:
咦,这个问题很重要吗?
Hmm, is that question particularly relevant?
缇宝 Tribbie:
*我们*也再想想
Let us think
缇宝 Tribbie:
先给你现在的版本,小灰要是有新的想法,也随时和*我们*说哦
Here's the current version, but do tell if you think of anything new
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰,要不要来跟*我们*玩一个猜谜游戏?
Hey Little Gray, care to solve some riddles with us?
缇宝 Tribbie:
什么东西…早晨很小,中午很大,晚上又变得很小,然而第二天又会重复这个过程?
What begins tiny in the morning, grows at noon, shrinks at night, then starts over the next day?
是缇宝老师们! It must be the Tribbie trio!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是缇宝老师们!
It must be the Tribbie trio!
是种子! It's got to be a seed!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是种子!
It's got to be a seed!
是我的斗志! It's my fighting spirit!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是我的斗志!
It's my fighting spirit!
缇宝 Tribbie:
很接近啦,谜底是——生命
Almost there! The answer is: life
缇宝 Tribbie:
就像种子,就像*我们*,生命循环往复,生生不息~
Just like seeds, just like us, life continues in endless cycles~
缇宝 Tribbie:
再猜一个吧
Let's try another one
缇宝 Tribbie:
什么东西…能吞食一切,它吞食小鸟野兽,花草树木,它咬破生铁,蚀穿金钢,也能将硬石嚼成灰…最终,它驱散黑夜?
What devours all things? It eats birds and beasts, flowers and trees. Bites through iron, corrodes steel, and grinds stones to dust... yet finally drives away night?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
是「时间」,对吗?
Is it... "time"?
缇宝 Tribbie:
以前,缇安说这两个谜题很少有人能答上来,她说一定要考考小灰
Trianne mentioned that these two riddles stumped most people, which is why she really wanted to test you
缇宝 Tribbie:
其实,这也是*我们*想对你说的话
In fact, this is what we wanted to tell to you
缇安老师…… Trianne...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
缇安老师……
Trianne...
生命和时间…… Life and time...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
生命和时间……
Life and time...
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我明白了
I see
缇宝 Tribbie:
缇安留下了希望的种子,而时间会带来花朵的答案
Trianne planted seeds of hope, and time will reveal the flower's answer
缇宝 Tribbie:
*我们*一定会在西风的尽头,再次相聚~
We shall meet again where the west wind ends~
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰小灰,你现在有空吗?
Little Gray, are you free right now?
有战斗委托了? A combat request?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
说吧,打怪还是打人?
What is it? Are we busting monsters or people?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
给你七折优惠
30% discount for you
有空,这就来。 Yep, on my way.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你怎么知道我快闲出霉了?
How did you know I'm about to grow mold from boredom?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
只要你一声令下,我立马传送过来
Just send me a word. I'll teleport over there immediately
缇宝 Tribbie:
不着急,只是想请你帮个小小的忙
No rush, just a little favor we'd like to ask
缇宝 Tribbie:
今天一觉醒来,我们最喜欢的那本书就不见了,怎么找都找不到
When we woke up today, our favorite book was gone. We couldn't find it anywhere
缇宝 Tribbie:
缇安都快急哭了
Trianne is about to cry
缇宝 Tribbie:
才没有!
Trianne did not!
缇宝 Tribbie:
哎呀,事到如今,只能找位预言家来帮忙了
Oh me, oh my, at this point, we'll have to find a diviner to help
开拓者 Trailblazer:
记得你们也会预言来着?
I thought you know how to do that?
缇宝 Tribbie:
不一样啦,不同的命运泰坦会带来不同的谕示
It's not the same. Different Fate Titans bring different directives
缇宝 Tribbie:
奥赫玛有位超超超厉害的预言家,叫做帕西提亚,据说她只靠做梦就能谕示未来
There's a super-duper-mega-ultra powerful diviner in Okhema called Pasithea. Allegedly, she can tell the future just by dreaming
缇宝 Tribbie:
但出于一些过去的原因,我们不太好和她见面…
However, due to some past circumstances, it's not advisable that we meet her...
缇宝 Tribbie:
所以
So
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰!拜托了!
Little Gray, please!
缇宝 Tribbie:
拜托了!!!
Pleeeeease!!!
缇宝 Tribbie:
拜托
Please~
缇宝 Tribbie:
我们每人都发了一遍,所以一定要去哦
All three of us said please, so you must go, okay?
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰,有找到帕西提亚吗?
Little Gray, did you find Pasithea?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我办事,你放心
Have no fear when I'm on the job
开拓者 Trailblazer:
不过,现在临时有点事情要处理
But I'm currently dealing with something urgent
开拓者 Trailblazer:
回来,等回来我一定帮你问清楚
Give me some time, and I'll get to the bottom of it when I'm back
缇宝 Tribbie:
不知道你遇到了什么事
We don't know what you're facing
缇宝 Tribbie:
但要加油啊,小灰!
But keep it up, Little Gray!
缇宝 Tribbie:
小灰,帕西提亚是怎么说的?
Little Gray, what did Pasithea say?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
让你把枕头拿起来
She asks you to lift your pillow
开拓者 Trailblazer:
她只说了这一句话
And that's it
缇宝 Tribbie:
怎么可能在那里啦
It can't possibly be there
缇宝 Tribbie:
我们都翻来覆去找好几遍了
We've looked for it high and low
缇宝 Tribbie:
啊
AH
缇宝 Tribbie:
找到了!!!
Found it!!!
最后更新于