罗刹 Luocha
一介行商 A simple traveling merchant
罗刹 Luocha:
你好,开拓者
Hey, Trailblazer
罗刹 Luocha:
抱歉打扰,有一事忘了请教
Sorry to disturb you, but there's something I forgot to ask
罗刹 Luocha:
就像我之前提到的,行商的星际之旅大都枯燥漫长
Like I said before, the journey of a traveling merchant is mostly drawn-out and boring
罗刹 Luocha:
对于旅途中如何打发时间,开拓者有什么建议么?
Do you have any advice for passing time when traveling, Trailblazer?
和人聊天 Chat with people
开拓者 Trailblazer:
和周围的人聊聊天吧
Chat with the people around you
罗刹 Luocha:
其实我并不太擅长开启一个话题…不过有那棺柩在身边,也总免不了和人解释一番
To be honest, I'm not great at opening a conversation... But with that coffin around me, a conversation is bound to happen
做自己的事 Do whatever you like
开拓者 Trailblazer:
做自己的事最好,玩游戏,看书,看风景,都行
Do whatever pleases you. Play games, read books, watch the scenery, anything you want
罗刹 Luocha:
借此机会,把在罗浮借的书看完,或许是个不错的选择
Finish the books I've borrowed on the Luofu, this might not be a bad idea
睡上一路 Sleep the whole way
开拓者 Trailblazer:
路上除了睡觉也没什么事可干
There's really nothing to do on the road except sleeping
罗刹 Luocha:
旅途的目的在于终点,过程并不重要,是么?
The purpose is the end point, not the process, huh?
罗刹 Luocha:
这么说来,莫非开拓者你平时也是这样?
Is that what you've been doing in your journeys, Trailblazer?
当然! Of course
开拓者 Trailblazer:
当然,我平时就喜欢这么干
Of course, that's what I do all the time
罗刹 Luocha:
看来你对此很有心得
Sounds like you've got some insights
罗刹 Luocha:
谢谢你给了我一个相当真诚的建议
Thank you for giving me a sincere suggestion
当然不是! Of course not
开拓者 Trailblazer:
当然不是,我从来不会这么干
Of course not, I never do that
罗刹 Luocha:
看来你挑选了一个你认为最适合我的建议
Sounds like you chose something that you think suits me best
罗刹 Luocha:
那我就试试看吧
I'll try it
罗刹 Luocha:
开拓者,你来罗浮的时候,是在哪儿落脚的?感觉如何?
Trailblazer, when you came to the Luofu, where did you stay? How was it?
罗刹 Luocha:
等等,先容我猜上一猜
Wait, lemme guess
罗刹 Luocha:
浥尘客栈?
Petrichor Inn?
那儿很不错 It's not bad
开拓者 Trailblazer:
巧了,我确实住的浥尘客栈
That's right, I did stay at the Petrichor Inn
开拓者 Trailblazer:
还是上房,确实很不错
A premium suite, it's not bad
开拓者 Trailblazer:
[赞]
[Thumbs Up]
罗刹 Luocha:
上房很不好订,很多人都是奔着宣夜大街的夜景专程去的
The premium suite is not easy to book, most people would just go there for the Starwatcher Avenue's night view
也就那样了 It's so-so
开拓者 Trailblazer:
巧了,我确实住的浥尘客栈
That's right, I did stay at the Petrichor Inn
开拓者 Trailblazer:
但说实话,就那样了
But honestly, it's nothing to write home about
开拓者 Trailblazer:
毕竟每次住店我都担心出事,无暇顾及其他
After all, every time I stay in a hotel, I worry about bad things happening, so I've got no time to think about other stuff
开拓者 Trailblazer:
[哭]
[cry]
罗刹 Luocha:
看来你经历过不少辛酸往事
Sounds like you've been through some rough patch
罗刹 Luocha:
我往常也都住在浥尘客栈,毕竟去哪儿都方便
I stay at the Petrichor Inn often. After all, it's easy to get anywhere from there
罗刹 Luocha:
虽然行商也不讲究什么旅行的趣味,但住久了终究会乏味
As a traveling merchant, I don't indulge much in my trips, but even so, I get bored after a while
罗刹 Luocha:
最近登云群阁恰巧有屋子可短租,便去了那儿
There are some units in the Skyward Pavilions neighborhood that allow short-term rentals, so I went there
罗刹 Luocha:
就是仙舟人平时住的地方
That's where Xianzhou residents usually stay
感觉会被人盯着 Sounds like you are being watched.
开拓者 Trailblazer:
总感觉不太方便,一直会被人盯着
Sounds like it's not that convenient and that you are being watched somehow.
罗刹 Luocha:
这便取决于你怎么看待这件事了
That depends on how you see it
罗刹 Luocha:
仙舟的生活圈子并不闭塞,人们也很友好,体验和观察他们的生活是我的乐趣所在……
Life on the Xianzhou is not that shut-in. People are friendly, so experiencing and observing their way of life is my hobby...
罗刹 Luocha:
不过这么说不太妥当,大多数时候,我才是被观察的那个人
But that's not quite right. Most of the time, I'm the one being observed.
你也成仙舟人了 So, you're like a Xianzhou resident now?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
这下子你也成仙舟人了
Looks like you've become a Xianzhou resident yourself now
罗刹 Luocha:
呵呵,你是了解我的
Heh heh, you know me
罗刹 Luocha:
是啊,这样一来,我便融入了罗浮的生活
Yeah, with that, I've blended with the populace on the Luofu
罗刹 Luocha:
我居无定所,四海为家,能在登云群阁住上一会儿,便有片刻得以忘记我作为行商的身份
I'm nomadic and have nowhere to call my home. Staying in the Skyward Pavilions neighborhood even for a while helps me forget my identity as a traveling merchant
罗刹 Luocha:
所以,我挺享受的
So, I quite like it
我也想试试 I'll try too
开拓者 Trailblazer:
下次我也想住了试试看
I shall try it too, next time
罗刹 Luocha:
好,或许那时有幸能成为邻居
Alright, maybe we can be neighbors if we're lucky
我恐怕不行 I probably can't
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我恐怕还是住不了那儿
I probably can't stay there
罗刹 Luocha:
能问问原因么?
Can I ask the reason?
我害怕! I'm scared!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我害怕!
I'm scared!
我认床! I'm not used to another bed!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我认床!
I'm not used to another bed!
我有洁癖! I'm a clean freak!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
我有洁癖!
I'm a clean freak!
罗刹 Luocha:
原来如此
I see
罗刹 Luocha:
我非常理解且尊重开拓者你的想法
I understand, and I respect your decision
罗刹 Luocha:
如果你哪天回心转意了的话,我们再交流
If you change your mind some day, we'll talk
罗刹 Luocha:
开拓者,我昨天没睡好
Trailblazer, I couldn't sleep last night
罗刹 Luocha:
或许是我天真了些,没有熟客,晚间生意不好做
Maybe I'm too naive. Without returning customers, it's hard to do business at night
罗刹 Luocha:
我去了金人巷,一条以夜市著称的老街
I went to the Aurum Alley, it's an old street famous for its night bazaar
罗刹 Luocha:
作为一介行商,不去打探打探可说不过去
As a traveling merchant, how can I not check it out?
你去卖东西了? You were selling?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你去卖东西了?
You were selling?
罗刹 Luocha:
是也不是,买卖总是相互的
Yes and no, buying and selling are always reciprocal that way
罗刹 Luocha:
虽然我手头上是有些稀奇的小玩意儿,但也不见得每次都能碰见有缘人
I do have some uncommon trinkets with me, but it's not like I can meet someone who likes them every time
罗刹 Luocha:
不过,仙舟人热情好客,即使不买,也会拉着我闲聊几句
That being said, people on the Xianzhou are friendly. Even if they don't buy things, they'll still chit-chat with me
你去买东西了? You were buying?
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你去买东西了?
You were buying?
罗刹 Luocha:
是也不是,买卖总是相互的
Yes and no, buying and selling are always reciprocal that way
罗刹 Luocha:
虽然很多店家是有些稀奇的小玩意儿,但也不见得每次都能对上眼缘
Many shops do have some interesting thingamabobs with them, but it's not like everything would suit my taste at a given time
罗刹 Luocha:
不过,仙舟人热情好客,即使我不买,也会拉着我闲聊几句
That being said, people on the Xianzhou are friendly. Even if I don't buy things, they'll still chit-chat with me
罗刹 Luocha:
没想到一聊就聊到收摊了
I just didn't think the chatting will last until shops start to close up
罗刹 Luocha:
虽说度过了一个愉快的夜晚,不过仔细想想,我又获得了什么呢
I did have a fun night, but thinking back, what exactly did I gain?
你收获了情报! You gained intel!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
可别这么说
Don't put it like that
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你可是收获了仙舟行业的热点情报!
At least you gained hot info of Xianzhou's industries!
罗刹 Luocha:
哈哈,看来在你心中,我还是很像个行商的
Haha, looks like I'm truly a traveling merchant in your eyes
你收获了友谊! At least you gained friendship!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
可别这么说
Don't put it like that
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你可是收获了仙舟人民的友谊!
You gained the friendship of Xianzhou people!
罗刹 Luocha:
也是,世上还有比这珍贵的东西么?
That's right, is there anything more precious than that?
你收获了黑眼圈! You gained eyebags!
开拓者 Trailblazer:
可别这么说
Don't put it like that
开拓者 Trailblazer:
你可是收获了黑眼圈!
At least you got yourself a pair of eye bags!
罗刹 Luocha:
可惜了,我是那种熬了夜从外表上也看不出的类型
A shame, I'm the type of person who doesn't show even if I stayed up all night
罗刹 Luocha:
有机会的话,下次你也可以去金人巷看看
If you have a chance, you should check out the Aurum Alley
罗刹 Luocha:
如果我还在仙舟的话,便叫上我吧
And if I'm still here on Xianzhou, call me along
最后更新于